Inga Makes a Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He still had his pajama on, so I helped him to get rid of it. His cock came to life as a steel spring, so I just stroked it lightly to feel the smooth hardness. He needed no help to get hard. I had made no advance planning, so I just pulled him on top of me.

I spread my thighs and pulled the feet up to raise the knees. He needed no encouragement to get in position between my upper thighs and to my surprise his cock found my entrance at his first try. I had expected that he would need my helping hand and I guess that I got a little disappointed. I wanted to teach.

I put my hands on his hips to steer his movements. He looked down at me and I looked back smilingly. We locked eyes for some time before I pulled his hips slightly towards me. He understood and put his cockhead between my lips. I stopped him there for a while before letting the cock head come a little further inside. I stopped him again to squeeze him, showing the ability of my pussy muscles. Then I flexed them again and pulled his hips downwards. He pressed on sinking his sword deeper in me. I made small up and down movements with my hands which he immediately interpreted correctly. He started to thrust in and out with short movements going deeper for each thrust.

I deliberately let it take a long time for him to be fully engulfed in my pussy. When I felt that he bottomed out I stopped him again.

"Just stay there and relax," Itold him softly. "Get the feeling of the pussy. Your cock is nicely accommodated, isn´t it? It feels lovely in there I hope." I pulled his head down and kissed him and held him tight.

When I finally let him start the real fucking, I too was active but not with words. I wanted him to feel, I wanted him to take in my body with all his senses. I was determined to tell him as little as possible with words but to let my body do the telling. I found that he was a very intelligent boy and nearly always understood the signals from my body.

I was filled with emotions all the time. The horny emotions were rather weak though. That I had cum had been a good thing that took the edge of the horniness away. Instead my body and mind again were filled with the very strong motherly passion for the boy. My entire body wanted to give him everything without asking for anything in return. It was tuned to give and not to take. It was a completely new feeling, something I had never felt for a boy before.

Thus, it was my body that was active. He was very eager to fuck but I made him to go slow and really take in how it felt. I used my legs actively to steer him. When I wanted him to slow down, I put them around his waist pressing him deep into me. My legs are strong so he couldn´t thrust until I released my grip. I used my heel to give him the rhythm I wanted by tapping his ass with it. I put the legs around his thighs to add strength to his inbound thrusts. I raised the legs high up in the air tilting my buttocks upwards to give him another feeling of my pussy. I put them on his shoulders to hold him back. All in all, my legs changed position frequently to give him the loveliest of experiences.

I frequently stopped him to prolong our love making. Yes, I thought of it in that way and not as a fuck. For me it had become an act of love. I held him close to me with arms and legs now and then kissing him. It was moments of stillness to calm him down. But my pussy was active. Its muscles did a lot of different things with his cock like squeezing it or rippling along it. But it all was performed slowly and tenderly just to give pleasure but not be too enticing.

It all was lovely. My motherly emotions flowed but I think that underneath there also was horniness although the other feelings were dominant. Why I think that? Well, I cum twice during our love making although it was totally unintentionally. But when I felt it coming, I gave in to it and enjoyed in full. But I still was strongly directed towards giving and not receiving. Therefore, when I was on my finale, I stopped his thrusts and made him sink deep into me. I wanted him to feel what happened in my pussy when I cum. I am sure that he didn´t miss what happened to me because of my noisiness.

But everything must come to an end. My sensitive body picked up messages from him telling that he really wanted fulfillment. The emotions overflowed my mind with joy and happiness and my motherly love was immense. I had to give him the final pleasure. I gave him his freedom and relaxed but was prepared to help if needed. He quickly picked up my new mood and understood my intention when my legs left his waist and my thighs were well spread. The silent message being that I was all his to have his way with.

There suddenly was a new determination in his movements and thrusts. They became longer and harder when he found that I wasn´t steering him anymore. When his cock hardened and widened, I knew that he was on his way and when his thrusts became shorter and more frantic I felt that he was close. And cum he did, very forcefully delivering his seed deep in my pussy in several rapid bursts.

As I had given him his freedom to have his way with me, I thought that it was all right for me to get some pleasure. My immense motherly love for him was no hinder for that as long as his pleasure came first. While following his progress I enjoyed myself and to my great joy felt that I too was on my way. I was close when he shot his load deep in my pussy and the lovely warmth of it made me cum in a lovely orgasm.

Afterwards I made him stay on top of me for quite some time hugging and kissing him. But when I felt that he got a little restless I let him roll off me. But not to go away and finish it. No, I went up on all fours beside him and took his limp cock in my mouth. Not to try to wake him to life again. No, this was an act of tenderly love and pleasure. There still was a drop or two of his seed to suck out and its salty, almond taste was delicious.

I kept him in my mouth for a long time and my tongue played with it. I also took his balls in but very carefully, knowing how sensitive they are after cuming. Somewhere in the middle of it I straddled him to get a more comfortable access and to give him an unobstructed view of my back side. I started to move my butt up and down caressing his body with my pussy. A snail trail was left all over his front. Our combined juices left my pussy to oil the path.

Suddenly I realized that time had flown. He had been in my room for more than an hour. Breakfast was approaching fast, a meal that was very important on Sunday mornings in this family. We had to hurry to get ready in time. The boy understood directly when I climbed off him and gave him a good hug before pushing him away.

The breakfast was rich with lots to eat and was very well cooked. When I came down in the last minute Blenda, his mother looked at me, a bit inquiringly I thought. I got an uneasy feeling but assured myself that she couldn´t know what had taken place. As the meal went on my uneasiness weakened because the mother behaved naturally and there were no more investigative glances.

But after breakfast the mother took me aside.

"I believe that you have fucked my son," she said sternly and without any preamble.

"Oh, why do you believe that?" I asked trying to keep a calm face.

"There are several reasons. And you don´t try to deny it so that´s proof too," she answered still in a stern voice. But suddenly her face lit up. "Don´t worry, I am not cross with you, not at all." She suddenly came close and gave me an affectionate hug to console me.

"No, I am not angry, on the contrary. I am extremely happy for my son to finally have got laid. And I am especially happy that it was you who did it. You are the best woman I could think of to give him such a gift. And that is so not only because you look so gorgeous. No, you also have a solid reputation of being an excellent fucker, the best in the neighborhood many young men say. Demanding yes, but also tender and caring for those less fortunate who don´t do very well for themselves. And I am told that you give them a second chance if they want it and then you are extremely helpful."

She looked at me with a big grin on her face. "Oh, you must wonder how I know that. Well, as you know I am a marriage counsellor. Many of the women in this area are my clients. Most of them are well off because of prosperous husbands but the back side of it is that the men work hard and travel a lot. The wives get bored and feel lonely especially when the children have grown up and they are frustrated because they don´t get enough cock. So they come to me to talk. And those who aren´t my clients I meet in other places. And women like to talk about their men and children and very openly I must say. I hear a lot. You should be amazed if you knew how much sons tell their mothers. They want to impress on them with their success with women. And the moms want to brag about their sons and often rather detailed. And you have been mentioned very frequently so that´s how I know."

"Well, you asked how I knew that you have fucked my son. It was easy really. When he came down for breakfast, I saw immediately that something great and important had happened to him. A good mother notices such things. There was no doubt in my mind that he had had his first woman. And I am sure that it wasn´t Malena who took his chastity. So, it had to be you which made me extremely happy for him.

When I noticed it, I remembered that you treated him differently at dinner last night. You were more serious when talking with him and didn´t tease him like you usually do. And this morning I was up early to prepare breakfast and when I was about to go downstairs, I heard noises from your room. Noise from a very aroused woman and I am not ashamed to tell that I listened standing outside your door. When I later saw my son, it dawned upon me that the high pitch shrieks were of a kind that come only when a woman has a hard cock in her cunt. Well, that´s what life has taught me anyway. And there was no other possible man around than my son. My husband of course would have been more than willing to fuck you, so gorgeous as you are, but he was still dead to the world. He had shafted my cunt superbly in early morning. I think that the sight of your lovely body helped a lot by the way. You wore quite a revealing dress last evening. For the benefit of my son no doubt, but there were more persons who benefitted from it. Me and my husband for one."

She looked me in the eye smilingly.

"So now you know how I know. Many sources of information. But tell me, how was it? That my son didn´t do too badly your cries have already told me. Tell me about it, please. Let´s sit down."

I had told her, a bit hesitantly at first, starting with the initiative taken by Malena, and how happy I had got being asked. But when I told how I had approached her son my motherly emotions kicked in making my telling both detailed and tender. After a while I saw tears in her eyes, tears of happiness and understanding when I told her about my motherly feelings for her boy.

When I finished telling she looked at me with new tears in her eyes.

"Now I understand why you have got such an extremely good reputation. You gave him so much. You gave him all of you, body and soul. You gave him everything. I am deeply grateful and so happy for him." She rose and gave me a big hug.

After a little while she dried her eyes and suddenly her mood changed.

"What are your plans now? Will you fuck him again?"

"No . . . well, . . . I mean, . . . I haven´t thought about that. Malena and I haven´t discussed any further activities with him," I answered not knowing where she was heading.

"Well, this is the way I see it. What you have done is splendid and an excellent first step for him. But I doubt that it is enough to take his shyness away, so he dares to approach girls. He is very shy in that area as Malena told you. What he needs is more teaching and experience from a good caring teacher. And there is no better than you. So, are you willing to take him on again, to fuck him and teach him and give him confidence of his ability? I think he could become a good lover given the right help. His father is good so why shouldn´t Paul have inherited his ability especially as I am rather good at it too if I may say so myself."

She looked inquiringly at me waiting for an answer.

"Well, as I said, I haven´t thought about it at all. This is the first time becoming the first woman for a boy, so I have no experience what to do next. But what you say sounds reasonable. I know that he is very shy with girls. And as you say, he would benefit a lot from more experience. But don´t you think that he should get that experience from other women? That would broaden his scope, wouldn´t it?" I put it in a way to avoid giving a direct answer. I wasn´t sure of what I thought.

"That comes later. I mean experience with other women. Now it´s important that he gets confidence in his ability and that takes learning and training in a good cunt. I very much would like you to be that teacher. What do you say? Please," she said with a true pleading look in her eyes.

"Well, if you think that I am the best one for him, well, then I am game," I said giving in completely. I found no reason to say no especially when she begged like that. And it was no big deal. I fucked at least twice a week and seldom with the same man twice in a row. At party nights it happened that I had a quickie with one man during the party and brought another home. Remember, this happened in the seventies when promiscuity was the norm. And it had been very pleasant to initiate Paul so why shouldn´t I fuck him some more?

"Splendid. I am so happy that you volunteer. You will be so good for him. I have an idea how to go on. In two weeks time the entire family has planned to visit friends for the weekend. I will find a reason to let him stay at home. Then you can have the entire house solely for the two of you. You can be totally uninhibited. No need to be fully dressed or limit the fucking to the bedroom. You can show off your gorgeous body from every angle and do it everywhere. And you can scream as high as you like. I heard this morning that you are a screamer. Are you free that weekend?"

"Let me think. Yes, there is nothing that I can´t change. I will be free from Friday evening." I said, now fully into it. It felt that it could become very pleasant.

"Excellent. Then you will have close to two full days and nights. We will leave on Friday afternoon so you can come any time you want. We will return around 5 on the Sunday afternoon. You should be gone by then. My husband would find it odd if you were in our house."

Oh my goodness, I thought. She really has planned it all. I wonder how many times she counts on that I will allow Paul to fuck me. I will be very sore on Sunday night that´s for sure. This will be a challenge.

"Well, that you will do it solves another matter that has burdened my mind for quite some time. You see, our friends have a son just a little older than Paul. He too is very shy. He is not as lucky as Paul to have an older sister that brings in a helping woman and his mother doesn´t seem to understand that an initiative is needed. Well, she isn´t especially experienced in these matters. In fact, I think her cunt gets far to less cock to be satisfied and to understand the importance of it. Her husband doesn´t take care of the needs of her snatch as he should do. The son is such a nice boy and I really would like to do something for him. This gives me the opportunity. Not that I can fuck him myself, no way but Malena can. Their house is small with only one spare bedroom, so the plan is to let the youngsters share the boy´s bedroom. And with only the two of them in there they can have a good time together being undisturbed. I know that my daughter is nearly as good fucker as you are so she will do a good job I am sure. I will talk with her about it later."

Oh goodness gracious me, I thought. She is a full-blown madam. In no time at all she has pimped not only me but her daughter as well. I wonder how many times in the past she has done that.

"Well, I will be most happy to help," I said and felt that I really meant it.

"Oh, another thing. You don´t need to bring a lot of sexy clothes and garments. I have plentiful of such items. We are of about the same size so I am sure what I have will fit you. Maybe your boobs are a bit bigger but not that much. By the way, are they the real thing?"

"Oh yes, they are my own flesh and blood. No reconstruction done whatsoever. See for yourself," I said suddenly bold and lifted up my T-shirt. To my amazement she reached out and probed my boobs with her hand.

"Yes, they are. A real nice pair I must say. Tell me, did Paul like them? My husband certainly did when you flashed them so generously last evening." She asked giggling.

"Yes, yes I think he liked my boobs," I answered in the same mood. "As I told you he bit my nipples very nicely while caressing my clit which made me cum."

"Yes, I thought he would like them. Good for him that he will get a lot of opportunities to play with them. You like that, don´t you?" She said giggling heavily.

We talked some more, and she said that the fridge would be filled with food, excellent food, easy to prepare and she said again that I had full access to her walk-in closet. And use it, she added, and leave what you have borrowed in your room. I will take care of it.

That night I was thinking about what had taken place. It struck me that during the chat she had given me a lot of advice and suggestions how to handle the boy and how to fuck him. She had pointed out that she wanted the boy to be taught how to fuck in several positions. "And don´t forget your imposing ass," she had said with a wicked smile. Then I had thought that she had meant that I should show off my ass to make him take me from behind. But now I wondered if she hadn´t meant that I should have him take me up the ass too.

I arrived at around seven two weeks later. I followed her advice and had brought only a small overnight bag. The boy opened the door looking a bit nervous. But that went away when I took him in my arms in a full body hug.

"What reason have your mother given you for my coming here," I asked right away.

"She said that you will teach me about girls," he answered shyly. But I didn´t believe that she really had expressed herself so lamely. It didn´t sound like her.

"Well, I certainly will do that," I said. "But didn´t she said something more? What was I supposed to teach you for instance?"

"Oh, well . . . yes, she said more," he said, now looking not only shy but afraid as well.

"Spit it out for god´s sake. Remember, it´s her words and not yours if you find them improper or something," I encouraged him.

"Very well then. She said that you would teach me how to fuck and that you are very horny and an excellent piece of ass. She told me that I would be taught how to use all your holes and to shaft your cunt hard and fast. But I didn´t understand that part. I don´t know what a cunt is."

"You don´t? Oh my goodness. Well you can´t shaft something you don´t know what it is, can you? Well, let me tell you. A cunt is a woman´s sacred place, a heavenly place where every man wants to put his cock. It´s also the entrance to where life starts, the womb. You have been there already, remember? In my cunt, two weeks ago when you filled my womb. The cunt has many names. Pussy, slit, snatch, twat, you name it. The correct word is vagina. Recognize that? Yes, I see that you do. Fine, now you know what a cunt is.

Teach you how to fuck, she said Yes, that´s exactly why I am here. I will be your teacher. I believe in learning by doing and that we will do. I will teach you how to shaft my cunt fast and hard in many ways. You have a lot to learn so let´s get started. I haven´t had dinner but we can have a bite later. Unless you are starving of course?" He assured me that he needed nothing to eat.