All Comments on 'Infidelity: What do I do?'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

10 big blazing stars just for that joke! LOL 5 big blazing stars for a great story! A very good story describing how a young man can get his act together! Thanks Buster2U

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Loved the jokes at the end!

5

TajfaTajfa5 months ago

What if he just talked to her? Let her know that he knew and see what she said? If he kept calm and told her he wasn't leaving the house. What would she have done? Doing nothing just doesn't seem real.

demanderdemander5 months ago

Nooners with some nice young woman from the gym. Or work. Only fair, and it'll make him feel better - in several ways. D

SyzyguySyzyguy5 months ago

Interesting story, his situation at home was good, giving him what he wanted there, so why change it? He has a longer plan in place, no point in throwing his toys out of the pram for now. If she falls pregnant again, well that would be a different story which would raise all sorts of questions for him. With his new attention to his fitness other future options would open up - she abandons her lover (because she doesn't need him now), he takes a discreet lover (what's sauce for the goose . . . ), or whatever, It would be interesting to see your follow up, if you have it in your head, but you don't have to - I don't have a problem with stories that leave me musing about the peoples' future. Thank you for posting it.

francemanfranceman5 months ago

Wow! the divorce disaster scenario and the husband who finds out he's going to lose everything.

Question: If this is real, if the man was literally raped...........Are all these things secret or confidential?

You grow up in a society where almost 50% of marriages end in divorce and nobody would ever talk about it....???

I always wonder (because I know absolutely nothing about the laws of your country or state):

- If this is true, then why get married at all, or why not sign a contract beforehand to even things out?

- Or is this just a literary invention?

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

Great explanation of why the BTB stories are more fantastical than the erotic stories.

The jokes earned the fifth star.

BrentJWBrentJW5 months ago

Well, he showed her! (Sarcasm) She gets everything she wants and pays no price. He should get a side piece too, there marriage is now officially open, and never said a word to each other about it.

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

No lawyer, not even in “liberal New York,” would breach the attorney-client privilege by identifying other clients as lawyer did here. (And BTW - divorce consequences are no different in New York than they are in Texas).

Further, any competent lawyer would suggest as first option that husband talk to wife and seek marriage counseling.

Also, once author lives with a woman, he will find out that women do not wear high heel shoes in the house.

Busman19639Busman196395 months ago

The guy is a wimp by accepting what his wife was doing. He should have taken a longer approach by moving slowly assets out and then just leave, no divorce, just leave.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

this leaves out the risk of STDs and pregnancy. Thanks for writing.

GamblnluckGamblnluck5 months ago

so the moral of the story is do nothing to rock the boat. meh.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye5 months ago

The story is a lead up and drop the readers off with an "and that's how it is" non ending. This could use a bit more depth.

LWLover60LWLover605 months ago

Practicals, BUT, the boyfriend must get payback that appears to be mere coincidence AND careful assert management until the kids turn 18 and he can drop her untrustworthy ass for minimal damage.

Robby_DRobby_D5 months ago

Well, that was pathetic. Suck it up?? How about a little satisfaction. At least have him confront the cheating bitch and tell her to knock it off. Not too many stars for this one.

6King6King5 months ago

⭐⭐ If he likes anal sex his wifes lover could probably take care of his needs as well. That's a win-win right out of the "How To Be A Massive Pussy" handbook.

Regguy69Regguy695 months ago

His biggest risk is having the wife decide she’s done with him. NO, he would NOT get custody just because she filed first. The man gets fucked, the system is designed that way, unless the female is a criminal, the man gets fucked until the kids are adults. The old “cheaper to keep her” is very true, but don’t let her get wise, because she can Dump you anytime.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41045 months ago

Well written, and points for realism, I suppose. Some marriages are like that, when each party has lovers on the side, so this isn't an unheard of strategy, but it's quite the shift for the MC to make from "Must divorce!" to "No biggie".

AlluredAllured5 months ago

Quite liberal laws, so why get married in the first place in this day and age. hmmm if so many woman say they like to fuck around and don't care, then men should become more ideal partners and say fuck it and just stay single and enjoy fucking without being held down. Wonder what will happen then.

justbobkcjustbobkc5 months ago

5 stars - despite the jokes.

justbobkcjustbobkc5 months ago

BTW - I've gotten divorced 3 times in my life. Once in Illinois, once in MO, and once in GA. In every case my wife at the time filed. I did end up paying child support and complete medical and dental for my kids in IL. But no alimony even though that wife only worked part time. I basically escaped all the horror stories as presented here. Go figure... :-)

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Keep treating the wife like gold so when the boyfriend disappears, she won't care too much. "Just didn't come into work one day..." Guys like that are not missed.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat5 months ago

Yeah, he kept his comfy life, but it cost him his self respect! 2*

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

The MC is doing what so many will hate: he's being practical about sex, in a way a lot of women are practical about sex. He keeps fucking her, so he's not taking the attitude that we see in so many stories, that her pussy is somehow ruined. If she picked up any STDs -- which seems to be far more common in LW than the real world -- it's too late, he's already got them from her.

.

However, there's a real issue with the men raped by divorce courts meme. It's usually the truth, initially, but statistics show that, five years after the divorce, men are usually better off financially than their ex-wives. Child support is really never truly enough to pay half the support for the children, day care eats up a lot of the ex wives' money, mothers' time is seriously compromised. Alimony normally ends if the ex remarries, and I know of at least one case -- my brother-in-law -- in which alimony will end if the ex gets a live-in boyfriend, or at least that's what my sister tells me.

.

Wives having affairs almost always have the affair end if her husband doesn't blow up the marriage, because the wife simply gets tired of it. An affair is never as exciting six months in as it was in the beginning.

.

There are no winners in divorce, only losers. In most cases, five years after the divorce, the wife is the bigger loser than her husband.

ReedRichardsReedRichards5 months ago

Mr JJ wrote:

.

"Keep treating the wife like gold so when the boyfriend disappears, she won't care too much. 'Just didn't come into work one day...' Guys like that are not missed."

.

Well, yeah, they are missed, at least by the police.

phill1cphill1c5 months ago

""Yes, really. I wish I'd done what she said. I might still be living in my house instead of the shithole I'm in now, and see my kids more than once a week. I wouldn't be totally miserable and I might still be enjoying a sex life with my wife. Now, I have fuck all."

First of all, YOU signed off on all this nonsense when you allowed your wife NOT to work. "the kids this, the kids that..." The kids, if America can be judged by facts, aren't getting anything from the parents anyway. The parents are dumb. The kids aren't going to magically be smarter.

So, yeah, if you marry someone just because they can fuck, guess what, they will likely fuck you because that's all they know. "I married a woman based on looks and sex and later on she dumped me." Of course she did. Stop whining and pay the bill for your stupidity.

terraknorterraknor5 months ago

Speaking about the legal aspects of divorce, Rehnquist, an author here and family law attorney in Illinois, posted an informative essay on divorce law https://www.literotica.com/s/a-crash-course-in-family-law . I liked his stories, but, he hasn't posted one since 2011-2012. Not sure I could take the course of action of the MC in this story, but, everyone is different and has different "lines that can not be crossed".

KRD19254KRD192545 months ago

NOPE... OK he stays and endures her miss-trust, betrayal, and disrespect for the sake of his kids. What was MISSING was the details of his 'bigger plan'? OR was it all his fault being out-of-shape for her philandering - really?

\

My opinion, stick it out with her, make the best FOR THE KIDS, give all to the KIDS. Setup secret accounts/shelters/trusts/Will/beneficiaries to the kids in case she walks. Minimize investing in the house since 50% is hers. Once the youngest leaves home, then consider the divorce. Likely over +12yrs she will have CHEATED more than once & once a successful hidden (so she thinks) CHEAT always a CHEATER...

\

4**** Hooyah, but few salutes

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit5 months ago

He had an alternative: make her life such hell that she’d leave.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What an effing wimp!,,,

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

At least he knows the price of his self-respect. I guess that’s something.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written as always but somewhat incomplete. It also seemed to promote the idea that if you find out your wife has a bit of sausage on the side you should just look the other way and let her get on with it. I don't think there is a large number of men percentage wise who would subscribe to that point of view. The MC seemed to be lacking in backbone on a number of counts including telling us 'What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander' then wimping out of getting a side piece of his own. Self respect is clearly not of any great importance to him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I get it but couldnt do it that way. I would have a sit down with the evidence. Any future involves condoms and std tests and yes, i would work on me getting some on the side as well. We become room mates and co raise the kids at home unless she files.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Problem with that idea is if he gets a girlfriend of his own and the wife finds out he's likely in the same situation he tried to avoid anyway.

mndhanson017mndhanson0175 months ago

I agree with Tajfa, he could have talked to her, might as well add "cuck" as a tag, this seems like a femdom thing, considering that the lawyer is a woman, of course, she would support the wife, it's likely that she didn't fight for those clients hard, hence why they got screwed. If she wasn't paying attention to the kids before, then no, she wasn't a good mother and she's definitely not a good wife if she is cheating, so the answer was no, should have found a better lawyer, it didn't look like Margaret would.

KiwihunterKiwihunter5 months ago

That is why I find it incredible that any man is foolish enough to get married ever. It is like putting your head in a lions mouth expecting it never to close it. Humans are not biologically programmed to be monogamous and to enter a contract ( which is what a marriage is) expecting someone to act against nature is incredibly foolish. Do away with monogamy and we have a much better basis for happiness.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

MC is a sissy wimp cuck and the lawyer must have been being paid by his cheating skank slut wife to keep this stupid joke of a man in line. Get a shark lawyer and destroy the bitch. So easy to come up with "evidence" most idiot family court judges will fall for. However, a better ending would be... Michael became a man and took care of business. One day while the kids and Michael were on an outing together four men broke into the home and abducted Brit. They were part of a Mexican cartel that owned whore houses in Tijuana. Brit ended up there, owned by them, fucking dozens of men to make them money. On her first day she was handed a note. "Sorry honey, but you being a cheating piece of shit didn't work for me. I sold you for 10K. I'm sure you'll earn that much for them if you work hard. If not, they'll dump your body somewhere nobody will ever find. Have a nice life! PS, it shouldn't take too long before you children can't even remember you. Bye bitch!"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I truly don’t see how he can just accept it without creating “balance” by finding his own recreational sex partner.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What kind of a divorce lawyer consistently tries to talk potential clients out of employing her services? Doesn’t seem like a very good business model.

Also, so tired of politics everywhere. Those evil liberals all have it in for hard-working honest men :eyeroll:

Can we just not? It doesn’t add anything to the story, and anytime you start pushing a political viewpoint, you’re just going to turn off half of your potential audience.

zealer88zealer885 months ago

Accidents happen.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't know anyone who could let his cheating slut continue to cuck him after finding out. So while this story may be practical, the emotions of betrayal and being disgusted by the skank's actions, would prohibit most husband's from wanting to touch her again, let alone fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Written by someone who knows nothing about women.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Weak..... Very very weak

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sad, but true.

Still, enjoyed the story telling.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well, you know, "accidents" in the home are very prevalent nowadays!

MarkTwineMarkTwine5 months ago

Just another willing cuckold. Nothing to see here.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13365 months ago

Well, that is pretty close to real life, however I think he should have stomped the boyfriend into small grease spots and not say a thing to his wife. If she wants to leave knowing she has been found out big deal. I gave you 4 stars only because you described our court system perfectly. Of course, another thing he could have done was move his family over to Vermont, it is a very short commute and then thrown her bass ouit with the garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story of a wimp cuck. The lawyer should have been fired. The slut thrown out. Staying with a STD carrying whore for your kids is just stupid. Just vanish and start a new life. But sloppy seconds...Never. How many other people was the boyfriend fucking.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

I fortunately have no knowledge of real life divorce laws, but if he's paying most or all of the mortgage, paying rent for himself, plus child support, that should more than offset the difference in their pay.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

The problem with the goose/gander thing is that it assumes two things: 1) That the offended party wants to have their own affair/fling, and 2) That they have a willing, available partner.

\

"She'd be the one to make the first move and I would get custody of the kids and be in the house." - He would? Why would her filing change anything?

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

Yeah... This one has me thinking.... Does the M/C live with the status quo? Does he confront the wife and blow it all up by initiating the divorce process? Does he confront the wife and suggest a swinger lifestyle where both could benefit under controlled conditions? (with condoms and STD tests) Does he confront her and if she refuses to change and work on the marriage - he just vanishes and hits the road - leaving it all behind? He definitely has options. None of them are particularly good. I personally couldn't live with the disrespect she shows by continuing the affair. Even if I got a side-piece to even the score.... it would be tough to live under those circumstances. Lastly, so many people are wrapped up in the material possessions they could stand to lost. But living with those trappings without a lick of self-respect is nothing but living in a gilded cage. BRB

doctrptdoctrpt5 months ago

Sad...and a waste of time to read.

Falcon_W40SVFalcon_W40SV5 months ago

What is possible in super liberal East or West coast states like New York in no fault is probably what was written. BTB, although it sounds great ends badly. Prosecutors might not try crimes against criminals destroying property they love going after anybody who believes in justice. If a husband goes after his spouse or her lover(?) sex partner they will come down hard. Husband in jail or prison with Bubba as his new spouse. No upside. Welcome to the progressive left side of things.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Another unbelievable fempov vision on how the man mind works: brainless sheep cucks. Something less one-sided ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whats good for the goose is good for gander? That may be true unless what is good for the goose is a second gander; gander number one might not like gander number 2 doing to it what it is doing to the goose.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19805 months ago

BS story. Most single moms don't fair well either in a divorce. Author's who paint a bed of roses for the wife need a reality check. Not into stories that back MC into corner, no way out therefore allows wife to continue with affair and lives with it. Most men won't live like that, hence no realism in storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just what was the "grand plan?"

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cheaper to keep her. Hope his future plans work out. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's always other options like turning the boyfriend into gator bait and letting wifey know she's one fuckup away from the same thing.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

You are a better author than this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just have a talk with her, ask her to leave or else whatever happens happens and once it's happening it will be out of your control and wont be able to be undone.

Fact is, she betrayed the marriage, the children and you. So now you deserve retribution. She could leave and avoid it, stay and whatever happens, happens.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

A 4-star story.

Quite good, except the lawyer never offered an option for him if he could engineer work so as to live in an at fault state. Also, what sort of lawyer suggested an option where they didn't litigate and generate revenue?

Neither of the other husbands addressed "The Nuclear Option," of kill him or kill her.

He only works if the wife suspects enough to severely moderate her behaviour. She owes you the debt of honour, the problem is solved permanently, and the insurance pays for the child minding at the very least.

If you can pull it off, and it doesn't kill your own soul at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

There's a lot of narcissistic women out there who cheat on their husbands simply because they can. They know that they can go out and get a little something on the side because in the event of a divorce, the courts will decide on them 90% of the time, especially if there's children involved. There's absolutely no upside for a man to get married today. The church looks at a marriage as a bonding of love and commitment between two people. The court just looks at it like a business contract.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Torch the bitch

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the best advertisement for not getting married. It's the monetary loss and all of the other penalties rather than the cheating that makes marriage a trap for men. You would have to be insane or incredibly stupid to get married these days. It is just a money pit for men to throw away all that you worked for.

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

And then he started hiding assets while making exit plans after the kids leave.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

the jokes were the best part of this CUCK story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x5 months ago

Three-inch heels doing housework?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can you imagine a sheep writing stories about being a lion? Of course you can, and you would assume that all the sheep's lion stories would be awkward at best, and complete absurd bull shit at worst. Here we have a sheep writing husband stories; same difference. Its time to take the family on a trip, an outdoors trip, where there are lakes, and cliffs, and rip tides, and other features that sometimes lead to fatal accidents. Or maybe time to have the boyfriend get disabled in a mugging, or some other accident.

\

Or not. Just graze and bleat and wait to be sheared. I think God rewards virtuous sheep and lions the same, after they're dead. Its just a question of what you want to die as. He's already gonna die as a very very poor judge of character, and a very inept husband.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You know why men get screwed over in the divorce sometimes? It’s usually because they do so little compared to the wife as to child rearing when the family is intact that the wife gets primary custody when it breaks up. The rest is bullshit. Courts can’t favor some anymore solely due to gender

knoxhardknoxhard5 months ago

Didn't "like" it but it was a worthy short read.

Lessons -- make more money, Be the best man you can be. Plan for a future without her at your own timetable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A probably true loving wife story been married 40 years every time my slut skank of a wife started to show sighns of infidelity. I got a New Lover and that put her in line quickly. I never rubbed in her face. Well sort of once i fucked my lover in the ass and didn't wash my dick well and then got my wife to suck it. I admitted nothing but she got the point. First point I got some new sex and learned things a lot. Second pointing scared that wife. Because she realized the gravy train might go somewhere else. And became much more attentive to me. When the wife realized there is competition for the man. Watch how quickly the boyfriend disappears. And your needs get pushed up. Also you are right keep yourself in tip top shape and in money. When she sees how many ladies desire you. It has a definite benefit and she knows she has to work harder on you. It truly is skin and muscles a little soap goes a long way. And a gorgeous lover will make you feel like a man and restore your confidence. A man always deserves that.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

No, if this was the way the family law courts would be useless and empty.

They’re NOT!!!

Wonder why?

Reading this sad story you’d never find out.

It’s all about self respect, how you feel about yourself

The solution in this story is doomed to fail, they both cheat, kids aren’t stupid they work it out, the family still collapses thru disrespect of your partner your parents and yourself.

What are you teaching your kids, hmmm?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I get the riding it out without letting her or him know you know but would slowly prepare for the exit especially if it’s the guy who always gets screwed. Depending on kids age but once older it would be time to make the exit plastering all photos and info all over social media and to all family and friends letting all know why you waited until kids were older . In the time I’d have slowly pulled back on gifts and hid away as much money as possible, change all beniferies to kids only , mortgage house to the hilt so when you exit your prepared financially. In the time staying get your own side action as what’s good for them is good for u and will help you cope . With all that said I couldn’t do it , I’d have outed her as the local slut fucking some young guy at work . Soon enough the 26 year old would be sick of fucking her and she’d be alone searching out another cock becoming the local slut you showed all she was

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Btw, l normally like your stories but this did nothing for me.

My first wife cheated, l was going to Uni at night, she was partying with her bestie who got involved with nightclub lounge lizards. I was tipped off. Followed her and her friend Suzie one night and got an eyeful when they adjourned to Susie’s flat afterwards.

We had no kids, we were early 20s and l dropped the hammer and gave no quarter and left her. Our separation was nasty, she could not understand why l was upset and offended., after all l was getting my end in and after all it was just sex she didn’t love them, she loved me and it was all just harmless fun. Talk about compartmentalisation.

When she realised l was gone she fought tooth and nail for everything, greedy bitch.lt was MY fault, l was throwing it all away for her little flings.

I tossed her her to the curb and despite the battle it was still 50/50 and goodbye and good riddance. No revenge, no bullshit, just moved on. I never saw her again.

I remarried six years later, and am still married to the second wife 41 years and four sons later. I did the right thing and dodged a problem that would’ve been worse if we had kids.

I have never looked back and never regretted my actions.

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mattenwmattenw5 months ago

This story may be good for men who love to fuck their wives after they have already fucked others, but I find the very thought of ever fucking this woman repulsive!

But to each their own. And the statement that he only pays in a divorce is simply nonsense. It seems to me you don't know NY divorce law well!

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

Good story. And the Bear likes your jokes. More, please.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I suppose if you enjoy sloppy seconds and the thrill/risk of catching the gift that keeps on giving then this poor sap has it made.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bullshit!

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor4 months ago

Fine job. Not the feel-good story to the extent of the usual pattern on Lit. (Wife does mean, unjust things to Husband, he hurts, then mans up, burns the bitch, finds Cinderella, has big family and lives happily ever after.) But don't the critics ever want to read anything but fantasy? This story was much closer to real life than the usual cookie cutter pattern short stories we mostly see here. As to the critics who say, No, that's all wrong. This is how it happened for me, or this is always how it should happen, that is wrong, except in feel-good fiction. This story has practical advice to guys going through this problem, which so many of us have. Thanks, Luv53.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

@theVikingSailor nailed it. The smooth-brain "usual suspect" commenters on LW demand the same formulaic story over and over. Reality is soooo much better than fantasy as a vehicle for good writing and storytelling. Great story!

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye2 months ago

It seems there should be more to this story or at least more to tell. Surely the protagonist is not all happy with how things are.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If this is how things are, then what motivation is there for a man to divorce instead of just making the wife disappear?!? Unless you’re an idiot, there’s lots of ways to do it and not be caught.

My wife watches true crime shows. Sometimes I watch with her and just laugh and laugh. The first time I did that she asked what was so funny. I pointed out all the mistakes the killer made. My wife knows that if she ever disappears, I won’t ever be questioned, let alone arrested.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

How stuffed is the court system no wonder there are so many murders

The kids recognise it as well and end up needing mental support until one day someone does something wrong in their eyes and out of frustration they end being the next mass shooter at school or the shopping centre as its the only way for justice in their eyes

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This would not work for me, although if he’s good with it, it’s his life. Life is more than about getting needs met. I’d never live with or countenance this kind of fraud. Couldn’t do it; wouldn’t do it. Sometimes suffering and deprivation, especially if temporary and for the right reasons, are redemptive.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The best solution for him would be to make her disappear or have a fatal accident, play the grieving widower for a while and then look for the next woman.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

“Did Britt give up her boyfriend? I don't know and I don't care. “

.

Cuck.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Nope, not a chance in hell for two simple reasons. First, only an idiot would risk STDs with a cheating skank slut. Secondly, no way the whore has influence over my kids without them knowing fully that she is a liar, deceiver, betrayer and self-absorbed bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

They have no marriage just a fuck buddy relationship

usaretusaret18 days ago

I’d have moved me & family’s to a less liberal state, and if she continued her affairs there then ditched her.

Diecast1Diecast116 days ago

The stories at the end were better. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Nope, just fag cuck shit. He deserves having the wife get knocked up by her lover, and/or getting venereal disease. If he stays married to her after the kids move out then she was justified in getting sex from a real man once in a while, cause it wasn't him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Fuck this shit. The investigators are getting rich in these Loving Wives stories. One doesn't need proof to get rid of a cheating whore. Just do it. Why be a willing cuck? Get some balls and do the right thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
Just posted a new story 'Laura.' Yes, I recycle names, she's one of my favs to use in my writing, but the character is frequently different. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one recurring conclusion: M...