Indy in the Rain Ch. 02

Story Info
Indy and Evan meet again.
1k words
4
1.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't rained in three days. After so many nights of standing in the water under a dark sky, of letting the rain wash her like a lover might, Indy longed for a storm. And for a reason to see Evan again.

She could almost see his house from her window. At least, she told herself that blur at the tree line was his property.

Tonight, like every night since she'd met Evan, Indy slipped into bed with the window wide open. She pleasure herself, wishing the fingers on her clit were Evan's. Pretending the dildo she slid inside herself was his cock.

She fell asleep sated, her breathing still heavy as sleep claimed her.

And she dreamed.

In the dream, Evan came to her window, and whispered her name. In the dream, Indy woke up and went to him. He pressed his lips to hers and held out his hand, leading her through the window and out to the field. They walked under the stars and his hand skimmed her bare back.

"I need to show you something," he said. And in the dream, Evan sprouted wings and took flight. He circled the field and landed beside her. He stretched one wing out and caressed her back. Her nipples peaked in response.

Indy woke up wet, with an aching between her legs. Tonight, she would go to him, she decided. She would spread her legs and show him what she liked, and she would demand he do the same.

That night, it rained, and Indy walked, naked, through the field.


Evan met her halfway.

"I'd hoped I'd see you tonight," Indy said, as Evan's gaze swept up and down her body.

"I'm surprised I didn't see you sooner."

"It didn't rain."

Evan chuckled. "It doesn't need to rain for us to meet." He took a step closer and brushed a hand down Indy's arm. His touch was soft, feather-light, and it reminded her of the dream.

"Last night," she began, but Evan interrupted her.

"You had a dream." And with those words, she knew he knew exactly what had happened in the dream.

"Did you--"

"Send you the dream? Yes. I wanted to give you a taste of what awaits you."

"Oh, yeah?" Indy murmured, her voice husky, as she took a step closer to Evan. "What, exactly awaits me? I think I need another taste."

Evan closed what little space there was between them, pulling Indy into a hug. Their bodies molded together perfectly, and she sighed into him.

"For starters..." he said, his voice matching the sultry tones of hers. He trails his fingers down her breasts, down her stomach, and settled them between her legs. He stroked her clit, softly, gently, so achingly tenderly that she couldn't help but arch into him.

His touch remained gentle, and exquisite as it was, she couldn't find release.

"Just a taste," Evan murmured in her ear, and his voice drove her to the edge. She pressed herself against him, but he pulled back. "I will have you," Evan said, his eyes searching hers. "But first I will make you want it like you've never wanted anything before."

He took a step back, leaving Indy aching, wanting. Slowly, his eyes trained on her, he raised his fingers to his lips. His eyes fell shut as he put the first finger in his mouth. He moaned at the second. And when he opened his eyes, Indy saw nothing but raw longing in them.

"Before I make you cum, I will make you want me as badly as I want you." For a second, his eyes seemed to flash yellow, and a ripple of blue seemed to move down his arms. The same shade as his wings in her dream.

"Are you..." She couldn't bring herself to say the words. Shifters were rare, even in these parts. Thought to be extinct. "Will you meet me here tomorrow night?"

"That depends."

"On what?"

"On if you'll show me how much you want me. Show me the ways in which you want me to touch you."

"You first." She pictured it these past few nights, his hand wrapped around his cock, making himself cum for her. Now she wanted to replace that imagination with real memories.

Without a word, Evan fisted his cock and began stroking it slowly. "You will not touch yourself until I am done."

As with last time, his words made her want to obey, and she watched, her desperation growing as he picked up speed, his slow stroking growing faster and faster until his hips bucked in response.

He came hard, his cum mixing with the rain on the ground.

Indy was desperate to touch herself, desperate to feel him inside her, desperate for his cum on her body.

Evan stepped toward her and pressed a kiss to her throat. "Cum for me."

She plunged her fingers inside herself, riding her hand as Evan dragged his teeth across her throat. A peal of thunder rolled across the sky as Indy fell over the edge, her moans drowned out my the cacophony overhead. Her orgasm outlasted the thunder, and she shuddered, her body going limp.

Evan wrapped his arms around her, and the rain stopped.

Except she could hear it still, the gentle sound of water hitting the ground.

When she looked up, there were wings overhead, magnificent blue-black wings big enough to shield them both from the water.

"I knew it," she whispered. "Tell me about your wings."

"Next time," he murmured. "Lets get you into bed."

She let him carry her without a word, suddenly exhausted.

Evan carried her to bed, and pulled the sheets around her. "Goodnight," he whispered.

Indy slept, with dreams of birds and men and wings. Dreams that felt like home, and dreams that left her eager for tomorrow.

And while Indy dreamed of Evan, Evan dreamed of her, waking up with a need to sink inside her. A need he wouldn't satisfy until she knew, as he did, that they belonged together.