All Comments on 'Informed Consent'

by robindavisfiction

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

Well crafted and hot, as I have come to expect from Robin Davis's work. I can't wait to see the next one.

gordo12gordo12about 10 years ago
A little surprised it ended there

I prefer stories that have an ending and not left hanging unless a sequel is planned.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Umm, WOW!

This may sound odd coming from me, but Wifey did what she had to do for the sake of her Hubby. Asshole is dead, so no need to tell Hubby about it. A powerful tale. Very well written. I think it would have also worked well in Non-Con, but it works here too. A real Loving Wife who wasn't doing it for a selfish reason.

5 Solid Stars.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
Conflicted

I like this story. She did what she had to do to save her husband. You can't fault her for that.

cpetecpeteabout 10 years ago
Good tale

A real Loving Wife-she did what had to be done. Fine story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

This is not the typical LW story, but I like it. I don't get the comments about it not being finished. Clearly it is finished and now all that's left to know is whether the drug works or not. That's not really part of this story. Who can ever know if an experimental drug is going to work, but if there isn't any other choice, then I can see the wife doing what she did. Very nicely written.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
5*

A very well written story.

PultoyPultoyabout 10 years ago
Very nice Story

I enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing. I saw no glaring grammatical errors, but wasn't particularly looking. It is an easy read, the way I like them.

5*

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incomplete story

This ending leaves us hanging.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
liked the ending

At first I was a bit annoyed to not know how it ended for them but decided this was better.

If we find out, he lives it starts to feel contrived and the wife seems like she simply made a bargain for a cure. We also have deal with her worry about the aftermath of his finding out down the road.

If he dies, we have a wife in agony and sadness all around. She feels he died with her betraying him.

As it is, we have hope for them and a knowledge that she will do ANYTHING for the one she loves.

I though the writing itself was fine. Emotion came through with force. Dialog was pretty good. It was a moderately moving piece. All told, I have seem lesser tales get a 4.4+

Guess you need to make a cuck or BTB to rack up a higher score here. Since this does neither, it languishes in the ratings. Too bad.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Mixed feelings

At first, I thought LW would be the wrong category but after getting into it, I would say it was the best category choice. Pretty well-written. I do wonder whose baby she is carrying, assuming she got pregnant? Also would like to know if hubby got better, or not. So a chapter two would be nice. Thanks for writing. Four stars.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
A WAKE-UP WHILE IN A HOSPITAL BED

is always a good day. TK U MLJ LV NV

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
True Wife

For a change a story were the wife was an actual loving wife to her husband.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good one

Satisfying story. Don't think it needs a sequel, but happy to read it if you write it.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 10 years ago
I guess a kidney would have been better

I have to wonder about the folks that fault this woman for what she did. I mean what is she allowed to do FOR her husband's life? Sacrificing her own life would have left him with guilt but would he hate her? Himself maybe but her? So when she gives up less, he has to react more violently.

Worst case is he recovers, she realizes that he would not accept what she did and she comes up with a way to disappear from his life before the birth with her secret intact.

If it is his, She comes back and explains what hapened, that she needed to know if it was his before coming back to introduce him his son/daughter and offers to leave them. Sorry, but I couldn't let you die, but I understand if you don't want me anymore blah blah. What kind of ass would hate a woman for saving his live and giving up her child to not cause him pain?

If it is the janitor's kid, she either just stays away hidden for life or she contacts him apologizes and tells him what happened while offering to stay away. Again explaining that she could not just watch him die blah blah. Again, what kind of ass hates a woman for saving his life and then leaving her home to be a single parent in order to spare him pain?

HE might hate himself for what she went through, but she would want him to forgive that. She would not want him to suffer that. And again, what sort of ass would not try to get past that for HER sake. After what she did for him.

I might have some sympathy for the hatred if she had bargained to use her body instad of cash, rather than the other way around. Or maybe, remotely, if she was shown enjoying the experience.

But this was nothing more than a rape made under threat of death. The threat was to the one she loved rather than to herself but that changes nothing.

Argh. Too much of a comment. Sorry.

I did really enjoy this.

robindavisfictionrobindavisfictionabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Dear Readers - I appreciate all of you who took the time to read my story, and especially those of you who voted, commented, or selected "Informed Consent" as a favorite story or me as a favorite author. I intended to respond to each of you who commented or designated a favorite via the Literotica message system, but I seem to have run into a problem getting the security code I'm asked to enter before my message is transmitted to be accepted by the system. Over the last day and half, I've unable to send any messages via this system, so please consider this note both an apology for my silence and a sincere thanks for your suppport!

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
No doubt...

No doubt a LW story!!! All is summarized in: ""I love you too, Mr. Taylor, and I always will."!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Written well

But Debbie was a stupid bitch.

No protection?

A slimeball like that probably had a disease. The morning after pill probably wouldn't work a week later. She could have immediately douched and used spermicide. They were in a fucking hospital and the Janitor has access to rare drugs but no condoms?

Too stupid on many levels but the writing was worth the read.

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
good but

Too many unanswered questions: did she get pregnant ant by whom, how did Simon die, how did Michael recover so quickly???

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Right

This was correct site for this true LW story. I hope she is having Michael's baby.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous