All Comments on 'Inner Woman Ch. 02: Charmed on a Cruise'

by Jayleigh_Aura

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tex4tgtex4tgover 1 year ago

Both of these stories are awesome. And they both made me cry at the end thank you for putting words to something that I have wished for years.

dimmy05dimmy05over 1 year ago

Very beautiful story! I always have to fight off the jealousy that all X-change stories bring out, but your story was worth it. Keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should be a Netflix series, your stories are well written and Rock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your stories thank you peace

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your writing makes me feel so good. You nailed all the emotions and brought forth a flood of emotion from me. You have a wonderful talent for writing and telling stories that you manage to create with thought, imagination, and in this particular story, love. Thank you for giving me a lovely story and something that I haven’t had in a long time, hope.

ProtoPersonaProtoPersona10 months ago

Wow. When I stumbled across this little series, I was bored and looking for a new novelty. Never in my life would I have expected I'd be here ugly crying over the powerful emotions this brought out in me. The framing of the story, the purely authentic way Charissa reacted to everything, and even the reveal of how supportive her mother had truly been. At multiple points I had to stop reading cause I couldn't see the screen anymore. The descriptions of her experiences just felt so authentic that they resonated through me.

I can't remember the last time a story had moved me like this. I sure as hell didn't expect to find it browsing for erotica! Thank you, so much for writing this out. It was something I think I really needed to see written out clearly. Maybe it's cliche to say it changed me, but I sure as hell have looked at a few things about myself in a new light.

Please continue writing more stories. I'm very eager to see where your muse takes us next.

griffin57griffin5710 months ago

Very good story. I started reading this series expecting it to be lame. It isn't! Very delightful trans.love story Thank you!

CD_BreeCD_Bree6 months ago

I love to read another sequel to this story! It was gear reading and fun to follow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayleigh_Aura@Jayleigh_Aura
I'm sorry for the delay, but I wanted to let you all know I just submitted my newest story for publication entitled Routine Procedure. I hope you enjoy it. Also I'm excited to announce my story Inner Woman Chapter 1 : Charmed by a Bracelet has been nominated for a readers cho...