Indy in the Rain

Story Info
Indy meets a stranger in the rain...
1.2k words
4.48
3.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indy had never run naked in the rain, but she figured there was a first time for everything.

It was a hot summer night, and the air-conditioning was out, and there were only so many cold showers a woman could take before absolutely losing her mind. So when the storm finally came, shaking the whole house with every boom of thunder, Indy slipped out of her clothes and into the night.

That was one good thing about moving to the country-- there were no neighbors here, nobody around for a mile, at least. She was utterly, completely alone.

And yet, it felt like someone was watching her and she took her first step into the rain.

She shook off the thought-- really, there was nobody around. And the water felt so delicious on her skin. Why let paranoia ruin this moment when she could focus on the feeling of the rain on her bare skin instead?

She walked far enough out that she could barely see her house through the pouring rain. And then she stood stock still, letting the water pound down on her.

It was healing in a way she hadn't anticipated, and in a way she really needed. The city life had really done a number on Indy, and she was ready to leave it all behind. And now, standing out here in the middle of the night, she finally understood all those songs about rain being cleansing and healing-- by the time she made it back inside, Indy practically felt like a whole new woman.

It rained again the next night, and again, Indy stood out in the rain. This time she went a little farther, walked a little faster.

It became a tradition of Indy's, to shed her clothing and embrace the rain whenever a storm came through. A ritual that was hers and hers alone.

Until one night she stood under a full moon partially obscured by dense grey clouds, and heard a voice carrying through the night.

"Are you indecent?"

She thought she'd imagined it at first. She thought it was a trick of the wind, or of the rain. There were stories in these parts, of nature sometime being a little... more... than it should. She'd discounted those stories until now, until a part of her believed this voice was the storm speaking to her.

"That depends on your version of decency," Indy answered, with a false bravado. She was definitely indecent, and if this voice, this deep, raspy, sexy as hell voice, belonged to an actual person, she would be embarrassed.

"Naked. I mean naked," the voice said with a chuckle, and Indy felt heat rise in her cheeks. And between her legs.

"Yes," she breathed, so quiet she knew that whatever, or whoever, the voice belonged to, it couldn't possibly hear her.

"Would you like me to stay away, then?" The voice asked.

Indy paused. On the one hand, she didn't want a total stranger to see her naked.

On the other hand... she kind of did. She never would have guessed it, but the thought sent a thrill through her that made her core clench in anticipation.

"I think I want to meet you. Properly, I mean," she said.

Moments later, a man stepped into view. He was about her height, with thin but muscular arms, and a sharp face that seemed somehow ancient, even though he looked about her age. He blinked at her once, twice, then gave her an easy smile.

The man's eyes never strayed once-- not to her chest, not between her legs; he just looked at her. Looked at her face politely and grinned.

And Indy found that it drove her mad.

"Who are you?" She asked, breathlessly.

The man chuckled. "That's a much more complicated question than you could know," he said, his eyes on her, unblinking. "But you can call me Evan." He took a step closer and reached out his hand, which Indy took hesitantly and shook.

"I'm Indy."

"I know."

"How?"

"Word travels fast when someone new moves here. You've caused quite the stir. Although, if the neighbors knew about your nighttime habits, I'm sure you'd be the talk of gossip spreading wild."

The whole town talking about the new girl walking around naked at night. The thought was horrifying.

Although...

"The thought of being the subject of the rumor mill excites you?" Evan asked, pulling her out of her musings.

Perhaps if there were attractive men here, she wouldn't mind so much if people knew what she was up to.

"Or do you like to be watched?" Evan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I..." This conversation had taken a decidedly intimate turn, but for once, Indy found that she didn't mind. "I wouldn't know. But I think... I think that yes, I would."

"Well, then," Evan said with a smile. "I live just over there, through the gate at the end of this field. In case you ever need someone to watch." He winked at her and turned, and for a moment Indy swore she saw feathers on his arms. But she blinked, and they disappeared.

"Wait!" She called, when he was almost out of earshot. He turned, and she could just make out his silhouette in the darkness. She brushed the rain from her eyes and threw her shoulders back. "How about now?"

"Now?" Evan asked, his voice dropping low. He was beside her in seconds, his eyes boring into her. "Are you sure?"

She nodded, biting her lip.

"Then show me." There was a subtle thread of command through his voice, something that made Indy want to do as he'd said. It put her at ease and she smiled at him and lowered herself to the ground.

Evan's eyes grew wide as she spread her legs. She'd shaved that morning, and she shivered as her hand glided across bare skin. Evan seemed to shiver with her.

She held his gaze as she slowly slipped first one finger then another inside of her, and grinning when he mouthed fuck in response. She pressed her thumb against her clit as she slowly started moving her fingers.

Evan's hand twitched, like it was aching to move, like he was fighting the urge to touch himself as he watched her.

She wanted him to touch himself as he watched her.

She loved seeing him battle with himself for control.

Indy started riding her fingers in earnest, thrusting them in and out of herself as her thumb pressed her clit hard.

It normally took her a while to get off, but she could already feel the pressure building. Her whole body was tightening, tensing, getting closer and closer to the edge until she fell off it with a loud moan that made Evan groan and shudder in response.

She lay on the muddy ground, with raindrops falling on her, and peered up through heavy lids at Evan.

"You're gorgeous," he said, his voice husky. "Thank you for letting me watch."

"If you ever want to--"

"Any time," he said, cutting her off. "Any time at all. I'll be there."

Evan helped Indy to her feet and they stood for long moments, looking at each other, until she finally, reluctantly, pulled away.

"I should shower. Get the mud off me, you know?"

"Yes, you probably should," Evan said with an amused tilt to his mouth. "And let me know if you ever want someone to watch you there, as well."

She was tempted to invite him now, to continue down this path tonight had set them on. But he kissed her hand and turned away, and she watched him walk across the field, and through the gate on the far end.

Indy turned for home, promising herself that tonight was just the start.