Informing Rene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Paul joined the ladies, Sharon was supine on the couch with a pillow under her head. Her right foot was flat on the floor, the other bent and lying against the back of the couch. Renée was laying on her right side with Sharon's hip in the hollow of her waist. Her lips were attached to Sharon's nipple and her left hand covered Sharon's sex.

Paul could not but appreciate the beautiful and sexy tableaux before him. Renée opened her eyes as he settle down on other end of the couch, his dick pointed at the ceiling. She unlatched and elongated to reach Sharon's lips. Sharon bent down to accommodate and they kissed. "I want to visit daddy and his cock, is that all right?"

"Yes, that is perfectly fine, baby girl. They deserves some attention." Smiled the older woman.

"You won't go away will you?" the little girl peeked out of Renée.

Sharon's smiled conveyed both love and amusement. "I'm not going anywhere." She said.

Renée got up and walked over to where Paul sat. "Daddy." She made the appellation a request.

Paul slid down and reclined into the sofa. Renée straddled him, her knees on the couch and her hard nipples pressing into his chest. Her nether lips rubbed the top of his dick as she snuggle in, her nose buried in his neck. Once she felt at home, she held tight to his shoulder with one hand while the other slipped between them and guided him into her wet center. With a look of concentration she slowly lowered herself half way down his length. She raised and lowered herself and then once more, lubricated more of his member with each bounce. Finally she was able to rest herself on his pelvis. Paul was almost overcome and it took a strong act of will not to cum explosively.

"Are we good, Daddy?" she asked, his cock fully embedded and her head on his shoulder.

"Yes, my darling daughter," He said with a sigh and hugging her lovingly, "we are very good."

"Good." She said. Her pelvis continued moving in small gentle circles. Despite their position, it wasn't 'having sex' as much as the simple pleasure of being joined with a loved one.

Sharon encircled them in her arms. "Let's go to bed." She suggested.

Reluctantly Renée pushed herself off and reached out her hand. Paul used it to pull himself up. Sharon grabbed Renée's other hand and led them up the stairs to the master bedroom that held a California King but was empty of any personal items.

"Is this your room?" Asked Paul looking around.

"It was Jerry's. Now it's ours." Responded the blonde with a hint of her previous sadness.

Renée instantly flowed into the older woman's arms, holding her tightly.

Tears were leaking from both woman as they parted enough to gently kiss. Renée took the lead and gently lay the blonde beauty on the bed and kissed a blessing upon her brow. From there Renée treated Sharon as one would a buffet, nibbling her way from one end of the presentation to the other, skipping, for the moment, the main course. When Renée's knees touch the floor, she scooped her arms under her lover's thighs and pulled towards the edge of bed. With Sharon's calves resting down her back, Renée paused to admire Sharon's undulating flower before she began to feast.

Paul sat down next to sapphic couple, fisting his cock as he watch.

Renée lifted her torso and inserted three fingers into Sharon's weeping quim, her thumb making gentle circles on the pearl. She stretched her neck up, Paul leaned over and kissed the Sharon flavored lips. Renée looked into her father's eyes "Please fuck me." She begged.

"It would be my pleasure." He smiled.

"I certainly hope so." She quipped before returning her attention back to her other love.

Paul shifted on the bed to reach Sharon's lips. Finding her eyes closed and mouth parted in rapture, he bestowed a gently kiss upon Sharon's forehead in benediction before moving to position himself behind his daughter and pushing himself gently into her weeping pussy.

Paul's cock working its way into her depths caused a moan to escape Renée's lips. She loved how big he felt in this position. Her fingers started to thrust in time with the cock that was invading her vagina. Renée sealed her lips around Sharon's clit, applying suction. She felt Paul's strong hands on her hips as he gently pulled himself into her. She tightened her tongue and flicked it over Sharon's hard button. Paul's full length moved in and out. Her tongue flicked faster. Paul thrusts became harder, more demanding. Her fingers kept in sympathetic motion.

Faster and faster, higher and higher the three rose.

Renée's fingers plunged deep and curled inwards.

Sharon exploded, her body spasming and spraying cum. The sight and sounds of the culmination of the girls' love was too much for Paul, who buried his cock and released his seed. Renée was engulfed the two near simultaneous orgasms, let herself go and sang in harmony.

***

"Go ahead and ask me." Paul said the next day as they strolled pass the jugglers, again dressed as a pair of wandering pirates.

"Ask you what?" Sharon said having a good idea of what he referred to.

"The questions you've wanted ask since yesterday." He replied with no sign of trepidation.

Longer than that, thought Sharon. She decided to start gently, despite his apparent unconcerned demeanor. "Renée says that you and her mother never argued."

Paul grinned. "Oh, Barb and I argued. Not a lot. But we did. It's good to know that Renée never noticed. We decided early on not to argue in front of her. And over time we figured out how to figure it out without arguing."

Sharon decided that Paul was not going to be forthcoming and she needed to be more direct. "I won't be upset if you don't want to tell me. But I would like to know."

Paul took a deep breath before he spoke. "When Barbara and I were first together we were like all young people are, horny near all the time. One of our favorite places to make love was deep in the forest, under the stars. After Renée was born, we couldn't go backpacking with a baby in tow and limited ourselves to car camping expeditions. We discovered having sex outdoors when there were people about even more exciting than when no one was around. It didn't take long before we were looking for adventures closer to home.

That park where we met was one of our favorite places to fuck. Always at night of course, we weren't totally irresponsible." He gave one of his full face grins before continuing, "We were almost caught more than once, which was part of the fun. We'd used to say that there were 'Endless Possibilities just around the corner', referring to our adventures.

Once Renée was old enough to leave for more than a few hours, we'd hire a sitter for the night and go to the sex club in the city. It's mostly a BDS&M club, but that wasn't our thing. One room though, looked like a jail cell except it locked from the inside and it had this wave form sex bed. We would strip naked and have sex in every position we could think of, while in full view of the people outside of the cage. We even got a regular following, kind of like sex work acquaintances.

One night a couple invited us to attend an ongoing private party in Marin. Those parties took our adventures to whole new level. Barbara and I would show up, dropped Molly and make love while people carried on around us, as if two people screwing in the middle of a party was a commonplace occurrence. Dicks were offered for Barbara to suck or stroke. There were a few times when Barbara had one cock in each hand and one in her mouth while I was fucking her pussy.

Once we were naked we often never bothered putting on clothes for the remainder of the parties. Both of us getting fondled as we walked around. One night we were ready to go home but we couldn't find my pants. That night we streaked from the party to our car. After that we would strip before we left the car then not dress again until we were back in our own driveway.

Despite our exhibitionist tendencies, we never fucked other people. Swapping with another couple became a big subject of conversation. She had been flirting, and more, with the women attending the parties and was excited at the prospect of taking things further. I was interested in anal and Barbara want no part of that. We both knew that Barbara would have to be with the male partner. I didn't have a problem with it. Barbara wasn't a virgin when we met. I knew she had dicks in her pussy other than mine. It didn't make her damaged. Nor was she any less desirable for it. We were very open and honest as we talked ourselves into it.

Diane and Eddie were older although only married for two years. We knew them from the parties and they had watched us have sex more than once. Diane made it clear she wanted to fuck me and would fondle and stroke me whenever I walked about naked.

We made a date and rented a hotel room with two beds. The four of us went to dinner then retired to the room. We switched partners, chose a bed and went to town. It was exciting, naughty fun. After we all got our rocks off, the women claimed one bed while Eddie and I sat on the edge of the other bed to watch. I had cum twice that night and wasn't sure I could get hard again, but watching my wife with another woman was so sexy I couldn't help but manhandle my soft member.

"You've got a nice dick." Eddie said as Barbara and his wife made out.

"Scuse me? What did you say?" I was surprised to say the least.

"You've got a nice dick." He repeated.

"Sorry, that came a little out of left field." I said nonplussed. "Thank you, I guess. I've never had a guy comment on my dick before."

"Never had any inclination to play with dick?" He was curious but not surprised. "Or have a guy play with yours?"

"Not really. I don't think I'm against it." I said more conversationally as I absorbed the idea, "Just never thought about it. I take you have."

"Yes. I like dick." He seemed to take heart from my nonaggressive attitude.

"I take it you would like to play with my dick." I continued.

"Yes." He grinned like a shark contemplating a fish.

"I guess one mouth feels like any other mouth." I said speculatively.

"Or hole." His grin got wider.

"Or hole." I conceded, "I'm pretty played out but if you want to... Can't promise I'll get an erection."

"You just leave that to me." He said as he reached for me.

He understate it. I had blow jobs before but never like this. Barbara liked it when I fucked her mouth but I never got off that way. Eddie played my dick like virtuoso. He sucked and tease. Work me up then back off till his lips would be just kissing the tip. When I tried to thrust, he would just ride it up and back down again. No matter how much I wanted to, he never let me control the action. He teased to the very edge and then back off. Again and again. That's when I felt the fingers. They were rubbing my taint, up my crack and around my asshole. No one had ever done that to me before. It didn't feel bad, just different and I was unsure about it. When he put his finger in me, he sucked me down to the root at the same time. It felt like an electric shock went through my system as I came into his mouth. I collapsed on the bed while he stood up and smiled.

"Jesus Christ you're good at that." I said once I caught my breath.

"Thank you. I enjoy it" Eddie replied modestly.

After I had a few moments to recover I thought 'Endless Possibilities' and said "I don't know how good I would be, but if you want me too..." I left it hang but glanced down.

"You never have?" He already knew but was giving me time.

I shook my head in the negative.

"Are you sure about this?" His shark grin was back.

"Not sure but I think so." I said firmly.

He lay back and spread his legs. "I suggest using your hand at first. Give yourself time to get used to it." He grinned. I think he liked it that a straight guy was willing to suck his cock.

It helped that he was totally shaven except for his head. He looked and felt more feminine. His cock wasn't big, five inches long and about an inch and a half in diameter when erect.

I took his cock in my hand, rubbing and gently pulling on it. Eventually I decided I had to commit and I licked him. It wasn't weird or special or even disgusting. It was kind of a nothing, like licking your own arm. I took him my mouth. He was still mostly soft. I tried those things that I remembered from blow jobs I had received. I fondled his sack and rubbed his taint. I slid my finger up his crack.

"There's baby oil over there." He interrupted.

Of course, it made sense that he had oil. Now I was aware of it, I could feel my crack was slick with something other than sweat. After fetching the oil I tried to recreate what he did to me but I never really got into it and I think he realized it 'cause his dick never got better than half mast. After a while he just told me to stop.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be." He responded. "You were willing to go way outside your comfort zone for me. That's makes you very special. That it's not your thing, is no more your fault than it is mine for it being my thing. We are what we are. There is nothing wrong with that."

"Well, I did receive a world class blow job out of it." Paul grinned.

Eddie blushed, "I'm glad you liked it."

On the drive home I asked Barbara what she thought. She said it was ok but playing with a woman wasn't as much fun as she thought it would be. I puffed up a bit when she said I ate pussy better than Diane did.

"How did you like it?" Barbara asked me.

I told her that sodomy with Diane was pretty good. Incredibly tight. But I was a bit put off on how demanding she was.

"I saw you playing with Eddie too." Barbara gave no indication of what in retrospect she must have been feeling.

I told her about the blow job, both blow jobs.

"You sucked him." She stated softly.

"Yes. I thought I should experience it." I paused, "I don't think it's my thing."

"Would you have fuck him?" She stared out the windshield.

"I don't think I could have risen to the occasion by that point." I responded thoughtfully, "But it seems to me, that an asshole attached to a man isn't all that different than an asshole attached to a woman. "

"What if he wanted to fuck you?" Barbara was still talking to the roadway.

"I'm not sure." I was thinking about my reaction to his finger. "I would have to think about it."

Nothing seemed different that I could tell. We went to work, paid our bills, and had family outings like any couple with a child. Just our extracurricular activity slowed to a stop after that night. It was a while before I realized that we hadn't gone out for sexy games. But there was always some reason why we couldn't. Barb was busy or I had work or the baby wasn't feeling well or something. We still had sex, just not as much.

Renée wasn't home one afternoon when Barbara sat down across the kitchen table from me and says, "We have to talk."

Despite the infamous words, I had no concept of what was to come. "What's up?"

"I'm leaving." She said softly.

"Where are you going?" I was still clueless.

"No. I'm leaving. I'm moving out." The words rushed out of her mouth.

Now I was totally confused. "What? Why?"

"I met someone." Barbara looked at her lap and spoke just loud enough for me to hear.

"What are you talking about?" I couldn't believe what she was saying.

"I want a divorce." She responded with more force, finally looking at me.

"What? Why?" I was repeating myself.

"I can't get the image of you sucking that guy's dick out of my head." I heard anger in Barb's voice.

Even more baffled, I had to search my memory for a name. "You mean Eddie?"

"Yeah, him." She was back to a whisper

"It was over a year ago. Why didn't you say something before this?" The fear and confusion was taking a back seat to my anger.

"I don't know. I didn't want to admit to what I feel." Barbara was back to murmuring into her lap.

The long and the short of it was that Barbara felt she couldn't love me because she saw me suck dick, was willing to fuck a guy and even worse, was willing to be fucked.

"That's not what I said." I complained evenly.

"You didn't say no." Was her response.

Barbara had met this guy online. She told me she was out with girl friends when she was actually fucking in his hotel room. He lived in Virginia but had been in San Francisco for a while on some job.

I never had any idea. She had been the same helpmate she had always been. And if our love life was less, well there were always dry spells in a marriage. I didn't know what to say. I think I was in shock.

"When do you leave?" I was surprised at how calm my voice sounded.

"Saturday" Her tone was sad. I resented her for it. She was the one leaving, she shouldn't be the sad one.

"Today's Thursday." I said inanely.

"Yes." Her tone conveyed that I should leave her in her misery.

"You're leaving the day after tomorrow." I reiterated.

"Yes." She was doing the monosyllable thing that I hated.

I had to move on from the basic concept. "What about Renée?"

"I thought she would stay with you. You've been more her parent than I have." She had practiced that.

I realized that I didn't know this person at all. "That's not true." It was totally insane.

"Yes it is." She said, "She's been yours since the day she was born." That had been practiced too. I wondered who coached her. Then realized I could probably guess whom.

"Why didn't you say anything? We could have done something. Got counseling." I'm pretty sure I was desperate by this point.

"I don't want counseling." Barbara said looking up at me like I had said something stupid.

Then it hit me, she wasn't just leaving me, she was leaving Renée too. I was so angry my hands were shaking but I refused to escalate the situation for no viable return. Especially since I wasn't no longer certain I wanted to change her mind.

"I'm going to get Renée." I said trying not to scream profanities at her. "I'm going to bring her back here. Then you are going to explain to her why her mother is moving out. When you're done, Renée and I are going camping." I stormed out and, for both our sakes, I avoided her until Renée and I left for the woods.

When we got back all of Barbara's clothes were gone and her jewelry box was empty except her for wedding rings and the pendant I had bought her for our first anniversary. In fact, from what I could tell, she didn't take any mementoes or pictures at all, it was like she was trying to forget our marriage ever happened. The next I heard from her was a letter from a lawyer with a petition for the dissolution of marriage giving me full custody with 'at will' visitation rights. I signed the papers and sent them back. She paid child support but never tried to talk to me or visit her daughter. When I added Renée to my phone plan, I think Barbara got the number from her sister. I'm not sure how much they talk.

Four years ago Barbara called and asked if she could visit. As far as I knew Renée hadn't seen her mother in 5 years. I told her to come if she wanted, I would make sure that she had access to Renée, but I didn't want to see her. I haven't talked to her since. Every request comes through Renée."

The noise and dust didn't fit the couple's mood and Sharon had guided Paul away from the temporary booths past some empty fields towards the permanent buildings at the back of the fair grounds. They stopped in the shadow of one of the low squat building before Paul ended his tale.

Paul was grateful to his new friend, not only for the strong shoulder but also for the gentle pressure that helped him to open up. He knew that Sharon would not judge him for his lifestyle and would listen to the real story without the distraction. Being able to talk to a sympathetic ear brought Paul closure, he finally felt centered once more