All Comments on 'Informing Rene Ch. 02'

by River3860

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Norway_1705Norway_1705over 1 year ago

5/5. OMG your artwork is heartwarming, their kind care so touching, and their kind touch so caring!

The title of the series is also perfect. A caring father taking care to "inform" his virgin daughter, concerned that she know what she is entitled to know--great. And the actress, now on the threshold of unemployment due to age and overexposure--genius idea (I wait to see what work she will undertake in the future).

Somehow, reading, I rethink about the old movie’ scene, when Demi Moore was dancing, and her daughter watching her without judging.

The phone call? Perfect. Caught off guard? Great. "The working part"... OMG. Abby & Jerry - you are an artist. "Dichotomy": yes, my preferred Greek word. "I can't": exactly (she really didn't know!). "Wow! I think I need to up my game": said in a softball stadium. "Not a iota": hey, that's my best Greek word again! Oh, wait a minute: Minerva? She's my favorite goddess since childhood, you mind-reader! ... --- "RiD-DICKKK-ulous", she roared. - A real man can sew, said the taylor. - Sad but true, and practiced, exactly.

Amazing.

May I suggest you a crazy challenge? Since Renée is so eloquent, she could write a letter to a friend of hers (one of those who let boyfriends fuck her, just because bubbling males say they like to spurt quickly!), in which she gently and sweetly mentions that she has a relationship of affection and sexual play with a 25-year-old friend of hers? (even without mentioning how beautiful her father looks with his erect cock). It would be a perfect contribution for the Loving Letters contest, 750 words (or 7,500!) would be a blink of an eye for a fast and talented writer like you. And one of the requirements is precisely that the letter be written by a character already featured in a published story.

Aaand... may I challenge you to an even crazier quest? I see you like to describe homemade costumes, perhaps you could tell about a Halloween party at a porn actress's house, along with her colleagues, "outside" of jobtime: just people who know each other, esteem each other professionally, and share the burden of moral judgment that society (including parents) has against them. Not a Halloween Party degenerating into an orgy, but a sincere dinner among female friends in costumes. The only obstacle I see is that it is forbidden to submit "Parts of a Series"-perhaps you could focus on the last Halloween Sharon experienced the year before, when she was 24 years old and still didn't know Paul and Renée. A Prequel.

Please don't be offended! I know that a talented writer never "needs" new ideas. In fact, I don't offer you "ideas" but "deadlines"-Stephen King used to say, "if you don't give writers deadlines, they indulge in laziness, apathy and sloth."

We need you to write more often! Thank you for all that you share with us.

P.S. L.M.Miranda is absolute genius: he managed to make sing even Dwayne Johnson in Moana! … Penzance? Wicked? Puff! I’m wainting for “Encanto the Broadway Musical”, near to Lion King, Frozen, Aladdin, Beauty&Beast, and Collins’ Tarzan. 😉 I loved in "Hamilton" the Schuyler Sisters' introduction: "Angelica, Eliza, and... PEGGING!" I could never listen to that song again without smiling from now on. 😉 😉 😉

Selene_NyxSelene_Nyxover 1 year ago

Hope this continues. Renee is fated to join porn <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write another chapter. Hopefully, Renee doesn't do porn, but finds the love of her life and gives Paul grandchildren. Hopefully, Sharon quits the porn business, marries Paul, after finding his ex-wife and punishing her severely. Then she gives her husband babies and becomes a loving wife, MOMMY, and grandma to Renee's children......

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please continue, the interesting backstory of these characters lends itself to many satisfying extensions and conclusions to the storyline.

Obviously they should go visit Jerry and let him watch their threesome in action.

Naturally Paul and Sharon will support Renee in her search for a sexual preference and a loving and supportive partner who will accept that Renee has a lifelong relationship with Paul and Sharon.

Perhaps Renee, Paul and Sharon each prospect a lover to bring home for skinny dipping, hot tubbing and couples watching each other? Paul loving on, then power fucking Sharon? Prospect servicing Renee while Paul and Sharon watch? Paul and Sharon invited to join in triple teaming Renee? or just jumping in for the explosive finish with Paul/Sharon creatively servicing Renee/Prospect or Prospect/Renee?)

Prospect's reactions throughout would be telling on their long-term compatibility with Renee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous