Inherent Attraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come and fuck me Baby."

She put her phone down on the dressing table, switching off the video function as she did so. Then she turned all of the lights on in the room and knelt down in front of her date.

"You've just given me the ride of my life so I'm going to give you the licking of your life, lie down, but keep your feet on the floor and open your legs wide."

Jessica pulled her panties down, kissed the gusset and put them to her nose."

"Oh Julia Baby."

Jessica gazed at her beautiful dark pink pussy with its swollen labia and glistening wet entrance to her vagina. Then she leaned forward and covered it with kisses.

"Oh Baby, yes."

For ten long minutes, Jessica teased and tormented her lover's pussy with her silky, darting tongue and warm full lips. Stella became more and more aroused and more vocal. Jessica readjusted her position and reached for her phone. With Stella still on her back and her eyes closed most of the time, Jessica filmed a close up of her wet pussy then panned up her body to capture her face long enough for her to be recognisable. With the camera now focused on one of Stella's black stilettos she asked her a question.

"Is this the best licking you've ever had?"

"Oh yes, God yes."

"Better than anyone has ever given you before?"

"Fuck yes, make me come please."

Furtively, Jessica slipped the phone under the bed and finished Stella off. She felt Stella's strong body jolting and gyrating as she came under the spell of her magical tongue.

"There's something else I want to do to you darling, take your shirt and bra off and get on the bed on all fours."

"Fuck yes, I like the sound of this."

Jessica removed her dress, bra and panties then took the strap-on cock out of the bag.

"Jesus Julia, I haven't been fucked with one of those since I left Norway."

"What happened in Norway?"

"I had an alcoholic husband who was no use to me whatsoever, so I got myself a girlfriend. It started with heart to heart supportive chats and ended up with steamy sex on a regular basis."

Jessica strapped the device to her pelvis and told Stella to face the bed head. She retrieved her phone and kept it by her side, ready for action.

"You're so wet, I don't think we need to use any gel."

"Just put it inside me quickly, I'm gagging for it."

Jessica ran the tip of her cousin's false cock around the entrance to Stella's cunt then slid it in slowly. She stretched Stella to her limit with the large thick phallus.

"Julia, oh, oh God that's big, I've had a large cock in there but that's huge."

Jessica started to stroke the cock in and out of her date's cunt, slowly at first then gradually building speed. Stella was so highly aroused, she grunted and gripped the duvet with her fingers.

Jessica could see them both reflected in a full length mirror to the side of the bed. Stella was a glorious sight in her heels and hold up stockings with her miniskirt around her waist and her smooth firm buttocks presented towards Jessica. She picked up her phone, pointed it at the mirror and started to video the action. She thrust rhythmically into Stella and gyrated her hips to make the cock sweep around her cunt walls in a circular motion.

Stella was on another planet, the cock was sweeping around and penetrating her cunt, she grunted and moaned loudly and begged Jessica to fuck her hard.

"Oh Julia, fuck me, fuck me please."

"Do you like it Stella?"

"Oh God yes, yes. Fuck me Baby, fuck me hard."

"How does this rate alongside all of the other fucks you've ever had?"

"The best, God yes, the best, the fucking best, fuck me Baby, fuck me, ahhhhh."

"Better than Norway?"

"Yes, fuck yes, much better."

"Better than anything since Norway?"

"Yes, yes, fuck yes, better, better, ahhhh, I'm coming, fffucckkkk, I'm commmminnnng."

Stella cried out in ecstasy as her body shuddered and jolted to a magnificent long orgasm, all of it captured on video. Eventually, Jessica stopped videoing and lay on top of her conquest with the cock still inside her. She stroked it gently in and out so that Stella could enjoy the afterglow as her orgasm wound itself down.

When she had recovered from the two intense orgasms that Jessica had given her, Stella wanted to please her new lover.

"Let me do something for you now Julia, take that off and sit on the edge of the bed."

Jessica was careful to sit on her phone as she manoeuvred into position. Stella, still with her miniskirt around her waist, knelt down in front of Jessica, then she parted her knees and buried her face between her thighs.

Jessica was immediately aroused and she knew she would come quickly, but she managed to take a short piece of video of Stella's head between her legs and her smooth shapely buttocks moving in time with her gyrating hips.

She even managed to get a close up of her long tongue circling her clitoris. Before long, she was unable to concentrate on filming so she let the phone slip out of her hand as she fell backwards onto the bed.

"Stelllllaaa, fffuccckkk, do me, do me, make me come."

Stella lifted her head and pushed three fingers into Jessica's cunt.

"Come for me Baby, come for your Auntie Stella."

That was it, Jessica's imagination filled with images of Stella masturbating Luke, using the same words in the same sultry tone of voice, to make him shoot strands of come onto his chest. The moment Stella's lips touched her clitoris again, Jessica bucked her hips and exploded with a deeply satisfying orgasm.

The lovers had both come twice and needed a break. Stella announced that she was going for a pee. This was Jessica's opportunity. While Stella was in the bathroom, she grabbed her phone and opened up her WhatsApp account.

Her first message to Luke attached the photo of his Aunt Stella walking back towards the table in the restaurant.

"Recognise her?"

The in the second message, she attached the video clip showing Stella walking in front of her in the hotel corridor and ending with her sitting on the bed imploring Jessica to, "Come and fuck me Baby."

As she started to prepare the third message, she received a reply from Luke.

"What the fuck's going on."

She didn't know if he'd seen both of her first two messages so she pressed on with the third. It showed her giving oral sex to Stella who could clearly be heard confirming, in reply to Jessica's question, that it was the best licking she'd ever had.

Another message pinged in from Luke.

"You fucking devious bitch!"

Jessica didn't care, she sent the video of her fucking Stella with the strap-on, and Stella declaring that it was the best fuck she'd ever had.

She waited a few seconds but there was nothing more from Luke so she sent the final video clip showing Stella giving her oral sex. She'd just pressed send as Stella came out of the bathroom with a warm sensuous smile that showed she'd soon be ready for more.

As Stella got back onto the bed and kissed Jessica, her phone rang in her handbag.

"Oh who the fuck is that at this time of night?"

Jessica knew exactly who it was.

"Stella, don't answer that, I need to come clean with you, and you're not going to like it.

"What do you mean Julia?"

The phone stopped ringing in her handbag.

"I'm not who you think I am."

"What, well who are you?"

Jessica's phone started to ring, she switched it off."

Stella looked puzzled.

"So, tell me."

"Before I do, I want you to know that I really like you and I've had a better time with you tonight than I could ever have hoped for."

"And?"

"And, well... was Luke planning a threesome for you with his ex tonight?"

There was a long pause while they penny dropped.

"Holy shit, you don't mean you're..."

"Yes, I'm Jessica, his ex girlfriend that he was living with before he moved in with you."

"Fuck."

"Fuck indeed, I didn't do any of this to hurt you, you must believe me."

"Hurt me? The last thing you've done to me tonight is hurt me, if that's what hurt feels like, you can hurt me anytime you like."

"No, you don't understand."

"Well tell me then?"

"I wasn't exactly broken when he left me last year, but I was angry about the way that he did it. He didn't tell me until the day he moved in with you. It's very messy, he might have told you something about what was going on in our house at the time."

"God yes, your aunt was fucking her daughter, and you I seem to remember."

"Yes, she was also fucking Luke, but I'm no angel, I fucked her when Luke groomed me for her, but that's all by the by, I love her and nothing will pull us apart."

"I know how you feel, whatever happens with me and Luke, we'll stick together, we're the only family each of us has got now."

"Yes, incest is so fucking hot but I'm sure you don't advertise it any more than we do."

"Do the three of you still live together?"

"Yes, we fuck each other all of the time and we often share the same bed."

"It must be a big bed."

"It is. It's a very happy fulfilling set of relationships, my only regret is that I'll never feel the wonderfully depraved, gut churning, kinky sensation of my mother's fingers inside my cunt like Sasha does. I get very close to it with my aunt but I'd have loved to have been fucked by my own mother."

"Yes, I know, that deep down, dirty sensation whenever I'm sitting astride my nephew's thick cock, I could never give it up. ...But I would like to have an affair with you, you've kind of swept me off my feet these last three days."

"You'll change your mind when you know what I've done tonight... I'm sorry if you're angry with me but I've secretly filmed us having sex."

"Is that all, you're very naughty and I'd rather you'd let me in on it but it's hardly a hanging offence is it?"

"You might think so when I tell you that I've sent the videos to Luke."

"Holy fuck girl, you don't take any prisoners do you."

"I'm sorry, I was trying to get back at him, he was so arrogant when he suggested the threesome, he just assumed that I'd be so grateful that I'd agree to anything."

"That's Luke alright. He'll get over it eventually. Ha, he had this coming. You're a very, very naughty lady but I can't help admiring the way you've done this. He'll be sulking like a bad tempered child for a few days but he'll come round. We've both agreed that either of us might be tempted and act on it from time to time, but I think I'm more comfortable with that than he is. Nothing will split us up though, we're blood relatives after all."

"So you're not angry at me?"

"God no, I'll only be angry if you say that you don't want to see me again," grinned Stella.

"Kiss me, please?"

"I thought you'd never ask Jessica."

Stella sent a text to her nephew to tell him to calm down and to say that when he had done so, she'd tell him in great detail how she'd been fucked by his ex-girlfriend. She knew that it would keep him hard for days.

Jessica and Stella fucked several more times and parted the next morning more than the good friends that Luke had predicted. Jessica could hardly wait to share the story of her seduction with her aunt and cousin later that night in bed.

She was on a two in the afternoon to ten at night nursing shift. She'd not had much sleep to previous night so she was shattered when she got home.

"Jess darling, you look worn out, get into your own bed and get a good night's sleep, you can tantalise us with your seduction tale tomorrow night. Did it go well?"

"Very well auntie, better than I could have hoped for."

Sasha had been looking forward all day to hearing her cousin's tale of intrigue. After Francesca and her had kissed Jess goodnight, she turned to her mother.

"I'm going to sit in the lounge with a nice brandy that you are going to pour for me wearing nothing but a hair band and a pair of stilettos. When you have handed me my drink, you will kneel before me with your hands behind your back and your head bowed. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good, well run along then girl and if I decide that you're having dirty thoughts about me, I'll punish you."

Sasha sipped her brandy and felt her pussy ache for her beautiful, naked mother. Both mother and daughter knew that punishment would be inevitable. By the time Francesca's wrists were bound and she was bent over the arm of the sofa, a trail of her cunt juice tickled down the inside of her left thigh.

Epilogue:

Luke and Stella stayed together through thick and thin, he frequently masturbated to the videos that Jessica had sent to him, but she never gave him the chance to fuck her again. Stella, on the other hand, ended up fucking Jessica rather often as they embarked on the affair that Stella had so desired. When that eventually petered out after nine months, Stella seduced two more female customers and ended up fucking them both together in the same hotel bed.

Francesca, Sasha and Jessica continued to forge their strong incestuous relationships. They had frequent sex in pairs and all together. From time to time, Jessica dressed up for Francesca and pretended to be her deceased mother, Alice. On other occasions Francesca would be Alice so that her niece could live out the fantasy of being fucked by her mother.

Sasha sometimes still pushed her mother up against the freezer door when she came home from work. She stayed in control of their sexual relationship and would either love her so tenderly that Francesca wanted to cry, or she would leave red marks across her buttocks, which also made her want to cry.

Sasha and Jessica sometimes went out together and fucked each other with abandon in cars, alleyways, cinemas, night club toilets, public libraries or just at home in bed. Sasha periodically called in at her friend Libby's house on a Sunday when Libby wasn't there. She bound Libby's mother's wrists and fucked her with a strap on, Mrs West begged God's forgiveness and begged Sasha not to stop.

Francesca didn't see her nameless taxi driver again and had no idea that she had taken her advice and started an affair with Rebecca from the hotel. She did however go against her own advice and seduce her straight, tight skirted PA Wendy. They had been drinking champagne in the chambers to celebrate a well earned victory in court. Everyone else eventually drifted off leaving just Francesca and Wendy in the offices. As she tidied up, Wendy bent over Francesca's desk once too often, the straps and clips of her suspender belt clearly visible underneath her taut skirt. They had alcohol induced sex on Francesca's very large leather executive chair. An act occasionally repeated but never spoken of afterwards.

Then one day in late April of the following year, Francesca decided that she wanted a new car so she arranged to test drive an Audi. It was the first meeting of the two aunt's who had each embraced the idea of fucking the people to whom they were closest. Stella swung her sexy legs into the passenger seat and asked Francesca where she would liked to take her for a ride.