Inga Makes a Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to move up and down slowly riding his cock. Now and then I sat still using my ass muscles to squeeze his cock. He made big eyes when he felt that for the first time. I kept riding him until I felt that his excitement grew. Then I suddenly rose making his cock to plop out of my ass.

I let him rest for a little while to calm him down. Then I changed position from kneeling to squatting over him. I again put his cock head against the ass hole and impaled myself. This position gave another and very nice feeling in my ass canal which I enjoyed in full. I fucked him for quite a while also savoring the pleased look on his face.

But I had more up my sleeve. I again rose and but didn´t give him much time to calm down. I spun around and again took him up my ass facing his feet. I knew that he now could see in great detail how my ass hole was spread wide by his cock and how it closed hard around it. I started to ride him moving my knees back and forth to change the angle. This time I didn´t stop but rode on until I felt that he was close to cuming. I slowed down a little to catch up with him and made us cum together in a crushing orgasm filled with screams and deep grunts.

Paul´s cock quickly lost its hardness and shrank out of me. It was understandable. It had been in heavy use for quite some time and had done a tremendous job in my ass. I climbed down from the table and moved over to kiss him. He embraced me fondling my back and ass.

I had to freshen up, feeling his seed ooze out of my ass. When I came back to the kitchen he was gone. I found him taking a nap lying naked on top of his bed. I was very proud of him. On an impulse I bended over and kissed his soft cock. I even took it into my mouth. I had no intention to try to make him hard again. It was just out of affection I did it. Suddenly I got filled with the strong motherly feelings from our first time together.

I let him sleep and went to my room. I dressed and packed my things and put all the clothes I had borrowed neatly on the bed like Blenda had told me to do. Lastly, I put the used condoms on the bedside table in their full length. Blenda would get the message that I had made good use of them.

I went back to Paul and stood for a long time watching him. My motherly emotions flowed. I felt extremely good when I went up to him and kissed him. He woke up and kissed med back. There was a disappointed look on his face when he saw that I was fully dressed in my own clothes.

"It´s time for me to leave. Your family will be back soon, and they are not expecting to find me here. Your father would be very surprised to say the least. You have learnt a lot during these days, and I hope that you will make me proud in the future. I expect to hear girls praise you. You have nothing to worry about with girls anymore. We will see each other soon enough. I certainly will visit Malena and stay the night as we have done so many times before."

I kissed him again and then just left.

Blenda called me already at lunch time the following day.

"I need to see you already today. You must tell me what happened over the weekend. The mother of one of Paul´s friends called me this morning and asked what had taken place. Her boy had changed when he came home on Saturday afternoon. Something important must have happened in our house she said. She has an appointment tomorrow and I must know what to tell her. I am free from four pm. Come to my office then," she blurted out breathlessly without any preamble. She hung up as soon as I had said that I could come.

At her office she made me tell in great detail what had taken place from the moment I stepped over the threshold to her house. I found it exciting to go through it all again and trying to remember all the details. She took a highly active part putting questions ever so often. When I came to our first fuck in the kitchen, I also told her about that Paul in the evening before had come to understand why his mother so often screamed so highly in the kitchen in weekend mornings.

"Weren´t you afraid to get caught. The youngster could easily have come down to investigate," I asked her.

"No, I was never afraid, not at all. There were three reasons. Firstly, youngster sleep like the dead in weekend mornings. It´s nearly impossible to wake them up. Secondly, I wouldn´t mind if they discovered that their parents loved each other in the physical way. And thirdly, that would have given me a splendid opportunity to tell them about the pleasures of sex and the thrill in finding variations.

By the way, you guessed right. The way you let Paul take you in the kitchen is my favorite in Sunday mornings because of the need for a quickie. But in Saturday mornings I often get on top of the table when there is plenty of time. And in several ways too."

"Yes, I will come back to that later on," I said, grinning broadly at her.

I went on telling about our activities. When I told about how Pau´s friends had showed up she apologized that she totally had forgotten about the boys getting together on Saturday afternoons. She laughed heartily when I told how I had teased the boys in Paul´s room. She said that it was good of me to show the boys how exciting a good strip show could be compared to the lousy one they had watched on the video. She got even more impressed when I told about my performance on the couch using her dildoes. But she got overly excited when I told about how I had let the boys caress my naked body and how I had grabbed their jutting cocks.

When I told about the last part when I had become the first woman for the two boys, she became speechless. And when I told in graphical details how I helped them with my mouth to make them able to take me a second time she nearly fainted.

"Oh my God. Goodness gracious me, what a performance. You went all-in, didn`t you? They really got an exciting afternoon. Teasing, entertainment and the ultimate gift, all in a row. You must have been completely worn out and your cunt very sore. It wasn´t the first time that day either. Paul had been in your cunt earlier shafting you very eagerly. Oh my goodness, I have never heard of anything like that. I need a drink before we move on."

She opened a cabinet that was well stocked and poured us stiff drinks. She took a big swig and settled in her chair again.

"Well then. I want to hear the rest before we decide how to proceed. I guess you had to call it a day after that vigorous fucking?" She said.

Proceed? What the heck does she mean, I thought. But I decided to wait and see.

"Oh no, not at all. I had told Paul not to fuck me a second time together with his friends, hadn´t I? But I sure needed a break. And I was starving after so much fucking."

I went on telling her about how we after dinner had used her bedroom and how much I had enjoyed the mirrors. She looked happy and said that she too loved to watch in the mirrors when she fucked.

I went on telling the rest of the adventures and concluded by saying that I thought that Paul would become a particularly good lover. Of course, he needed more practice, but I was sure that he now had got enough confidence to approach girls to fuck.

Blenda had refreshed our drinks while I was telling the story. She cheered me and told that she was overly happy on behalf of her son. It had turned out to become more, much more than she had thought. I really had confirmed my excellent reputation.

"But now we have to decide how to move on with the boys. We can´t just leave them with that amazing experience. There must be a follow-up, just as you did with Paul. You realized that when you let them fuck you, didn´t you."

"Oh, well, no I didn´t thought about that. Things just took their own course. It just felt natural to do what I did when it happened," I said hesitantly.

"Oh yes, I can understand that. But now you do realize that the boys need to be taught more of the facts of life, don´t you? Their mothers certainly will expect me to take care of that since the introduction took place under my roof. At least the one that is my client will. She is my friend too."

"Oh, do you plan to fuck them yourself? Nice and very considerate of you I must say," I said giggling heavily.

"That would be nice. Young boys are so rewarding for a mature woman. But no, I am too old for them now when you became their first woman. I don´t want to be compared with you, that wouldn´t be fair. You are so gorgeous and not so much older than they are. No, it must be you that fulfill what you have started so nicely. I want to tell the mother tomorrow that her son will be given a few lessons by an excellent teacher under my supervision. I hope you will teach these boys like you taught Paul," she said looking sternly in my eyes.

Oh my God, I thought. What a pimp she is. She is about to set me up with two more boys. But well, why not. As she said, it was extremely rewarding.

"OK, I will give them a few lessons. How can that be arranged?" I answered rather businesslike.

"Splendid, I counted on you," Blenda said with a relieved smile. "You can use this office in the evenings if you like. As you can see it is conveniently furnished for such activities. You see, in my marriage counseling, I also include sex therapy. A good sex life is vital for a good marriage in my opinion. Quite often I make couples practice during counseling. Sometimes I take an active part too if necessary. Just let me know when you want to take on the boys. I will arrange the first time."

All went very smoothly under her supervision. The first time with the boys took place on two consecutive evenings already the same week. Both boys were eager to learn, and it became quite pleasant for me too.

After the first encounter I planned how to go on. I got an idea how I could be much more efficient in my teaching and get more pleasure out of it myself. The boys had been together the first time I let them fuck me and hadn´t been shy while doing it So, to the following lessons I booked both boys to come together. The theoretical parts I only had to go through once. Then I had one of them to fuck me while the other watched and learned from my comments. Then I took on the second boy in the same way. While I fucked him the first had time to recover and be ready for a second round. So, during one session both boys fucked me twice which gave me lots of pleasure. After the sessions I always were very content.

That´s how my extraordinarily successful career as a teacher who turned boys into men started. I was still teaching Paul´s friends when another good friend brought up the subject of teaching her younger brother. I got surprised and wondered how she knew about my activities. She said that she had noticed Paul´s sudden new confidence and change of behavior with girls and also knew a girl, a cousin of hers, that he already had made very happy. She had asked Malena what had happened to him. Malena had got so proud of the obviously successful teaching of Paul that she let the word out. In confidence of course. Our friend promptly asked me. Then the word spread fast among our friends and quite a few had brothers, mostly younger but also a few older, who they thought needed my services.

Mostly I used Blenda´s office for my teaching activities. She took that as an excuse to act as a pimp asking me to also teach sons of her friends and clients. As a small rent for the office, as she called it. But I got handsomely rewarded but not with money. That could easily be interpreted that I was an easy lay, a hooker even, doing it for money, which was the least I wanted. Instead, Blenda relayed precious gifts from her friends and clients.

Already when I took on the first boy after Paul and his friends, I found that it would be good to have a tutoring scheme. So, I put one together while teaching him. I tested it on the second boy and after a few adjustments followed it. I set up the goal that each boy should be at least a decent lover when I was through with him. The program consisted of five sessions and I expected the boys to be able to take me twice each time. In between when I gave them time to recover, I taught them theoretically or had them practice caressing a woman with hands, mouth and tongue.

When I sent them home after the session, I told them what I was going to teach them next time and borrowed them good videos to study.

My program also included a follow up after a few months. I started of course with Paul´s friends. The follow up often led to an additional session to repeat what I had taught them earlier.

Paul, I put in my master class. Every time I slept over in their house, I invited him to my bed, of course with Blenda´s and Malena´s blessings. I am happy to tell that he got a lot of praise from the girls he dated. They were happy to tell Malena about her brother´s care and skill which she relayed to me.

It all went like a charm. But in a few cases I had to extend the program. The first reason was that a few boys hadn´t reached my goal after five sessions but needed a few extra lessons. My reputation was particularly important to me so I couldn´t let them go without having become a decent fucker.

The second reason was that a few boys had the possibility to be real good fuckers. I thought that it would boost my reputation to make that happen. So, I gave them too more lessons on an advanced level. It went like I had hoped. All of them became exceptionally good and one masterly.

One of these boys puzzled me. When he came for the first lesson, he wasn´t shy at all but would have taken the lead if I had allowed him to. I mentioned it to Blenda afterwards.

"Well," she said, "when I now think about it, I don´t think that his mother said anything about him being shy with girls. But I will ask her."

Blenda came back to me and reported what she had found out.

"You were right. It had nothing to do with the boy being shy. His mother knew who you are and was very well aware of your excellent reputation. When she got wind of your activities with the boys, she saw that as a great opportunity to get her son both an excellent education and a lovely experience. She was anxious that her son would become not only a good lover but love to fuck too. She is extremely devoted to fucking but her husband hadn´t met her expectations. A quick, standard fuck on the Saturday night was in his opinion a good sex life. That was a main reason why she had divorced him. I know that for sure because I gave hem counsel," Blenda said giggling.

"Well, It didn´t take her long to find out that I was your pimp as she so bluntly expressed it. I really don´t like to be called a pimp though. I prefer to say that I am your agent. But, well, I must admit that to call me a pimp isn´t completely wrong either," she said with a guilty laugh.

We were both impressed by the mother´s ability to act fast. The boy´s first lesson took place only a couple of days after he had reached legal age.

My successful career didn´t last for very long. In the beginning I was kept quite busy. I always had at least one boy in training. After a few months the follow ups added to my busy schedule. But slowly I ran out of friends with brothers that needed my services although a few reached legal age during the period. I had also filled the needs of Blenda´s friends and clients.

But that suited me fine. My ordinary sex life with my male friends filled my needs to the brim. To teach young boys and develop their skill was rewarding but having sex with a good lover without any teaching involved was after all much better. And then I also started to get more serious with a few men and that excluded teaching boys.

All in all, it had been a tremendous experience which had given me much joy and pleasure. And most of all it had given me a fantastic knowledge of men, how to give them pleasure and make them pleasure me. That was a most valuable knowledge for the future.