All Comments on 'Infatuation'

by brain_damage

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
In my view she had already betrayed and cheated!!

Divorce is the only option...........l

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wimp

Is Married and: dating not cheating? Lying to your partner about it not cheating? Making out not cheating? Petting? Hand jobs? Bringing another guy home for a makeout and petting session? Nudity? ALMOST SUCKING ANOTHER GUY OFF WHEN HE SHE LETS HIM STICK HIS DICK IN HER FACE? What's to still love about this woman? Kick her ass out and let her see reality; you can probably buy a better dinner at the corner anyway. This guy needs some standards. Takes her back right away with just a WIMPer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wimp

Is Married and: dating not cheating? Lying to your partner about it not cheating? Making out not cheating? Petting? Hand jobs? Bringing another guy home for a makeout and petting session? Nudity? ALMOST SUCKING ANOTHER GUY OFF WHEN HE SHE LETS HIM STICK HIS DICK IN HER FACE? What's to still love about this woman? Kick her ass out and let her see reality; you can probably buy a better dinner at the corner anyway. This guy needs some standards. Takes her back right away with just a WIMPer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love

Love is like a two way street. If one side is blocked somewhere, there's either a bottleneck or a void. Road works are ennoying, irritating and the reactions to it can be very different. Some people just accept it as part of life knowing it is only temporarily, some get angry and curse or start shouting, and others just change direction and avoid the problems. They may not come that way again even though they have done that for many years ***

I think he was right to have her make the decision by herself. She came to her senses and realized she went already much farther than she should ever have. Almost too far. I'm 60+ and been married for over 40 years. I have been tempted without giving in, and I know my partner has been or must have been approached too for she was and still is a beautiful woman. I have heard and seen myself that there's a period in life when either partner feels the changes and questions what the future will hold, and I think this is harder to accept for a woman than for a man and makes her more vulnerable to flattery.

Infatuation makes people see what they like to see and reality can be so different. I agree she was on a dangerous path and should not have done that. So the issue here is mainly trust. Is her mistake severe enough to be worth throwing away all the good years of the past and the remaining future, or try to work around it. It will not be easy but if you both want to... I also agree that a full affair would have given an extra dimension to it. Some men may overcome that too, but I think I would not be able to do that though. Where's the difference? It's not that simple. Yes there has been lying and deceiving if only by omission, yes she must have been thrilled by the secrecy of the forbidden, yes there have been bodily contacts before but no bare flesh, and she realized the extent of her mistake when he dropped his pants. Even as close as she came to continue, she did not. And said she would confess. All through this she never accepted demeaning comments about her husband and stressed that again when she told the guy to get out. That's a major difference. She did not and never agreed to do more, as curious or as tempted she may have been. I believe the husband is right to try and put it all behind them.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Fact or fiction?

Why do some people always take everything they read as gospel, and then give marks according to their feelings about morals, instead of marking it as a story?

This was a story. A good one. And, unlike the previous comments, I am not ashamed to leave my name.

Nicola

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

She DID stop on her own. She DIDN'T suck the guy off. As someone who has been married 42 years I would forgive her. So, no, the guy is not a wimp.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 15 years ago
It's a story, folks!

Great story! Yes, he could have made her squirm more, but still, great story. It really is crazy when these commenters act as if this is Ann Landers or something!

t_i_n_a

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK story line

The dialogue is totally not believeable, though. No one talks like that. It sounds like you use the dialogue to explain each part of the story, even to using half of a conversation to bring the husband up to date on every detail.

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrover 15 years ago
great story

Don't listen to the idiots that read these stories just for the sole purpose of talking smack. You know as well as I do they are sitting there jerking off, then still being assholes afterwards, or why would they read them in the first place? The only trouble I had was one particular misspelling you had, "loose". You used it like {I don't want to loose her}, and {I was afraid of loosing her}, the word is "lose", and "losing", loose is something your pants get after you lose weight. Other than that, it was a GREAT story, keep up the good work, and don't mind the naysaying "losers", lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Soooo not believable

Before you submit another story, try listening to how real people talk to each other. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Now she has seen that all men lie and play games

Neither her suitor nor her husband were truthful with her, so why shouldn't she lie to her husband?

<br><br>

Nicely told though.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Reasonable Scenario and Outcome

I don't agree with the all-out flaming comments - this story seemed plausible to me. I did like having the arrogant guy's wife involved in the final confrontation. The comments about the dialog are probably somewhat correct but I think are over stated. As far as the plot - I think in this case reconciliation would work but I think I would "verify" for a long time.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxover 15 years ago
So many divorces....

I do feel sorry for gator hermit for not appreciating his delivery from Fl to God's country (some call it Texas.) I do have to agree about the overheated prose and the folks who seem to be looking for any reason to leave a 31 year marriage. I'm not sure none of them managed to be married that long.

<p>

I do understand the pain that can come from cheating, no on can hurt you as much as a spouse, still, I have to wonder if some marriages, especially those with children (grown or not) might not be saved with a little more acceptance of human failure. No one, male or female should be forced to stay with one who cheats, but I can say from my own marriage, that I'm not in any position to throw stones, even if I haven't cheated, there's plenty my wife needs to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why root for the pimp?

There is an old legal doctrine ("connivance") that would sink the narrator. I quote from a website devoted to New York divorce law:

"Connivance" has been defined to be the corrupt consenting of a married party to the adultery of the spouse from which that party afterward seeks a divorce. [FN29] The basis of the defense of connivance is volenti non fit injuria, or that one is not legally injured if he or she has consented to the act complained of or was willing that it should occur."

That fits our sanctimonious prick like a glove.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Good Story; Good Man

It's nice to read a story in Literotica that does not closely conform to the usual formulae. I think that Roger was right to leave it to Beth to make the moral decision. Only in that way would Roger know for sure which route to take afterwards: repudiation and divorce? -- or reconciliation.

I was not put off by the "stilted" manner of speaking; I did, though, find the ending a bit long and a trifle tedious.

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
A better than. . .

. . average Wimp story, but none the less it's still a wimp story, and I hate wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Does the bar go up or down after 31 years?

The most unbelievable thing about this story is not that Beth would cheat after 31 years of marriage; rather that hubbie, Roger, would feel in any way, shape or form that it was allowable that his wife of 31 years would date another behind his back, bring the guy to his house for making out, petting, fondling, hand jobs, nudity and by her own admission, she had to think twice before saying no to giving a blow job with the guy's naked dick sticking almost into her OPEN mouth. In fact, it appears that if Tony had just been a smoother talker for a few more minutes he might have been able to talk pliable slut Beth into fucking him. The horse is out the barn. Regain his trust? He trusted her for 31 years and she literally blows it and goes off the deep end. Why is it great that its over for the other couple, yet Roger can reconcile with Beth? How are Beth's lies and actions to Roger so less heinous than Tony's lies and actions to Martha? Tony didn't take Beth anywhere she wasn't willing to go. Most sensible character in this story is Martha. She's going to drop her loser spouse for being exactly what he and Beth are: adulterers.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
Key issue is over looekd by everyone

First go back adn read some of this author's stories and you will see a bunch of stuff like this. His Menopause story is just as bad as this one.

<br></br>

That being said...<b>The KEY is NOT how the wife stoppd at he last second but rarher how the wife reacted to the husbands renewed LOVING effort.</b> Consider How the the wife explains her actions with TONY. She says it was Middle age wanderings. OK. Lets assume that is the reason.

<br></br>

The husband was making an extra effort to show she was NOT being taken for granted. More focus and better perfomance sexually AND more importantly for woman EMOTIONALLY.

<br></br>

so how and what did the wife react KNOWING how important her husband says she is... and knowing that TONY was trying to get her to have oral sex and fuck?

<br></br>

TONY was able to "trick" her into thinking necking and sexual grabbing was OK.

<br></br>

TONY was able to "trick" her into going back to Her place for oral sex.

<br></br>

It is one thing to be weak willed and stupid if one of the spouses are felling neglected or ignored.

<br></br>

But in this case her husband's extra effort was meaningless. As soon as TONY opened his mouth she was very willing to open her legs.

<br></br>

Thus the debate is NOT "but she did stop at the last second" .

<br></br>

scratch one marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
His Words & Actions Were At Odds

You know this was a decent effort until he blinked and she got off without plausible consequence.<P>

I believe the writer intended well but finished at odds with his prior words without understanding that he did so. His prior character traits tilted causing the work to lose credibility.<P>

Perhaps this is part of the learning curve. Perhaps he has never been in that circumstance and without the unfortunate real world experience to draw upon had to go with his forgiving gut?<P>

Had she truly suffered some consequence this would have been more credible and more believable.<P>

You can do better using more lifelike reality which you see in many of the comments. Marital consequence is a very emotional arena and needs to be close to life and its normal travails to be soundly appreciated.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well!

You certainly got the people talking. As for me the issue is perhaps different to the other commentators. My issue is the fact the husband didn't go and beat the living shit out of the lover. I haven't( Thank any higher power there is) had to deal with a situation where I have found out my wife had all but cheated on me. You can split hairs if you want to but she did cheat. She allowed another person to touch her. I know this might sound sexist but the husband has the only rights to touch her. The fact that after 31 years of marriage she makes one slip doesn't really mean that much. The husband should and could have stopped the meetings at an earlier stage the fact he accepted and had almost given up on his marriage is also telling. I mean who gambles with a marriage at stake? If a younger, richer more smooth talking man came anywhere near my wife I certainly would not gamble that she would turn him down. Actually that is not true my wife is a fighting hell cat when it comes to our marriage. Granted she would never allow herself to get into the situation. But she would certainly get her self out of it. She would probably serve her friend to his wife on a silver platter. Anyway well written story, I just don't like to think a wife could quite so stupid.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well written story that holds you

Yes she cheated! She was very stupid about it and confused.

Personally I would ask her to see a shrink. The dialogues are not Shakesperian and are directed at telling things to the audiences (Asides in plays}. By not confronting her directly he started puting himself in line for problems in court. Yeah, I was born in New York back when the only grounds for divorce were adultery proved with a witness or the partner having been convicted of a felony. Still when he told the guy to go ahead and try, I stopped liking our hero. But that does not make the story less interesting.

Thanks for the story, brain_damage!

s

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 15 years ago
A bit different, but left up in the air on wife's

real need!!!<P><P>I have to say these two would have a lot to talk about in what the wife really is looking for. It is not just feeling older and insecure in her feminity. She wants something else that is not discussed! She is looking for something in her mind that she feels she is missing.<P> This is not a done deal as nothing has been accomplished, but to start and bring up an unspoken problem she possesses. <P>I have to partially agree with Harry that the deed is not the sore point. It is the thrill and need she still has not achieved without any real solution just a thump on the head of this guy was not the right one. She continued on knowing her husband had given his full attention and adoration to her. Maybe she has found her answers, but only with some real soul searching will she know. The husband will always wonder so they need to discuss it together to give him a footing to build his trust in her again. <P>Nice try at attempting something different in being, so called, proactive as to have full knowledge of what really will transpire.<P>Thanks for the entertainment<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this is an Erotica site

Save your lame "faithful wife" stories for the family network

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn damn I HAVE to agree with Harry again

Harry's analysis is spot on but I hate it when I have to agree with that jerkwad.

Once the wife saw the extra effort the husband was making in all aspects of their marriage for her to still be manipulated so easily by the Tony is the REAL issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done - Harry!

The story and its hapless characters are dog shit. The clueless & brainless husband continues to look the other way when this fucked up slut is cheating as usual. Does anyone think she has not done this before? Lousy story with Harry hitting on the real motivation & issues with the plot line development and bad characters.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
I have to agree...

that stopping before penis entry is not the issue. Cheating occurs before the act just like other wilful deeds occur in the mind first. Beth stopped because she was feeling guilty about what she wanted to do with Tony. If Tony had waited 2-3 weeks after Roger's attentions had faded from her mind he would have been able to get into her panties. If Roger had really wanted to know what she would do he should have waited and not interfere. Obviously, Roger acted in an untypical manner so the question is whether he is going to wine and dine Beth every week. Lastly, if Beth can be persuaded to "stay friends" with Tony based on that dialogue even though she had wanted to quit she is either an idiot or she did not want to quit the affair. Yes - affair because every intimate relationship starts out the way Beth and Tony started their fling. Yes - Roger is a WIMP because he wanted to provide Beth with a "get out of jail" card even though he professed this no tolerance on cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Quick reconciliation?

Lots of comentators feel it important that the cheaters talk out their problems with the other spouse. LOL!! DID YOU EVER TRY TO ACTUALLY HAVE AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION WITH A LIAR? The assumption is the cheater/liar is going to stop with fantasyland long enough to make sense. Show of hands please - How many have known of a liar that actually became believeable/trustworhy? No hands; thought so. Leopards don't change their spots. Further, can't imagine 'holding' my wife of over 32 years right after seeing her holding another man's dick. Or anytime thereafter as a matter of fact. Or could she hold me, I'm sure, if the roles were reversed. Couldn't fault her. Not cheating for a wife to date, bring home, make out with, pet and fondle another guy? What part of the hills did you say you were from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOSE, not LOOSE

Jesus Christ, are there ANY authors on this site who know the difference?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Writing but...

These stories where the husband knows that the wife is on a mission to cheat and then sits back to test her fidelity is just not a favorite plot line for me. The husband should have put a stop to it. Whether the wife's actions amounted to cheating can be debated I suppose. But what can't be debated is that the husband did nothing really to stop any of it. Maybe he was hoping that she would fail the test so that he could get out of the marriage. It was difficult to be sympathetic to either the wife or the husband. Keep writing Brain Damage. Your stories provoke a lot of thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BRAIN DEAD

Your writer name should have been brain dead you have all the husbands wait until they do the cheating start roaring about trust and love then 2 minutes later forgive them. Read your stories for godsakes and stop being such a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
when is a cheat a cheat?

she carried on for 3 weeks and probably some groping along the way. that did not strike her as wrong, even w/o intercourse. that act was not done, but clearly put herself in the position. i do like how he had the sense to use the cell, etc, to get the information; and brought in martha to ultimately nail tony. a nagging question, a broken trust. to be able to so quickly say, alright, its no problem? a cynic would suggest that next time she'll just be more careful. what she did can kill a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
TRUST

He said it will take some time for me to get over it,ya it took all of 5 minutes, stupid story this author would for give anything his stories are all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Only so-so

The theme of the spouse going as far as she does and thinking she is not REALLY cheating because there is only covered petting is a bit far fetched. I think you have a natural storytelling talent but are wasting it. Your stories are okay but could be so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well her affair of lust almost got her divorced.

Had than been my wife she would have followed Tony out the door. She actually lied to him man times, some by omission some by commission. She betrayed him in many ways. She deceived him in her actions in words. She let another man play with her sexually even tho the sex act, with oral, vaginal, or anal, did not occur. She was actively dating another man and seen in public with him in compromising situations. Nope no way in hell I would take her back, notice I said back, she would have already left me.

dreamcatcher101dreamcatcher101almost 15 years ago
realy???hes going to trust her again????

I am with Harry and Pennytwitty on this ..She did go and see Tony again after her Husband treated her to those great two nights and told Her how much He cared for Her and their relationship and how She was so important to Him and that He never would risk to do anything that could end their marriage..That was the time for her to decide what was important to Her also,her marriage,her reputation,her family.

If She wanted to stop seeing Tony She could have just phoned Him and told Him it was over and that He should never bother Her again because Her marriage and Her Husbands love was too important for Her to lose..when you love someone you will not risk losing or hurting them..Even though She stopped at the last minute,I wonder if She would have gone through with the sex if Rodger did not overhear the phonecall and treated her subsequently to those two evenings..It was a longterm marriage that may be worked on for a reconciliation but it will need a lot of work and councelling... lets see where they are in 5yrs

thebulletthebulletalmost 15 years ago
not bad

<p>the usual brain dead lw nazis have declared this a wimp/slut story. they are incapable of seeing things in shades -- black or white, nothing else.</p>

<p>Literotica has become a playground for vile misogynists.</p>

<p>brain_damage set out to create a slightly different scenario: one in which there was no actual consummation of the 'affair' and all one knows is what actually happened, not what went on in the woman's heart and mind. As usual, our delightful group of woman haters have assumed the worst.</p>

<p>But perhaps, just perhaps, that the worst isn't true! Had you thought of that? Perhaps, just perhaps, this middle-aged woman being hit on by an accomplished player was actually going to stop before what she saw as actual sex - in this case oral, though Bill Clinton might argue about that. What then?</P>

<p>That is what appears to have happened. So the 'toss her to the curb' gang still thinks she should be thrown out; the 20-plus year marriage should be canned; the husband should grow a set of cojones and live alone for the rest of his life because of what they think went on in the wife's mind.</p>

<p>It's a strange breed of person commenting on this site. Most are teenagers, I suspect. Or they've been burned badly. Or their current wife has them by the short hairs and Literotica is their escape valve because they don't have the balls to confront their own wives.</p>

<p>Something sick is going on. Not sure what.</p>

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 15 years ago
Great!

The fact that you drew so many different comments says it all... Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Good story, and as others have said, saving a good marriage of 31 years is a good thing...not a bad. She was human, as are 52 year old men that get attention from a younger woman. That she would not go all the way and have sex shows that she loved her husband. Face it folks, we all thrive on attention and we all fight getting old and losing our attractiveness. There's a lot of people throwing stones here that live in glass houses. This was a good story about a very human problem for both men and women... All of you perfect people please list your names for us all to envy. Ron Wood

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What's all the commotion?

I can't believe the hateful, kill the bitch, attitude by some readers for a story that is fiction, make believe, a product of this authors imagination. Why take it so seriously? Spewing vile comments isn't going to change anything. If a story didn't have a few twists, irrational acts and foolish behavior, wouldn't that diminish the plot and excitement of the story? It was well written and entertaining, whether I agree or disagree with the ending is irrelevant. Some authors have resorted to multiple ending to please the reconciliation or kill the bitch crowd. In my opinion, that method is a cop out. Let the chips fall where they may.<p>I'm glad to see there are a few reasonable readers still left on this site, who see a story for what it is, not what it should be. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So many ridiculous people on this site

based upon the way the author chose to write this story the wife and seducer had the intelligence of about 80 maybe 90 max, they're morons. He certainly wasn't a smooth talker, at least the author didn't take the time to create one, if my wife had even fallen for the crap he said, I'd get rid of her ignoring any adultery. As for the smooth seducer, we're to believe that he tells the husband he was going to double cross him and fuck his wife on his bed... we're to believe that the guy is a moron? I mean did you even read your own story, the husband was right there and he knew it... why the fuck would he act like such an ass? simple, he wouldn't, it is just lazy, poor writing, the author wanted to make him and ass so the reader wouldn't like him, but the author doesn't have the skill, so just resorted to stupid ridiculous behavior, and as long as the audience is stupid, it's ok. I suppose many of you are morons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Horribly written and so pathetic!

Brain damaged is definitely "brain impaired".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I never cease to wonder how . . .

such writers set up such stories that have zero reality in real life, especially for peeps in their 50s. In fact in this story the old fem DID CHEAT just by what she did even if not oral or coital or anal. So she's a cheat and any real man in reality would know that!

YornHYornHabout 14 years ago
Once a cheater, always a cheater

Whether or not she went to bed with lover boy is just a matter of degree. She betrayed the trust and love of her husband - and she DID cheat, no question about that.

In my eyes hubby made a mistake in trying to actually convince her to not fuck around. He made an extraordinary effort to be, and do, something he would not otherwise have done. He should have let the game play out without interference - the result would most likely have been different - she would have fucked lover boy.

As it is now, he better anticipate the drop of the other (or next) shoe - she is not trustworthy.

A one-time stand, although appaling, could be forgiven under the right circumstances but not an on-going, and progressing, affair.

Too bad he was such a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good read...

It was a nice story and explored a real subject. Thanks.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 13 years ago
Credible story

I'm not sure that the ending is credible. I think I would have left for a while to let her really think about what she wanted. Well written and credible scenario, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cuckold, cuckold, cuckold. Wimp, Wimp, Wimp

At least the pathetic idiot author has quit posting. For that, thank you. Saves me puking on my keyboard.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
another WACC story from a WACC master

He should have gotten fucked like his wife did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
poor huecuck

Thi story not like a Matt Moreau at all is it? No hardcore cucking to twinkle your little tiddly, no humiliation, no creampies and sloppy seconds, go back to the MM stories that you love, plenty of cuckery there my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
zed0 the ped0 Sandusky hates wimps

but loves raping boys in the shower, go figure...

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IT TAKES BIG ONES TO MAKE A BET

you dont to ever lose. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Ending kills this story

She lied, she cheated, she should be gone. At the very least, I would have expected counseling. Now she knows that the minimum acceptable infidelity is kissing and fondling. I'm sure she will test those boundaries in the future.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Quite a neat story.

Remember the Oscar Wilde quote "I can resist anything - except temptation." That's true for most people and its good to find a story here where the wife stops before its gone too far. She may have been stupid, but love for her partner still won the day.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
I see the neighborhood anoncucks have spoken

It's the same the second time around WACC

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
not her fault

middle aged women now are so programed to lie and cheat, its not like she could do anything to stop him, women have no code hence she brings him home to fuck,she is just a lying cheating women-dime a dozen at least in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@ newjayne -

This is what you call stopping before it got too far? This is what most would call way the hell over the line. That there was no actual penetration is a very minor saving grace in a mass of unacceptable behavior. If someone shoots you but doesn't kill you, is it OK because they stopped before it went too far?

.

And with the ranting over - nice job brain_damage.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Pretty good effort -

I do not agree with the husbands reasoning - she cheated and lied - the cheating was in the actions they DID take and the words that she DID say. She betrayed his trust and gave things if herself to Tony she never should have even considered giving.

Did she draw the line before crossing HIS artificial line - maybe just - gut the cheating and lies and betrayal were all still there. Is it likely she learned enough since she did stop and get her self turned around - maybe yes. Maybe she is done being stupid - you never know for sure .

Apparently the author decided it was enough for this husband in this story - so dealers choice.

colddayscolddaysabout 10 years ago
What is Cheating?

Sex in all forms is sex. The cheating occurred when she had the first date. There are some logic missteps like not recording the phone calls with the cheating husband and how did his wife get to the house. That said, I enjoyed the story.

At the end, how much cheating can someone accept and stay married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cheating

@ Coldays.. i agree she seemed to think that she hadnt really done any real cheating because she hadnt fucked him but to me any kissing or touching with someone other than your spouse is cheating...

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
yep

Say what you will , she dated. She cheated. Later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love this approach

bc if he just upped and stopped her, he would never really know if she would have fucked him or not. Giver her enough rope to pull herself up but dont do all the pulling for her.. 5 stars

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Trust

I liked how it portrayed a middle aged person and how because of insicurity can make wrong choices. But love won in the end and the preditor got what was coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
depends on wife's morals

But repeatedly dating co-worker is chesting. Ask any female who caught her boyfriend out on such dates with groping involved.

That wife is primed for the one who comes after the next one. She will rebuff first guy folloeing this one but guards will be down and desires up come the next wotkplace lothario

Husband needs a few dates of his own replacement time comesing and best to have one warmed up in bull pen

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Fondling and kissing is cheating

He let her off way too easily. He should have made her leave and be alone for a couple of months before even considering any reconciliation. I don't think I would reconcile. Cheating is cheating.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
MOMENTS OF WEAKNESS

lead to lack of self esteem, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
have to agree

First, real life serial cheating wife is exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

With number of other comments. Wife has already cheated. Allowing lover complete and repeated access to bare breasts and pussy while giving him a handjob is way over the line.

Just the going out on dates would have ended the marriage for me

In reality he will never trust her again. If he had not overheard the conversation and then tried to win back wife SHE WOULD HAVE GIVEN IN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I'd of divorced her ASAP! "Once a cheater, always a cheater", as the saying goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Sad sorry cuck. Hate these manless stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Decent story, decent writing, high marks, but I have one pet peeve...

Here's my pet peeve - doesn't anyone who writes Loving Wives stories know the difference between "losing" and "loosing," or is there just an over-reliance on spellcheck? I must have read at least 15 Loving Wives stories where "loosing" is used instead of the correct term "losing." "Loosing" means to unbind, untie, set free or let loose; it does NOT mean to lose something in the sense that "I don't want to lose your love" or "I'm losing my love for your."--JRZ

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Stop

She stopped herself, just barely. Can't believe Tony walked out under his own power. Brain, you're a good writer, but too damn forgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

Brain damaged indeed. Fucker

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
I agree with the anon below

You really are brain damaged. And quite frankly, I worry about you not being in a psych ward

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

you are one strange writer after reading \1/2 of first page I know this is a cuck story. BYE

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Another wimpy Cucky

She already unfaithful

Kissing hugging fondling UNFAITHFUL

Unless you are Bill Clinton

Doesn't take penis penetration of pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow. A Bill Clinton reference.

When we have a rapist as president. That comment was hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I understand the concept of these "almost" stories but they are still flawed in their thinking. The wife quit that night only because the guy pushed it too soon, would she have lost her nerve on the next date? What if it was a more persuasive or sexy guy, or the husband wasn't on his best behavior for the last two days? Did she really pass the test or was it luck and happenstance?

You might as well talk to your wife of 30 years when the question comes up rather than start all this monkeying around. Decide what you guys are going to do and move on. If your wife refuses to talk about it, your marriage is over anyway, because you had deeper problems to begin with.

But it made a good story. What is wrong with it is the guy made no plans if she cheated. Like planning to take a bat to the guy and a hammer to his marriage. That would up the ante, and up the drama. Also it would mean the guy actually cared about his wife rather than telling her boyfriend effectively to do her all night if he could. Not a winner's attitude in my book. If its a story about a beta male, how can I expect anything but him to be cuckolded and deservedly so? A winner doesn't put his fate in other people's hands- he finds a way or makes one.

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Hillarious comments - Nice story

Wow... there seem to be people that are upset that this was a cuck story.... in the "Loving Wives" category no less. Gasp!

Or someone thinks the author is brain damaged for writing this story. What??? Am I missing something? This is LITEROTICA! Hell, all of us on Literotica are brain damaged at least a little bit. Including myself.

Well, it was a nice story. Well, ok, I found the ending hard to go with because he was ready to dump his marriage and that anger apparently dissipated. But, it was their story to write - who am I to complain?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
31 years of marriage!

Wow, after 31 years she slips like this. I would expect something much sooner but wow. Not sure if I would divorce after 31 years and a near miss but the trust is really shot. I couldn't just let her shower and then have sex. I would still be too angry. I can only imagine her thinking how freaking lucky she is as she got her flirting and keeps old reliable. Confontation was a little to short and quick for me.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again. Not awful, but I still don't like that Tony was able to walk out under his own power.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

They need to add a special BTB category. It's comments section would be the literary equivalent of a bug zapper, or in this case, an ANON zapper!

.

GREAT story!

schulz777schulz777almost 3 years ago

What a crapp. 1 starr. Husband is an idiot for setting his wife up. Tony is the man in this story, not the stupid hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bad. No way that any real male human would so easily forgive his wife for what is clearly an infidelity. Maybe he could eventually forgive her, maybe, but this was both a physical and emotional affair even if they had not had intercourse. She got fingered and she played with Tony's dick; that's way over the line of acceptable behavior by a wife. There are some very good writers on Liter in the LW category, bt there are so many others who are trying (more than I do) but who fall into these cliched formulas. I give it 2**; story is bad and it's not well-written.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Just in the nick of time. LOL I like sloppy seconds so I was rooting for Tony to score. 5 stars for the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bloody cuck Braindead

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad, nice idea.

But terribly repetitious. Should have taken less than one page. Every element of the story was repeated at least once. Got tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another story about a weak pathetic cuckold written by a weak pathetic “author”. The nasty fucking cunt did cheat on him by dating another guy. If you have to compete for a wife or 31 years then you are just a loser and she is nasty slut not worth having. One star for the cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1) It's LOSING not loosing.

2) Martha or Marsha?

3) How does he know what they're doing (opening her mouth, Tony standing, etc) with Tony's cell phone in his pocket? MC could hear but not see....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous