Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now past 9pm and the moonlight was shining. Jacinda was looking sensual and seductive. She had that horny look in her eyes. But she also wanted to use the bathroom really bad. Not as bad as she wanted to have sex with her son. Hunter was aware how horny his mother had gotten throughout the dinner. As they were walking the dogs, both the dogs were done doing their business in the yard. They walked them back to the car. Hunter got both dogs in the back seat again, and as Jacinda was about to get in the passenger seat, Hunter held her forearm from the back to stop her.

She turned around, faced her son. Her strong, 6 feet tall, chiseled, masculine son. Her lover. Her date for the night. Hunter turned his mother around so she was facing him. He then put his hands in her tiny shorts, this time through the waist, so as 4 fingers were in her shorts and his thumb was out, gripping it firmly. Then he began walking towards the grass practically leading his mom using her shorts like a makeshift leash. He was sort of dragging her and Jacinda followed his footsteps, confused as to what was in his devious mind. But this is what excited her. Hunter was unpredictable when he took control and got this assertive.

They walked to the middle of the lawn on one side. Hunter stopped to face his mom again. They were staring into each other's eyes. As the look in Jacinda's eyes changed from romantic to curiously horny and excited yet fearful. And the look in Hunter's eyes was now of his newly minted title of Master. He suddenly yanked his mother's tiny shorts down with force. The tiny shorts now fell to the earth and Jacinda stood bottomless in the middle of an open grassy yard. There wasn't anybody in sight for at least a mile in each direction. But still Jacinda had never been this exposed outside of her bedroom. This both excited her and made her nervous.

Without her son's instructions, she instinctively got out of her shorts and stood bottomless, with her pussy on display, glistening with her own leaking juices in the moonlight.

Hunter: Mom. Jacinda. Slave. I want you to crouch down here and pee.

Jacinda looked at Hunter, astonished. "Did he just ask me to pee out here in the open?" She thought.

Jacinda: Here? But Hunter....

Hunter: No buts. Do it. Now.

Jacinda, still hesitant, took one look all around her to make sure nobody was watching. She could see her own house some distance away. No other civilization in sight. She did really want to pee, her bladder had been holding it in the entire ride from the restaurant. Jacinda followed her Master's orders and crouched down to the ground. She had shame in her eyes. Not only had she never peed in public, but had never peed in front of anybody. And now her son was standing right there, in front of her. She couldn't get any piss out for a few seconds. Must have been performance pressure. Jacinda felt humiliated again, degraded. Her own son, her flesh and blood, her master, was making her urinate out in the open in a public place.

She felt inhuman, almost like a dog. Her own dogs just did their business in the same grass, not too far from where her son had her crouch down. She was so nervous and humiliated, Hunter could see a small bead of tear forming in her eye. After a few more seconds, the sound of 'hiisssssss' filled the air as Jacinda's warm stream of pee hit the earth under her. Her head bowed, looking down. Her warm piss mixed with the soil and grass on the earth beneath her, emanated a unique smell. She didn't want to look at Hunter. Just then, Hunter, her son called her out.

Hunter: Mom. Look up here.

As Jacinda looked up at him, Hunter had his cock out in his hands and he was hard. Maybe watching her pee out in public like a dog made him hard. He got close to her and made sure she maintained eye contact, as she continued to pee. Hunter then slowly inserted his penis in his mother's mouth.

Hunter: Start sucking like a good slave.

She knew what to do and began bobbing her head up and down on his dick, giving him a blowjob. Jacinda was just afraid, hoping he wouldn't repeat what he did in the afternoon, and pee in her mouth. She definitely did not like that. Hunter enjoyed his mom's warm mouth on his dick. She was still not able to take all of it in but she tried as much as she could.

Jacinda was now finished peeing. Hunter noticed that and pulled his dick out of her mouth. He made her stand up again, right next to him. Her tiny green silk pj shorts still lay close to the spot she just peed in.

Hunter: Mom, go pick up your pajama shorts. Without using your hands or feet.

Jacinda looked at her son confused. He always had weird, outlandish requests. Except they weren't requests, they were orders. Orders, for his slave, his mother, Jacinda. Jacinda, still confused, walked towards her fallen shorts that were disdainfully slipped off of her moments ago. She knelt down close to her shorts and was thinking of how to pick them up. The only solution she could think of was to use her mouth and teeth to grip them. She bent down towards her shorts laying in the muddy grass. Brought her mouth close to the silky fabric, grabbed it by her teeth and lips, gripping them properly and quickly stood back up with them hanging out of her mouth.

Hunter: Bring them here to me.

He was standing just a few feet away but he made her bring him her shorts that he made he pick up with her mouth. Jacinda did as told and got close to Hunter. Who pulled the green silk pajama shorts out of his mom's mouth and threw them in the little wet puddle she just made with her piss. The pajama shorts landed right in her piss puddle. Once again, Jacinda was startled and confused about what he was thinking or wanted. She just followed along in anticipation to see what he would do next.

Hunter then proceeded to hold his cock, aim it at the same puddle where his mom just peed, which now had her tiny green silk pajama shorts and began pissing on it. He was peeing directly on his mom's pajama shorts that she just had on a few minutes ago. They were already soiled and dirty by laying in a puddle of her own pee, but now he was making sure the sexy little pj shorts got completely drenched in his piss too. Jacinda kept watching him in awe.

Once he was done peeing on her pj shorts. Hunter looked at his mom again. She had fear and excitement in her eyes as she stared back at him, awaiting his next move. She wondered what he was up to after completely destroying her new, sexy, tiny, green, silk pajama shorts. It's the first time she had worn them too and she loved how she looked in them.

Hunter: Mom, pick them up again. Same way as you did earlier.

Jacinda: No way! Hunter... come on.

Hunter: Did you just oppose your Master's instructions?

Jacinda: Hunter...please. They're dirty, they're destroyed. They're drenched in our urine.

Hunter: So? You've tasted mine already. And it sounds like you're in for a punishment. My slave doesn't seem to be following orders.

Jacinda was reminded of her position yet again and reluctantly got down on her knees. Trying to balance herself so she doesn't fall in the puddle of piss. She bent down again, getting her head close to her piss stinking dirty pajama shorts. She was somehow able to grab them in her teeth. But she had to get really close to the puddle of their pee. There was a stinking, pungent smell emanating from the puddle. Jacinda somehow picked it up in her mouth and walked towards Hunter. He loved the sight. His mother holding her tiny sexy pj shorts which were drenched in their piss.

Hunter: Good Girl! Now, keep them in your mouth. Get in the car. We're going home.

Jacinda couldn't believe the extent of her humiliation. She followed her son as they walked back to the car, piss drenched shorts still in her mouth, drops of pee dripping from the shorts as they hit her chin and chest walking towards the car. On top of that, Jacinda was already naked from the waist down. Sitting on her leather car seat bottomless. Now her wet pussy was leaking juices on the car seat. Holding her piss drenched pajama shorts in her mouth felt dirty as they kept squeezing the combination of her and her son's pee in her mouth, overpowering the taste of her dinner from earlier.

Once they reached home, Hunter parked the car. He ordered Jacinda to go to her bedroom and remain the way she is. She was allowed to remove the piss drenched shorts from her mouth and he left it up to her to trash them or throw them in the laundry hamper. He asked her to wash her mouth and clean up, while he got changed. Instructions were clear and Jacinda obliged.

Jacinda sat on the edge of her bed, still bottomless, with her green silk camisole pj still on. After a few minutes, her son entered her bedroom, naked. She was pleasantly surprised since he said he was going to get changed, but he came in naked with his semi-hard dick dangling like a pendulum. Jacinda couldn't stop visually devouring her son's chiseled body. He was so handsome and sexy to her. Her eyes ran all over his face to his broad shoulders to his hard chest, his slightly visible abs, his muscular arms and her favorite, his penis. He had a slight V shape around his pelvis which made him look so hot to her.

Hunter: Mom, I had a great time tonight. Did you?

Jacinda: I did. But the shorts and piss thing was okay....

Hunter: Hmm... as I said, you'll learn to like it.

Jacinda remained quiet.

Hunter: Mom, I have special plans for you tonight. But I need to know, if you trust me.

Jacinda: Of course I trust you honey. You're my son.

Hunter: I am. And you're my Mom. My beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, hot mom. But Mom, you're also my sex slave.

Jacinda: mmhmm...

Hunter: Say it. I need to hear you say it.

Jacinda: (Nervously, but with a smile) I.... I'm your...ugh. I'm your sex slave.

Hunter: Good. And as my sex slave, you and I are going to have a lot of fun. But do you trust me?

Jacinda: I do Hunter. As I said, you're my son. My lover. I love you.

Hunter: I'm also your Master. Do you trust me as your Master?

Jacinda: Yes. Yes, I do.

Hunter: Good. And you remember your safe word?

Jacinda: Yes, Magnets.

Hunter: Good.

Hunter then walked close to his mother, grabbed her hair pulling her head back roughly. This made Jacinda wince a little and she let out a light screech "aarch". Her mouth remained slightly open with a hint of smile still on her face. Hunter then gently tapped the left side of her face with tender light slaps.

Hunter: Open your mouth, mom. Wide.

Jacinda's mouth was already open as she was reeling with the pain his hair-pulling was having on her. She opened up wide. While her son was pulling on her hair roughly and her mouth open, he suddenly spat inside her open mouth. Jacinda could feel his thick, wet spit roll on her tongue as it slowly went back towards her throat, thanks to gravity and the pull her son had on her hair. Jacinda instinctively swallowed, as a happy Hunter had a grin on his face. He let his mother's hair go. Jacinda felt humiliated again, but the sexual tension between them was heating up. She had been worked up and horny all evening and the blatant disregard for her by her son was connecting her with her inner slut. Her submissive side shone, as unlike her earlier encounters in the day, she had a perennial excited smile after each act of degradation by her son.

Hunter then slid her thin camisole straps off her shoulders on both sides. He wanted to get her naked as soon as possible, he loved her body. Jacinda just stood motionless, allowing her son to take the lead. Something about him being in control of her and her body just felt right to her. Until earlier that day, she was trying to make sure he would take control and be assertive. Now, he had evolved to dominate her as a piece of meat.

Hunter: Mom, get on the bed.

Jacinda quietly climbed on her mattress, on her beige colored silk sheets. She wasn't lying down flat, but more reclined on the headboard as her back and head rested against it. Hunter turned around and left the room. He returned a couple of minutes later with a bottle of red wine from their wine cellar and a one gallon bottle of water. He opened the bottle of wine and handed it to his mom. Hunter began drinking the water from the gallon bottle himself.

Hunter: Drink. As much as you can.

Jacinda who was already intoxicated from her 3 glasses of wine earlier at dinner, quietly took the bottle from her son. She obeyed his orders and began drinking straight out of the bottle. After a few gulps she paused. The bottle was a quarter empty. She wanted to give it back.

Jacinda: I think that's enough, Hunter.

Hunter: More. Drink more. You're going to need it.

Jacinda was spellbound and was unsure what he meant by "You're going to need it". She followed her Master's commands and continued drinking. Within a few minutes she had gulped down three quarters of the wine bottle, before she couldn't take it anymore and began coughing.

Hunter had meanwhile gulped down most of his bottle of water. Almost a full gallon. He realized Jacinda had more than reached her limit and took the wine bottle out of her hands, placed it on her night stand along with his water bottle.

He got on the bed and got close to Jacinda and started kissing his mother flush on the lips. Jacinda, now drunk and horny began wildly mouthing Hunter's lips pulling his face deeply into her own. This was their most passionate and deep liplock yet. Their tongues were swirling exploring deep into each other's mouths. Hunter could taste the wine off his mom's lips and tongue. Their saliva exchanged and merged with one another. It was no ordinary smooch or french kiss, it was wet, dirty, wild and sloppy. There was heat and passion. Jacinda could feel her heart beat faster and sense Hunter's heartbeats too.

Hunter slowly unlocked his lips from his mom's mouth and planted kisses on her cheeks, her nose, her eyes, her chin, slowly going down her neck. Every kiss had passion and love. It wasn't just a peck, it was full and wet. He had smothered his mother's face with his saliva and she cherished the feeling of being loved like that by her son, her lover, her Master. Hunter reached his mom's neck and began swirling his tongue around to taste her skin. Her smooth skin was the delicious dessert he wanted to feast on for a while. His kisses turned into licks and eventually sucking parts of her neck. At one point he sucked on the left side of her neck so deep and for so long, holding her skin in his mouth, that when he let it go. There was a visible love-bite on her neck. He looked at it with pride and kissed it again.

Jacinda had her eyes closed and was just lost in ecstasy of being passionately loved by her son. She felt the slight pinch on her neck as he left a lasting impression of love on it. Hunter's hands were playing with Jacinda's waist under her camisole and his lips now reached her shoulders. Jacinda had her hands wrapped around her son's head as he made passionate, sensual love to his mother. This is the kind of sex she had never had. This is the kind of love-making she was yearning for years. And now she had it. She was so grateful for her lover, her son. Hunter's lips and tongue made movements above her collarbone.

Hunter had begun smothering his mom's shoulders with his saliva as he sucked on her shoulder hard, just like he did earlier on her neck. This time using a bit of his teeth on her tender, smooth skin. Jacinda could feel her son biting down on her shoulders with his sharp teeth, yes it was painful, but oh so pleasurable. She somehow wanted to feel more of him. She wanted him to dig in deeper. She now wanted him to give her more pain. And their natural telepathic connection meant Hunter dug deeper into her flesh and bit on her shoulder hard.

When he finally let her shoulder free, he could easily spot a dial-clock-like red mark left on his mother's left shoulder. The clear imprints of his teeth were now visible on her otherwise, smooth, clear, tender skin. He ran his fingers along the newly inflicted wound and could feel the texture in her skin broken into. Jacinda hissed and sighed in pain and pleasure. She was now thoroughly enjoying her son planting these marks on her body with his mouth. Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe she was intoxicated with love and passion, but her pain threshold was now subsiding and she suddenly wanted more and more of his abuse on her body.

Hunter then separated from her body and looked at his mother lying in front of him. She looked gorgeous with her ever so light make-up. Her eyeliner and mascara still intact, her silver earrings still on, her sexy green silk camisole now had their straps fallen off to her elbows and she was completely naked waist-down. Her camisole had risen slightly to her midriff given Hunter's now huge boner rubbing against her belly while he made love to his mom.

Jacinda opened her eyes as she felt his body separating from hers, looking at him towering over her, she made eye contact with him with a gentle smile and a naughty look on her face. Hunter's seductive look transformed into an evil grin as he suddenly grabbed his mother's brand new silk camisole from her chest and roughly began ripping it apart. This time it took him a few seconds unlike the tank top from the night before. He was still strong enough to tear off her camisole from the center causing a rip in the material from her neck to its helm around her belly. And what was once a beautifully knitted, sexy, dark green, silk camisole, now just a ragged jacket.

Jacinda's torso was now exposed and her godly body was on full display for Hunter to devour. He immediately buried his face on her left boob. The same left boob she fed him with as a baby. The same breast whose nipple he had rubbed and played with earlier in the afternoon while she fucked him. He began kissing and sucking both her breasts like a rabid dog. He was practically feasting on his mother's boobs. Hunter took her nipples in his mouth, sucking it viciously. Her nipples were one of Jacinda's erogenous zones and it made her mad as her son was roughly devouring her breasts.

At this point, Jacinda's hands had naturally dropped down to her own pussy and she was rubbing her vagina with one hand and trying to touch her son's mammoth cock. She finally got a hold of it and could feel how rock hard he was. It was like she was holding a telephone pole or a steel rod, except it was pulsating as he sucked on her nipples. Hunter had now switched his attention to his mom's right boob, got her nipple in his mouth and began sucking that one, while his other hand was pinching, rubbing and tugging her left nipple. The passionate heat from both their bodies as they explored their natural lust and desire for each other was scorching. Sweat had begun to form on their bodies, precum was leaking from Hunter's dick and Jacinda's pussy was oozing slimy white liquids.

Hunter introduced his teeth on her right nipple and chewed it down deeply making her shriek in pain. She could feel his teeth breaking into the skin of her already hard nipples. Her nipple was now sore and began turning red. Hunter kept biting down on his mother's nipple as deep as he could. Hearing her shriek in pain was music to his ears and he was getting harder with her screams. Tears of joy and pain simultaneously began flowing down the sides of her face, dragging down the eyeliner and mascara. He finally let her nipple go to observe and admire his work on her body.

His own mother, his 42 year old sexy mom, Jacinda, his slave, was lying naked with just the strings of her now torn camisole around her elbows, her body glistening with sweat, her gorgeous hair disheveled, a pretty bluish red mark on her neck, a stark red bite mark on her shoulder, her left nipple red and sore. He loved the sight of his sexy slave of a mother in this condition. Jacinda stared back at her son with a satisfied yet horny smile on her face. Hunter slowly pulled himself lower under her waist. He picked up both her legs, lifted them up, resting them on his shoulders and inserted his rock hard cock in his mother's waiting, wet vagina.