Inherent Attraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you think we should start Mrs West?" said Sasha as she sat back on Libby's bed and opened her legs just enough to give Nancy West a view of her damp, white, panty gusset clinging to her swollen labia.

Nancy West looked at the enticing parcel of erotic pleasure between her young visitor's legs; her eyes filled with lust once more.

"Well, can you think of somewhere you'd like to look?" said Sasha feigning sweet innocence behind a teasing smile and lifting her heeled right foot up onto the bed so that her inviting panty clad pussy was on full display.

All at once, in a lust driven flurry, Nancy West was on top of Sasha with her hand inside the waistband of her white cotton panties. She stroked her pussy hard and fast, then probed the entrance to her vagina. The force of her sexual onslaught took Sasha by surprise but she kept her legs wide open and submitted to one of the most vigorous finger fuckings that she'd ever experienced.

"Oh Dear God please forgive me my sins for I am not worthy," cried Nancy West as she fucked the eighteen year old temptress.

"Fuck me Mrs West, yes, that's it, God yes, fuck me."

Sasha let her friend's mother fuck her for ten long minutes.

"Don't stop Mrs West, I'm going to come soon."

"Dear Lord, forgive me my sins, I'm going to give this brazen girl what she's been asking for."

"Ohhh yesss, yes give it to me, I deserve it, I'm a Jezebel, I'm a scheming little temptress, I've seduced a good woman and sent her down the path of sinfulness and deprivation, I'm a wicked girl, fuck me Mrs West fuck me, punish me, ahhhh, yessss, ohhhh, ffuccckkk."

"Oh please forgive me, forgive me Lord, the temptation was too much."

Sasha came and Nancy West collapsed on top of her with the effort of finger fucking her for such a along time. After a minute or so, Sasha pushed her off onto her back and moved around to position herself between her legs. Nancy West was more turned on than ever at the sight of her young accomplice's beautiful, sensuous brown eyes and her smooth, firm cleavage.

"You've been a very naughty lady Mrs West, what would your church friends say if they knew that you just fucked an eighteen year old girl?"

"Oh God, please don't tease me any more, you're such a sexual being, so firm bodied and provocative, you make me aroused every time you're near me in those little skirts that cling to your hips."

"You are so naughty, but even naughty ladies deserve a good licking now and then."

"No one has ever done this to me before, I've always thought that it was dirty and ungodly but you... oh my goodness."

"Lie back and let me take you to a different kind of heaven."

Sasha pushed Nancy West's floral patterned dress up to her hips and pulled down her tights and sensible panties, then she opened her legs wide, placed them over her shoulders and kissed her pussy very gently. Nancy, moaned softly and smiled down at her young lover.

Sasha gave Nancy the orgasm of her life, she built up slowly by gently kissing and licking the entrance to her hole, then she used the whole of her tongue to lick every part of her wet mound. Nancy's breathing became shallow and ragged, she moaned with intense pleasure when Sasha licked the folds of her labia with just the right amount of pleasure.

"Oh Sasha, you were right, this is heaven, oh my goodness, dear sweet Sasha don't ever stop."

Sasha continued arouse Nancy more and more, she put her lips over her clitoris and sucked hard, then she nibbled at her erect bud before licking her sumptuously all around it. She moved down the centre of her labia with the tip of her tongue and arrived at the entrance to her vagina.

By now, Nancy was riding the crest of a wave that was going to break over her as she came. Sasha pushed her tongue into her cunt and wriggled it around. Nancy howled with pleasure, Sasha knew that her orgasm was imminent so she squeezed her erect bud and continued to fuck her with her tongue.

Sasha's squirming tongue started her off and she soon realised that nothing would stop the onrushing sensation, she started to voice her pleasure.

"Ohh Heavens, Ohhh yessss, sweet Baby Jesus, yes, yes, yes, Oh Lorddd ffforggive meeee."

Nancy felt a warm thrill in her inner thighs, her stomach lurched, the nerve ends throughout the whole of her body were alive with an amazing new sensation. Her nipples set hard and sent vibrations down her spine to her pussy. When it finally hit, her orgasm blew her away completely, she felt as though she was floating somewhere up near the ceiling.

"Aaaaaiiieeeee, arrrrgggggghhhh, ohhhhhh!"

She gritted her teeth and expelled a loud guttural roar that turned into a panting frenzy then it slowly began to subside. Sasha was amazed at what she had witnessed and was pleased with herself because she was the source of Nancy's wild orgasm. She lifted her legs off her shoulders and watched as Nancy touched herself and whimpered softly.

"My my Mrs West, where on earth did that come from? Or was it heaven sent?"

"Oh Sasha, you're incredible I haven't had an orgasm for over five years but that was by far the best I've ever had in my life. Now I know why people are so preoccupied with sex, it's taken me years to find out. I'm so grateful to you, if you hadn't come along with your miniskirts and your dripping sexuality, well I don't know what to say."

"So you and Mr West are not...?"

"Goodness no, that ship sailed a long time ago."

"And what about your precious family values now?"

"Yes, I realise I've been rather strident and inflexible in the past but, after today, I think I'll keep my mouth shut on that score."

"Well I'm pleased to have been of assistance."

"You know you're a very seductive woman, please tell me that you haven't been to bed with Libby, she's just a girl compared to you."

"Don't worry, she doesn't interest me in that way. You on the other hand."

"That's a relief, will you call and see me again when Ken and Libby are out for the day?"

"Perhaps."

"How will I contact you?"

"You won't, I'll get in touch with you when I'm in the mood for another fix of religion, I might even bring my toys with me."

"Your toys?"

"Yes, I'd love to tie you up and fuck you with my strap-on cock, I think you'd enjoy that."

"Oh Goodness!"

"Perhaps we'll get dressed as nuns and take turns fucking each other with it. We'd just wear high heels and stockings underneath our habits."

"Oh Sasha, do it to me again now please."

"Mrs West, you're insatiable."

Nancy West pulled her young lover on top of her and they fingered each other to another orgasm, then another. They enjoyed themselves so much that they lost track of the time and were taken by surprise when Mr West's car pulled onto the drive. They both got dressed quickly, Sasha pulled on her skirt and jumper and put on her shoes in stages as she hurried toward the back door of the house.

"Sasha wait, what about these?" said Nancy West holding her white cotton panties.

"Keep them."

The front door opened as Sasha slipped out of the back, carefully ducked underneath window sills and headed for the side gate. When she was sure that the coast was clear, she headed for her car and drove away with a tingle in her pussy and a huge smile on her face.

Libby greeted her mother and asked if she was okay because she looked a little flustered. She asked why her mother was still in her church attire and her hair was such a mess.

Nancy had just had enough time to hide Sasha's panties behind the clock on the mantelpiece in the living room, "Oh I did feel a little peculiar after church so I had a little nap darling."

"How are you feeling now, can I get anything for you?"

"Sasha."

"Pardon."

"Oh, I was going to say that Sasha called round earlier, she lost her college work and came to see if she'd left it here."

"Really? That's odd because it was on the back seat of her car when she dropped me off here on Friday afternoon."

"Oh, well she didn't stay long, just in and out really."

When Sasha got home, she told her mother and cousin about her afternoon in great detail. They were both so turned on by her description of her encounter with Nancy West that they masturbated themselves while Sasha told the full story. When Sasha finished, the three of them went to bed together and indulged in incestuous fucking long into the night. During a lull in their sexual exploits, Francesca probed Jessica about progress with her pursuit of the new lesbian consultant.

"You'll have to go some to match Sasha's tale of seduction, how's it going with your latest crush anyway?"

"Oh I don't think that it'll come to anything but I've got a confession to make."

"Oh that sounds interesting Jess, I hope it's something we'll have to punished you for," said a suddenly very interested Sasha."

"Come on Jessica, spill the beans."

"Okay auntie, ...I ran into Luke the other day, he was on a course at the Infirmary and he came looking for me in his break time."

"Had you seen him since he transferred to the General last year?"

"No Sash and there was no particular spark when I saw him. He's still living with his aunt and he told me something that really surprised me."

"What did he tell you?" asked Francesca.

"He said that he still thinks of me a lot and, get this, he said that he and Stella often fantasise about me when they're having sex."

"No!"

"Yes Sash, and he invited me to dinner with them both on Wednesday evening, from what he said, Stella wants to meet me to see whether she'd like me to go to bed with them both. He was quite arrogant, he just seemed to assume that I'd say yes. Apparently, she used to have a relationship with an American woman when she was living in Hammerfest in Norway. Her husband was an alcoholic and this woman befriended her and they started fucking each other regularly. Luke says she misses a woman's touch and he'd rather share her now and again than risk losing her."

"Wow, so how can we set you a challenge? They're obviously going to fuck you on Wednesday night, you're gorgeous and Stella will fall for you instantly."

"Don't exaggerate Sash."

"Yes, Sash is right, getting fucked by them when they are together will be too easy. Have you agreed to go yet?"

"No, I said I'd think about it and let him know, I was annoyed by his sense of entitlement and, if I'm honest, I'm still annoyed that he didn't tell me sooner that he was leaving last year."

"Exactly, okay, How about we set you the challenge of seducing Stella on her own. Tell him you're not interested in a threesome then find a way to fuck his aunt and let him know afterwards that you had her, but this is the best bit, don't tell her who you are, invent another identity for yourself then you'll know that you seduced her on merit, not just because you're the ex girlfriend that he's fantasised about with her."

"Brilliant Mother."

"That's a devious mind you've got there Aunt but I love the idea."

"Do you accept the challenge?"

"Yes."

********************

Jessica's cousin and aunt had set her the challenge of seducing Stella, her ex-boyfriend's lover. She knew of course that Stella was Luke's aunt and that they were living in an incestuous relationship. Luke had left her for Stella six months earlier.

She still remembered the last thing he had said to her, "I'm sorry, perhaps in time you and Stella could meet and be friends."

"Friends," she thought, "I'll show him just how friendly I can be with his precious aunt."

All she knew of Stella was that she was in her mid to late forties, and Luke had mentioned that she worked in a car dealership at the retail park on the edge of town.

Jessica had three days off work, she knew that Luke and Stella would probably be at home on Wednesday evening, because Luke had invited her to dinner and a threesome with them. This gave her an ideal opportunity, if she could stage a meeting with Stella, seduce her and arrange to fuck her alone on Wednesday evening, she could secretly photograph his aunt's act of infidelity with her, and taunt him by sending the pictures to his phone.

The first thing she needed to do was to track Stella down and pose as a customer who wanted to test drive one of the cars. After sending a text message to Luke saying she'd decided against the threesome, she set off in her own car on Monday morning and drove to the state of the art car dealership that she thought Luke had mentioned. She had invented a new persona for herself that she rehearsed in her mind as she drove along.

She would be Julia Jones, a single, twenty eight year old health administrator at the local infirmary. She thought it wise to choose a job that she had a good feel for, at the place she actually worked, in case Stella asked any questions about her. She put five years on her age just to seem a little more worldly and mature, the type of woman to which, she guessed, Stella would be more attracted.

The showroom was huge and very impressive in its glass and steel construction. The shiny new cars with their information boards and 'on the road' price tags dazzled the eye. Jessica thought that if she wandered for long enough amongst the cars, someone would ask her if she needed any help. If that someone wasn't Stella, then she would wait until she could identify her and approach her to say that she was interested in buying a car.

Jessica looked very impressive too, she'd spent the morning preparing herself for her role. A very smartly cut navy skirt suit, that she had borrowed from Francesca, showed off her beautiful shapely form. The skirt was short, six inches above the knee, with a tight pencil cut. She had a slightly fuller figure than Francesca so her suspender bumps showed clearly in the right light, and especially when she sat down and the material became taut across her thighs.

The slim fitted jacket showed off her narrow waist and she wore a crisp plain white shirt underneath. Her makeup was perfect, not too much and not too little. On her long shapely legs she wore light tan stockings and on her feet were a pair of four inch high, pointed toe black stilettos. It was no surprise that she didn't need to wait long before being approached by one of the men from the sales team.

"Can I help you madam?"

"No, it's okay thank you, I'm just looking at the moment."

"That's fine, if you need any help please just go to the reception desk and they'll find a sales executive for you."

She noticed from the man's name badge that he was a senior sales executive. It was a relief to her that the staff wore name badges, she'd have no trouble identifying Stella now. She had no real idea what Stella looked like and she hoped that she'd be desirable enough for her to want to seduce her.

A few minutes later, after opening several car doors and looking at the classy interiors with their 'new car smell,' Jessica spotted a woman in a black knee length skirt suit and stilettos. The woman looked about the right age. Jessica thought that she might be one dress size higher than in her youth, but the woman oozed mature sexuality, and was still very shapely. She was on her way from somewhere in the building to the sales team offices. She disappeared from view but Jessica reasoned that she must come out into the showroom at some point.

She hung around the vehicles closest to the sales team offices, she would still need to attract the woman's attention somehow because the 'coffee bar' and waiting area stood between her and the sales offices. Several minutes later, the woman re-emerged from the offices and went up the open staircase to the next floor. Jessica watched her sexy progress up the wide staircase in her tight pencil skirt; as did two male customers in the waiting area.

Jessica was envious of the woman, she seemed to spend her working days in sexy outfits, parading in front of and arousing customers. Jessica imagined that her sales figures were through the roof as she teased the pricks of her male customers, and left the odd female customer with a warm sensation between their legs.

What Jessica didn't know, and what Luke didn't know, was that Stella regularly masturbated about fucking some of her female customers, and she was getting ever closer to doing it in reality. As she came back down the staircase, Jessica strode over to the bottom of the stairs, trying and failing to give the impression that she wasn't in any hurry.

Stella watched her as she descended the stairs and hoped that the very attractive young blonde woman was on her way to intercept her, a little too eagerly perhaps, but a welcome encounter nonetheless. When Stella reached the bottom of the stairs, Jessica looked quickly at her name badge to make sure that she'd found her 'target.'

"Good morning madam, can I be of assistance to you?"

"Er, yes please, I'm looking to buy a car and I wondered if I could arrange a test drive?"

"Yes of course madam, when would you like to do it?"

"Well today if possible, I've got the day off so anytime really."

"Good, we can do it right now if you like but I just need to get some details from you first."

Stella led her over to one of the sales desks and asked her to take a seat. Close up, Jessica could see that Stella looked her age but there was a sensuality about her; bright blue penetrating eyes and full scarlet painted lips gave Jessica a shiver of arousal. Stella took her suit jacket off and hung it on the back of her chair. As she sat down, Jessica took in her thighs and hips, then lifted her eyes to her narrow waist and firm breasts. Her white shirt was well ironed and immaculate and her fingernails were bright red.

She was satisfied that this was a woman that she would very much like to seduce. There was an immediate sexual chemistry, Stella caught her looking at her breasts and smiled at her enigmatically.

"So, what have you got your eye on?" Stella asked with a slight raise of one eyebrow.

Now it was Jessica's turn to feel that she was being appraised as Stella ran her eyes over her breasts, "Oh, you're talking about the cars, yes, I rather like the Q2."

"Good choice madam, my name is Stella Murray and I'm pleased to be of service to you. I just need a few details before we do the test drive. Can I take your name please?"

"Julia Jones."

"Is that Mrs, Miss or Ms?"

"Ms."

"Would you be prepared to let me have your contact details?"

"I thought you'd never ask," joked Jessica.

Stella laughed and smiled politely then noted down Jessica's phone number and address. A glow of anticipation spread through her chest.

"Do you hold a valid driving licence?"

"Yes, I've got it here."

"Thank you, if you could sign just here I'll go and get a vehicle organised, would you like the manual shift of the automatic?"

"The automatic please."

"Okay, I'll only be a few minutes, would you like a coffee while wait?"

"Yes please, an americano with cold milk."

"I'll get Amanda to bring you a coffee and I'll see you in a few minutes."

Jessica watched Stella stride purposefully over to Amanda in her tight skirt and heels then disappear out into the car park. Amanda came over to her with the coffee, she was about the same age as Jessica and she too wore a tight black skirt suit with stilettos. Her skirt was much shorter than Stella's and her stockings were black opaques but she was very much in the same corporate mould.

Several minutes later Stella reappeared holding a set of car keys.

"Don't rush your coffee if you haven't finished it Ms Jones, but I'm ready when you are."

"Okay, lead the way Stella, I'm all yours."

Stella wondered whether Jessica was just being a jovial flirt or if she might be seriously coming on to her, she hoped for the latter but she still wasn't sure. She led Jessica out to the forecourt where a demonstration model was waiting for them.