The Choosing

Story Info
It's time for Jezza to choose a mate...
1.8k words
3.89
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jezza stepped out from the tree line, her shoulders squared. She'd been waiting for this day for years, ever since she'd found out what took place at The Choosing. And yet, she was nervous. She hadn't practiced for this day like most did; she wanted it to be special. A first.

She walked through the fields, stopping to admire the flowers that dotted the grasses. It was so different here, out of the forest. She'd never ventured so far from home. By the time evening fell she was impatient. She'd thought she'd have her pick for The Choosing, but there was nobody here, nothing but empty fields.

And then she saw him, watching her from the grasses. He was impossibly tall, with muscles that suggested he could carry her all day and never tire. He stood at attention, waiting for her to draw near. She took him in as he approached. Everything about him was magnificent: straight jaw, thick brows over dark, deep eyes. A broad chest tanned by the sun, lightly dusted with dark hair. Powerful thighs. And a thick cock between them, jutting out toward her.

She'd seen cocks before, of course, though she'd never given into the temptation to touch one, to take one inside of her, waiting for this moment, this day, to be her first.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked, his brows low as he watched her.

She nodded, but didn't speak. She drank him in, considering what it might be like to feel him inside of her. Considering how he might fuck her-- hard and rough, or soft and sweet? Would he lay over her or fuck her while running through these fields, so she could bounce up and down on his cock, nestled securely in his strong arms.

"I'll take you to meet some others," he said, shocking her.

"Others?"

"I mean to be the one you choose, but I will do so only by proving myself. It wouldn't be a win if there was no competition."

She nodded, and he scooped her into his arms. His chest was warm against her bare skin and he brushed a thumb across one of her nipples, which immediately pebbled under the touch.

"I will touch you only here," he vowed. "Until you choose me. But that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun on the way."

He began to walk, and his cock jumped with every step, pressing into her lower back. She grew wetter as they walked, and she clung to him tightly, desperately. He pinched a nipple, gently at first, tugging it then releasing it. When she moaned softly he increased the pressure, until she was writhing in his arms.

"Stop," she gasped. "I'm close."

His fingers stilled, as did his footsteps.

"Close, only from that?"

"Yes," she gasped. "I would like to wait until-- until I choose."

"Have you never--"

"No." Many would be ashamed at the confession, but she said it proudly. She'd made her choice, and she would stand by it.

"Then I doubly hope you choose me," he said, his voice husky and dark. "It would be my honor to introduce you to such pleasure. For now, though, we are nearly there."

The tavern he led her to was dark, with only a few people inside. All of them male. All of them naked. For a moment she felt the urge to hide, to run from this responsibility. But then the moment passed and she took in the sight before her: All of these men, about ten in all, watched her. All of them hard, looking at her. A few of them openly stroked themselves, their breathing heavy as she took them in.

The space between her legs clenched, sudden wetness spilling from her. Unconsciously, her hand drifted downward, though she caught herself before the touch made contact.

The man behind her chuckled and tweaked her nipple once.

"Let The Choosing begin," he said.

She made her way to the bar, climbing up on to a high stool. She ordered a drink, then sipped it facing the room. All eyes were on her, and she found that she liked it. Back home she mostly stayed out of the way, but here... here she was the only thing that really mattered, and she wanted to keep it that way.

Slowly, the men began to approach her, some of them cautious, some of them bolder. They were magnificent, every last one of them-- most of them were tall, all of them were muscular, and every one of them had a cock she could imagine filling her up. She writhed on the chair, her discomfort growing-- but it was a discomfort of the right kind, an aching need to be pleased.

The man from the field approached her, his eyes glued to hers as he slowly palmed his cock and began stroking it. She flushed under his gaze and watched as he picked up his pace, thrusting his cock into his hands as he rose closer and closer to the edge. Finally, with a loud groan, he came, spraying his seed on the ground at her feet.

Another man took his place, stroking himself with one hand and folding his testicles with the other. He moaned throughout his ministrations, and she felt her heat level rising at the thought. When he came, he broke eye contact, closing his eyes and tipping his head back as his seed joined the other man's on the ground.

Another man took his place, and then another, until all ten men had pleasured themselves in front of her. She sat on the stool the entire time, her breath hitching more and more, and she grew wetter as the night went on.

When the final man had finished with a loud roar, she looked each one in the eye, then tipped her head back and finally allowed her fingers to find their way to her core.

She'd never done this either, never experimented with her own pleasure, and the thought of all these eyes on her for her first time sent a wild thrill through her. Slowly, she dipped one finger inside herself, then another, and slid them in and out slowly. She wanted more, wanted one of these men to step up and fuck her, but she took her time.

Her thumb brushed against a sensitive spot on the outside of her and she bucked in response, a high pitched moan escaping her lips. Groans from the men came in response and she sound only drove her higher. She pressed her thumb against herself then made circles with it, and every part of her body came alive at the touch.

She'd watched others do this, of course, watched them practice for The Choosing both alone and in pairs, and it had been torture not to give in herself, not to touch herself and make herself scream while she watched them do it, but now she was glad that she had waited. She was glad that her first time was here, with potential matches. This was much more erotic than doing so alone, or in a bush watching the practice arenas.

"May I?" The man from the field stood just beside her, and his voice, low and husky and dangerous, sent shivers through her. She nodded and he gently wrapped a hand around her wrist, pulling her hand away from herself. She missed the touch for only a moment before his hand replaced hers, skillfully dancing across her.

"Don't make me cum," she ordered, looking at him. His eyes flared, and he nodded, watching her intently. When she was close, he pulled back, and she momentarily regretting the order. Until another man stepped up to take his place. His fingers were rougher, his ministrations less gentle, but they felt good nonetheless. He took her to the edge as well, then stepped back.

All ten men teased her, touched her, drove her to the edge and then stepped back.

She was panting, her heart was racing, and she had never felt so good. So alive.

"What next?" The man from the field asked.

She looked around the room, sizing each one up. She thought about how it had been to watch each one and how it had been to be touched by each.

"Now I touch you," she said. And she did.

They felt different, each of them. Some of them thick, some long, some of them already slick by the time she touched them, some of them dry and soft. She watched each of their faces to gauge their pleasure, and was pleased when some of them bucked against her, thrusting into her hand.

With her on the stop and them in front of her, when they came, she directed the spray at herself, reveling in the feeling of their seed on her skin. Never had she imagined it could be so erotic, that it could feel so good.

Finally, after they'd all spent themselves on her, she let her hand wander back down between her legs.

It had been hours, and she was ready to choose, ready to let the pleasure take her over completely.

"This may be unorthodox," she said, "but it is my right to choose whoever I wish.

There's no rule that says I may only have one."

"You're choosing two?" The voice was incredulous, but there was a current of excitement running through it.

"I'm choosing all of you," she declared. "Anyone who agrees to be chosen will lie with me tonight, and any time we should wish in the future."

The room was silent for a few long seconds and heat rushed to her cheeks. She had been too greedy. She considering leaving, finding another person somewhere else, repeating the process.

And then the man from the field made his way to her.

"Allow me to be first, then." She nodded, and without a wasting a second, he sank himself into her. The fullness of him was uncomfortable, but she longed for it, longed for more, and she immediately began writhing against him. He lifted her from the stool, holding her in his arms, and slid her up and down his body. She wrapped her legs around him and buried her face in his neck, the pleasure almost unbearable.

In mere moments, she came apart, clenching around him as he spilled his seed within her. They moaned together, and he held her still for long moments before pulling himself from her. His seed left her in a rush and she clenched around the sensation as it sent another wave of thrills through her.

Within seconds another one stepped up and gently slid himself inside of her. Her pleasure climbed again straight away and she lasted barely a minute before falling apart again as he spilled his seed within her, as well.

One by one the men agreed to the choosing. Some were gentle with her, some rough. With each, she found her pleasure.

All ten accepted the choosing. All ten came inside her as she came around their cocks. The Choosing was over, and she had chosen wisely.