Innocent Devil’s Harem Taboo Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately grimaced. "Umm, not exactly. I did tell her about you, obviously. And, I mean, I probably would have mentioned me too, but she didn't seem to notice when I shifted."

I nodded, realizing my suspicions were correct.

"Well that would have been a big problem," Serenity blurted out, seeming dumbfounded. "Shit, I almost transformed while we were there. Your mom probably would have lost her shit if she suddenly had a red-eyed demon sitting in front of her."

"Oh!" Gabriella exclaimed, looking apologetic. "I am so sorry. I...I realize I probably should have told her, it's just..."

"You're worried about what she'd think," I assumed. "About me changing you permanently into something else."

She grimaced again. "Well, I mean, obviously I'm still part-succubus. And I still look mostly normal, so..." Her voice trailed off.

I sighed. "It's understandable. But she does need to know."

"Are you sure, Kai?" Serenity asked seriously, reaching up to scratch her head. "Maybe it's better if she doesn't know. I mean, what if she asks you to change her too? Are you ready to deny her that?"

I frowned at that.

"And that is also part of it," Gabriella quickly added. "I didn't want to tell her that aspect of your secret, especially when you said that you didn't want to change anyone else. Like, you specifically brought up my parents, remember? And I wouldn't put it past my mom for her to ask you to change both her and my dad. Or to even pressure me into doing it, assuming my blood can have the same effect."

I took a deep breath as I considered it, trying to think it through. "I guess..." I sighed, glancing at Serenity as I continued. "I guess it depends on whether or not this thing we're doing with her ends up being long-term. If it's just temporary, then no, I really don't want to change her."

"What do you mean by long-term?" Gabriella asked hesitantly, seeming to know what I was implying, but wanting me to clarify anyway.

Instead, I took a slightly different approach. "You saw what she said in her messages," I replied simply. "And while I feel a little hesitant to get close to her again after what she did, there is a part of me that really does want her. But I also don't want to mess with your parents' relationship," I added.

Gabriella took a deep breath. "Dammit," she mumbled, only to sigh. "Honestly, I don't know that it would necessarily be a bitter separation if they did split."

"Shit," I hissed underneath my breath, concerned that her opinion was being supernaturally influenced by my abilities. "You aren't seriously okay with them getting a divorce, are you?"

She immediately shook her head. "No, of course not. At least, not like most people do it. But I don't think it would be like a normal divorce if they did." She then sighed again, realizing she needed to elaborate. "See, I've grown up with both of my parents emphasizing how great of friends they are. And when I finally asked my mom about their kinky lifestyle, she kind of made it sound like my dad was fine with sharing, because he understood that he was her best friend...as opposed to being a true lover," she added with a grimace.

I frowned at that, recalling that Mrs. Watson had just called him a friend in at least one of her most recent messages. He left when she told him to, like how I'd done, so she decided to marry him, instead of remaining only friends...

"Wait," Serenity interjected, reaching back to scratch her lower back briefly. "So you mean your parents are basically friends with benefits? Who ended up getting married, because it was convenient, or something?"

Gabriella shrugged. "I don't know. But I sincerely doubt they would stop being friendly, even if they both started seeing other people." She grimaced. "I actually remember them joking about it once when I was a teenager. My mom teased him by saying she'd find a very nice young woman for him, if she ever decided to move on."

"Shit," I repeated, unable to believe she was serious.

My fiancé shrugged. "Like I said, they've made comments like that all my life. Remember how I told you that it felt like most of their playful banter kind of seemed like foreplay? That's some of the stuff they said to each other. My mom was always making comments that could only be described as dominating in some form. And my dad always played right into it, not seeming bothered by her teasing at all."

I didn't respond, uncertain of what to say.

"Look," Gabriella continued. "It's true I'm not super thrilled about the idea of them separating, but I also really enjoyed fucking with you and my mom last night, and I'm not sure how that's going to go on long-term. Especially not with the way my mom seems to feel about you."

I frowned, ignoring Serenity's abrupt transformation, realizing that us discussing this was kind of pointless right now. Especially since it would be a decision on their end. "Well, I'm at least glad to know that you wouldn't end up hating me if I was the cause of their divorce, but that's also not a decision I plan on getting involved in. Like, your mom and dad are going to have to work that out on their own."

She nodded in agreement. "Not going to lie, I might have felt differently if I thought my dad might end up hating you, or if having threesomes with you and my mom wasn't so ridiculously amazing. But if my mom decides not to sleep with him anymore, then it's basically the same thing, whether they legally separate or not."

I sighed, realizing she had a point. After all, Mrs. Rebecca had mentioned several times she wasn't sure how she was going to go back to fucking normal men, and while her husband seemed to be fine with that arrangement for now, it wouldn't be fair for him to get no sex at all while his wife essentially moved on.

No, it would make much more sense for him to move on too.

But would he really be okay with this? Would he really view it as his best friend finally finding someone she truly loved? Or would he feel bitter like a normal person might? And was it arrogant of me to even think Mrs. Rebecca liked me more than as a great fuck? Was me having her really even something that could happen without discord?

Hard to say, especially considering this guy was someone who regularly and willingly shared his wife with random men.

Dammit, this whole situation was so bizarre. But I knew it would ultimately depend on how Mrs. Rebecca wanted to handle it.

For now, I just needed to focus on the important part, which was having her educate me on sensing sexual energy, especially the kind that I was absorbing. However, what we did after that, once I fully understood, was up in the air at this point.

Taking another deep breath, I let it out slowly. "Well, I guess we should probably go downstairs. I'm sure both Avery and her mom are really worried."

"Hopefully they have good news," Serenity commented. "Maybe something that will cheer you up."

I focused on her in the dark in surprise, her glowing red eyes beginning to dim after transforming a minute ago, with her finally starting to transition back, only for me to smirk slightly when I recalled that the 'good news' was regarding the fact that Avery and Michelle were supposed to be discussing how they would handle sharing me between themselves.

Possibly at the same time...

"I love you so much, sis."

"I love you too, baby bro," she replied sincerely. "Thank you for needing me."

"Thank you for comforting me."

She smiled warmly, reaching up to scratch her forehead, only to brush some of her dark brown hair out of her face. "You're very welcome."

"Okay you two," Gabriella blurted out. "You're both making me horny with all this lovey-dovey shit, and we can't have sex right now."

Instantly, Serenity shifted again, her eyes suddenly glowing red in the dark.

I laughed. "Oh, how I wish," I said playfully, only to climb out of bed before my stiffening cock got too out of control. However, just as I stood up, my phone started vibrating in my pocket, indicating I was getting a call.

Pulling it out, I was surprised to see it was Gabriella's mom, wondering if she was calling to make sure I at least wasn't pissed at her. It had been a good ten minutes since she'd last messaged me, and I hadn't responded to her most recent one.

Sighing, I flashed the screen briefly to the two of them, before answering it. "Hey Mrs. Rebecca," I replied simply, my voice sounding emotionally drained. "Sorry if I sounded rude in my messages, but 'trust' is kind of a big deal to me, so..."

"Baby, it's not that," she quickly interjected. "I just got off the phone with the person I mentioned, and she wants to meet you."

"Oh," I said in surprise, my eyes wide, realizing both my two women could hear too, since they reacted the same as me. "When does she want to meet?"

"Today," Mrs. Rebecca said quickly. "But she wants to meet you alone, and also will have some stipulations."

"What kind of stipulations?" I asked seriously.

"Look, I promise that I didn't tell her anything," she quickly responded, sounding ashamed now. "Shit. You can even...fuck...you can even 'make me' tell you the truth, if you don't believe me, but when I told her some of the vague details of the situation, she jumped to her own conclusions, and..." She took an uneasy breath. "And I didn't admit anything, but I also can't lie to her."

Gabriella finally spoke up, her tone loud so she would be heard. "Mom," she began seriously. "What do you mean you can't lie to her? Who is this person?"

"Dammit," Mrs. Rebecca hissed to herself, seeming frustrated, only to speak up. "Sweetie, I can't say much on the phone, but..." Her voice trailed off, only to sigh. "It's the person I usually am speaking of when I talk about my mother."

"Mom?!" Gabriella said in alarm. "I thought you said grandma was gone."

"She is gone," Mrs. Watson admitted. "This is...well, this is your great-great-grandmother that I'm speaking about."

Wait...

Oh fuck.

Gabriella and I immediately stared at each other in disbelief, with me counting the numbers in my head, knowing Gabriella's mom was one-eighth, her grandma was one-fourth, the great-grandma was one-half, and then the great-great-grandmother...

Fuck.

"Don't say anything over the phone," Mrs. Rebecca blurted out. "If you realize who I'm talking about, don't say it."

"But is it even safe?" Gabriella asked seriously, concern in her expression now. "She's not going to try to hurt him, is she?"

"No, of course not," Mrs. Rebecca said confidently. "Your great-great-grandmother is a good person, though a bit paranoid, and I'm confident she's just curious about the situation. On the contrary, she just wants to meet him, but also wants to take the appropriate precautions to ensure he doesn't hurt her."

"What kind of precautions?" I repeated seriously.

"Look, baby boy, I'll tell you when you get here, but she's the only person who I know that can help you with this mystery stone issue. And I know you don't have any reason to trust me right now, but that's what I'm asking for. Your trust. Because I trust her, I know her, and I promise you she means you no harm."

Fuck.

I took a deep breath, deciding to take her up on her offer. "I might really have to make sure you're being honest with me this one time," I admitted, not at all thrilled to take this risk she was presenting. "Because I'm not too keen on someone trying to kill me."

Mrs. Rebecca took a noisy deep breath. "I...I understand. As an apology for making you feel like shit and losing your trust, I'll allow it."

I frowned at that. "How were you going to prevent it in the first place?"

There was a long pause. "Can I trust you, baby boy?" she asked seriously, almost sounding like she was giving me the same kind of warning I'd given her, about me not being able to trust her anymore if she broke it again. Except, she was posing her own warning as a question.

I took a deep breath, my tone becoming more sincere. "Yeah, you can absolutely trust me. Because, if I have anything to offer you, it's respect."

She was quiet for a few seconds. "Very well," she agreed. "Then come over, just you, and I'll show you how I would have protected myself." She paused. "I'll also explain more in person about the situation. Okay? Oh, and bring the stone, of course."

I focused on Serenity and Gabriella, both of them examining me hesitantly, only for my fiancé to speak up. "I don't like this, mom."

"Me either," my sister chimed in. "I really don't like this. We're talking about my little brother here. He's my everything."

"I know, and I understand," Mrs. Rebecca agreed. "But I'll be with him, and I won't let anything bad happen to him. She just wants to meet him, and is only worried about her own safety. That is all." She then paused again. "Look," she continued. "My actual mother didn't raise me. She was too busy enjoying the last few decades of her life. It's why I call this person my mom, because she is my mom. She raised me when my own mother was too preoccupied to be a good mother herself. So I've spent a lot of time with her and I know for a fact she's a good person. She'd never hurt anyone just to do it."

Gabriella's eyes were wide at that little nuclear bomb of a revelation, obviously having no idea that all this time her own mom wasn't always referring to her grandma whenever she said 'mom.' However, she didn't say anything, seeming lost for words.

Assuming Mrs. Rebecca was being honest, which I felt like she was, then I could understand this other woman's perspective. Because as far as I was aware, succubi couldn't straight-up control other people, whereas incubi did have that capacity. So yeah, it made perfect sense that this stranger wouldn't be thrilled to speak to a half-blooded incubus without some precautions in place.

"Okay," I finally agreed. "I guess I'll head back over there. See you soon. Lov--" My voice caught in my throat, when I realized what I was about to say, feeling like it was a betrayal of my addiction to her.

Mrs. Rebecca made an amused noise. "Baby boy, I love you too. See you soon." And with that, she hung up.

I sighed as I stuck the phone back in my pocket.

"I really don't like this," Serenity blurted out again, running her fingers through her hair.

"I know, sis," I agreed. "But this is the only person we can ask, and we're never going to get anywhere if we refuse to trust anyone. Besides, what if my biological father does show up one day, parading around as a good guy, when he's actually bad? I don't think we can just sit on this and hope no issues come up down the road. We need to be proactive here, not reactive."

She frowned at that, knowing very well I was repeating something she herself had said a few times before, about being proactive instead of reactive, only to nod in agreement.

"Okay," she finally said with a grimace. "Just...please be careful."

"I will," I promised. "And I'll do whatever I need to do to ensure she doesn't feel threatened." I sighed. "And hopefully we can start getting some real answers."

Unexpectedly, Gabriella slipped off the bed and threw herself at me. "I love you," she whispered, sounding desperate now, as if I was going off to war or something. "Please keep us updated if you can." She sighed. "Or maybe I can at least have my mom keep us updated, in case 'no phones' is a stipulation."

I nodded in agreement. "Sounds good. I guess let me go touch base with Avery and Michelle, make sure they are okay, and then I'll head over to your mom's place."

Serenity chimed in again. "We can fill them in on everything while you're gone, so don't worry about getting into too many details."

"Sure," I agreed warmly. "Thanks, sis. Love you."

"Love you too," she whispered, climbing out of bed too when I began heading for my bedroom door, only to pause to scratch her lower back, before continuing.

Unsurprisingly, Avery and Michelle both were downstairs at the kitchen table, both of them seeming really worried, but patiently letting us figure things out. It was obvious they looked relieved when I came back downstairs seeming in a much better mood.

First thing I did was apologize for not even greeting them when we got home, explaining that Gabriella's mom made me really upset, but that she did it because she found out I could compel people and wanted to see how I handled her essentially rejecting me.

That of course made Michelle realize that she wasn't the only MILF I was interested in, which she didn't seem to mind, but also sincerely came to her as a shock. However, when I started explaining that it probably wasn't safe for me to be physical with anyone until Mrs. Rebecca taught me how to sense the kind of sexual energy I was absorbing, my sister interrupted to tell me they'd explain it all on my behalf.

She also told me that she'd left the black wooden chest in the car, so I should have everything I needed.

I thanked her, knowing it probably was best to not delay, and gave everyone hugs before heading out the front door and climbing in my car to head back over to Mrs. Rebecca's house.

I was glad everything she'd done to make me so upset truly was a test. And glad that she'd still taken it upon herself to help me out.

However, one thing was for sure.

There was no way in hell I wasn't going to truly compel the truth out of her, to ensure everything she said was honest, because I couldn't handle feeling like she was betraying me a second time.

Especially not if it was a true betrayal, instead of her just rejecting me...

My heart was really starting to pound in my chest as I pulled out of our driveway and onto the road, my skin graying slightly underneath my clothing, knowing my anxiety was increasing at the idea that I'd be finally meeting someone who was fully supernatural.

But I'd much rather meet this person, someone who Gabriella's mom trusted, rather than meet someone who had no one to vouch for them.

Still, I felt like this was going to be a big deal.

No, I had no doubt it would be.

I was about to meet a full-blooded succubus.

An immortal, just like my biological father.

-

I update my Bio on Literotica frequently to reflect my release schedule and what chapters are pending review.

Original: August 27, 2021

Submitted: May 18, 2023 to Literotica (Copyright Kaizer Wolf)

12