Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacinda couldn't keep up with his banter. His confidence was growing and it was showing in the way he talked. The fact that he kept reinforcing him being her Master, her owner, gave more mystique to what he had planned ahead. It kept Jacinda excited and on her toes. Just driving to Mario's Italian restaurant, she was already beginning to feel a tingle in her vagina. It was the first time Jacinda was going on a date too. And she had nervous jitters, despite her date sitting right next to her. Her date, who she had known since the day he was born. It was her own son. The drive to Mario's was quite uneventful as the mother and son had trivial chats about the dogs and food. It was now dark outside and they reached the restaurant in 20 minutes. As Jacinda parked the car and was about to get down, Hunter grabbed her left hand to stop her. He got out of the door, went around the car, rolled the windows slightly down so the dogs in the back could get some air. Then opened the door for his mother like the perfect gentleman.

Jacinda was in awe and admiration of her date, her lover, her son. He was a thorough gentleman. Despite all the rough and wild activities he had put her through that day, his soft, respectful nature wasn't lost. She was beginning to think she had found a Master and lost her son, but that wasn't the case. Hunter asked for his date's hand and Jacinda politely obliged with the sweetest, most innocent smile on her face. The couple now walked towards the restaurant, hand in hand like lovebirds on honeymoon.

They were greeted by the hostess, who was a young, tall, hot girl with dark hair. Mario's was an upscale establishment and the hostess gave Jacinda the look, who was seemingly wearing nightwear PJs for dinner at 7pm. She looked back at Hunter, who was dressed like a charming gentleman and gave him a welcoming, warm smile.

Hunter: Table for two please.

Mary(Hostess): Welcome to Mario's Italian Cuisine. We are super swamped today, it is a saturday night after all. Let me check if we have a table available.

Mary goes into the restaurant.

Jacinda: Hunter, see I told you I should have changed. Did you see the look she was giving me? Ugh I'm so embarrassed...Everyone here is dressed fancy and I have my butt hanging out.

Hunter: I like what you're wearing mom, and that's all that matters.

The hostess returned to escort them to a table. Their table was to the corner by the glass window overlooking the valley nearby. They weren't secluded by any means, but they had a nice booth. It was busy but not very loud as the space was vast. As Hunter and Jacinda got seated in their booths across from each other, the waitress arrived to greet them.

Ally (Waitress): Hiii! My name's Ally, I'll be taking care of you tonight. Are you celebrating any special occasion?

Hunter: Yes, we are actually. It's uhmm... It's our first date.

Jacinda was beyond embarrassed and just looked out the window with a naughty smirk on her face. She was also blushing at the same time and looking at Hunter from the corner of her eye, seductively. Meanwhile, Ally the waitress looked confused, since Hunter looked very young and Jacinda definitely didn't look like she was 18 or 19. She was a hot and attractive woman and strangers who didn't know her would assume she's probably late 20's at best.

Ally (Waitress): Oh! How exciting. Wow, good for you. Well is there anything I can get you started with for drinks? (Looking towards Jacinda)

Hunter: Yes. She'll have your house red wine, please.

Jacinda wasn't expecting that. She did drink, very rarely. Only on trips with her girlfriends or if there's a cocktail party or fundraisers. She was surprised that Hunter spoke and ordered for her.

Ally looked at Jacinda to confirm. And Jacinda looked back at Hunter to check. Hunter just smiled and nodded. Jacinda looked back at Ally and nodded her head in affirmation. Ally went on her way to get the wine and took their order for dinner.

Jacinda: Hunter!! I wasn't planning on drinking tonight.

Hunter: You weren't, but your Master was planning on getting you a drink tonight. A gentleman doesn't allow his date to leave the date DRY.

There were certainly multiple innuendos in Hunter's words. Jacinda could feel the nervous butterflies in her belly again as she couldn't stop smiling. She couldn't wait to eat and get out of the restaurant. She felt so out of place wearing her sexy green camisole Pjs. Her thin camisole straps were essentially a tiny string like a shoelace and kept slipping off her shoulders. Jacinda would innocently and repeatedly pull them back up. Everytime that happened, blood rushed to Hunter's dick. Some of the men in the restaurant were staring at her and couldn't take their eyes off of her. Hunter noticed that too. As the mother and son were having some trivial conversations, Jacinda's wine had arrived.

Hunter: Mom, finish the entire glass of wine in one go.

Jacinda: Honey, I can't, I've never. I'll try.

Jacinda lifted the wine glass to her tiny little lips and began chugging down the wine. It took her a minute and a couple of pauses, but she managed to finish the glass of wine in its entirety. Hunter signals the waitress to get another one. Once again, Jacinda is asked to down the second glass of wine. And the third. Jacinda would usually only drink 2-3 drinks max. So she had already reached her limit. The wine was doing its magic already. Her eyes were getting droopy and there was a perennial grin on her sexy face. Her eyes had a sheen on them now. She was definitely more than buzzed after three glasses of wine in quick succession. Hunter called for another drink.

This time, noticing that the hot milf had already chugged three glasses in a matter of 10 minutes, Ally looked at her and double checked.

Ally (Waitress): Ma'am, are you sure you want another one? You feeling okay?

Jacinda: (clearly showing signs of intoxication) Hey why don't you go do what my Mas....my ssso... my ssssexy boyfriend tells you and go get me another glass of wine. *Burps*... Please.

Ally(waitress): (Rolling her eyes) Welp. Okay... if you say so.

Hunter was enjoying the show. He had never seen his mom get drunk as she was always poised and had tremendous self-control. But that night, he was the one in control and she was his slave. The wine was making Jacinda lose her inhibitions. She was getting loose and carefree.

When the waitress brought the fourth glass of wine, she purposely put it a little farther than Jacinda, closer to Hunter. Which worked his favor. He held the glass in his hand and offered it to Jacinda who tried to take the glass off his hands. But he slapped her hand off. Hunter brought the glass closer to Jacinda's now wine-colored lips. And she took a sip out of it. He was feeding her wine with his own hands.

Jacinda was drinking wine out of the glass from Hunter's hands. Their food arrived and Hunter accidentally (or so she thought) dropped the glass of wine on the table. Luckily the glass didn't fall to the floor, but the wine spilled all over Jacinda's mouth, chin, neck, chest and on her hot, dark, green, thin camisole. Some of it dribbled inside her camisole onto her breasts. Jacinda was already drunk and turned on being on this date with her lover. Her first date in forever. She had anxiety, good anxiety and it was making her horny. The touch of wet wine connecting with her skin and sensitive breasts, made her nipples hard and poke out through the flimsy thin silky material of the green silk camisole.

Hunter got out of his chair, picked up the glass and placed it on the table. Then took Jacinda's napkin, folded it around his fingers and wiped her neck and chest with it. There was still wine spilled over her chin that was dribbling down to her neck. Hunter, now out of his seat, with people watching around them, got close to his mom, who was staring seductively at him with her sharp, mascara drawn eyes. Hunter starts licking his mom's neck and chin to taste the wine off her smooth skin. He was using his own tongue to clean up the wine off his mother. Once he had licked her chin and reached her lips. He practically started smooching and french kissing her. Jacinda was already turned on and her hand naturally went to the back of Hunter's head and grabbed his hair to push him in towards her to kiss him deeply and passionately.

The tables around them and waitress Ally were awkwardly staring at a young teenager kissing a relatively older woman rather exuberantly. Jacinda was lost in lust and was obviously intoxicated. She took Hunter's hands in her's and guided it towards her chest. Hunter instinctively entered his hand down her camisole's neckline and grabbed Jacinda's boobs. He could feel some wetness on her boobs and he picked up the napkin again, guiding it in her camisole to wipe her boobs clean. Her boobs weren't exposed but anyone close to them could see the young teenager's hands inside this gorgeous lady's top fondling her tits. Once their kiss broke, Hunter went back to his seat across from Jacinda and as Jacinda's eyes opened from her lust-filled makeout session, it suddenly hit her that she was in public when she saw 20 plus eyes staring at her. Some with lust, some with envy, some with disgust and some with judgment.

Jacinda tried her best to get herself together, eyes closed, took a deep breath, smiled and began eating her food. Hunter chuckled at her and loved that the alcohol was having an effect on her. He also enjoyed the thrill of making out with his mother and fondling her breasts in public. It was another first for Hunter and it happened to be with his favorite woman, his mom. The 18 year old just had his first taste of alcohol in the best way possible, through his sexy mother's skin. He didn't like the taste of wine but the taste of Jacinda's skin was delicious and intoxicating to him.

Jacinda's dark green, silky camisole's tiny thin string strap had now fallen off her shoulder on her right side, facing the window. If her camisole got any lower, it would expose half of her breasts. She was already showing a bit of cleavage, more than she ever would in a public setting. As they were finishing dinner, Jacinda suddenly felt a strange feeling on her thighs. It was as if something was trying to get up her thighs.

She looked down and noticed Hunter had his foot extended from under the table, sitting across from her and was wiggling his sock-covered toes to tickle Jacinda's thighs. He kept pushing further until he reached the helm of her tiny ultra short pajama bottoms. They were really short from the back but had decent cover on her pussy. As Hunter continued pushing his toes up her legs, he was now scratching the same spot he had scratched earlier that morning with his fingernails while roughly finger-fucking his mother's vagina. Hunter knew he was now getting closer and closer to her pussy.

Jacinda was trying to eat her rigatoni, but was distracted by Hunter's horny games. She tried to eat while glancing back at Hunter and down to his toes touching her inner thighs trying to get into her pants from the short bottoms. It had been a few minutes since Hunter was attempting this maneuver to no avail. Having been intoxicated and extremely turned on, Jacinda had now realized what Hunter was trying to do. And for some reason, as her brain tried its best to refrain from, Jacinda succumbed to the needs and excitement of her lust filled body and heart. She gently brought her hands down to the helm of her shorts, opened them up from the bottom creating some space between the flimsy silky pj material and the smooth, tender skin of her inner thighs.

This allowed Hunter's toes to wiggle through and reach inside her shorts from the bottom. Jacinda now voluntarily spread her legs open a bit wider, without any direction from Hunter. It was seeming like she wanted in on these sexual games as much as her son did. Feeling her son's toes slowly wiggle through and reach the side of her labia, gave an extremely tingly feeling to Jacinda. Her kiss earlier, the wine spilled in her shirt and the general romantic vibe of her date night had already got Jacinda leaking some juices down in her crotch. Hunter was now able to reach her labia on her right side. His toes briefly made contact with Jacinda's vaginal lips as he tried to wiggle a bit more to get access to her pussy.

The extent of things that were inserted in Jacinda's pussy were her own fingers, her husband's dick, her 2 sex toys, and as of this afternoon, her son's dick. Now her son's toe was a completely unique and foreign sensation. Jacinda was thoroughly enjoying exploring these new territories of sexual wilderness with her son, that too out in a public setting. The wine had made her lose a lot of her inhibitions and she was having the best date of her life. To further allow the passage of her son's toes into her pussy, Jacinda got up out of her chair slightly, loosened her bottoms on the side so that his toes were in and sat back down. Now Hunter had a clear, unobstructed passage into his mother's vagina.

He suddenly stopped as his toes felt a wet spot surrounding her vaginal lips. He obviously knew she was extremely turned on and leaking. He began inserting his toes into her vagina. As soon as it breached her vaginal opening, Jacinda shuddered a little and gave a slight moan. A moan loud enough that tables surrounding them could hear it. Right then, the waitress arrived to take their plates and ask if they needed anything.

Ally(Waitress): I take it you won't need anymore wine anytime soon? (looking at Jacinda who just smiled and nodded as Hunter continued slowly fucking her pussy with his big toe)

Hunter: We'll just get the check(bill) please.

Ally(Waitress): Okay. You sure you guys don't need any dessert?

Jacinda had now closed her eyes and shuddered suddenly as she felt Hunter's toes wiggle left and right inside her vagina as he continued pushing through deeper. Her pussy had now engulfed all of his big toe and second toe. There wasn't any room for any more, but the way Hunter wiggled and moved his toes in her pussy made her feel things no penis or fingers ever had.

Hunter: Oh No, we're good. My dessert is right here in front of me. (staring at Jacinda)

Ally laughed and went to grab their check.

Jacinda got close to Hunter to whisper to him.

Jacinda: Hunter. Please let's get out of here.

Hunter: Why mom? Chill, we're almost done.

Jacinda: I just want to get out of here honey.

Hunter: Why, what's the hurry.

Jacinda: I NEED YOU IN ME! I WANT YOUR PENIS. (Jacinda said out louder than she had hoped or imagined)

Again, people around them gave her a judgemental, confused look. Ally returned with their bill.

Ally (Waitress): Alright lovebugs. Here's your check.

Hunter stopped playing with Jacinda, his sock now slightly wet around his toes with his mom's leaking pussy juice. Jacinda paid for the dinner as she was his mother. Again, confusing Ally. She assumed it was a sugar mama situation. As they were about to leave..

Jacinda: Hunter, baby please wait by the car. I need to go use the restroom.

Hunter: What for?

Jacinda: What do you mean...to you know. I gotta use the restroom. To pee..

Hunter: Oh. Yeah, no you don't need to. Come get in the car.

Jacinda: But baby, I really need to go.

Hunter: No. Get in the car. Are you going to disobey your Master? You know what happens then....

Jacinda really had to use the bathroom, but she knew better than to disobey her master, or punishments ensue. As much as she liked his punishments. She felt like holding in her pee was punishment enough already and that's what he wanted. She wasn't going to oppose him. They walked back to their car. Hunter kissed his mother on the lips before opening the passenger seat door for her to get in. Hunter was driving this time and Jacinda took the passenger seat on their way back. Jacinda had a few drinks in her and Hunter was more than capable of driving.

Hunter: Did you have fun mom?

Jacinda: I did. It was the best date in my life. So exciting.

Hunter: I'm glad. You were getting quite turned on there for a minute.

Jacinda: For a minute? You're so naughty. You know exactly what you were doing to me. I'd been excited throughout the dinner, since we got out of the car.

Hunter: I could tell. We gotta do something about that soon, don't we mom?

Jacinda shyly smiled looking back at him. Hunter suddenly brought his hand on his mother's naked lap. Jacinda immediately closed her eyes as she felt another rush of lust and she knew Hunter was up to no good. He gently rubbed his hands along her thighs as he was driving. Jacinda, intoxicated, with her bladder full, really wanted to pee. She was afraid if she got too horny, she might accidentally pee in the car. She already cleaned and vacuumed their living room sofa set to get the stench off pee out of it. And didn't want to repeat the chore on her upscale leather car seat as their house help was going to be off indefinitely. But Hunter didn't think of these things or plan ahead. He liked to live in the moment. And in that moment, his sexy mother was sitting next to him looking gorgeous as ever and he wanted to play with her beautiful body.

Hunter then took his hand up to his mom's face. He held her chin, inserted his thumb in her mouth and Jacinda instinctively began sucking his thumb. After a couple of minutes of her sucking his thumb. He dragged his wet thumb out of her mouth, gliding it along her cheeks, to her neck, to her shoulders and pulled down the thin strap of her green silk camisole off her shoulders. It fell to her elbows. He loved the look of his mother's upper chest, neck and shoulders exposed. He ran his fingers along her shoulders, forearms and chest, eventually feeling up her left boob from under her camisole. Jacinda had her eyes closed and sat motionless as her son was devouring her body with his hands feeling her up sensually.

As they took the final turn towards their house, Hunter inserted his hand inside Jacinda's tiny shorts from the helm. The same way he had his toes up her shorts earlier in the restaurant. This time his fingers easily reached her vagina as he began gently kneading and playing with the lotus lips of her vaginal opening. He kept rubbing her pussy and noticed his mom had now hoisted her head back, eyes closed and was breathing heavily. He could feel her wetness as there was now also a wet spot on her tiny pj shorts. He kept playing with her labia, pinching it, rubbing it, tugging it, pulling it. As they pulled into their private driveway. Hunter stopped the car in the middle of the road leading up to their garage door. It was a long driveway and they still had another 100 meters or so to go. Jacinda thought they had arrived and opened her eyes to look at Hunter.

Hunter stopped playing with his mom's pussy, and brought his fingers out. They were sticky and slimy with Jacinda's vaginal secretions all over them. Hunter could see a spider-web-like-sticky string forming from her shorts to his hands as he brought his fingers close to his own mouth. Jacinda kept staring at her son, as he took her cum laden fingers and shoved them in his mouth to taste his mother's vaginal slime. She was so turned on and now, so was Hunter.

Jacinda: Hunter, baby let's drive to the garage, why did you park here?

Hunter got out of the car. Let the dogs out from the back seat. It clicked to Jacinda that in her lust filled euphoria she had forgotten about the dogs and their walk. Luckily their driveway was surrounded by grass on either side. It's where Hunter and his friends would occasionally play flag football and she'd let the dog's play in the sun. It was an extended version of their giant front yard. Hunter then asked his mother to get out of the car and she did. They split the dogs, with each of them holding one leash and walked the dogs into the grass on the side.