All Comments on 'Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 04'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe she needs a tat right above her pussy to show her son's ownership. Too bad about her age - a baby bump would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the part of being braless for ever, even in public. Hope to read how the nipples embarrassed her showing through her top.. WELL DONE..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Omg this was so hot after page 2. The pizza stuff was weird and kinda funny tbh. The sex was hot. Him tellin her to take his virginity was like perfect.

And the golden shower at the end was the best piss play I've read. good writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"The last time she felt this level of anxious excitement was when she found out she was pregnant. Pregnant with the same child, who has now grown up to be a strong, confident, assertive young man and her lover, Hunter. The same person, who she birthed and carried for nine months, was now going to be her owner. Her master. Was she ready to submit? Was she willing to be a slave?"

This was so hot to read great story please continue more

Big-n-HardBig-n-Hard10 months ago

Awesome story! I love it!

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issues10 months ago

Much better editing, well done...*****, easy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please , tatooed.- and piercing.- and simple clever great , top

Gym52Gym526 months ago

This is not sexual slavery, this is purely humiliation of a mother by a repressed teenage boy who has no idea of love of pleasure for anyone other than himself.

Congratulations on a well prepared and written work but I will not be reading any further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...