Infidelity Ep. 03

Story Info
Fun at the picnic.
3.8k words
3.15
22k
16
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story so far is that I recently took my first lover since getting married to Phil eight years ago. After an extremely passionate first encounter today's episode will recall the second time that Mike and I met for the sole purpose of having sex.

The day before we were to resume our affair Mike called and asked if I liked to go on picnics and (of course) I said yes, so he suggested I should dress accordingly and he would pick me up from work at half past one the next day which, in the finest English tradition, is our early closing day. My routine that morning was the same as usual - get up around 7 o'clock, shower, dress, breakfast and leave for the book shop at around eight-thirty. The conversation around the breakfast table with Phil and his daughter (my step-daughter) Jacquie was the usual mix of family stuff and banter, but my mind was also on what this afternoon might bring. That is until Jacquie asked us if her friend Robin could stay for the weekend?

Phil and I are far from being prudes and we were fairly certain that Jacquie was in a sexual relationship with this Robin character as she had stayed over at his house a couple of times recently, but we'd not met him yet and this was the first time she had asked if he could stay over. Knowing that this moment was inevitable, Phil and I had previously agreed how we would react so, when he looked at her and said "Yeah, that's fine as long as you're sure it's what you want" it didn't come as a surprise and I simply smiled in agreement to her. On my drive into work I remember thinking that Jacquie had never had any of her previous boyfriends stay over so I figured this one must be special and we could be in for an interesting weekend.

Business was brisk at the shop that morning with several book sales and a delivery from one of the publishers that we deal with, which included the first edition of the book that indirectly started all of this off. I spent some time setting up the display on the promotion stand that the publishers had sent and placed a several of the books onto the shelves as well. It would be interesting to see which of our customers would buy a copy. Personally, I couldn't wait to read it in its entirety and I was pretty sure Phil would want to as well! One other thing of note happened that morning which was to lead to me finding the excuse I would need to stay away from home occasionally and that was a request for us to start a book club. I promised I would look into it and let the enquirer know but in my mind I was already figuring out how I could use this to my advantage.

As lunchtime drew closer I began to wonder what Mike had planned for the afternoon. A picnic somewhere, obviously, but what about afterwards? As suggested I was appropriately dressed in a snug fitting pair of slacks, one of my favourite blouses, self-support stockings and my de-rigueur heels (I also had a pair of flat shoes with me to change into before leaving the shop). Underneath my blouse and slacks was a fairly revealing but not overtly sexy bra and panties. On the dot of one-thirty Mike sauntered in through the door dressed very casually in chinos, plain t-shirt and trainers but wearing a beautiful smile. My heart rate went up a notch as memories of last week and anticipation of this afternoon flashed through my mind. As he strode towards the counter I moved to the front to meet him and I knew I had a broad grin on my face. He looked around to see if there were any customers in the shop and not seeing any came right up to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my lips - a kiss that lasted longer than it should have and left us slightly breathless.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked, "Give me two minutes to change my shoes and I'm all yours" I replied. "Mmm, I like the sound of that" he quipped. So, less than five minutes after Mike walked into the shop we left together and got into his car, which he had cheekily parked on the yellow lines outside the shop. "Where are we going?" I asked as he pulled away from the kerb. "A little woodland area that I know about ten miles from town" he replied, "I've got everything we need for our picnic in the boot". "And afterwards?" I enquired. "Ah, lets just see where the afternoon takes us, shall we?" was his mysterious reply. About twenty minutes later Mike pulled into a small car park at the edge of a wooded area that covered the floor and sides of a shallow valley. I was pleased to note that we were the only ones in the car park. We took the opportunity to have another kiss and a bit of a cuddle before getting out of the car and retrieving the picnic from the boot. I was impressed to see a large wicker hamper, which Mike was to carry, and a large blanket which he handed to me. We then walked off, holding hands, down one of the trails leading into the woods.

As we walked along chatting about what we'd been doing since our last meeting we were surrounded by oak, elm and birch trees and birdsong filled the air. After a few minutes Mike led me off the trail onto an almost invisible track that climbed gradually away from the bottom of the valley. We walked on until we came to a small grassy clearing where the sun's rays created a pool of light and warmth. Mike stopped and said "Okay, we're here, lets lay out the blanket and see what culinary delights are in the basket, shall we?". By this time I was thinking never mind the culinary delights when can we get down to the carnal delights ... but I simply agreed to his suggestion and started to unfold the blanket onto the ground.

As I was doing this, I realised Mike was stood there watching rather than helping so I looked at him and asked "Are you gonna help here?". "Sorry" he said, with a big grin on his face, "I was rather mesmerised by that beautiful ass that's straining to get out of your slacks". He then placed the hamper on the ground and came over to help, at least I think he intended to help but, to be honest, I don't think we could keep our hands off each other any longer and we ended up in a tangle of bodies in a passionate clinch instead. We were both rather breathless and definitely aroused by the time we broke apart again and I suddenly realised how exposed I felt being here with my lover and looked around anxiously. Mike seemed to understand my apprehension and said not to worry as he had visited this wood hundreds of times (he had grown up a few miles away) and had never seen anyone else here. This allayed my fears somewhat but not entirely.

With the blanket spread out on the ground Mike opened the picnic basket to reveal a collection of cold food including sandwiches, pies, quiche, strawberries, cream and chocolate complete with plates, dishes, champagne flutes and, of course, a bottle of champagne. Everything looked delicious and over the next hour, or so, turned out to taste equally scrumptious. As we ate we started to chat for the first time, talking about our lives as children, school, universities, jobs, past relationships; nothing appeared to be off-limits. I told Mike that I'd lost my virginity on my last day at school, aged just seventeen, to a boy that I'd secretly fancied for the past two years. Turned out he had the hots for me too but was rather shy around girls; well we cured that one. In return he told me about his first time, which was at university, with a girl that was verging on insatiable. They married soon after they had graduated but divorced again just a few years later when he found her screwing their next door neighbours teenage son. It transpired she had a thing for younger boys though what she was getting from them that Mike couldn't deliver (based on last week's performance) was beyond me. I also discovered that he lived alone (with his dog) in a flat in a town about twenty miles away.

I had told him that I'd had several sexual encounters whilst at university and afterwards but didn't give any significant details about my marriage or family except to leave him in no doubt that I was not planning to leave Phil and that this relationship, for me at least, was just about the sex, enjoying each other's company and having a good time. I wasn't sure how he would take that and if maybe he was looking for more but I felt I needed to be honest with him. As we gradually came to the end of our conversation I reached over and turned his head towards me to plant a kiss full on his lips. Happily he leaned into me and responded with enthusiasm so I figured we were on the same page.

Well one kiss led to another, which led to some cuddling and fondling and my blood pressure going up with each minute. Mike had already started to unbutton my blouse and began to kiss my left breast through the material of my bra, taking my nipple between his teeth and giving it a nip. I'm very sensitive to having my nipples tweaked and my head lolled back in ecstasy and a deep moan escaped my lips. As a lover, Mike is very attentive and always looking to give pleasure and right now he was definitely doing that. He moved his attention to my other nipple and gave it the same treatment raising my pleasure level to greater heights. My hand instinctively reached for his manhood and I was rubbing its length inside his trousers, wanting to set it free but not wanting Mike to stop what he was doing. Eventually Mike lifted his head from my cleavage and asked if I wanted to go to a hotel or if I was okay where we were. Damn it! If the hotel had only been a metre away I would have elected to stay put and I gave my answer by finally opening his trousers, pulling down his fly and getting my hand inside his underpants.

His cock felt as hard as iron and jerked in my hand as I stroked it and I'm sure that I gave a little whimper but before I could go any further I could feel my blouse being lifted above my head and my bra being unclipped, leaving my breasts proud and exposed. Despite being a D cup my breasts don't sag when freed from their prisons and I am immensely proud of the way they stand up with my pronounced (and in this case very extended) nipples standing erect. Mike obviously loved them too because for the next ten minutes or so he just wouldn't leave them alone; not that I wanted him to as the waves of pleasure that followed each bite of my nipples was heavenly. Eventually, he started kissing down my belly, twisting his tongue into my belly button like he was fucking me. I had my head back, eyes closed and fingers entwined into his hair and I was loving every second of his attention but anticipation was getting the better of me so I lifted my hips to raise my ass off the ground and urged Mike to remove my slacks.

Mike knelt next to me and removed my shoes and slacks and stockings before tenderly starting to massage my feet. He followed that up with kissing and sucking my toes into his mouth one after the other; a very sexy act. At the same time he had positioned himself between my legs and now began working his way up the inside of my right leg and thigh with his tongue and lips, stopping just short of my crotch before working his way back down the other. By now I was dripping wet with anticipation and was quite literally gagging for it! My breaths were coming is short pants and there was a familiar feeling starting to make itself known deep inside my body. Mike placed the backs of my knees onto his shoulders which raised my hips off the ground and gave him access to my pussy without moving from his kneeling position. His hands gripped my ass as he began to nuzzle up to my clitoris with his nose through my soaking wet panties. The friction of the wet panty material against my already engorged clit was incredible and within seconds I'm telling Mike my orgasm is coming, to which he just increases his efforts adding his tongue to the melee.

When I came it was with a rush. I was thrashing about and couldn't believe Mike managed to stay with me and keep on working his magic. I don't often squirt when I cum but if my panties hadn't been there Mike would have had a cum bath. As it was he waited for me to start coming back down before easing my panties off my legs and putting two fingers into my pussy he found my G-spot and began to frig me to a second climax within minutes. I was exhausted by this time and needed to catch my breath but Mike had other ideas and he simply brought his cock towards my pussy which, because my legs were still on his shoulders was at the perfect height for entry. By now all of my back was off the ground and all my weight was being taken by my legs and shoulders. Not the most comfortable position but all Mike had to do was raise and lower his thighs to get his cock moving inside me ... bliss! This must have been hell on Mike's knees but he showed no sign of it and the smile on his face as he watched his cock slide in and out of my love tunnel was something to behold ... beautiful.

Just as I start to think he must be tiring he increased his pace slightly and I feel his cock go absolutely rigid so I say to him "Come for me, give me your cum, fill me up" so with a final thrust he does just that and I can feel his sperm firing into my pussy and it's a wonderful feeling. As he starts to go flaccid and his cock slides out he tries to stand up but his knees won't work and he falls onto his side and we end up laughing fit to burst. At this point I reach down and scoop a handful of his sperm that's dripping from my pussy and look him straight in the eyes while I open my mouth and spoon it in, licking my lips afterwards. I move over to him and plant a passionate kiss on his lips whilst taking hold of his cock and stroking it back into life.

Breaking off from the kiss I roll Mike onto his back and take his cock into my mouth before straddling his body and putting my pussy in range of his tongue. I really like giving head and a good old sixty-nine just doubles the pleasure. I rolled my tongue around his cock and sucked as hard as I could as I bobbed my head up and down, taking it as far down my throat as I could (thinking I know a way to take it all down but we would have to leave that for another time). Mike really does know how to please a woman with his mouth and tongue too and it was becoming harder to concentrate on what I was doing because of the feelings I was getting from what he was doing. A fresh orgasm was starting to build and I wanted Mike to come at the same time so I began to tell him how I was progressing and giving him instructions on what I liked, whilst continuing to blow him and caress his balls. As soon as I could feel his ball sac start to tighten I told him "stick a finger in my ass" which he started to do very gently but I was in a hurry so I pushed my hips back and his finger went straight in all the way. I had orchestrated the timing to perfection: he didn't have time to do anything with his finger before my love juices began to flow and so did his sperm. We both moaned together, although mine was cut off as I tried to swallow everything that was coming out of his cock. It wasn't a simple task but I think I managed okay.

We then collapsed onto the rug facing each other and began kissing and fondling and I had to bite my tongue as the "L" word almost escaped. After a few minutes of passionate kissing he said "I must be on a fruit diet; cherry flavoured cum last week and strawberry this. I wonder what next week will bring?" which caused us to collapse in fits of laughter again. To be honest I was completely shagged out and just needed to rest which appeared to coincide with what Mike was thinking too as we managed to doze off for a while and when I came-to again he was on his back with my left arm and leg draped over his chest and legs.

A quick glance at my watch showed we still had some time before I would need to be heading home and the position we were lying in was too good to pass up on. I gently took Mikes penis in my hand and began to fondle it, slowly wanking my hand up and down, exposing his cock-head and closing it up again. The sight of the head of a man's prick coming into view is rather erotic, in my view, so I led there and watched it happen for a few moments whilst his cock became erect. This motion eventually found its way through to his brain and he realised it wasn't some wet dream and he began to moan softly to the rhythm of my manipulation. As soon as he was hard enough I got onto my knees and straddled him in the reverse cowgirl position, reached between my legs to open my labia lips and guide him into my pussy. This is one of my favourite positions as the man's penis is pressed against my G-spot hastening my orgasm and I use it with Phil when I just want a quick shag rather than prolonged love making.

As I began working up and down on his shaft I leaned back, putting my arms out either side of Mike's chest, which put my tits within reach of his hands. He didn't need a second bidding and began kneading my breasts which meant that my nipples were soon standing to attention and aching for more action. Not being able to bite them he pinched and rolled them between his fingers and thumbs; they like that and the combination of tit and pussy action was having the desired effect. "Fuck me Mike!" I cried out as I stopped moving up and down to let him take over. His cock went in and out like a piston and my G-spot was getting all the action it needed to boil the kettle. "Faster! Deeper! Harder!" I demanded and to be fair he tried but he must have been close to the limits of his endurance as he started to grunt with the effort. Thankfully, he had enough energy to keep going long enough for me to orgasm again, which I did with some expletives that I wouldn't normally mutter in pleasant company. As I came down from my high I realised Mike hadn't cum so I lifted myself off and finished him with another blow job. Judging by the shudder and groan that left his lips as he came into my mouth he really needed that. I was impressed by the amount of sperm he managed to generate so soon after his last pretty impressive orgasm.

Once again, we led down together and kissed as we recovered from our exertions. Mike checked his watch and said "As much as I wish we didn't have to do this, we'd better get you home before Phil starts to wonder where you are." "Yes, I guess so, but I can't say I'm in any hurry right now" I replied. As we dressed we chatted and made arrangements to meet again next week. My panties were still wet so I left them off. Without really thinking I asked Mike if he was seeing anyone else - and immediately wished I could bite my tongue off. "I'm sorry" I said "that's none of my business and I'm certainly in no position to expect you to only be fucking me". "It's okay" he said "you can ask anything and I will always tell you the truth. No, I'm not seeing anyone else at the moment and there's no-one else on my radar but, even if there was, I would still want to carry on with our meetings." I decided to bite the bullet and asked "Would you want to spend the whole night with me if I can arrange it?" He smiled at me "Oh yes, please, but let's not take any unnecessary risks with your marriage. Actually, I'm not sure I have the stamina for a whole night. Should I renew my gym membership?" We both laughed and the thought of the book club took another step forward in my brain.

We were getting to know each other and the conversation during our drive back to where my car was parked was the usual kind of thing that lovers chat about when they feel at ease in each other's company. As we parted, after some more kissing and cuddling in the car, Mike said "It's your turn to surprise me next week" then he drove off and I watched until his car turned onto the High Street and I could see him no more. Fortunately for me, Phil had gone out for a bike ride when I got home so I had time to get a shower and change before he had a chance to wonder why I smelt like I'd spent all afternoon fucking my lover ... as if I would.