Informing Rene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did he know, Sharon did judge. In fact, she was struggling to clamp down on her anger, determined not to let it show on her face. She knew better than to badmouth Paul's ex and Renée's mother, but if Sharon ever had the opportunity, she was going to tell that woman exactly what she thought of her.

After a long moment, Sharon decided to lighten the air. "So yesterday wasn't the first time you had sex where you could get caught."

Despite his new found serenity, Paul was happy to move on from talking about his marriage. "Well, that was the first time in the daylight and in the middle of all those people. It raised the bar a bit."

"Only a bit, huh?" She grinned, "So you're not opposed to perhaps another similar encounter." He could hear his Lady of Love arise.

"You know, Babe." Paul grinned wolfishly, "I don't think I would be opposed at all. What did you have in mind?"

Sharon pointed what looked like an enclosure for a propane tank with no tank and the door open. "I'm thinking right there. Nobody could approach us from behind."

"They could still approach us from other directions." He wasn't arguing, just stating.

"We'll just have to keep eye out." She replied airily.

"That fence is only six feet tall and has spaces between the cedar." Paul continued in a practical tone.

"That will make it easier to see any one walking up." She grinned, he hadn't said no.

Paul looked over the fence critically, "So you're suggesting that we close ourselves inside that pen, where anyone can see us through the boards, remove your panties, pull my dick out and fuck while watching for anyone who walks up?"

"Yep." She smirked, she knew he was going to accede. "I brought lube."

Paul reached for the quick release before he got pinched again. "Are we going to close the door?" He asked excitedly as he grabbed the hand of his golden haired Goddess and walked into the bright summer sun.