Infinity Cube Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, I fuck.

Another quality that defined me in some way or another even if it didn't seem as solid. I understood that it was a result of the cube as well although it was tough to remember Ryan saying it specifically.

My mind was struggling just to remain conscious at the moment, so that was my first priority. Taking deep breaths which wasn't exactly easy given my outfit. I had put up with a lot of pain for what corsets did for my huge tits, but this was agony... Tits. Just tits. It was hard not to constitute them as 'huge tits' because of the cube's influence. I made a mental note to be very careful with specific grammar and semantics when I undid everything.

There was just one last thing I had to do.

"Ok Ryan, you had your fun. Now hand it over." I said, holding out my hand expectantly. Not that I honestly expected him to actually hand it over. I had already underestimated his capacity for surprising cunnin-

The cube was now resting on my palm and I just stared at it like a dumbass. Fuck, Ryan was legitimately stupid. "I uh, thanks." I muttered quietly while prying myself from yet another stupor. This time it was simply from pure befuddlement.

"Seriously." I finally felt relieved, I felt safe, and most notably, I would be able to carry out my promise. I always keep my promises, or I do my best at the very least. I would keep my promise to Ryan, there was no way I couldn't.

The difference between the two 'shift commands' was Ryan had only said that always kept my promises once and I'd never even finished the phrase before he pushed the second one. Possibly similar to the shift command that I fuck, though it felt slightly stronger. Possibly because I might have said it back.

Sighing I ran my thumb over the all powerful object in my hand. Complexity of the situation was rising and I'd need to organize better before I even think about using the cube after this.

"Is it going to hurt?" The orange haired boy asked, clearly attempting to assess his decisions. Honestly he almost looked as confused as I felt.

"Well... A little." I was aware that while possible, the cube was still unfinished even if altered. Now it was my turn to feel bad. Ryan may have been a uni sophomore, dumb as rocks, and altered reality to make me want to fuck him, but I literally couldn't be mad at him directly right now. He was a boy playing around with an omnipotent toy, his fear was unsurprisingly relatable.

"Ok, just make it quick." Ryan closed his eyes hard, tensing up his body and clenching his fits. The kid's fortitude was actually kind of endearing.

Now it was time for me to establish a link to the cube. Since I was physically in contact with it while it was deactivated, all I had to do was intend to make the connection.

LINK ESTABLISHED

New User: Alice Carter

Administrative Access: Denied

Status: Active

Reconfiguration: Auto

Reconfiguring...

Activating Infinitum v3...

Scanning Reality Parallax...

Loading Basic Attributes...

Height: 6'2 ft

Weight: 162 lb

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Age: 32

Gender: Female

Sex: AFAB

Breast Size: 30H

Body Shape: Hourglass

Nationality: Caucasian American

Casual Shifts Detected

Loading Transcript...

Auto Interpretation: Denied

"Alice is still here"

Description: Error

"Your name is Alice"

Description: Error

"Your name has always been Alice"

Description: Error

"You adore your name, Alice. It fits you."

Description: Error

"Your name comes from Alice in Wonderland."

Description: Error

"You understand the cube and what it does."

Description: Error

"You fuck"

Description: Error

"You are not mad at me."

Description: Error

"Big tits turn you on."

Description: Error

"You think about big tits a lot."

Description: Error

"You keep your promises."

Description: Error

"You will keep your promise"

Description: Error

"You have huge tits."

Description: Error

"You really want to fuck me."

Description: Error

Void Attributes Detected

Loading...

Infinity Cube Comprehension

Status: Limited

Source: Infinity Cube

Referential Relativity

Status: Active

Source: Heliya < PRIME Assistant >

12