Initiation into Adulthood Continues

Story Info
Alisha's initiation into adulthood goes a step further.
1k words
3.94
11.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone many of the behaviors depicted in this story. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

The week after my initiation to adulthood I was told by my aunt that it was our family tradition to perform a ritual in a particular ashram. She accompanied me to the ashram premises and she took me to the pond to cleanse ourselves before entering.  The pond was a secluded one surrounded by tall bushes, and the steps were of stone leading downwards that enabled those who couldn't swim to walk in and bathe. My aunt shed her clothes except for the petticoat tied up which covered her necessities. 

My aunt took my dress over my head and I was standing there in my bra and panties. To my obvious discomfort, she removed my bra too.  As I walked deeper into the cool water to hide my body, the chill of the water made goose bumps on my flesh. There was a powder from some type of seeds and it was very fragrant. She applied this power to the nape of my neck, under my arms, my breasts and of course inside my panties.  She rinsed my body off with fresh water.  Then she dried me off with a fresh towel and told me to sit on the step until she was done bathing. She stood there facing me knee deep in the water and used the powder to wash her body. When we reached the ashram for evening prayers, my aunt told me that she wanted to perform a special ritual called "yoni Pooja."  "Yoni" is the Sanskrit name for vagina.  The ritual was based on a virgin girl and I could not tell anybody about the ritual.

My aunt took me to a room illuminated only by oil lamps.  It was dim light and smelled of burning oil.  She asked me to get completely nude and take a bath with scented water she provided.  She applied some paste consisting of turmeric, sandalwood and the sap from the woods all over my body especially to my vagina.  It dried and I felt very uncomfortable.  I had to sleep on a wooden bench and was not allowed to touch my vagina.  The next day she took me to the pool to wash me clean. To my astonishment when water was splashed on my pussy the dried sap fell away and my pussy was completely hairless so as my armpits. I looked like a newborn baby.  This was more effective than shaving; there was no stubble. She washed my cunt with coconut milk, water and honey.  After I was washed and dried, I was standing before her and she applied sandalwood paste all over my vagina.  My breasts were covered with Kumkum (saffron flower). My aunt told me I was to be pleased sexually for one cycle of the moon. It was not easy for me to climax, but my aunt was an extremely skilled lover.  Under her manipulation my dry vagina became a river of female juices on her tongue.  The stronger the orgasm the greater the prosperity to the person performing the ritual.

A month later, it was one of those days during summer, I was sitting with Aunt in her bed after dinner, when her hand casually brushed near my shoulder blade.

"Are you wearing a bra inside?" she asked, having gotten hold of the straps outside my blouse, and I nodded positively.

"Why are you wearing them in for bed? You don't need them at all when you're at home. Women, especially younger ones like you shouldn't wear them unnecessarily." she rather screamed.

"Take them off dear. Don't keep them bound all the time; they need to be free and given space to develop." she commanded.

I stood up to go out of her room to get rid of it, as I was a bit hesitant to bare myself in front of her but she held onto me.

"You can do it here itself dear. Are you shy?" she laughed.

I sat back on the bed, being still reluctant and Aunt sat beside me.

"Let me help you."

She pulled my blouse up from my back and unhooked the bra; and pulled it off together with the blouse over my head. I tried covering my bare front with my hands but she moved them away.

"Look they aren't well developed yet and this is the reason." she pointed to my utter embarrassment. 

I kept looking down when she put an arm around my shoulder. Her other arm started fondling each of my bosoms gently giving me a tickling sensation in the beginning. It turned out into something different as she started playing with my nipples, gently squeezing and pressing them into the flesh.

"Are you wearing panties as well?" she asked.

I nodded rather reluctantly, knowing the inevitable to come.

She asked me to stand up in front, facing her and raised my skirt before pulling my panties down at one go. I was momentarily relieved that she left my skirt intact, though it might not be for too long before my last piece of clothing would come off. She pulled me slightly towards her and took one of my bosoms into her mouth. She held onto me tight by wrapping her arms around my waist as my knees weakened. She tongued both my bosoms alternatively, with intermittent bites as I almost leaned onto her. 

Aunt suddenly pulled my skirt down without giving any hint, making me stand in front of her in my birthday suit. She took a quick glance of my nudity from top to bottom, holding me from my sides before starting to rub my wetness down there, while her other arm ran along the crack at my rear. 

To my utter shock, she entered both my openings simultaneously, making me scream in pain. The dryness on my rear made it feel like a burning sensation in contrast to my frontal entrance. However, my screaming slowly turned into loud moans as I neared the climax, and there arrived in a moment, a sudden gush of my fluidity.