All Comments on 'Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 34'

by KaizerWolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ravey19Ravey1912 months ago

This is a wonderful story.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf12 months agoAuthor

@Ravey19

Glad you're enjoying it!

-

This Taboo version it's up to Chapter 78 on Podia (lots of steamy scenes between Gabriella/Rebecca and Avery/Michelle, etc.)

-

kaizerwolf.podia.com

Covert43Covert4312 months ago

Hello Kaiserwolf, I’d like to ask is the innocent devils harem (taboo) still being written or is there somewhere I can pay and just get the whole thing?

tejingtejing12 months ago

I feel like what Rebecca did deserved a loss of respect, in addition to trust. However important what she wanted was, the fact remains that she knowingly and willfully hurt him to get what she wanted. I know I'd lose a lot of respect for someone who proved they were willing to do that, and even if the relationship was restored, it feels like it should have come with some kind of permanent mark of that. Even if it's a simple as no longer calling her "Mrs.". Something that says their relationship was permanently changed by that choice.

KaizerWolfKaizerWolf10 months agoAuthor

@Covert43

I have this version of the story up to Ch 84 on Podia. It's an on-going project.

KaizerWolf.podia.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaizerWolf@KaizerWolf
----------------------------------- PATREON - (HAREM stories): ----------------------------------- patreon.com/KaizerWolf (NOTE: This is a 'monthly support' system, not 'per chapter,' so you get almost all the chapters for the lowest tier.) The TABOO version of Innocent Devil'...