Inga Makes a Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well, take me to my room," I said. I had got turned on as soon as I stepped over the threshold. This was going to be fun, real fun, I thought.

In the guestroom I laughed out. The bed was made up with fresh linen and the duvet was folded away. Behind the bed there were quite a few cushions of different sizes that hadn´t been there two weeks ago. The bed had obviously been readied for the teaching of sex.

"First lesson," I said smilingly. "Undress me." He was rather clumsy when he tried to figure out how to do the undressing. The blouse had several buttons which took him some time but also made him more secure in touching my body. The skirt followed suit and he took a step back to look at me. It was very rewarding to see the admiration on his face. I urged him to go on and he got behind me to unsnap the bra. I let it slide down my arms to the floor. Now only the stay ups and panties remained. He hesitantly put his hands on my upper thighs to grab the hem but was quite good at pulling the stockings down. He got bolder and knelt in front of me when I told him to go for the panties. When they too were on the floor, I took a step back and slowly turned around a few times showing off my body from every angle. Then I lay down on the bed.

"Lesson two. Come and caress me like last time," I said softly. "But get undressed first," I added.

Then I taught him for quite a while how to use hands, mouth and tongue to please a woman. And as his mother had foreseen, he liked to play with my big boobs which I had nothing against, on the contrary.

It took him some time to get the hang of how to lick the pussy. But I taught him patiently until he began to get it right. I changed the position of my legs and thighs a few times to give him new challenges. But I didn`t let him off the hook before he had made me cum twice. The second time was exceptionally good making me scream on top of my lungs. I had no objections this time being on the receiving end. I was there to teach him how to please a woman. Giving would come later.

When I came to, he looked at me inquiringly, so I explained why I had screamed. His face cleared when he understood that most women get noisy when cuming, some more, others less.

"Now I understand," he said. I have heard mother scream like that now and then. Especially in the kitchen on weekend mornings. I didn´t know what happened but as father was there too there was no need for me to find out. Do you think that he really fucked her there?"

"Yes, I am sure he did if she screamed like that and very thoroughly too," I answered laughingly and made a mental note of it. "Now, how do you want to take me? You have done very well for yourself and have earned a good fuck."

He hesitated not knowing what to suggest so I made the decision for us. I lay back on the bed putting a thick pillow under my butt.

"Come and take me. Show me what you remember from last time," I called softly. He immediately took position between my well spread thighs. Then he showed me that he indeed remembered what he had learnt. It became a longer fuck than I had expected. I could follow him into cuming just shortly afterwards he had delivered his load in my pussy. Or the cunt as his mother would have preferred to say.

"Take a nap if you want," I told him afterwards. I must freshen up before we find something to eat." I had let him cum in me bare backed and now my pussy leaked.

After showering I went to investigate Blenda´s closet. It was big, containing a lot as she had said. It was well organized and very tidy with bra sets on hangers which made it easy to find what you were looking for. I browsed through the hangers, shelfs and drawers. I found that she hadn´t exaggerated. She indeed had a collection of sexy garments. I couldn´t afford garments like that but felt an urge to wear them all so I had a hard time to choose what to put on. I finally settled for a low-cut, push up bra set and a flimsy negligé held together with several bows. I also put on a pair of high heel slippers.

The boy made big eyes when I fetched him. I walked in front of him to the kitchen and felt his stares on my backside. I guess that I walked with slightly exaggerated movements making my ass to roll.

We found a rich supply of excellent food, some of it obviously meant to be consumed that evening. We had a good meal and the boy had loosened up and chatted freely with me. I took the opportunity to now and then talk about women and sex telling him how things normally worked.

"What do you want to do now," I asked him when we had cleared the kitchen and was in the sitting room. "Watch the telly?"

"Well, yes, all right," he said but I saw that he got disappointed.

"Or do you rather want to fuck again," I asked and saw on his face that I had hit the nail on the head. He nodded eagerly. It was then I learned about boys´ incredible ability to recover.

"Splendid, I like that," I said trying not to sound as surprised as I was. I thought quickly about what to teach him this time. I had made no specific plans thinking that I could play it by the ear. I made up my mind. I took a few steps to stand in the middle of the room.

"Unwrap me then," I said. He immediately moved close to me and this time his hands weren´t shy at all. They touched my body everywhere when he untied the bows one by one and when the negligee was open, he buried his face between my boobs, But not for long. He went on and got me totally naked. He then stopped wondering what to do.

I moved over to the sofa and placed my butt at the armrest spreading my legs. I pointed at my pussy. When he dug in, I put my arms behind me for support to be able to spread my thighs wide. He had learnt his lesson from the previous session and was quite good at caressing me with his hands and lick my pussy and clit on the same time.

When he had made me cum, I moved my ass higher up on the armrest supporting myself with my arms behind me.

"Your turn now. Take me please," I said spreading my legs even further guiding him how to do it. I told him to grab my hips for support and to give strength in the thrusts but also to fondle the boobs. He made me cum twice and thus proved that he was a good pupil which I told him profoundly. After my second orgasm I stopped the teaching and told him to have a good time and fuck me the way he liked. And that was a good move. I discovered new sides in him, ingenuity for one, and he fucked me excellently. I put my legs around his waist and later moved them to place my knees over his shoulders. By now I was able to read his body language and was able to follow him on his climb to heaven. We cum close to each other in a screaming orgasm. Well, the screams were mine, he only grunted deeply.

As soon as his cock shrunk out of me which happened rather quickly, he tried to leave me. But I stopped him quite harshly. I told him that now was the time when he could demonstrate his superiority as a fucker. I told him that now was the time to really caress his woman to show how much he liked what she had given him. I guided him how to caress the entire body not forgetting the boobs. Finally, I told him that going down on the woman at this stage was the ultimate proof of affection for her. I pushed him down on his knees to lick and suck my pussy until none of his cum was left in it. I told him that it was so utterly pleasant for the woman and demonstrated it by cuming in a shuddering orgasm. I then told him that such an action would lay the table so to speak for future opportunities and not only with the woman in question. She would quite certainly spread the word among her friends that you are a very considerate person who really cares to give his woman all the pleasure in the world I assured him.

It had become a most pleasant session. I told him that I felt like another bite and said that after a detour to the bathroom I would go and find something in the fridge.

I didn´t go directly from the bathroom though. I went to the closet to find something decent to wear. I settled for an open bust leather corset. I brushed my pubic hair to fluffiness and left the matching panties behind. I didn´t do it for Paul´s sake but for mine. I wanted to look and feel sexy. His reaction when I joined him in the kitchen was extremely rewarding. His eyes took turns looking at my pussy and my big boobs that were very nicely displayed on top of the corset.

We chatted at the kitchen table for quite some time before deciding that it was time for bed. I am sure that I could have made him hard again but I didn´t want to wear him out already on the first night. There was plenty of time to fuck during the two days ahead of us.

I kissed him good night and said that he was welcome to my room whenever he felt like it in the morning. Before going to bed I took a tour around the big house. I loved to walk around wearing only the corset and high heels and fully understood what Blenda had said about the enjoyment of having the entire house for myself. I went into the main bedroom. It was big and had a huge bed. I crawled up onto it spreading myself out. I looked up and saw a big mirror in the ceiling. I wriggled around to watch myself from different angles. Then I noticed a big curtain on one wall. I pulled it aside and found another big mirror. The parents really were into it I thought amused when I wriggled around on the bed looking at myself.

The boy came early in the morning just like last time. He took the lead by immediately fling my duvet away and dug in pleasing me. He got me excited in no time and had no trouble to make me cum. I decided to stop taking and instead give. I straddled him to take a ride. Before he cum I showed him several of the ways a good cowgirl can ride a cock. I held nothing back when cuming and it was a lovely bonus to know that I didn´t had to worry about that I was heard in the entire house. After pleasing me again with his mouth I let him rest in my bed.

I felt very vivid and vigorous. And hungry too, fucking like I had done during the last twelve hours took its toll. After showering I went to the closet in the nude. I had seen an apron that would be perfect for what I planned to do. It didn´t cover my backside in full but left the cleft in my buttocks in full view. The breast flap was loose letting my boobs swing freely. And of course high heels but with block heels instead of stilettos.

I went to the kitchen feeling very nude. I decided to cock a good healthy breakfast for us. I was a decent cook, so it was no big trouble. In the middle of the cooking I went upstairs and told the boy to get ready. I didn´t show myself though, but just stood outside the door.

When he came down, I pretended not to notice but busied myself at the stove. I heard him stop dead in his track when he came into the kitchen. I leaned slightly forward and wriggled my ass before turning around to greet him with a hug. My garment enticed him or maybe it was my seminude body. Anyhow it felt very good. I tried to act natural when bringing the food to the table and told him to sit down and eat.

He helped me eagerly to clear the table. I stood by the sink rolling my ass slightly which made him to embrace me from behind cupping my boobs. After a while I pushed his hand downwards to please my pussy. After some good caressing of boobs and pussy I turned around looking at him smilingly.

"I have an idea why your mom cried out here in the kitchen. Shall we try to figure out why she did it?" I said and slowly went around the kitchen as if searching for something. I wanted his stares to warm my body. I felt very much in the nude. The apron gave a great feeling. I ended up standing at the big, sturdy table for a little while before bending over it wriggling my ass.

"Yes, I think this is just the place," I said looking over my shoulder. "What do you think? Want to find out," I said teasingly. He moved forward before I had finished teasing him. The shoes were just right. They lifted me up to the right height to be comfortable for him and the blocks made me stand steadily when I spread me feet wide to open my pussy for him.

It became a lovely fuck. He pleased me several times first with hands and mouth and then with his cock. I screamed on top of my lungs each time. When he shot his load taking me with him over the brink my screams reached a remarkably high pitch level.

"Yes, it was like the sound I heard," he said afterwards. "Maybe yours were a bit louder. Do you think they did it like we just have done?" He asked a bit concerned.

"Yes, maybe. There are of course several ways to fuck in the kitchen but the cries you heard came from your mother when your father thoroughly shafted her snatch hard and fast. My guess is that she leaned over this table when he fucked her. It´s a convenient way to do a quickie when she was cooking. But she might have been lying on the tabletop like this," I said and quickly climbed the table to lay on my back. I spread my thighs and placed my feet at the corners of the table. I was wide open. He immediately saw the possibilities but looked a bit shocked when he understood that his parents might have fucked on the table.

I told him that he could do what he wanted for a couple of hours. I needed a rest. He had already fucked me very vigorously twice that morning and the numerous orgasms had made me pleasantly tired. I went to my room for a nap.

I was awake when he came into my room. I laughed out when I found that it was exactly two hours after I had left him. His face lit up when he saw that I was lying on the bed stark naked. I had been planning for what to do next and was ready to put the plan into action.

"Ready for another lesson? The teacher is and is available," I greeted him before had had time to open his mouth. "This lesson is about to give compliments. That is vital for a good relationship with a woman. I want you to describe my body, as you see it and tell what you like or maybe dislike. Well, the last part is of course not to give compliments but can be useful to enhance other parts. Come and sit over here. You can use your hands if you need to explore some parts more in detail. Start with my head."

He sat down and started telling, a bit hesitantly at first, trying to find the right words. But after a while he found out how to do it and he became good with words. It was amusing to listen to him. He used his hands frequently and not only on the more obvious parts of my body but already when he described my hair and ears. When he came to the pubic area, he sifted through my rich bush trying to find words to describe the color and texture. I kept my legs together and didn´t open them although he tried to move them apart. He had to give that up and move on to the thighs.

When he was describing my knees, I rolled over and told him to start all over again from the top. The backside was quicker to describe although he spent quite some time with the ass using his hands on the cheeks. When he again was down on the knees, I pushed my ass upwards to stand on all fours and spread my knees wide.

"Now you have come to the most personal and intimate part of a woman´s body. Describe what you see," I said to him. He gave a surprisingly nice description of all the nooks and crannies and especially when he described the colors. I wasn´t aware of that my pussy held so many shades from pink to brown.

When he got quiet, I took over.

"Well done, you have described me extremely well indeed," I praised him. "But let´s move on. The next lesson needs more action from both you and the teacher as you will understand in a moment. But first, get undressed and lay down on the bed." He very obediently did as he was told which I liked. When he was naked on the bed, I straddled him but facing his feet and placing my pussy right above his face.

"This will be what sometimes is called a sixty-nine. But we are not going to do it all the way to fulfillment but only for educational purposes. I want you to please the teacher in the way you have become so good at. But you must stop every so often and take a good look at what happens in the pussy area. You will find that the pussy lips will enlarge and become much springier. Especially the inner lips will change a lot. As you see they are thin and floppy now but that will change. The clit will also grow a lot coming out of its hood and become hard and protruding. Now get going but don´t forget to watch closely."

He started to fondle and lick my pussy and, as I had got used to, did it excellently. I took his cock in my mouth returning the favors. He stopped very often as I had instructed him and gave a report. He got more and more amazed when he saw how my most private parts grew and changed. I made him continue until I cum sitting on his face.

"Wow," he exclaimed when I finally raised my ass from his face. I got happy because I had obviously taught him something he would remember.

"Yes Paul, now you know how important foreplay is. You must make sure that the woman is aroused and ready to receive you. The signs are very clear. The clit should be hard, and the lips must have swelled opening the pussy entrance. Well, exactly as my parts are now. So, let´s move on to another lesson, I think you are ready too. Now I want you to do it from behind in the second most popular position called doggy style. I will guide you when you mount."

I got in position on all fours on the bed with my knees well spread. He understood directly that he should move in from behind me. I reached out between my open thighs and guided his cock to my entrance. Push Paul, push hard, I urged him and got pleased when he with a mighty thrust shoved his cook deep inside. Then he fucked splendidly. The teacher only had to give him a few advices how to handle it, first to grab her hips for support and later to fondle her boobs and very erect clit. He did excellently for himself making the teacher to cum twice.

We had a late lunch after the lessons that had gone so well. I had got dressed in the closet. A half cup balcony bra in bright red and miniscule thong panty with flesh colored very thin straps. The color of the very small triangle was close to the colors of my pussy bush. It looked like I was panty less. Over that a tight, short and sheer dress. And high heels of course. He liked it and especially how the boobs welled forward when I leaned over at the table.

We sat at the table after having finished the meal chatting about what we had accomplished so far when the doorbell suddenly rung. I told him giggling that he had to answer it. It would give the household a bad reputation if I opened the door dressed as I was. He came back with a sheepish look on his face.

"It is my friends. I had completely forgotten about them. We always get together on Saturday afternoons. What should I do? Tell them that I am sick or something?" He looked a bit miserably

"How long will they stay?" I asked, thinking fast. "And what will you do?"

"Until five or five thirty at the most. They must be back home in time for dinner," he said with some hope in his voice. "I guess we will watch a movie or something."

"Let them stay then. We can do with a rest from the teaching. But don´t tell them about me, not yet anyway," I told him and sent him away. He looked happy that he didn´t had to turn his friends down. I started to worry about if I would be caught in the kitchen. To reach the stairs I had to go through the sitting room, and I was not really dressed for his friends´ eyes I thought.

But I didn´t have to worry. The boys went directly up to Paul´s room. I cleared the kitchen and suddenly got an idea. I suspected what type of movie three boys would be watching on a Saturday afternoon. I loaded a tray and went up to the closet and changed to a maid´s uniform. It was low cut to say the least with a short wide skirt. A push up bra really showed off my boobs. I left the miniscule thong on. And high heels as always.