All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 40'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Good story but need to reveal more of the plot in each chapter. We got a few peaks in this one but not much. Still 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mxm😒 too much teasing.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Miriam is still not a friend. She delaying Kia leaving time and again and her words are all about actually owning and possessing him, nothing has been said that’s hinted at an actual relationship. Every time so thing is said by Miriam that’s vaguely about a relationship she finishes off the thought with ‘pet’ or some other ownership term.

Also Miriam says that when Kia moves in the girls are all welcome and will be for whatever relationship Kia and Miriam end up having. Sounds good? Not really. Miriam is making concessions for Kia due to his abilities however a magical gril with magical powers is treated as a slave and a sex slave a pet and is dressed up as a whore and has do do everything she’s to,d or she is scared of punishment. So that leaves 4 human girls with a bit of strength and speed as what? Whores to be rented out to cover their food and lodging costs.

MocmoMocmo3 months ago

Even when there's fucking, we still can't escape the endless self reflection, lack of confidence and the over analyzing this kid has going on. It's too much bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I know different strokes and all. But that A cup moment is a stroke killer personally.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
3459 Followers
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...