Informing Rene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch porn more than he did, constantly looking for new ways to titillated him. Through all our play, however, we never took my virginity. We purchased a dildo but only used it on my ass.

He was consistently after me to find someone my own age. Someone who had a working dick to please me. I repeated that I was in no hurry to lose my virginity to some idiot who didn't know how to please a woman and would probably be done in two strokes, leaving me hanging.

One day he told me an old buddy of his from the service was coming to visit. I was sad that our fun would have to be put on hold.

"It doesn't have to." He said.

"What?" I said in shock, "I don't know him."

"So? Does it matter if you know him? You like showing off and he will appreciate it almost as much as I do." He acted as if it was commonplace.

I was stunned at what he was suggesting. "What if he wants to do more than just look?"

"What if he does?" Jerry said gently, "I know Steve, would never do anything you don't want. And even if he would, do you think I'd let you get hurt?"

Three days later I met Gunnery Sargent Steve Moss. I was wearing a regular tee shirt with a bra and jeans. It was the first time I worn clothes inside the house for two months and felt uncomfortable and constrained in them.

Steve reminded me of Jerry when I was eleven. Steve was taller and they didn't look the same but Steve felt like Jerry did when I first met him. His hair was dark with lots of grey. He was wide and muscular like Jerry. They moved the same and talked the same. It was like the Marines had a mold labeled 'Gunnery Sargent' that they fit into.

After settling Steve into the guest room, the two ex-Marines sat at the kitchen table, drank beer and swapped stories while I made dinner. We all had a great time and I was happy to hear about a part of Jerry I never knew.

The next day I decided to skip the bra and went back to wearing my tight tees and short shorts. Summer was coming and the days were getting warmer. When Jerry suggest swimming we were all on board. I went to my room to change and with only a quick glance at my regular bathing suit, donned the string bikini I bought to tease Jerry.

The two men were outside waiting on me as I stepped through the glass door. I smiled with satisfaction when I saw Steve's face light up and a lump form in his board shorts. "You didn't have to wait for me." I said.

"It was the polite thing to do." Responded Steve.

"Well let's not wait any longer." I turned away and bent over to put my towel on the lounger knowing my ass was on full display with only a piece of string between my cheeks. I stood up and smiled at the even larger lump in Steve's shorts before I walked past, putting an extra swing into my hips. Steve and I frolicked in the pool while Jerry watched from the steps. My tit would pop out and I would be slow to cover up again. I would 'accidently' press against his hard on. It didn't take long for me to get tired of the pretense. I stood in the shallow end and discarded my suit.

Steve took me in his arms and leaned down to give me a soft kiss. "I want to make love to you." He said in a husky voice.

"I want you to make love to me." I said looking up.

He extended his elbow like I was some fine lady and he was the gentleman, "Shall we go to my room?" He asked in a formal way.

I hooked his elbow and turned to look at Jerry. "No," I said, "out here."

Steve turned to look at Jerry in surprise before grinning. "O.K. How about the lounges then?"

I led him to the closest lounge chair before turning to face Steve once more. "I think you need to lose these." I said as I untied his shorts and let them fall to the ground. Then I wrapped my fingers around a dick for the very first time.

All the porn I watch didn't convey the feel. Hard with a soft spongy layer over it. Although it wasn't as big as many as I had seen on the computer, it was as big as my dildo and had an upward curve my dildo didn't.

I sat on the lounger and took him in my mouth. I'm sure I wasn't very good because after a few minutes of sucking, Steve pulled back, leaned down and kissed me gently again before asking, "Do you want to lay back?"

"O.K." I responded quietly as I made myself comfortable on the lounge. Now that the time was here, I was not as brave as I thought. Jerry had followed us from the pool and was sitting in a chair about six feet away. I reached for him and he moved close to hold my hand.

Steve lubricate himself in my juices before entering me for the first time. I closed my eyes at the sensations but never released Jerry's hand. Steve stopped when I felt an internal pressure. My eyes popped open with alarm.

"Shsh." Said Jerry, "It will be alright."

It's O.K." repeated Steve. "I'm told it's like a sharp pinch. Then it will be done." He gave me a moment to prepare myself, then pushed through.

It was more than a pinch and I took a quick breath in pain. "Easy now." Said Steve, "I'll wait until you're ready."

I looked at Jerry who smiled at me with love. I turned back to Steve, gulped and nodded my head in assent.

"I'm going to go slow. You speak up if you want me to stop." He said gently. I nodded again.

It was wonderful! He was so gentle. It didn't take long for me to lubricate again. When I started to grind against him, he pick up the pace. I never let go of Jerry's hand and watch him watch me as Steve moved inside me. My orgasm built until I couldn't hold it. I shut my eyes, squeezed Jerry's hand and came on my first dick. Steve gave me two more strong strokes and my womb was filled for the first time. I laid there with my eyes closed enjoying the sensations.

"Sharon?" I heard Jerry from far away.

"Yes?" I answered not willing to return yet.

"Are you good?" His voice was full of concern.

"I'm good." Then, as I lost the sensation of bliss, "A little sore."

"That's to be expected. Do you want to shower off?" Jerry was still being solicitous.

I opened my eyes as I felt Steve's weight move off me. "That sounds good."

"Upstairs or out here?" His concern abating now I was moving.

"Out here, I think. Will you two join me?" I replied.

"I'm sure Steve will. I will watch." Jerry's voice was full of affection and love.

I returned his smile. "It's what you do."

After the shower we all retreated into the living room to watch a movie. Steve sat at one end of the couch while Jerry and I snuggled on the other. The guys had dressed in shorts and tees while I remained naked, as I preferred. My head on Jerry's chest and my eyes closed, I languidly toyed with my clit. "Are you ready to go again already?" Asked Steve over the movie dialog.

"I would really like to," I replied without opening my eyes, "but I think I'm still too sore."

"You do have another hole you like filled." Said Jerry.

I opened my eyes in surprise. "There should be lube in the drawer." I said while watching Jerry.

"Which drawer?" Steve asked with excitement in his voice.

Jerry looked up and nodded his chin. "That end table."

I didn't take my eyes off Jerry's face when I felt the couch shift from Steve moving.

I heard the drawer open and close. "How do you want to do this?" Steve asked from behind me.

I looked at Jerry and smiled as I remember some pornos I had watched. I unwound myself and stood up. Jerry moved to follow but I pushed him back down. He looked surprised as I spread his knees and straddled him, my knees on the outside of his hips, my ankles on his knees and my feet dangling. I crossed my wrist behind Jerry's neck, kissed him and arched my ass out "Like this." I said.

I heard the pop of a bottle opening then felt Steve's fingers spreading the cool gel on my anus.

"Use lot of lube," ordered Jerry without taking his eyes off me.

"I've done this before, you know." Said Steve derisively as he pushed a lubed finger in. "I'm not going to hurt your lady."

"Spread me?" I asked of Jerry. With a smile he pulled my cheeks apart with his fingers. Steve's hand retreated and I felt the hard sponginess of his cock rub against my last virginity. I pushed against him and then relaxed as the videos instructed and he slipped inside. It was so deliciously decadent. My pussy was spread by my position and my asshole spread by Jerry. I leaned in and kissed Jerry while his brother in arms sank his dick into my bowels. I opened my mouth and for the first time ever I experience a real kiss from my love.

I made out with Jerry while Steve fucked me up the ass. I slipped my hand from Jerry's neck to my crotch despite the soreness. The feeling of wantonness was incredible. I laid my head down and kissed Jerry's neck as Steve slowly increased in speed and force. I flicked my clit and pulled on my nether lips. I felt Steve swell and pause, fully ensconced in my colon. "Do it. Fill my ass with your cum." I begged. My orgasm washed over me as I felt him fill me up for a second time that day.

We remained motionless for however long it took for Steve's cock to soften sufficiently to pull out of me easily. I felt his seed follow and flow out of me.

I looked up and grimaced "Oops." I said.

"What?" Asked Jerry with concern.

"We are going to have to have the rug cleaned." I explained.

"What?" Jerry looked baffled at my apparent non sequitur.

"I'm dripping cum out of my butt." I said abashed.

"You also sprayed down my shorts and the cushion," he grinned, "Totally worth it."

Steve stayed two more months. It was the best education a sexpot could receive. I learned to suck and swallow. When I couldn't get all of Steve's length in my mouth, Jerry suggested I lean my head over the end of the mattress and let Steve fuck my throat. Steve would use one hole while Jerry inserted the dildo in the other. I learned to give hand jobs exactly as Steve like them. I also learned that, once my initial soreness abated, I could fuck and suck without apparent limit; men, or at least Steve, definitely have one. Two or three climaxes a day was about all he could manage. I would have fill in with my fingers or dildo while he recovered. And every night, to Steve's disappointment, I slept next to Jerry.

Steve's visit changed me. I had more confidence in myself and my sexuality. I let my exhibitionist side leave the house. But only in Jerry's company where I knew I would be safe. The tight and revealing clothing made their appearance on the streets, in the grocery store and the hardware store. Once at the DMV.

Jerry bought me a butt plug and I'd wear it while we did errands, the outline clearly visible through the stretchy short shorts I'd wear. I purchased another butt plug, this one with a 2' tail attached. My favorite was going to Walmart wearing a cut off tight tee shirt showing underboob and nipples poking through, a short skirt that barely covering the essentials, sandals and my tail. I jilled off in the bedding isle while Jerry filmed me with his phone.

There's a national forest not far away. We would drive up midweek when there was less people. I rode in the car naked then covered up before I got out of the car. Once away from the parking lot, I'd strip again. Other hikers often saw me either passing us or coming up from behind and either frown and moved on quickly or smiled and looked but no one ever said anything or called the cops on me. Once these two girls just started to hike with us, asking questions and telling me how brave I was. One girl was so entranced by my exhibitionism that she stripped down to join me. The other we could only get to remove her shirt and bra. That was the first time I played with tits that weren't mine. It was also the first time I had my pussy licked and the first time I licked pussy.

Jerry was still after me to find and date people my own age now I didn't have to worry about 'bumbling adolescents'. But I was enjoying my freedom. I didn't want anyone's judgement. I said that would only date someone who was willing to join me in my fun and games and they had to be willing to let Jerry watch us fuck. And I was positive there was no one like that. Jerry's response was simple and direct; "Those two women from the wood didn't mind me watching. You can't be the only ones in the whole world. You just have to look for them."

So I looked for them. I found naturalists' clubs, one not far away. But Jerry would never go with me because he would never show his scars. Then I found an exhibitionist dating site. Exactly what it sounds like, the site paired people who like to expose themselves. Young and old, fit and not so fit, good looking... well you get the idea. Some came across as creeps and some didn't but were when we met. But there were people, male and female, mostly older but some young that felt safe and were willing to join me in fun and games. I always made sure Jerry met them and help me assess whether they were good people before anything happened. We would insist on recent medical reports and still made the men use condoms.

I made no pretense of dating. Jerry and I would meet them at a coffee house or someplace like that. If they weren't creepy, we'd bring them back to the house where I would fuck them until they were worn out. Once we were finished, I'd sent them on their way and cuddle with Jerry on the couch. We were both ecstatically happy with our lives."

Evening had fallen while the story unwound and true night start to settle in. "Where is Jerry now?" Paul asked, afraid he already knew the answer.

"He died. Three years ago. Heart attack." Sharon said with a sad sigh.

"Did you ever talk to Steve again?" Asked Renée.

"Yes, still do, every once in a while. He got married awhile back. I like her. They were at the funeral." Sharon responded sadly.

"We should go." Said Paul gently, "We've got a long day tomorrow."

***

Paul turned into an alley between two older apartment buildings. Sharon was a little surprised to see it led to an enclosed parking lot with 10 numbered spaces and some dumpsters. Paul pulled into the spot labeled '2' and set the parking brake. "This is it." He said unnecessarily as he shut the Forerunner down. The trio exited the vehicle and while Paul fetched Sharon's suitcase, Renée led Sharon up a short flight of stair and unlocked the door.

Sharon followed Renée into small hallway created by a wall on the right and a white refrigerator on the left. Past the refrigerator the wall continued while the left open into a small U shaped kitchen with older laminated countertops but newer appliances. The 'hallway' continued past the countertop that doubled as a breakfast bar into a surprisingly large living room containing a couch, coffee table, end table with a lamp and an EZ Boy recliner. The front door was in the upper left hand corner.

There were two stools tucked under the bar behind her and a short hallway to the right that clearly led to two bedrooms and the bath. The floors were old fashion narrow hardwood with no rugs. The motif was earth colors of brown, tan and dark green. It looked clean, sparse and masculine. Sharon came to the conclusion that Renée's mother never lived in the space or that Paul had completely redecorated after she left, which she thought unlikely. Sharon decided that she liked the feel; simple and elegant if older.

"It's not much, but its home." Said Paul from behind her.

Sharon turned to look at him. "I like it." She said, "How long have you lived here?"

"About 8 years." He replied easily, "The house was too expensive without Barb's income. And this is easier to keep clean."

Sharon paused.

"What?" Asked Paul.

Sharon realized she hadn't hidden her interest as well as she hoped. "That's the first time I've heard her name."

"Oh?" Paul said softly. "I guess I don't talk about her much."

"Where do you want to sleep?" He continued in a heartier tone, obviously changing the subject. "The couch has a pull out. You can sleep with Renée, she has a queen or ...."

"Or?" Sharon smiled coquettishly.

"There's my room." Paul's voice turned molten.

"I don't know," she said in a teasing tone. "What size bed do you have?"

"I have a queen size as well." He purred moving in.

"Do you snore?" Sharon maintained her inquisitive teasing as she put her hand on his pec.

"I'm not sure," he said putting his arms around her, "I'm asleep. Maybe you should conduct a study." He smiled wolfishly, "Of course you'll have to make some careful observations."

She smiled happily. "The best place to observe you sleeping would probably be from the same bed."

"That's probably true." Paul returned her smile. "However, if you are in my bed we may not get much sleep."

"I'm looking forward to it." Sharon repeated from their phone conversation.

Paul leaned in to kiss her. Not one of those gentle kisses he had bestowed on her before but a passionate kiss that made her legs shaky. His tongue swirled around in ways that made her wish he would take her on the counter.

"Wow!" Said Renée with awe in her voice when they finally parted. "I guess I have to up my game."

Paul released Sharon as she spun in his arms. Sharon saw that the younger woman had divested herself of clothing while the two had been occupied. "I can help you with that." She said as she took the two steps between them. She wrapped her arms around the naked brunette and proceeded to give her a kiss that should have scorched the woodwork.

"Oh, my!" Said Renée looking a bit dazed.

"That's what you get for playing with fire." Said Paul slyly. "I'm going to put Sharon's case in my room then dress down since that seems to be the uniform of the day."

"Oh, good." Said Sharon unbuttoning her blouse, "I've wanted get out of these clothes for hours."

"How many hours?" Asked Renée as if she knew the answer.

"As many hours as I've been wearing them." Was the answer.

When Paul returned, the two naked woman were in a deep embrace. Renée's head was thrown back, Sharon's lips were attached to her neck and she was fondling the younger woman's D cup breast. The blonde moved her lips from his daughter's neck to her ear and whispered something that Paul could not hear. Renée whispered something back. They kissed before turning to move towards him.

Renée reach him first, firmly wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep and passionate kiss. While their tongues intertwined, Paul was acutely aware of his hard on trapped between their stomachs. When they broke, Paul saw that Sharon had positioned herself behind Renée with her arms around them as far as she could reach.

"Paul." This was the second time Renée had used his proper name. She put her head on his chest. "Love me."

Paul chose to ignore the true meaning of her words. "You know I love you."

Renée raised her head to look at his eyes. Eyes that she knew match the ones that looked back at him. "You are the best father there ever was," she started, her voice vibrating with love, "and I know you think I joke, but I have only told the truth whenever I said that you're the best mom a girl ever had. You've done everything for me. And I know I'm being selfish but I'm asking you to do this for me. As someone said before me; I don't want some bumbling adolescent taking my virginity." Then more forcefully, "More importantly, I want you! On top of being the best dad I ever met, you're the best man I ever met. I just hope that, that future man that gives me those grandbabies you want so badly, has just a fraction of your courage, honor, intelligence, and love." She paused and her eyes brushed his scars.

"You can still be a lesbian." Paul tried to jest.

"It's a possibility." Renée focused on his face again and smiled, "But you are still getting those grandbabies. And I assure you, I will be picking my donor with great care, whether he's sticks around or not." She took a soft breath and used her ultimate weapon. "Please?"