Inherent Attraction Pt. 03

Story Info
The incestuous trio turn to lesbian seduction.
16.9k words
4.75
8.7k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two saw Luke leave Jessica to live with his Aunt Stella. Stella had seduced him at the beginning of part one and they had waited for a trial period of six months before taking the audacious step of setting up home together in an incestuous relationship.

Luke's leaving coincided with Francesca taking her niece Jessica for her lover, then sowing the seed for a sexual union between her daughter, Sasha, and Jessica, thus establishing a three way incestuous lesbian partnership. The three women shared a large bed and a predilection for steamy, kinky sex.

Their love making could also be gentle and passionate but they loved depraved, perverted role play sex. Francesca, a strong minded professional woman, liked nothing more than surrendering to her daughter and niece in the bedroom. Sasha in particular had delighted in making her mother the willing subject of her sexual domination.

It emerged that Alice, the deceased sister of Francesca and mother of Jessica had been the initial spark for Francesca's very brief involvement in lesbian incest twenty years earlier. Francesca had carried with her the erotic memory of their unintentional sexual coupling; they had fucked each other in a semi drunken encounter whilst sharing a bed at a friend's house after a party.

Alice often featured in Francesca and Jessica's love making as they both invoked her for each other's erotic gratification. Francesca relived the moment of their 'unavoidable' orgasm at each other's hands and Jessica fantasised about feeling her mother's fingers inside her.

Above all, they never tired of seducing or being seduced by one another. Seduction was at the heart of their incest and now that their sexual relationships were strong and solid, they began to fantasise about seducing other women, and then arousing one another by sharing the thrill of their erotic experiences.

Lessons In Seduction

April 2016

Over the next six months, as their incestuous relationships progressed, the boundaries of their sexual exploits began to widen. The fantasies they invented for one another began to involve other women that they found attractive. One April Sunday morning in the kitchen, after a night of passion together, Francesca floated an idea.

"Feel free to veto this suggestion but I've been thinking. Now that we're established as long term lovers, you know, into the foreseeable future and all that, and given how much we enjoy one another's fantasies of fucking other women, why don't we do it the other way around?"

"What do you mean Mother?"

"Well, how about we actually seduce other women, if and when we get the chance, and then tell the stories of our conquests to one another in bed."

"So rather than just invent fantasies, we actually fuck other women and turn one another on by recounting the tale afterwards?" asked Sasha.

"God yes, I love it. What a great idea auntie, I feel turned on already."

"We'd have to have some rules," Francesca continued, "like no next door neighbours Sasha, and we mustn't stray onto one another's work or friendship groups. They'll have to be random women that none of us have any kind of relationship with, or if we do, we stick to our own territory."

"Agreed, let's do it, there's a new senior consultant at the hospital and I'm sure I'm picking up vibes from her."

"Yeah, go for it Jess, and I might just bend over in a short skirt in front of my friend Libby's mum, I can tell she's interested, whenever Libby's not in the room, she touches my hair, or makes a point of touching me on the shoulder or the waist. Sometimes, when she thinks I haven't noticed, she gets a weird look in her eye while she ogles my body. I don't think she's getting any satisfaction from her husband, if you know what I mean."

"Okay, let's do it then girls. Oh God, just the thought of it is making my pussy wet."

"Fuck yes, I'm wet too, Sasha, please will you give strict supervision to your mother in her bedroom while I sit and watch?"

"Mother, go to your room immediately, remove your wet panties and the rest of your clothes, wear only a pair of stilettos and a hairband and wait for me, on your knees, with your hands behind your back, and your head bowed as a sign of respect."

********************

A couple of days later, Francesca dug into the depths of her handbag looking for a tissue and pulled out a business card with a phone number and the words 'Ring me' written on the back. She was puzzled for a moment, then she remembered being given the card on the evening of the restaurant meal with Sasha and Jessica. It was the pretty taxi driver's phone number.

Francesca was sitting in a coffee bar looking at some legal papers at the time. She put the card back into her handbag and carried on reading the documents, then she pulled it out again. What would be the harm, she thought. The woman was attractive and clearly interested in her, and it would give her a buzz to be the first one to come home with a 'bedtime' story to tell to her incestuous lovers.

She made the call half hoping that it wouldn't be answered, it was.

"Hello."

"Oh hello, I hope you can help me, I need to book a minicab."

"Right... how did you get this number? This is my personal phone, you'll have to ring the company number."

"You gave it to me about five months ago."

"I did?"

"Yes, you dropped me and my sisters off at Baileys."

"... Oh God yes, the beautiful sisters from Maple Avenue, It's been so long that I wasn't expecting to hear from you."

"Good, I'm glad you remember me, I don't need your taxi really, I just need a ride, do you think you can help me?"

"Right, well I think I might be a little out of my depth, it was something I did on the spur of the moment, you were so stunningly sexy, I don't know what came over me, it was completely out of character."

"Don't be nervous, I thought it was a lovely gesture, very flattering, I came across the card just now and thought about how much I'd like to take you up on your offer; I'd definitely like to book you for a ride."

"Oh God, I'm sorry if I mislead you, like I said, I'd written my phone number down without thinking it through. I think I was relived when you didn't ring, I've never actually... you know, with a woman."

"Well you must be 'curious' or you wouldn't still be speaking to me now."

"... I don't know... I..."

"You're a very attractive woman you know, I've been imagining what you'd look like wearing something other than your taxi driver's outfit, I'll bet you'd look hot in a pencil skirt and heels... and stockings, I love a woman in stockings."

"Oh God."

"What's the matter, am I turning you on ever so slightly?"

"... I don't know."

"Yes you do, I'm getting a nice little sensation myself, will you meet up with me, it'll be better to talk face to face than on the phone?"

"What would we do? I mean where would we... I mean how would..."

"Are you married?"

"I was, but not any more."

"But you've had boyfriends?"

"Yes, of course."

"Well, where did you go with them for a first date?"

"For a drink I suppose, to a nice pub."

"Would you like to go for a drink with me?"

"Well I er..."

"Of course we'd go somewhere where neither of us are known."

"Okay then, I will, where do you suggest?"

"The Sexton Hotel in Greenhampton, it's a bit of a drive but it's nice there."

"Okay, yes, I'll go there with you, but I don't have a car, can you pick me up?"

"Oh, yes, I see, the taxi belongs to the minicab company?"

"Yes."

"Right, well how about tomorrow night at seven, what's your address."

"I'll text it to you now."

"Good."

"Have you got it?"

"Yes, it's come through just now."

"Please don't expect too much from me. We're just going for a drink, nothing else."

"I'll be gentle with you, see you at seven."

That evening, the three lovers had tea in the kitchen. Francesca raised the subject of progress with their conquests.

"So, have either of you managed to seduce your intended targets yet?"

"Oh I can tell from that smug look on your face that you have something to tell us Mother."

"Yes, I have as a matter of fact. You remember that pretty taxi driver that gave me her card when we went to Baileys?"

"Don't tell me you've fucked her auntie."

"Not yet Jess but I've got a date with her tomorrow night, you two had better get a move on."

"I think I might have some success to report on Sunday evening."

"Oh yes, what have you got planned Sash?"

"Libby's out all day with her father and I'm going to pretend that I've left my course material at her house. I'm going to pay her mum a surprise visit."

"Let me guess, short skirt, high heels and a tight jumper?"

"That's right Jess, do you think she'll be able to resist?"

"I doubt it, I'm surprised that you haven't fucked Libby yet."

"No, she wouldn't be such a challenge, her mother's much more interesting, did I tell you that she's Chair of the Parochial Church Council and she wrote an article for the parish magazine last month espousing traditional family values? You know the sort of thing: loyalty and fidelity towards one's husband; no sex before marriage; and same sex relationships are undermining the fibre of our society. I'm going to test her resolve when she gets home from church around Sunday lunchtime."

"This sounds like a special assignment, you should take your strap-on with you."

"That's a great idea Jess, I think I will another time but not this Sunday, I don't want to 'frighten the horses' so to speak."

"Well, if she wants to see family values in action, you should bring her here to see just how much love we have for one another," smirked Francesca, "how about you Jess, from what you said, it sounds like your new consultant likes the ladies already."

"She definitely does auntie, she's married to one, I know you think that's she's not as much of a challenge as the women that you two are going to seduce, but my challenge will be to steal her away for one night, or maybe just a fumble in a store cupboard," laughed Jessica.

"Remember though girls, none of us brings a conquest here unless the other two have given their permission."

"Yes mother."

"Okay auntie."

"Right, cake anyone?"

********************

The next evening, Francesca got ready for her date. She looked formidably sexy in a black leather skirt. The hem was four inches above her knees and with it she wore black leather ankle boots with three inch stiletto heels, black stockings and a tight fitting dark red polo neck jumper.

She pulled up outside the address she'd been given by the taxi driver and waited for the door to open. To her surprise, there was a tap on the passenger side window, she opened the door and let her date in.

"I didn't see you come out of the house."

"I don't live here, I just gave you this address so that my neighbours didn't see me getting into your very expensive car."

"How did you know that my car would be expensive?"

"You ooze class and sophistication, you were hardly going to turn up in an old banger."

"No I suppose not. Right are you ready?"

"Yes, but just for a drink, okay?"

"Okay, just for a drink, I promise not to take advantage of you unless you absolutely insist."

"It's really hot in here," said the cab driver as she unbuttoned and opened her coat.

"If I turn the heating up, will you keep going?"

The taxi driver blushed and gave Francesca a nervous half smile.

Francesca glanced across to see what she had on underneath the coat. She wasn't disappointed, her date was wearing a pale-grey, knee length pencil skirt, through which Francesca could see the tell tale signs of suspender bumps as it stretched taut across her thighs. Her stockings were natural shade and on her feet were high heeled, pointed toe, black stilettos. Her top was a stylish, close fitting, black cashmere cardigan with a scoop neck, around her pretty throat was a black beaded necklace. Her tousled, dyed blonde hair gave her a fifties film actress look.

Francesca smiled inwardly at the thought that her date was dressed for much more than just a drink.

"You look very well turned out, rather alluring in fact."

"Thanks, I used to have an office job and I've still got most of the clothes."

"So what made you become a taxi driver?"

"When my marriage ended three years ago, I decided to make the most of my potential so I enrolled on a part time degree course, taxi driving is just a convenient means of earning enough money to support myself in the meantime."

"What are you studying?"

"Law."

"Are you enjoying it?"

"Yes, very much, I passed the first two years with distinction and this year is going well."

"Well done."

"Thanks, so what do you do?"

"I'm a barrister."

"I'm impressed."

"Don't be, it can be rather dull at times."

"I doubt that, what's your name by the way?"

"No names, we're just meeting for a drink remember?"

"Okay, well you look stunning, so sexy, I love your leather skirt."

The hotel was a forty minute drive away, plenty of time for Francesca's date to feel a growing sexual arousal as she watched her thighs rising and falling underneath her leather skirt whenever she operated the foot pedals. She was nervous about her sexual attraction towards Francesca, she'd never felt such a tingle in her pussy before when in the presence of a woman, she'd only ever known sexual intimacy with men.

The previous night, after agreeing to go for a drink with Francesca, she'd felt confused about her motive, the sudden crush she'd had on her in the taxi, five months earlier, returned with a vengeance and she'd treated herself to a rare self induced orgasm. It was the first and only time in her life that she'd masturbated over a woman, but when she'd got into Francesca's car, a few minutes earlier, she'd been certain that she was just going for a drink with her, now she was less certain.

In her tight skirt, heels and stockings she'd dressed for sex, she'd dressed to turn her date on, her head had been telling her that she was just going for a drink with Francesca but she'd been dressed by her pussy.

She watched the hypnotic swish of the wiper blades on the windscreen as though she was being driven to a fate over which she had no control. It was still raining when they arrived, they tip tapped quickly across the cold wet car park in their stiletto heels. Once inside they removed their coats and made their way to a table in the warm, well appointed hotel bar. With the first large gin and tonic almost finished, polite chat gave way to lustful, seductive expressions and a sexual tension pervaded their conversation.

"So, are we having another drink?"

"Yes please if that's okay."

"And when we've had another drink, what then?"

"I don't know, what would you like to do?"

"Get you alone somewhere, unless of course you continue to insist that you're only here for a drink, which, by the way, I find hard believe, given that you're dressed for sex."

"Look, I'm sorry, I'm very attracted to you but I've never been with a woman before, I needed to convince myself that I was only meeting you for a drink just to get this far."

"So, now that you've got this far?" asked Francesca as she crossed her right leg over her left and showed her date plenty of sexy stocking clad thigh.

"... I'd like to go further, you'd better get me that drink."

"I will, and I'll book a room while I'm at it."

The taxi driver felt a tingling sensation between her legs at the mention of a room. She liked the exciting, deeply erotic feeling of knowing that she was being seduced and taken to bed by another woman.

Francesca brought two more large gin and tonics back to the table, together with two plastic room key cards.

"Did you get a double room, with a double bed?"

"Of course."

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to this, I feel out of my depth, especially as you're a barrister."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to cross examine you, I'm just going to take you somewhere private and fuck you," murmured Francesca under her breath.

"Oh God."

"Take your time, there's nothing to worry about, finish your drink then we'll go up to the room."

The alcohol loosened up the taxi driver's inhibitions and she began to relax. She welcomed Francesca's flirting and began to feel hornier than she could ever remember. When they had finished their drinks, Francesca stood up and told her date to follow her.

They picked up their coats and made for the hotel lift. The room was on the third floor. Just as the doors began to close, an attractive member of staff squeezed into the lift with them. She was in a brown uniform, with a tight, knee length skirt and a waistcoat, and her long ginger hair was in a ponytail. Her shapely buttocks and high heeled legs attracted the attention of Francesca and her date as she rode up to the third floor with them.

They stood behind her holding their coats over their arms as though they were queuing for a theatre cloakroom. She got out of the lift and turned left, Francesca and her date watched her sexy buttocks moving underneath her tight skirt, then smiled at each other, before turning right and making their way to their room at the end of the long corridor. Francesca glanced back in the direction of the lifts and could see the member of staff some fifty feet away knocking on a room door. When she'd finished knocking, she turned her head and looked at Francesca and her date.

Knowing that they had an 'audience', Francesca felt a surge of arousal, she pushed her date against the door to their room and kissed her forcefully, her tongue filling her date's mouth. She massaged her right breast with her left hand, and glanced out of the corner of her eye, to see the pretty staff member standing transfixed, watching two very sexily dressed female guests kissing each other with complete abandon. The spell was broken by the door being opened and the attractive girl disappearing inside the room.

"Oh, that was so erotic, was she watching us?"

"Yes," replied Francesca as she put the key card into the slot.

As soon as they were in their room, Francesca took her date by the hand and led her over to the full length wall mirror. She stood behind her, both of them facing the mirror. Francesca's hands were on her date's shoulders, she stood looking at her in her tight grey skirt with her suspender clips just showing and her firm breasts jutting out underneath her black cashmere cardigan.

Francesca loved the sight of her date's womanly body, the trim waist, the curvaceous hips, the shapely legs and breasts. She stroked her hand across her left buttock and kissed her softly on the right side of her neck.

"You're a very naughty girl pretending that you were just coming out for a drink. What were you thinking when you put these on?" asked Francesca as she fingered a suspender strap through the material of her date's pencil skirt.

"I don't know... I..."

"Yes you do, a woman doesn't wear stockings on a date unless she wants to get herself fucked."

By now, Francesca had cupped both of her date's breasts with her hands and was gently squeezing her nipples through her soft cardigan.

"Oh God, I've never been made love to like this, I didn't know it was possible."

Francesca kissed her neck again and her date wiggled her buttocks into her mound. She turned her date around and eased her against the mirror and kissed her again. While they were kissing, she reached behind her waist and unzipped her skirt. She eased it over her hips until it fell to the floor, her date looked at her with sheer arousal as Francesca gently rubbed her pussy through her panties.

Francesca slipped her hand down inside the waistband of her date's panties and tangled her fingers in her pubic hair. She could feel the taxi driver trembling as she slid her hand even further down so that she could push her fingers into the wet folds of her labia. The taxi driver gasped and pushed her tongue into Francesca's mouth.