Inherent Attraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you driven an Audi before?"

"No."

"Okay, if you sit in the driver's seat I'll show you how things work."

As Jessica eased herself into the driver's seat, Stella admired her pretty knees and shapely calves. Her short skirt had ridden up her thighs showing half an inch of stocking welt and Jessica deliberately held her legs slightly apart as she touched the brake and the accelerator with her right foot.

Stella showed her how to adjust her seat by reaching down between her legs for the lever, Jessica's pussy clenched at the thought of Stella's hand making the journey upwards and underneath the hem of her skirt. Stella resisted the temptation and moved on to show her which steering column levers operated the indicators, lights and windscreen wipers. She deliberately leant in close to her and put her hands over Jessica's hands as she showed how the steering wheel could be adjusted. The sensual aroma of Channel No.5 filled Jessica's nostrils and dampened her panties.

Stella leaned right across Jessica, face to face, to open the flap over the central console. As she did so, she let her right elbow rest on Jessica's left thigh for a second. Jessica's fluids ran freely into her panties and it was all she could do to stop herself forcing her tongue into Stella's mouth and fondling her buttocks as she leant into the vehicle.

Knowing that she'd already aroused her young customer, Stella went round to the passenger seat and provided her own glamorous leg show as she settled herself in.

"Have you driven a car with an automatic gear shift before?"

"Yes, my car is an automatic."

"What do you use your car for? Is it more business or pleasure?"

"Mostly for going to work, shopping, meeting friends, that sort of thing."

"So work and social uses?"

"Yes but I could be persuaded to use it for pleasure in the right circumstances."

"I see, I hope you don't mind me asking if you're looking to use a car for family reasons?"

"Family?"

"Yes, you know, children's safety seats, that sort of thing."

"Ah, yes I see, no, no children, and no partner either. I'm between girlfriends at the moment."

"Oh right... I er... didn't mean to pry into your personal circumstances, I was just trying to er... get a feel for your driving needs."

"That's okay, you can pry into my personal circumstances anytime you like."

"Right... okay, shall we set off then? where would you like to go Ms Jones?"

"I'm completely in your hands and please call me Julia."

"Okay Julia, how about going along the motorway to the next junction then we could come back through the villages on the B roads before joining the A498 at the Hunters Arms?"

"That sounds fine, how long will that take do you think?"

"Oh about twenty five minutes."

"And if I wanted to take you on a little detour?"

"Ah right I see, it depends what kind of detour you're thinking of, I've got an appointment with another customer in forty five minutes."

"Well perhaps we could make our own appointment for a couple of days time?"

"Yes, I'd like that, I'm sure we could."

Jessica started the engine and headed for the motorway. As they drove along, Stella asked her what she did work wise.

"I'm a manager at the infirmary, it's not a bad job but now that I'm approaching thirty, I'm wondering whether a change of direction might do me good."

"What do you think you'd like to do?"

"Oh I don't know, something more glamorous like becoming a trapeze artist," laughed Jessica.

Stella laughed too, "So, do you like the car?"

"Yes, it's a good smooth ride."

"Is that something you like to look for."

"Not always, sometimes I like it rough."

"You're a woman after my own heart if you don't mind me saying so."

"I don't mind at all, and it's not just your heart that I'm after, are you 'attached' to anyone?"

"No, there's no one in my life at the moment," lied Stella.

This was getting serious, Stella knew that she'd just taken a significant step toward being unfaithful to Luke with another woman. Jessica smiled inwardly at the clear sign that Stella was open to an approach from her. She decided to flirt with her a little longer before propositioning her.

"I do like the way all of you girls dress at the dealership, you must be fighting admirers off all of the time."

"Anyone who refers to me as a 'girl' is my friend for life, and I wouldn't fight you off."

"Well then, let's get that date in the diary, how are you fixed for Wednesday evening?"

Stella pulled her phone out of her jacket pocket to consult her calendar.

"I can't do Wednesday but... oh, hang on, yes I can, I've just had a message to say the friend I was meeting has cancelled."

Jessica glanced quickly at Stella's screen and could see that she was reading a message from Luke, he must have messaged to tell her that the threesome would no be going ahead.

"Okay, when we get back to the dealership I'll get your number and let you know where to meet. I live at home with my mother so it's either your place or a hotel."

"It'll have to be a hotel, my flat mate is in on Wednesday night."

"Okay, it's a date, I'll book somewhere classy and we'll make a night of it if you like."

"I do like, very much," said Stella as she reached over and placed her hand between Jessica's thighs.

Jessica's skirt had ridden up even further and it was easy for Stella to stretch her little finger along her thigh and stroke it over her panty gusset a few times. Jessica sighed and pulled her hand away, she was worried about having an accident while distracted by Stella's finger.

"Mmmm, don't, not now, I'm liable to kill us both."

"God you're so hot and sexy, I wish I had time for that detour, will you wear stockings for me on Wednesday?"

"Yes, if you will for me."

They arrived back at the dealership, got out of the car and shook hands, Stella pressed her business card into Jessica's palm.

"Use my work mobile, I don't use my personal one much."

"Okay, I'll be in touch by tomorrow morning with details of the venue. Shall we make it a proper date? You know, a drink and nice meal beforehand?"

"Yes, I'd love that, it'll be such a turn on sitting across the table from you knowing I'm going to fuck you later on."

Stella drove home that afternoon feeling very pleased with herself, she'd been living with her nephew for six months, and the first three months had been an incestuous fuck fest, she couldn't get enough of his cock. Things had levelled off since then and, although she still enjoyed regular sex with him, she had begun to miss the touch of another woman. She'd had a long term affair with an American woman when she lived Norway and she was beginning to crave pussy again.

Unsuspectingly, she was in the process of being seduced by Luke's ex-girlfriend and had agreed to a date with her in two days time. Luke was already there when she arrived home.

"Hi Honey, how's your day been?"

"Oh, you know, okay I suppose, same as usual. I got your message about Wednesday, that's a shame, I was looking forward to you and me fucking your ex."

"Yeah, me too, still, we'll just have to fuck each other instead."

"Oh, I can't I'm afraid, when I saw your message, I realised that I'd be able to go out with the girls at work, they've been pestering me for ages, so I agreed to go with them this Wednesday."

"Which girls?"

"Oh you know, Amanda, Bethany and Emily."

"You're not fucking one of them are you?"

"No, don't get so jealous, I'd tell you if I wanted to take another lover."

"I felt you masturbating in bed last night when you thought that I was asleep, who were you fucking in your fantasy?"

"Oh God, can't a woman have her own private fantasies now?" said an irritated Stella.

"We agreed that we'd tell each other everything."

"That didn't include our private masturbation fantasies."

"It was hardly private, I could feel the bed rocking." said Luke in exasperation.

"God, where do you expect me to have a wank?"

"Well I'm on night shifts often enough, can't you make do with that? I'll bet you wank yourself silly when you're in bed on your own."

"Yes I do and I fuck anyone I please in my fantasies, they're mine and I'll have whoever I like."

Luke and his aunt had started to argue about masturbation fantasies, he'd turned her on enormously with his fantasies at first, but had become increasingly frustrated when she refused to share her fantasies with him. She felt that he was trying to control her by interfering with her private sexual desires.

They went to bed still annoyed with each other and didn't indulge in sex, the same thing happened on Tuesday night but by then, Stella knew that Jessica had booked a room for them both for Wednesday at the Premier Inn on the town bypass. She'd also booked a table for them earlier in the evening at a cosy restaurant in a neighbouring town fifteen miles away. She'd sent a text message to Stella.

"Hi, enormous thrill meeting you yesterday, still buzzing you know where. Hotel and remote restaurant booked, will pick you up from Prem Inn car park at six thirty if that's ok. xx"

Stella replied, "Hi Doll, Thrill all mine, 6.30 P Inn is fine, keep buzzing xx"

"I'll be wearing red."

"Thanks, I'll make sure we don't clash."

Jessica told her aunt and cousin over dinner at home on Tuesday evening that everything was set for her seduction of Luke's aunt. She didn't go into all of the details because she wanted to tantalise them both in bed with the full story on the Thursday night.

On Wednesday afternoon she showered and started to prepare herself for her date with Stella. She wore the same red dress that she'd worn on the night that she'd gone to Baileys restaurant with her aunt and cousin. The knee length, pencil cut dress was stunning, it had a square neck and capped sleeves and clung to her glorious body making the most of her curves.

Once again she stepped into her black stilettos barely black stockings and admired herself in the mirror, and once again her fair hair, blue eyes and black dangling earrings set off her sexy, pouting red lips. When Francesca and Sasha set eyes on her they hugged her close and kissed her neck softly while stroking her buttocks.

"Ladies, ladies, put me down, I'm all dressed up for someone else's delectation tonight."

"You'll make her wet from the moment she sets eyes on you," said Sasha.

"I can't wait to hear all about your resounding victory when we're in bed tomorrow night."

"I can't wait to tell you aunt, and to feel your pussy while I make you come at the thought of what I've done."

"Don't forget me Jess."

"Don't worry Sash, I've got two hands remember."

Jessica tip tapped out to her car clutching Sasha's strap on cock in a bag.

Stella had gone to work that morning in her usual skirt suit, but she also carried a tote bag. Inside the bag was a black miniskirt, a pale blue shirt and a pair of opaque black hold up stockings. At forty five, she still had the figure to carry off a short skirt but nowadays preferred the opaque stockings that most mature women adopted when wearing a short hemline.

She switched her skirt, shirt and stockings in the staff toilets at work, then drove to the hotel car park to wait for Jessica, or Julia as she knew her.

She didn't have to wait long, Jessica's car pulled up alongside her. They both got out of their cars.

"God you look fucking gorgeous, I love the dress, I feel under dressed next to you now."

"You look very, very sexy Stella, that blue suits you and I love the way you've done your hair, and your legs in that miniskirt, you look very nicely dressed for the occasion."

Stella's long blonde hair was in loose waves that fell about her shoulders.

"Don't be offended Julia but shall we take my Audi, I've borrowed this TT RS coupe to give you a real taste of luxury."

To her surprise, Julia was becoming quite fond of Stella and had started to feel guilty about using her to get back at Luke.

"Wow yes please Stella, I'm not in the least offended, what a great red, it matches my dress."

"Good, jump in sexy and hold tight."

The black leather interior was warm and sumptuous. Jessica was very aroused by the plush interior, combined with Channel No.5 and Stella's beautiful legs. She thought about suggesting that they abandon the meal and go straight to the hotel room but she was hungry and she wanted to take her time and savour the moment. Stella was no longer the means to an end, she was the main attraction, getting even with Luke had become secondary, but Jessica knew that she would still do the deed when the time came.

Stella put the red Audi through its paces on a long straight stretch of road that turned into a twisting series of bends on the way to the restaurant.

"How do you like the ride babe?"

"It's exciting, what a fabulous car and you're a great driver."

"Yeah, it's good but you'll be getting an even better ride later."

"I hope so."

Jessica also hoped she had chosen a restaurant where neither of them would bump into anyone that they knew. Their table was in a cosy corner and their chairs faced the entrance so they could see who was coming and going. Being very eager to get into each other's panties, they both ordered just a main course and a large glass of wine. The sexual tension between them, already very high, was increasing by the minute.

"God I'm loving this, it's not every day that a beautiful young woman like you walks into the dealership and lays herself out an a plate for me."

"I couldn't resist you, from the moment I laid eyes on you I wanted to fuck you."

"We hardly know anything about each other Julia."

"Let's keep it that way, at least for tonight," said Jessica as she placed her left hand on top of Stella's right hand and stroked her knuckles with her thumb.

Both women had their reasons for not being more forthcoming, they had both been less than honest about their circumstances. Stella had a pang of guilt as she thought briefly of Luke, and Jessica began to wonder why she had thought that he deserved the humiliation that she planned to visit on him later in the evening. By now though, they were both so into the prospect of fucking each other that nothing else was important.

"That was lovely but I can't wait for my next course, let's get the bill."

"Well we've had no trouble attracting the attention of the waiter so far have we?"

"I'm just nipping to the loo, you get the bill and we'll split it fifty fifty."

"Okay," said Jessica as she easily caught the waiter's eye.

Jessica took her phone out of her bag and pretended to be looking at something innocent on the screen as Stella made her way back to the table. The restaurant was well lit and Jessica had no problem taking a photo of her sexy date when she was about twelve feet away. Stella had no idea that she had been photographed and it wouldn't be the only time that evening.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just checking my messages, nothing exciting though."

They paid the bill and headed back to the car. Dusk was beginning to settle in as they walked the thirty meters or so the where the car was parked. They attracted plenty of attention in their tight skirts and heels. Just close to where the car was parked was a quiet, narrow little alley. Stella took hold of Jessica's arm and pulled her far enough into the entrance to the alley so that they couldn't be seen from the street.

"Baby I can't wait until we get to the hotel to get my fingers inside you."

She kissed Jessica softly and put her right hand up her dress. Jessica gasped as her lover's fingers pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and pushed their way into her cunt.

"Oh God Stella, oh please don't, you'll make me come."

"That's the idea Baby."

"Oh fuck yes."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, yes, fuck me now please."

Jessica's legs were spread wide open and Stella was about to launch her first orgasm of the evening when a door opened further up the ally and a man in chef's clothing came out smoking a cigarette. The women quickly exited the alleyway and got into the car laughing and giggling at their close escape.

Stella drove back to the hotel a little more cautiously than she had driven to the restaurant earlier in the evening. She was driving one handed, she simply couldn't resist putting her left hand between Jessica's thighs. Her red dress had ridden up her thighs, Stella couldn't quite see the damp patch on her panty gusset, which was framed by her stockings and suspender straps and straining to contain its swollen prize, but she could imagine it; soon she wouldn't need to imagine.

Stella soon had her fingers pressing into Jessica's cunt through the material of her dress. Traffic was quiet and they were on a long stretch of road where there was no need to change gear. Stella teased Jessica to her heart's content. For several minutes, she brought her to the verge of an orgasm and eased her back again.

"Oh God, Stella, what are you doing to me?"

They hit the long straight stretch of road about two and a half miles in length that took them back into town.

"How would you like to come in the leather passenger seat of an Audi TT at well over the speed limit?"

Jessica felt a surge of acceleration, "Fuck, is that a sales pitch?" she asked as she pulled the hem of her dress up her thighs as far as it would go.

Through half closed eyes, she watched the speedometer reading rise from fifty to seventy seven in the space of a few seconds. Stella rubbed her wet panty gusset, then pushed her finger inside her as far as she could reach. Jessica looked down at Stella's lovely thighs in their opaque black stockings as they moved underneath the tight material of her miniskirt, then she looked up at the speedometer reading as it registered eighty five.

"That's it Baby, come for your Auntie Stella."

Jessica knew instantly that Luke must have heard the very same words, in the same dusky tone of voice many times. The speedo hit ninety and she came breathlessly with her legs wide open and Stella's hand still on her pussy.

"Good girl, you're still coming," said Stella as she pressed the accelerator and shot up to one hundred miles an hour.

Jessica lifted her pelvis slightly and continued to moan with intense arousal. Her vision flickered between Stella's legs and the speedometer, she felt equally turned on by both.

Stella pressed firmly on the brake pedal and rapidly brought the car down to thirty miles an hour. Jessica felt her orgasm subside at the same rate, the engine purred through the outskirts of town and her pussy purred with a tingling afterglow.

"Stella, that was beyond amazing, you made me come in a sports car at a hundred, I was terrified and so fucking aroused at the same time."

"My pleasure Julia, but I'm done with being the fast lady now, I just want you to fuck me. C'mon, let's check in and get down to business."

They were soon back in the hotel car park. Stella pulled up near Jessica's car and they both got out.

"Just a sec Stella. I need to get something out of my car."

Stella enjoyed the sight of Jessica bending over in her tight dress to retrieve a bag from the passenger side footwell of her car.

"Okay, all set."

"What's in the bag?"

"You'll see soon enough."

"Mmm, I hope it's something kinky."

"Oh it certainly is."

They checked in and made their way along a long ground floor corridor to their room. Stella led the way so Jessica surreptitiously filmed her high heeled long legs and tight miniskirt from behind as she approached the door, inserted the key card and strode confidently into the room.

Once inside the room, Stella dropped her handbag, removed her jacket and sat alluringly on the bed with her legs crossed. Jessica cleverly held her phone at an angle that still kept her in frame as Stella spoke.