Inherent Attraction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Francesca removed her hand from inside her date's panties and pushed her fingers into her mouth.

"Mmmm."

"Do you taste nice," she murmured.

"Mmm, yes, I've never tasted myself before."

Francesca got down on her knees and peeled off her date's panties before burying her mouth in her pussy. She licked and sucked her, bringing her close to her first ever orgasm with a woman.

"Oh fuck, oh God, that's amazing."

Knowing that the taxi driver was on an unstoppable journey Francesca got to her feet, her lips smeared with her date's fluids, and kissed her full on the mouth while pushing four fingers into her cunt. The taxi driver squealed a muffled squeal of pleasure; Francesca kissed her breasts as she slowly increased the speed of her finger fucking. She could tell that her date was close to coming, so she fingered her rapidly until the woman started to gyrate her pelvis and scream a loud panting orgasm into the room.

The taxi driver looked magnificent in her stockings, heels and cardigan, still leaning against the mirror, panting breathlessly as she recovered from the exertion of her orgasm.

Francesca took her hand again and led her over to the bed where she removed her cardigan and her bra. She looked at her date in just heels, stockings, a suspender belt and a necklace and felt her pussy twitch with lustful arousal. Then, still fully clothed herself, she kissed her date again.

"Undress me, but leave my stockings on."

Her date carefully removed her jumper and bra for her and stood admiring her breasts.

"You can kiss them if you like."

The taxi driver kissed Francesca's breasts and sucked on her nipples until they became rock hard.

"Get on your knees and kiss my pussy."

The taxi driver knelt in front of her and kissed her mound through her leather skirt. As she did so, she reached around behind and unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt. Francesca stepped out of it and told her date to remove her panties.

"Kiss my cunt."

Her date kissed her labia softly then looked at her for approval.

"Again but harder this time."

The taxi driver did as she was told and Francesca's juices seeped into her willing mouth. Her long tongue licked the entrance to her vagina, now it was Francesca's turn to gasp with pleasure.

"Ahh! Mmmm, get up now."

Francesca took hold of her peroxide blonde hair and tugged so that she got up quickly. Then she pushed the taxi driver onto the bed and climbed on top of her so that they were head to toe. With Francesca on top, they immediately filled their mouths with each other's pussies.

Francesca was surprised at how good her novice date was at eating pussy. They nibbled and sucked on each other for almost fifteen minutes, their tongues and lips finding every hill and valley of their pulsating pussies. Eventually, Francesca inserted her fingers into her date's cunt and brought her to a long magnificent orgasm, then she raised herself to her knees, turned around and face fucked the taxi driver until she came herself, bucking and thrusting, before collapsing on the bed, next to her conquest.

After a twenty minute rest, Francesca took a large strap-on cock out of her tote bag. It was double ended, she had bought it online a few weeks earlier, and had used it on her niece. When she saw what Francesca was holding as she stood over her, her date looked both afraid and aroused at the same time.

"Don't be nervous, have you ever used a vibrator?"

"No, I'm ashamed to say."

"There's no need to be ashamed, you can get them online without any fuss, you'll be gagging for one when I've fucked you with this, it'll take your pussy to places it's never been before. It's double ended so we'll both enjoy the ride," said Francesca as she pushed her end into her vagina and strapped the device to her hips.

She wasted no time kneeling between the taxi driver's wide open legs and stretching her cunt walls with the cock. She switched on the vibrations to medium strength and left it pushed all the way into her date's cunt.

"Ohhh, fffuccckk, that's ammmazzzing, ohhh fffuccckk."

"Brace yourself, you're going to come quickly."

Francesca turned up the vibrations and started to stroke the cock in and out of her date, slowly at first then picking up speed. Before long, both women were crying out with pleasure, their long loud moans could be heard in the corridor and in the adjoining rooms. After just three minutes of fucking with the vibrating cock, the taxi driver came spectacularly. Her back arched and she lifted Francesca upwards, she bent her head back, Francesca could see a vein throbbing and muscles tensing in her exposed throat.

As her date's orgasm began to subside, Francesca came with a crashing orgasm of her own, she thrust into her date and made her breasts wobble back and forth. Francesca's breasts swayed and jiggled in time to her thrusts, she buried her face into the pillow and screamed long and loudly.

They lay together for almost an hour, fondling each other's breasts and kissing softly.

"How old are you if you don't mind me asking?"

"How old are you?" replied Francesca.

"Thirty eight, and you?"

"The same."

"My God, I didn't think you were a day over thirty."

"Flattery like that is guaranteed to get you fucked again."

"No, I mean it, when you and your sisters got into my taxi, I thought that you were all in your twenties."

Eventually, Francesca said that she did indeed want to fuck her date again, the taxi driver opened her legs and pulled Francesca's hand down onto her pussy, when there was a knock on the door.

"Who the fuck is that!" Francesca exclaimed.

"Ignore it."

They heard a 'tap, tap tap', again.

"I'd better answer it, here, we'd better put these dressing gowns on, 'just a minute,'" she called out.

Francesca straightened her hair in the mirror and moved toward the door. She opened it slightly and peered around it, standing there looking slightly nervous, but hopeful, was the attractive ginger haired staff member who they'd seen in the lift earlier.

"Yes, can I help you?"

Francesca opened the door fully so that her date could see the shapely woman in her tight skirt and waistcoat. She looked at Francesca and her date in turn, both standing there in their white hotel dressing gowns and stilettos.

"Good evening ladies, compliments of the hotel, I hope you are enjoying your stay. I wondered whether you'd like anything from the room service menu, hot or cold food, drinks, anything, anything at all, nothing would be too much trouble, some of the things I can offer are not listed on the menu, I'd be very willing to oblige, you can be sure that I'd see to it personally."

There was an awkward silence, Francesca turned to her date, the taxi driver gave her a slight nod of the head and Francesca invited the woman into the room.

"I see, so you really would provide any service that we asked for, nothing is off limits?"

"That's right madam," said the woman as she glanced at the strap-on cock on the dressing table.

"Mmmm, good," said Francesca as she walked around behind the woman and put one hand on her shoulder; she felt her shiver with anticipation.

"Take the dressing gown off and lie on the bed," said Francesca to her date.

The taxi driver arranged herself on the bed and spread her legs wide open, she looked ready for another good fucking in her stockings and heels.

"You're going to provide a service for my friend first, take your skirt, blouse and waistcoat off and get on your knees."

"Yes madam."

The ginger haired girl removed her clothes slowly and sensually, she wiggled her hips out of her skirt and Francesca's pussy clenched when she saw that she was wearing hold up stockings.

The girl knelt down in front of Francesca's date, her smooth pale buttocks glowed in the light from the dressing table. Francesca took hold of her ponytail and pushed her head down between the taxi driver's legs.

"Eat her and make her come."

"Yes madam."

The girl buried her head between the taxi driver's thighs and gave her an expert cunt licking. Francesca's date couldn't believe what was happening to her. She been fucked gloriously by Francesca and now she was being eaten by this gorgeous compliant girl who didn't look a day over twenty, had come from nowhere and had ended up with her face between her legs.

After several minutes of watching the erotic scene before her, Francesca became hugely aroused. She refitted the cock and knelt down behind the girl, then she spread open her labia with her fingers and plunged the cock into her. The girl gasped loudly as the cock stretched her wide open and Francesca fucked her vigorously. With the girl's wriggling tongue inside her cunt, the taxi driver was close to coming. Francesca turned up the vibrations and in no time, all three women were jerking and jolting as they came in unison.

Francesca was insatiable, the addition of the attractive newcomer to their sexual exploits had re-energised her lustful libido. Without a pause, she got the girl onto the bed on her back and fucked her in the missionary position.

"Oh please take me from behind again, I love being fucked from behind madam."

Francesca grabbed her ponytail, pulled her off the bed and pushed her down next to a coffee table. The kneeling girl gripped the edge of the table and presented her backside to Francesca. Francesca wasted no time in getting onto her knees, pulling hard on the ponytail and plunging the buzzing strap on into her cunt once more. They both came again in a cacophony of moans and wails, with Francesca's date masturbating herself as she watched the spectacular sight of Francesca giving the girl a vigorous fucking.

A bruised and shattered member of the hotel staff got slowly to her feet and put her clothes back on while Francesca and her date looked on lasciviously.

"Will... that be all... madam?"

"Yes, what's your name by the way?"

"Rebecca madam."

"Well Rebecca, you've given service well beyond the call of duty, if I ever stay here again, I'll be sure to look you up."

"Yes madam, goodnight madam."

Francesca and her date spent most of the rest of night awake doing what energetic lovers do to each other. The taxi driver had never been fucked so thoroughly and so often, she was elated and ready for anything.

As Francesca drove her home the next morning, she admired the taxi driver's legs in her pencil skirt, stockings and heels. She remembered how large and hard her nipples had become as they had fucked during the previous night. She regretted having to tell her that there would be no ongoing relationship between them, but said that she would be in touch with her in three months time to see if she wanted to spend another night at the hotel.

"Good luck with your studies, I hope we meet again in the spring, but don't try to contact me, I'll contact you."

"I can't wait, you're incredible, don't forget me."

"You know, you could do worse than getting in touch with Rebecca from last night. I get the feeling that she'd be glad to see you again."

As she drove away, Francesca was genuinely sorry that she couldn't introduce the taxi driver into her life, but her incestuous love triangle with her daughter and her niece was far too precious to risk for the sake of a pretty one night stand.

********************

On the next evening, Francesca got cosy with her daughter and niece in her super king size bed. She lay between them with her fingers in their pussies, masturbating them as she told them in detail about her night of erotic sex with the taxi driver and Rebecca. When she reached the description of her pushing her date up against the mirror, Jessica came. She remembered forcing her aunt against the bedroom mirror the first time they had fucked and the memory, coupled with Francesca's story, tipped her over the edge onto a delightful orgasm.

Sasha lasted until Francesca described Rebecca begging her to take her from behind on her knees, when Francesca described her as probably about twenty with a liking for older women, Sasha's orgasm exploded between her legs. Francesca knew just how to turn her young lovers on.

*********************

The following day was a Sunday and Sasha set off to her friend Libby's house in a short black miniskirt and opaque hold up stockings. Her tight, pale pink, v-necked jumper showed off her large firm breasts and her four inch heels showed off her legs. This was the day that she had decided to seduce Mrs West, Libby's church going, family values promoting, forty eight year old mother.

She knew that Libby would be out all day with her father, visiting a sick relative in a city seventy miles away. She also knew that Nancy West would have got dressed in her Sunday best to go to the morning service at her church. She waited for her in her car just along the street from Mrs West's house. When Nancy's car pulled onto her driveway, Sasha planned to give her five minutes then she would ring the doorbell and, hopefully, catch her off guard.

Sasha got a good look at Nancy West as she got out of her car. It was a mild morning and she was wearing a floral patterned dress that finished just below the knee and had a high neckline. Sasha was surprised at the height of Mrs West's stilettos and although the dress was modest, there was no mistaking that it was a good fit for its wearer's shapely figure.

Sasha rang the doorbell and Nancy West couldn't hide her surprise and delight when she laid eyes on her daughter's very attractive young friend.

"Hello Sasha, I'm sorry dear but Libby isn't here today, she's gone visiting with her father."

"Oh that's okay Mrs West, I just called to see if I'd left my course folder here, I can't find it anywhere and I need it for college tomorrow."

"Oh well come in please and I'll have a look for you."

"Thank you Mrs West, I hope you don't mind me saying that you look lovely in that dress, it looks so pretty on you."

"Oh goodness, thank you, that's a nice compliment, please call me Nancy. How's your mother? is she well?"

"Yes thank you ...Nancy, she's very well."

Mrs West's inner dialogue was something along the lines of "Dear Lord, I'll just make her a cup of tea to be polite, then I'll find the folder and she'll be gone and temptation will be gone with her."

"Oh good, I'll go and have a look for your folder in a minute but it would be rude of me not to offer you a cup of tea, come into the lounge."

"Thank you Nancy, that would be lovely."

"Would you like some biscuits?"

"Oh thank you but no thank you Nancy, I'm trying to watch my figure."

"Goodness, whatever for, you've got a beautiful figure, I mean... you look so, so..."

"So what Mrs West?"

Nancy West's face flushed pink and she stammered her reply, Sasha knew that she had aroused her.

"So er... well put together, s-so... oh good heavens, ...so shapely."

"That's so kind of you Nancy, like most young girls I sometimes feel unattractive, so it's so nice of you to tell me that you like my body," said Sasha with a salacious grin.

"Oh goodness, I didn't mean to... I'm sorry, I..."

It's alright Nancy, I'm just teasing you."

"Oh, yes, ha, ha ha. Now that tea won't make itself will it, please sit down and I'll put the kettle on."

"I prefer you in that nice dress."

"What? ...Oh I see, yes, ha, very funny, ha ha, yes."

Sasha stepped in front of Mrs West on purpose to stop her leaving the room and to ensure that she would have to watch her sit down in her short miniskirt. It had the desired effect, Mrs West's eyes were locked onto her young visitors taut skirt and thighs as she sat down and crossed her left leg over her right. Sasha made sure that Mrs West saw a flash of white panty gusset as she arranged herself on the sofa.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry Nancy, this little skirt is rather shorter and tighter than I had expected," lied Sasha.

"Well your legs are lovely Sasha, I can see why you would want to show them off," said Mrs West, cringing inwardly at allowing herself once again to be drawn into a conversation about how delightful Sasha's body was.

"What about my top Nancy, is it a little tight or do you think it looks okay?" said Sasha as she weighed her ample breasts in her hands.

Nancy West didn't know where to look or what to say as Sasha moved her breasts up and down. She looked mesmerised, then she slowly reached back and took hold of the arm chair opposite the sofa and sat down. She sat there, upright and prim, almost drooling at the sight of the young woman of her daughter's age sitting opposite her and looking so tempting and seductive.

"Oh dear, I think the elastic has gone in my stocking top," said Sasha as she pulled the left side of her skirt even higher to pretend to examine her hold up stocking.

She revealed plenty of bare flesh between her stocking top and panties then she stretched her leg out, reached for her ankle and ran her fingers the full length of her stocking until she reached the lace welt. Nancy West caught a sight of her lovely cleavage as her pendulous breasts almost fell out of her bra. Sasha looked seductively at Mrs West and gave her a knowing smile.

"I do love wearing stockings Nancy, do you like them, they're lovely aren't they. They give you so much freedom and, ...oh! I'm sorry Nancy, I can see I'm embarrassing you by being so forward."

"No, no, I'm not embarrassed," said a by now highly flustered Mrs West, "I do like your stockings, I... I... it's just that... you, you're... much more... a woman... than Lizzy, you know."

"No I don't Nancy, tell me please."

"Well, it's just that I'm... not used to... well, you're so... and that little skirt, and your legs in those heels, Oh God!"

Sasha got up off the sofa and made sure that Nancy had a good view of what was underneath her miniskirt. She stepped over and stood in front of the seated Mrs West, their knees almost touching. Nancy West swallowed hard and stared at Sasha's shapely hips, then she slowly raised her lustful but anxious eyes to look her in the face. She didn't speak, Sasha knew in that moment that she had got Libby's mother exactly where she wanted her. She knew that Nancy would do anything to get inside her panties now.

"The course folder Nancy?"

"Oh the folder, yes er..."

"It's probably in Libby's bedroom... don't you think?"

"Yes, yes the bedroom, of course."

Sasha smiled and pressed her kneecap and her shin against her friend's mother's leg. Mrs West wanted to reach out and put her hand up her little miniskirt but she just sat and stared at Sasha's thighs.

"Well, shall we go and look Nancy?"

"Yes, yes we must."

Sasha stepped back and Mrs West got up out of the armchair. Now she was face to face with Sasha, but Sasha was a couple of inches taller in her stilettos.

"Let's go and look shall we?"

Sasha turned and headed out of the door into the hallway. She paused at the foot of the stairs and waited for a flustered Mrs West to catch her up. Forty eight year old Nancy West watched the beautiful, desirable, nimble eighteen year old with the long sexy legs as she slowly climbed her stairs. As she followed her, she couldn't stop herself looking up her little skirt, she wanted to but she couldn't.

It was a delightful sight, she glimpsed Sasha's swollen labia pouched in the gusset of her pristine, plain white, cotton panties as she ascended the steps one at a time. Mrs West watched the tension and release of the muscles in her daughter's friend's firm young thighs.

Sasha stood in the middle of her friend's bedroom and ran her eyes over Nancy West as she stood in the bedroom doorway. The woman was attractive and had a well proportioned figure. She looked desirable in her summer dress, heeled shoes and tousled hair.

To achieve her goal of the total capitulation of her friend's mother to her seductive powers, eighteen year old Sasha knew that the forty eight year old, church going, family values championing Nancy West had to make the first move.