Informing Rene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul closed his eyes for a long moment. He knew that if he said 'no' it wouldn't change a thing. Not one iota of her love for him and that she would never mention it again. He opened them to the matching ones waiting patiently for him to decide. With tears coursing down his cheek, he answered; "If there is such a thing as a soul mate, why does it have to be husband and wife? Why can't it be brother and sister, or brother and brother, or... father and daughter? From the very moment you were born, I thought you were my soul mate. And I've always regretted that I would never be able to join with you. Yes, Renée Minerva Howe I will do this thing. Not for you though. I'm going to be selfish and do it for me."

With her own tears Renée again put her head on Paul's chest.

Paul raised his eyes. "Are you coming?"

"If you and Renée want me to." Sharon said through her own tears. "Or I can sleep in Renée's room."

"I would like her there." Said Renée, her head still gently laying on his chest.

"It's unanimous." Declared Paul.

"May I suggest," started Sharon, "that you, Paul, go take a shower. Shower completely and shave. But don't take too long. Then go to your room and get under the covers. Renée and I will go to her room to wait. We will get into the shower once you get out. When we are ready we'll join you."

Paul dropped his chin to look at his daughter. She pried her body off of his, smiled briefly and patted his chest.

Paul immediately did an about face, walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

When Paul exited the bathroom, he heard giggling come through Renée's door. He shut his door a little harder than necessary, just in case the giggling duo missed the shower stopping.

Paul was propped up in bed, covered only by the sheet, reading when he hear the doorknob jiggle.

Paul put the book down and straightened in anticipation.

Sharon walked in first. Swinging the door wide and following it through its arc to stand to the side facing him. Renée stepped through after. Softly illuminated by the reading light, backlit only by the nightlight plugged into the bathroom wall, Paul's breath caught in his throat at her beauty. He took in her brown hair, soft with its natural curl that fell just below her shoulders, heavy breasts, her flat stomach and her womanly hips with its neatly trimmed junction. No makeup and shoulders square, she paused, one foot slightly in front of the other.

Sharon came up behind her, wrapped an arm around her waist and gently guided her to the bed... and him. Paul rolled to his side as he watched the two women walk to the far side of the bed. Renée slid in first and scooted closer, leaving room for her companion to join them. "You are beautiful." Said Paul.

"I love you, Daddy." There was no tremble in her voice. Unlike Paul, she had no doubts. "I want a kiss." She said as a way to get him moving in the right direction.

Paul leaned down and let his tongue play with hers for an eternity or two. When they released each other they were both panting with lust. "Do you want to be on top?" He whispered.

"It might be best." Sharon whispered behind her. "You'll have more control. Paul is not a small man and this is your first time."

"No," said Renée, "he would never hurt me and I want to feel his weight on me when he cums in me."

"I can't cum in you, sweetheart," Paul chided gently. "We can't risk a pregnancy."

"I got an implant last March when I thought Zach was going to be the one." Renée said quietly, again the child for that one moment.

Paul got a strange look on his face. "You mean the poser?"

Renée giggled. "He really was." She looked at Paul with lust, "I'm glad he was. I'm glad it's you. I've always wanted you."

Paul leaned down again to kiss those soft lips. The lean turned to a roll and he was on top with his mouth firmly sealed to hers. She spread her legs around him and his manhood unerringly lodge against her womanhood. Their kiss deepened and his hip started to thrust. Back and forth he slid. Thoroughly spreading her secretions on his member. He lifted his hips even further and Renée felt his cock at her entrance, she lifted her knees spreading them wider and said "Make love to me."

Paul eased forward, his little head slid into her depths. Slow and gentle, Paul pushed into his daughter. When the channel start to get too tight, he pulled back and slid in again. Pull back. Slide in. Never losing his slow and loving pace. With each thrust he worked deeper and deeper until he bottomed out, his pubis against her clitoris.

Renée looked baffled. "It didn't hurt."

"Sex isn't the only way to lose your hymen." Said Sharon from the side. "They often break during heavy exercise. You're an athlete. You probably broke it and just thought it was spotting."

Renée grinned up at Paul. "Fuck me!" She said.

With slow gentle movements, Paul started again, adding a rolling motion with his hips. Renée arched her back in pleasure and raised to meet him. Paul used one arm to lift himself and one to support her arc. Sweat gathered on Paul's brow as he immersed himself in his young bedmate.

Renée wrapped her legs and crossed her ankles in the small of Paul's back. Pulling him deeper and harder with each thrust. His attention narrowed to her face as they moved together in an ancient and primal dance. Paul thrust hard and paused, his face etched with concentration. Then with a bellow released which released Renée's climax as well.

The lovers rolled to their side, Paul on the outside again and Sharon swarmed them. "So beautiful," she said, "so powerful. Thank you for letting me be here."

Renée, in a surprising show of strength, lifted Sharon slightly and rolled, causing the lighter woman to wedge between that herself and her father. She attacked her blonde mentor with lips and tongue.

"Hmm." Moaned Renée lustily, "Thank you, Sharon. I'm so happy you are here."

"Was it everything you hope for?" Sharon asked seriously while cupping her young bedmates cheek.

"Even better!" Renée smiled happily and looked Paul watching the two. "I think Dad's feeling left out. Why don't you pay attention to him for a little? I'm sure I can find something to keep me occupied." She said as she slid down the bed.

Sharon shifted away from Paul and rolled onto her back to look up at him. "How are you doing, Paul? She asked in a concerned tone.

Paul smiled weakly, "I'm O.K." Then at her arched eyebrow. "Really, I am. I'm a little concerned what the future will bring, but I'm happy. I love her more than I can say."

"I know you do." Sharon said quietly. "She's a good one. You don't have..." Whatever Sharon was going to say got lost in her moan as Renée found a sensitive spot.

She came back to Paul smiling fondly at her. "Maybe we should talk later." He said and leaned in to kiss her.

Paul petted and sweet talked Sharon while Renée brought her to two very satisfying orgasms.

"That was marvelous, Renée!" Said Sharon when she recovered.

"Hey!" Said Paul with a grin, "I helped."

"Yes you did." Sharon said sounding matronly, "You helped a lot."

Renée chuckled as pulled the cover up and snuggled in while Paul snuggled in on his side. The three were asleep instantly.

***

Paul awoke to the feeling of his cock being gently jerked. He opened his eyes to see Renée laying on his shoulder, slowly pumping her hand. When his eyes opened, she rolled on top of him. With a quick kiss she continued moving until she was on the outside and sliding out of bed. "It's 7:30." She whispered. "You should wake Sharon. You've got an hour. Make it count. Love you." Then turned and quietly shut the door on the way out.

Paul rolled towards the middle where Sharon lay sleeping with her back to him. He softly started to nibble at her neck.

"Hmm." Sharon cooed. "That's nice." Their love making was fun and playful. Paul was able to coax two orgasms out of her, with the second coinciding with his release. They spent that last few minutes of their allotted time enjoying the euphoria and nuzzling. It was special in many ways for the lovers and they anticipated many more couplings.

"You two look pleased with yourselves." Said Renée from her position at the bar.

"We are." Said Sharon walking over to bestow a kiss on the lips. "Is that coffee?"

"Kettle's hot, you can have a pour over. Or you can have Dad make you an expresso but you need to be quick. We leave in 40 minutes and you still have to shower. Do you want breakfast? I can make you eggs."

"No thank you. I rarely eat breakfast." Sharon looked over at Paul working the expresso machine. "Is that for me?" She teased.

"Absolutely," he replied, "I'll have the next one."

"No," she said with a grin, "I'm hopping in the shower. I'll make one when I get out."

His eyebrows went up, "You know how?"

"You didn't look in my kitchen well enough." She grinned. "Mine isn't exactly the same but it doesn't look much different."

***

The three lovers left the apartment with plenty of time to spare and arrive at the fairgrounds early. Paul parked with the driver's door near the fence as it gave them the privacy to don their costumes. Paul put the rear tailgate down and grabbed a camping mat for them to stand on while Sharon rummaged in her suitcase.

"Here." Said Sharon handing him a pile of neatly folded clothing and a pair of low black boots.

"Boots?" He said raising his eyebrows, "How much did you spend?"

"I already told you. I'm not telling you." Sharon seemed quite determined on the subject.

"How do you know they will fit?" Paul asked setting the costume down on the gate.

"I asked Renée what size shoe you wear." She answered matter of factly.

Paul looked at his daughter.

"It's printed on the inside of your dress shoes." Renée responded to his look.

Paul turned back to Sharon, "You could have asked me."

"Not without you arguing about buying you anything." She said primly.

Paul looked chagrin, knowing the accusation to be true. He picked up what appeared to be a long sleeved shirt and held it up for inspection. White muslin with tails and a string lace at the throat. "Hey, this is nice." He said, exchanging his shirt for the costume one. He picked up the next item which, when unfolded, turned out to be a pair of brown tights. "Tights?" He questioned thoughtfully. "They're not very thick," he continued, "Without underwear I'm going to show everything I got. I might not be able to wear these today." He sounded disappointed.

"Don't worry." Sharon grinned. "I've got it covered."

Paul kicked off his sneakers, pulled off his socks and put them both in the back of the SUV. Walking to the fence side of the car he skimmed out of his jeans and started to pull the tights up from the toe. The tights were up to his thighs before he noticed a hole in a very inconvenient place. It wasn't a tear, but an intentional feature, perfectly round and double stitched so it wouldn't rip. "What's this for?" he asked indicating the opening at his crotch.

"That's for your dick." Said Sharon cheerfully. "You don't want to have to pull your tights down every time you need to go pee, do you? Go ahead pull it out."

"I can't do that, there are kids here!" He exclaimed.

"Trust me." There was just a hint of playful condemnation in her voice.

Paul sighed and did as she instructed.

"All of it, balls too." Sharon had laughter in her voice while Renée was trying to stifle her giggling.

Paul gave Sharon a hard look but complied. With his complete package pulled through, the tights closed around the base. Renée collapse, laughing hysterically.

"This looks obscene." Complained Paul. "Where did you buy this thing, anyway?"

"Here." Laughed Sharon and handed him a strange looking cup with straps attached.

Paul looked at it with interest. Roughly oval, about 6" long and 3" deep, one end was a rounded point with a strap and a plastic quick release buckle. The other end was wider, about 3", with a strap that attached to the other strap with another quick release buckle.

"It covers you." Explained Sharon, "That strap goes around your hips and this one between your legs."

"A codpiece!" Paul exclaimed as he donned the device as instructed and pulled the shirt down. "This isn't bad. But I feel ridiculous."

Renée collapse in laughter, "Ri-DIC-ulous." She roared.

Paul gave her a look that would have quelled anyone else. She only laughed harder. Paul decided to ignore her. He turned back to Sharon, "Anything else?" Almost hoping there wouldn't be.

She handed him a belt with a realistic looking cutlass and belt wallet attached. "Buckle the belt over the shirt."

His face lighted up with delight. "Hey, I get to wear a sword."

"And this goes on your head." Sharon handed him an oversized bandana.

"Not bad, Dad. A real scallywag!" Said Renée once he was fully dressed.

He looked down at himself. "Not bad at all." He exclaimed. He smiled at Sharon. "O.K. your turn. Let's see what you got."

Sharon grinned, reached down and in one swift move pulled the yellow sundress she wore over her head and threw it into the SUV. Totally unselfconscious in her in black boy shorts and sandals she started to pull items out of her case. First she put on a white cotton blouse with three quarter sleeves that reached her wrists when she pull it off her shoulders.

"Very nice." Said Paul in appreciation of the acre of cleavage shown.

"Yes." Said Renée with a smile

She pulled a short black skirt that was artfully ragged up her smooth tanned thighs.

"O.Kayy." Said Paul while Renée just purred.

Next came a scarlet bustier with black piping that supported without covering her double D breasts. The result pushed up and out without containment. She jiggled with every move she made.

Paul and Renée made near identical growls. Which made Sharon giggle.

Black fishnet thigh highs, patent leather knee high boots with low heels, her own cutlass and a tri-corn hat completed her look. Once her costume was complete she struck a pose.

"Renée," said Paul without taking his eye off the sexy Pirate lass, "we'll catch up with you later. Something's come up!" Sharon's smile nearly split her face at the pun.

"Do you know that shirt is slightly see through?" Said Renée with lust in her voice, "I can see your nipples."

"Oh, that reminds me." Said Sharon as she rushed back to her case and started rummaging again.

"What else you got in there, a Spanish Gallon?" Quipped Paul as he peered over her shoulder at the seemingly bottomless case.

"No, but I do have these." She said as she brandished a cellophane package.

"What are ..." He trailed off as Sharon folded her blouse down to fully expose her tits.

Faster than thought, at least Paul's stunned thoughts, Renée stepped up and latched on to one nipple. Not to be outdone Paul quickly latch on to the other. Sharon put one hand on back of each of her lovers' heads and held them to her bosom.

After a moment or four, "Please stop, my loves," Sharon requested, "or I'm going to cream my panties." Reluctantly the father/daughter duo released their lady. Sharon turned her back on the two, used Paul's discarded tee shirt to wipe down her boobs. Then she pulled her skirt up, her panties down and wiped her weeping pussy.

When Sharon put down the now soiled shirt, Renée picked it up. "Good call, that." She said as she pulled her own sundress up and panties down.

Sharon meanwhile opened the cellophane to reveal two round white patches which she peeled and applied over her nipples. Then she pulled her blouse back up to cover herself. She spun around to face her friends. "Is that better?" She asked.

"No." Said Paul and Renée at the same time. Sharon giggled.

"Your turn, Renée" Said Sharon

"I can't put it on until I'm on my stilts. You'll see it later."

"Well can you at least show it to me so I get an idea what looks like?"

"No. And I don't want Dad telling you either. You have to be surprised like we were."

***

They dropped Renée off at the office where she was to meet the promotor that hired her and made their way to the event field and vender stands. Sharon asked where Renée got her costume.

"She made it." Paul answered absently looking at the various goods on display.

"She made it? She can sew?" Sharon was astonished.

Obviously Paul thought it no big deal, "Yes."

"Where did she learn to sew?" Sharon sounded like it was the most unlikely thing she ever heard.

"I taught her." He replied with a careless shrug.

Sharon stopped. Her shock at that statement interfered with her voluntary muscle control. "You sew!"

Paul turned in place, waiting for her to catch up. "Yes," he said with a grin at her incredulity, "Grandmom was a seamstress. She taught Mom. Mom taught me. I taught Renée."

"I don't know anyone who sews." The astonishment remained even as she started walking again.

"Well, now you know two people who do. Renée is actually much better than I am. Once I taught her everything I knew, I sent her to Mom. Mom sent her to Grandmom who taught her until she passed."

Sharon seemed to be coming back to herself. "I'm sorry to hear that she's gone. When did she pass?"

"Just last year." He said sadly. "She was a beautiful soul, a grand lady and was tickled pink to have a great granddaughter to pass on her skills."

Sharon grabbed his hand and held it tight in hers. "It's so weird. I have strong feelings for you. But I don't know very much about you."

"What do you want to know? I'll tell you anything you want."

Sharon looked at Paul with a serious expression before she said, "Let's start with some easy ones: Where did you grow up? Where are your parents? Where did you learn to fight?"

"All that?" He said with a self-conscious grin. Then looked grim. "I should probably tell you that story now. O.K. Let's see." He paused to gather his thoughts. "I grew up in San Leandro. Graduated high school there." Paul took a big breath, "Mom. Mom was attacked when she was 16. I'm the result. Her parents helped but she was a single mother till I was thirteen."

He grinned and misquoted, "She is the best mom that ever was. She has always been honest, never lied about where I came from. And never did I question her love for me. Until she met Tom. Tom is a decent guy and has been very good to Mom. But at the time, all I could see was that he was taking my mom away from me. I started acting out and getting into trouble. When I got suspended for fighting Tom suggested enrolling me in his friend's dojo. Mom was against it because she thought that the last thing I needed was to learn to fight better. Tom explained there was much more to martial arts than learning to throw a punch. Focus, self-control and forethought were all part of the discipline.

Master Nir was from Israel. His partner, James, was attending a science conference and was assigned a driver that double as a guard. That's how they met. Less than a year later Master Nir moved to America. He taught Jujitsu and Krav Maga. A smart man and talented teacher, he gave me a little taste of the power of Krav Maga as a hook. Then told me I had to get stronger to do it right and started me on calisthenics.

I had been a skinny kid but under Master Nir's tutorship I filled out. Most of that had to do with puberty but Master Nir guided the development of my growth. Tom was right. Martial arts was a good place to spend my energy. And I was good at it. All during high school I competed in tournaments. Even winning my share.

My plan, at the time, was to enlist right after graduation. Use the veteran's benefits for college. It all fell apart the night of Senior Prom.

Barbara and I had been dating for most of Senior Year and naturally we went to prom together. We left the dance and headed to the local make out spot to fool around. We were laying out blankets when we heard the scream and saw someone running out of the trees followed by a much larger person.