All Comments on 'Infidelity Revisited Ch. 19'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wow!

I really REALLY like your stories, and I think that I'm going to have to find a new favorite author if you're thinking about stopping your writing. *grin* I know that you won't change your mind, so...I guess I'll have to just re-read your stories over and over, like I have been.

Please write some more before you leave!! Thank you!!

WolfKitty ;)

Mr CMr Calmost 20 years ago
the end?

I like these stories for what they are, it's been kind of like the bond franchise. You know it's the same movie every time, but you still get a kick out of it.

I'm not sure why this would be the last, I figured her choice would encompass the final chapter. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
anticlimactic

I kind of would have liked to have seen this series end with Charmayne married to one of these lotharios...and then cheating on THEM!

X-FactorX-Factoralmost 20 years agoAuthor
From the author...

I don't think I made things clear in the note - this is an anti-climatic story, without a solid way to end things...BECAUSE IT HASN'T ENDED. Sure, it is likely I won't write any more about this story, but only because I haven't been inspired to for a long time. In the event that this changes, I will add to this story. I can't add to this story if she picks one of them!

Don't judge the story on it's merits as a conclusion to the set. Just judge it as just another story, and understand that I likely won't be adding to it (but that's not in stone).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The ending

In my opinion the only way to end a cheating story is with the cheater, wheather male or female, caught and dumped. There doesn't have to be any fighting or shooting, only a rightous ending for the person being cheated on. It makes for a happy ending, not an ending where the person will probably spend the rest of their life playing second fiddle to the partners lover. Those endings are very depressing.

CyssterniusCyssterniusabout 19 years ago
Always Unfaithful

I enjoy your stories and this one was a great read. Sex and infidelity make a great mixture. It's a shame there's no conclusion, but that's life I guess. Charmaine, no matter how hard she tries, will always be unfaithful, given the right circumstances. Good luck with your mainstream novel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great work!! Picasso of sex stories..

Great shitz!! keep up the great work buddy !! very good descriptive writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why does she need to be caught and dumped?

There's something so fantastic about successful cheaters - and I have been on both ends (the cheater and the cheated-on.) It's sublime. It's life. May Charmaine never be caught, forever. The perfect way to end it.

rixelsrixelsover 11 years ago
Why does she want to destroy Danny?

The answer may have been in the story somewhere, but I couldn't stand reading chapter after chapter of big dick deceit. If she loves Ryan's appendage so much why not move in with the dick? Is it that the author's character gets off on the trifecta thrill of deceit, the donkey dong, and the idea of destroying an unsuspecting boyfriend? Mr. or Ms. x-Factor, what is your life like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I scanned some of the chapters and wanted her to be discovered, show shame as she was capable, and Danny goes off and screws her best looking and smart g/f(s).

And he goes off w/o her, but she feels something for what she did. naive perhaps, but so it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot but......

Repetitive. This whole series could have been resolved in 3 chapters, tops.

3 stars, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She needs it

Cant the slut and the big cock fuck forever just once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You should have finished it with her becoming pregnant and her boyfriend believing it was his baby.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a fucked up story, you fucked it up. Better if she got pregnant and caught, but no u backed the slutty skank and her c**t lover.

1/5

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Oh and the story never ended eh?

17 years ago, it ended and you lost the plot with this tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ongoing drama

This chapter is merely a part of an ongoing drama of conflicting emotions, turbulent relationships, passion, climaxing with a heart-rending romantic reconciliation. Getting to that conclusion involves many twists and turns along the way, but every part of this saga builds ultimately to that conclusion, even if an individual chapter might not seem to do so. The reader who can follow this drama to its ultimate conclusion (Reunion_Charmaine & Danny) will be well-rewarded with a great reading experience. It is unfair and unwise to judge this epic and powerful story overall by any one chapter (although this one is very good). Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheating sucks. Parents must be retards. BF is an idiot. Long-distance relationships don't last. "Trust but Cerify.

You have to "Inspect what you Expect". You have to know what your girl's pussy tastes like, Even with your cum in it, so that when it tastes different, you recognize the red flag, same thing when you have cum in her mouth. You have to know how stretched her pushy is after sex, and check it when you have been apart for awhile,, and if it is bigger and sloppy, you know some guy with a bigger cock has been fucking her. BF should have installed hidden cameras in her bedroom, lounge, etc , with remote access. She will abandon BF soon anyway. But, big cock guy will find another pussy when she gets too clingy, just like he did to others before her.

ChaosTheory123ChaosTheory123almost 3 years ago

Are these haters autistic? This is FANTASY, and fucking hot fantasy at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You real loser wimp author

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2106 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES