Infidelity Ep. 02

Story Info
One last fuck before heading home to my husband.
1.7k words
3.26
21k
13
31
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again readers, are you ready for episode two? Now where were we, oh yes, Mike was offering to wash my back for me in the shower. As he stepped into the shower he reached over my shoulder to pick up the soap and rubbed his hands together to create a lather. I was stood with my back to him as he started to soap my shoulders, moving towards the back of my neck and then slowly down my arms and sides to my hips and then back up to my shoulders via the small of my back. All this time I'm trying to control my beathing and resist the urge to turn around and plant a deep kiss squarely on his lips.

His next move was to soap up my ass, working in circles from the sides of my hips getting ever closer to the crack until his fingers eventually slipped in there and stroked my pucker. It was at this point that my resolve broke and my legs started trembling. Phil and I have had anal sex once in a while (when the passion takes us) but neither of us particularly enjoy it; Mike's touch however was a like an electric shock and my brain now has an idea to try anal at some time with Mike; but not today. I'm sure that my reaction was more to do with what we'd just spent the past four hours doing than anything else but react I did. My hands involuntarily reached out to the wall of the shower and I spread my legs slightly to support myself whilst my mind concentrated on what Mike was doing.

By now he had stepped close into my back and his hands were working their way up over my stomach until be got to my breasts, and he proceeded to knead them for a few seconds before continuing upwards to my neck and throat. The water from the showerhead was already washing the soap off so Mike lathered up his hands again and made the return journey from my throat, over my tits and stomach, around my ass and up my back again. This time he avoided the crack of my ass for some reason; I'm not sure if I was relieved or disappointed.

Either way I didn't have time to dwell on it as Mike was now on his knees behind me and he was lifting my right foot and washing and massaging it very tenderly before repeating the exercise on the other one. I find a foot massage incredibly erotic so there was no complaint from me! He then began working his way up my legs and the higher he went the higher my anticipation went, imagining where I hoped he was going. Eventually he got to my crotch and began soaping the tops of my inner thighs and pushing my lips together. As he was still on his knees at this point he could press my lips together with one hand whilst he slipped a finger into my sopping wet pussy and paid some attention to my clit with the thumb of the other, making my knees go all weak again.

Mike released me and stood up. His hands came around to squeeze my breasts and tweak my nipples into their aroused state. So far I had managed to control my reactions to his manipulations by keeping my hands on the wall of the shower but now I stood up straight and reached behind to grab Mike's satisfyingly erect penis and begin to stroke it. He only let me do this for a few seconds before he turned me around and pressed his lips onto mine for a passionate, deep throat kiss that fairly took my breath away. We were still in the clinch when I felt his hands on my ass and he lifted me up.

I squealed in surprise but that rapidly turned into a moan of pleasure as his mouth found my nipples and my arms went around his neck as my head lolled back. Next thing I knew I could feel his cockhead pushing into my pussy and as he slowly lowered me down it began to fill my love tunnel until it was fully engaged at which point I could feel myself being lifted up again. I wrapped my legs around Mike's back just above his ass so that I could help to support myself and take some of the strain of our motion, which was starting to speed up. Despite the fact this beautiful guy was fit and muscular I knew he couldn't keep this up for long so I leaned back slightly to put my back against the shower wall and he responded by taking a step forward to keep his balance. With most of my weight now taken off Mike he was free to concentrate on fucking me which he did with remarkable gusto (considering the afternoon we had just had).

Sex in this position is a bit weird as all the motions are unusual but one thing it does is bring the man and woman close together and creates friction around the genitals so it wasn't long before I could feel another orgasm beginning to build-up inside me. I looked him in the eyes and said "Oh yes, I'm going to cum again" but before I went over the edge Mike slowed his thrusting and the feeling gradually subsided. He continued to thrust into me and when he felt that I had recovered he stepped up the action again, this time he was breathing really heavily, whether from the passion of the moment or the physical exertion I couldn't tell, but it wasn't long before I said "I'm cumming again. Don't stop I want to cum all over your cock"; he just grunted and increased his efforts until a few seconds later the orgasm started to build again and my moaning got louder and more frequent.

The final straw that broke the camel's back was Mike sucking on one of my nipples; they have always been very sensitive. My orgasm shuddered out of me just as Mike came filling my love tunnel with his sperm. God, it felt like he had a pump in his cock, I could feel his juices surging inside me and as he thrust into me again and again those very same juices oozed out and coated his cock and balls. As he finally lifted me off his penis and lowered me onto my feet again I went down on my knees and licked all our combined cum off it before sucking his balls into my mouth to clean them one at a time.

"Now get the hell out of here so I can take another shower" I said and Mike backed out of the bathroom, watching me all the time and with his cock still erect. The temptation to follow him into the bedroom and fuck him again was almost overpowering but I knew if this relationship was going to continue like I desperately wanted it to we needed to stop now and for me to go home to my husband and step-daughter. After my (second) shower I went into the bedroom to get dressed again before Mike got any ideas but I needn't have worried as he was sound asleep, spread eagled, face down on the bed.

His penis had relaxed by this time but I could just see the head of it sticking out from beneath him between his legs. It was a tempting site! Once I had finished dressing I sat on the side of the bed and stroked his hair and he slowly stirred and reached out for me. I laughed and managed to escape his grasp and wagged my finger "No" before moving back in to give him a peck on the mouth. He told me that he wanted to see me again and I said the feeling was mutual so we arranged to meet the same time the following week ... and that was the beginning of our weekly assignations.

On my way home I called Phil and asked if he wanted me to pick up a take-way for the three of us. He told me that Jacquie was staying over at a friend's so we had the house to ourselves. I asked which of her friends she was staying with but Phil said all he knew was the name Robin. We both knew that, whilst she is far from being a tramp, Jacquie sleeps with her boyfriends so it wasn't that unusual or surprising but Robin was a new one for both of us. After all the energy I had used earlier that afternoon I was famished so I picked up a Chinese and a bottle of white wine before heading home to what I expected to be a physical evening with my husband. I wasn't sure how I would react to his advances but I knew I still loved Phil and didn't want to end our marriage so resolved myself to make the most of having two men who found me desirable enough to want to bed me.

After we'd eaten I said to Phil that I was going up to take a shower and allowed my hand to stroke the back of his as an unspoken invitation for him to join me. We started using little touches to communicate with each other when Jacquie was younger and even though she is now eighteen and sexually active herself we have kept that going. I went into our bedroom to strip off before moving into the en-suite shower room, leaving the door open as a further invitation to my lovely husband. I was well into washing my body when I realised Phil was led on our bed watching me. "What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing" he replied "I was just admiring your body".

"Well get in here and show me how lucky you are to have such a fuckable wife" I quipped. In no time flat he had sprung off our bed, stripped off and moved into the bathroom, with his cock standing to attention before me. With the shower still running over our bodies what followed was a passionate love making session with Phil taking me from behind and which ended with a simultaneous orgasm. We then towelled each other dry before climbing into bed and falling asleep in each other's arms. My last thought before sleep overtook me was that during our love-making I never thought of Mike once; I was totally with my husband and that gave me some reassurance that I could just possibly pull this off.