Inga Makes a Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only when the kitchen was spotless, I hugged him and brought his head down to my swelling boobs. I told him to come to his parent´s bedroom in fifteen minutes. I went upstairs, seductively I hoped, and went to my room to get ready. I left my clothes there; I had no further need for them.

From the bedside table I brought condoms. Already at my arrival I had noticed that Blenda had put two condoms there. The message was clear. Teach him how to use a condom but twice are enough. Let him take you bare backed most of the times. Now was to be the first lesson. The condoms were of an expensive brand, very thin but exceptionally reliable.

I went into the master bedroom without going into the closet. In the nude I made the bed ready. I moved up on it after having pulled the drapes aside to reveal the big mirrors. The indirect non-glare lightning was perfect showing my body very clearly in the mirrors. I took several poses looking at myself from different angles. I ended up on my back and slowly lifted my legs and spread my thighs wide. I suddenly realized that I for the first time ever could see myself from the same angle as a man would when getting ready to force his cock into me. I moved my legs and saw how my pussy opened when I spread my thighs. I saw clearly how tilting my buttocks differently made it easier or harder for the cock to find my pleasure hole. I knew about that of course but now I saw it with my own eyes. It gave a tremendous feeling to watch myself like this.

Suddenly I got aware of that Paul stood in the doorway watching me. It looked like he had been standing there for a while and liked what he had seen.

"Over here Paul," I called. "Join me and look at us in these mirrors. Amazing isn´t it?"

He jumped up on the bed and we cuddled for a while. Then I taught him how to use a condom and made him practice it with a condom from my own supply. I wanted to save the two his mother had supplied for later.

After that we started to make love for real but slowly. It was exciting to be able to watch how first he caressed and licked me into orgasm and then how he slowly forced his cock into me after having put the condom on. I watched intently how I was taken, mostly on my back with my legs in several positions but also in other positions. He cum as usual pressing his cock deep into me and brought me with him in a crushing orgasm. I took care of the condom, inspecting it carefully before making a tidy knot to keep the seed inside.

I let him rest for some time making small talk cuddling with him. I wanted to see more of me in action and hoped that he would be able again like the previous night. The signs were good. After a short nap he was fully awake and taking to me. My caresses got more determined. When I sucked him, I could watch in the wall mirror how my mouth engulfed his cock letting it slide in and out. I got very pleased when he hardened, and his cock forced its way down my throat.

I decided to show him something else now when he wouldn´t cum prematurely. I lay down on the bed and told him to straddle me. He was confused not knowing where this was leading. But I soon showed him. I used my hands to push my boobs from the sides and told him to put his cock in between them. Some precum oiled the tunnel when he moved back and forth. We both enjoyed it and I was able to lick his cock head when he pushed forward.

I let him fuck my boobs for some time. I loved it and it turned me on. But then I felt that it was best to move on to prevent him from cuming. My pussy wanted its share of the fun.

The final thing I did in that position was to show my skill to put a condom on him using only my mouth.

Then I went up on all fours and told him to mount me. Again, I had him take me in several positions from behind but also a few others. I watched it all with great interest and got especially turned on to see how my pussy received his cock when it slid into me. His stamina had improved tremendously and I cum a couple of times before he was ready to deliver.

Afterwards I again took the condom off him carefully. I now had good proof to show his mother that I had taught him condom use.

Paul was now exhausted which he ought to be after such a splendid performance. I sent him away to sleep. I stayed on the big bed wanting to watch my well fucked body some more, first lying on my back then up on my knees pouting with my ass. But finally, I too went to bed.

Paul didn´t come to me in early morning. Well, he was excused. He had done so well for himself the previous day taking me so many times.

When I made breakfast, I thought about how to use the rest of the time. He had got a lot of practice and we had covered many topics, but a few remained. And we also had repetition to think of. Practice makes perfect.

When Paul came down to eat, he looked approvingly on my clothes. As I knew that Sunday breakfast was an important business in this house, I was fully dressed. Well, at least if you call a sheer, tight dress which was short in both ends with a red push up bra one size too small and a thong underneath to be fully dressed. Which I doubted would be acceptable in this house for a normal Sunday breakfast.

After we had finished the meal and cleared the kitchen, I looked him in the eye.

"Feel like having some fun," I asked him bluntly. He immediately lit up which was answer enough.

"Well then. I want to try out that hot tube in your parent´s bathroom," I told him. "But I don´t know how it works. You have to show me."

He quickly went ahead of me to the huge bathroom, that held the big tube, two wash basins, a big shower and some furniture.

He put the water on and waited for me to get undressed. But I just stood before him smilingly. It took him some time to understand that I wanted him to undress me. When he finally understood he did it very nicely and caressing me while he did it. We climbed into the tube and he started to show me how the jet streams were to be operated. I soon understood what pleasure the jet streams could give.

"Where does your mother usually sit," I asked him innocently, thinking that she certainly had figured out how to use the tubes possibilities in full.

"Well, we don´t use it at the same time any longer," he answered. "But before we did when father wasn´t at home, and then she always sat over there." He gestured to one of the form-fitted places.

I sat down and started the jet streams. Yes, I had guessed right. The jet stream could easily be directed to give my pussy a lovely massage. It was strong and steady and by moving my butt slightly I could direct it to where I wanted it. My excitement grew fast and it didn´t take long until I cum.

When I came to, I saw that Paul still stood beside the tube watching me intently. He had a knowing smile on his face. He had fully understood what had taken place. He also was fully hard.

"Have you seen your mother cum like this," I asked him jokingly.

"Yes, yes I have, several times. But then I didn´t really understood what happened to her. Only that she had a good time. She got carried away and looked like she was out of this world. She also moaned loudly and cried out. Just like you did now," he said with a smirk on his face.

"Yes, this tube is fantastic. Let´s try out more ways to use it," I said. "Come on, join me."

I repositioned and stood on my knees leaning over the side. I moved a little back and forth searching for a good jet stream. When I found one, I told Paul to take me from behind.

"I am already warmed up. Move right in, enjoy yourself. I will," I said to him with much excitement in my voice. The jet stream had already made wonders and the thought of having his hard cock in me at the same time was a great turn on.

And it was heavenly. As soon as Paul had been properly accommodated in my pussy and started to bang me I cum. And I kept cuming with short intervals. Paul did wonders with his cock in my pussy and his hands all over my upper body. He had become good at caressing my boobs and pinching my nipples. The jet stream took extremely good care of my clit.

I got carried away for quite some time but then came to my senses. I wanted to try out more ways. Therefore, I told Paul to withdraw for repositioning.

I had seen a deeper form-fitted place and told Paul to mover over to it. When he sat steadily, I impaled myself on his still hard cock but facing away from him. I fiddled with the controls of the jet streams until I got one directly hitting my pussy.

I started to ride Paul with small movements up and down so not to lose the strong massage of my clit from the jet stream. I compensated him by having my pussy muscles to ripple along his shaft and in between squeezing it. I cum a couple of times before I felt that he was on his way. Then I put in all my knowledge to make it very pleasurable for him. He cum grunting hard for each strong shot he delivered in me. I cum too, just moments after him.

I sank down in his lap trying to keep him in me as long as possible. I weakened the jet stream to give my pussy a soft massage making a very pleasant aftermath. Paul helped by caressing me from behind.

Eventually his cock shrank out of me. I spun around in his lap and kissed him affectionately. I was very contented which I told him.

When we had left the tube, I sent him away. I told him that he could do what he wanted until a late lunch. Take a nap for instance. He looked rather spent.

I went back into the tube. I felt very relieved after a good night´s sleep, a healthy breakfast and an excellent fuck. But I wanted to explore more of the tube´s possibilities.

I moved around trying out different positions and changing the jet streams. While doing that I got myself a few more nice orgasms before I couldn´t figure out more ways to use the streams for pleasure.

I took a shower but didn´t get dressed. Instead I slowly moved around the house in the nude again feeling the excitement of doing it in a house not my own. I also made sure that the basement was in order after the activities the afternoon before.

I checked the fridge deciding what to cook. It still held a rich supply for several dishes. But before starting to cook I took a detour to the closet and to my room to fix myself and get dressed. I had found a chef´s dress, very appropriate I thought, since I was going to cook. But that was all that was appropriate. The dress was more of an apron, very short, open sides and nothing behind except for the shoulder- and hip straps and a big bow to keep the dress in place. The thong straps coming over the hips and disappearing through the crack of my ass and fishnet stay ups framed my totally naked ass very nicely. I think I looked very sexy, at least I felt so.

I cooked a light, exquisite lunch. Paul came down when I was in the middle of it. His reaction made me proud. When he came into the kitchen I straightened up and slowly turned around in a full circle. He got hard in an instant.

"Calm down, lunch is almost ready. There is plenty of time later on" I said to him smiling broadly kissing his cheek. "Please take a seat."

During lunch we talked about the fucking we had done during the weekend. He was full of questions which I answered and enhanced them. I also told him what he had done well and what he should try to improve in the future. But I knew that my teaching had been very successful and that he would become much better than just a decent lover.

When we had finished the meal, I quickly put the remains in the fridge and the dishes in the machine, clearing the table.

"Well then. Everything is in order, I guess. Do you recall what your mother told you about my mission here? Have I met her expectations? . . . Is there something I haven´t taught you yet? If I recall it rightly your mom told you to get into every hole in my body. Have you done that? Is there any hole left that your cock haven´t been into?" I asked casually.

"Well . . . no . . .or . . . I don´t know really," he stammered. "Well, maybe there is one, but it seems to be too small."

"Oh, and which one would that be?" I asked mockingly. "Tell me what you mean. Don´t be shy."

"The butt hole," he said. "But it´s tight, isn´t it? Too tight to receive a cock I think."

"You are right, and you are wrong," I said smilingly. "The asshole is tight all right. But not too tight for a hard cock to be pushed into it. But it takes some knowledge to do it without causing the woman too much pain. Yes, there are some pain involved but also lots of pleasure if done in the right way. I will teach you how to do it. Wait here, I will be right back."

I ran upstairs to my room to get what I needed. I was back in no time.

"Let´s see if there is another way your father might have shafted your mother into screaming so highly," I said giggling. "Now undress me."

He eagerly pulled the straps of the bow making the dress slip from my body. The thong followed suit. He cupped my boobs and started to kiss and lick them until I told him to stop and get undressed.

I arranged the cushions I had got from my room on the tabletop, one wedge shaped at the end for my ass and a thick one for my head. I wanted to be able to see when he entered me. I climbed up to lay on my back spreading my thighs wide open.

"Come and do your thing. Prepare me, make me hot. It´s even more important for what will come," I said softly.

He eagerly dug in kissing and licking. I was already excited so it didn´t take him long to make me scream in ecstasy. He stood up and looked at me.

"Yes, the sound is very similar to what I have heard from mother. Maybe yours was not so loud and high pitch but close," he said. "Do you really think that she lay like this on this table?" He added sounding a bit chocked.

"Well, why not. You said yesterday that you had heard her scream on several occasions. They probably did it in different ways to get some variations," I answered mockingly. "But now it´s time to move on. You have warmed me up excellently. I am dying to feel your cock in my ass. Take this bottle and put a good amount in my hole. . . . Yes, that´s right. Now put your cock in my pussy for some fun and get it lubricated. You will find that my pussy is flowing."

Paul approached me and I planted my feet steadily at the table corners and made sure that my ass was close to the edge. My pussy was a little too high up for him to be comfortable because of the cushion that put my ass in the right height for entering my ass but that didn´t stop him from entering me. He started fucking and the odd angle made wonders in my cunt.

"Yes, oh yes, my God how good that feels, and this is only for starters. There is more to come, much more," I praised him. "It´s time for the next step. Withdraw and put your cock at my ass hole but don´t push, not yet. . .. Yes, that´s right. Now push but just a little and keep it steady. Yes, you are doing it right. Now push a little harder. Give my muscles time to give way. Yes, oh yes, you will soon be let inside. . .. Oh, my goodness, now your cock head is in. Do you feel how tight my muscles hold it? Yes, of course you do. Feels good doesn´t it? Now try to push a little deeper inside but do it gently please. . .. Yes, that´s the way to do it. Go on, but just a little at a time, you will soon be engulfed in full. When you are fully inside, keep it there."

The cushion under my head had been exactly right. I could see and tell Paul what to do and he followed my advice to the point. The entry had caused very little pain. Now he stood with his cock buried to the hilt in my ass hole and it felt very pleasant.

"Now you can start fucking as if you were in my cunt but start out with long slow strokes. You will notice when you can go faster and harder if you want that," I told him and relaxed. "Enjoy yourself, I will," I added. That´s the whole point, isn´t it? To get pleasure. I loved to have a cock up my ass if it belonged to a man I trusted.

Paul started fucking my ass hole, a bit hesitantly at first but soon he gained confidence. He slowly withdrew until only the cock head was inside then pushed forward. He repeated that quite a few times and slowly increased the speed and force. I loved to see the joy on his face when he discovered the pleasure of ass fucking.

I too enjoyed myself immensely. I knew that I could trust him which made me totally relaxed. I could just lay back and enjoy. His cock felt so utterly good in my ass and he fucked me just the way I liked without me telling how he should do it. My excitement grew rapidly and after a couple of minutes I exploded in a screaming orgasm.

"Yes, oh yes, that exactly how my mother sounded," Paul exclaimed. He had stopped fucking my ass looking a bit shocked but then a big grin spread over his face when he understood what he had accomplished. I smiled sweetly at him.

"Oh Paul, my darling. How extremely good that felt. You are behaving excellently in my ass. Just as good as I think your dad fucked your mom´s ass right on this table. It´s hard to believe that it´s your first time in there," I praised him and it was not just to give him confidence, no, I really meant it.

While he let me recover for a while I came to my senses. I had given up control and had let my feelings take over. I had been taking and just enjoyed myself. Now it was time to give.

"Paul, please withdraw," I said. He looked bewildered but did as I said. "It was lovely, be sure of that," I quickly assured him. "But I want to show you other ways to do it."

I quickly climbed off the table and took up position leaning over it with my ass pouting out.

"Now you can come back in. Enter my ass again, please," I told him, wriggling my ass. "I rely on you to do it cautiously not to cause pain," I added looking over my shoulder smilingly. Yes, I really trusted him, I realized. And that was the last thing I thought for a while.

His hands grabbed my hips, and his cock head touched my hole. He kept it steady and pushed gently. The head soon slipped through the guardian muscle that flexed hard around it. He kept pressing and with small movements gradually forced his way deeper and deeper inside my ass. I said nothing, there was no need for it, he did the right things all by himself. When he was fully engulfed by my ass, I relaxed waiting for his next move. It came shortly afterwards when he started to fuck picking up speed and force until he fucked me splendidly. Again, I gave in to my feelings and just enjoyed. There was no need to advise him.

This time I climbed the hill slower, enjoying every thrust he did in me. He also caressed my body and especially my boobs, pinching the nipples rather hard. I thought that we could cum together and tried to figure out when he was ready. But he seemed to have calmed down in the interlude when we changed position. I felt that he still had some time to go.

Suddenly I was on top of the hill. Just then Paul gave me a series of rapid hard thrusts that pushed me over the brink. I exploded again in a crushing orgasm. Paul felt it and pushed his cock deep inside me keeping it there pressing hard until my orgasms subsided. He also caressed my body softly.

When I came to, I again asked him to withdraw. I couldn´t see if he was puzzled like last time but his cock swiftly left my ass. I stood up and turned around hugging him. I felt his hard cock against my belly.

"Want to try something else?" I asked him. His cock suddenly got a little harder, so I thought that it was answer enough. "Well then, get up on the table. Put the pillow under your head so you can see what I will do to you," I told him. The table was big enough for what I had in mind

He obeyed immediately. I looked down at him smilingly and took his cock in my hand jacking it to renew his erection. To be sure I also put some lubricant on it.

I climbed up straddling him. I took his cock and placed it against my butt hole. I lowered my body slowly impaling myself on his ramrod. My ass was by now so well fucked that the muscle easily gave way. Paul´s eyes were glued to the point where his cock disappeared in me. When he was fully inside, I sat down on him. I was determined to give him the show of his life.