Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom-Son have a date, more adventures and rough, wild sex.
15.3k words
4.48
38.3k
56

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters in this story are over 18 years of age. This is just a fantasy and not a real story. It includes strong themes of incest, romance, BDSM and water sports. If you're not comfortable, please stop reading.

(PS: Search for some clothing terms to get an image and visualize them)

_________________________________________________________________________

....continued from part 4. Please read all prior parts first.

Standing under the rainfall shower head, Jacinda stood with her eyes closed and a million thoughts running through her mind. She was taking stock of the events that had transpired that special Saturday. Just the night before, her son, Hunter had taken unfathomable liberties with her body in the guise of massaging her upper back and shoulders with moisturizer to help with the red stress marks her bra had made on her pristine skin. This morning, they had confessed that they both enjoyed it and viewed each other more than just a mother and son, taking a chance on their lusty desires. Their love was unique. They wanted to be more than just mother and son and see each other as man and woman.

The same morning, her son had roughly ravaged her as a punishment for her lies. Then cunningly exposed her to a stranger, a pizza delivery boy and punished her again by using her as a human dining plate. She had finally had sex with her 18 year old teenage son. A man she loved dearly, her son, Hunter. She took his virginity. She felt proud and special for it. It was an achievement and an honor for her, that her handsome, sexy, hunk of a teenage son wanted her as the woman to be that special one.

Jacinda had thoroughly enjoyed every taboo act her son made her perform with him. She consensually followed through with his rough sex, his spanking of her breasts, his using her body as a muse. She felt a newly found excitement in her casually dull life. Since her husband's betrayal and choosing alcohol and hookers over her, she sacrificed her own sexual cravings for 15+ years to raise her son so he didn't turn out anything like his father. But when she realized her son was also fighting his own demons as a result of her care and overprotective style of raising him, she took it upon herself to be the outlet for his sexual frustrations. A lot of unexpected things had happened, but the most unexpected of them all was the fact that her son had propositioned her to be his sex slave. Having only vaguely accepted this, to make him happy, Jacinda was still somewhat unsure of how things would work and how the dynamic of their relationship would unfold in the future. For now, she was slowly but surely learning to enjoy being treated in the way that her son did. He treated her like a thorough sex slave. And she liked the fact that he was taking initiative, asserting control.

What Jacinda didn't realize was that her son's interest in hardcore, wild, BDSM porn had trained his mind and body to want more than just vanilla sex. She had also failed to recognize that her own sexual appetite and libido had found an outlet and was unleashed over the last couple of days. Jacinda was your girl next door, average, conservative, uptight, OCD, classy woman. Everything had to be planned to perfection, clean, tidy, organized. The sexcapades with her son had been completely opposite that. She found herself to be thoroughly pleased after every instance of pain that he inflicted upon her. She loved the burst of dopamine she felt post an act of degradation unleashed upon her. She had begun to like the humiliation she was receiving. So much so that, as soon as he left her surroundings, she was left wanting for more and wondering what was next.

Jacinda's shower thoughts continued as she was beginning to embrace the slut that resided deep inside of her. She was coming to terms that her humiliation was a gift. A gift to her submissive side. Everyone has a different sexual expression. Hunter's was rough, brutal, dirty. And hers was submissive, soft, accommodating, docile and self-abasing. They complemented each other perfectly. Just moments ago, she was pissed that her son had peed all over her using her as a human urinal and even forced her to drink it. It definitely wasn't her favorite, but instead of being apologetic, he asserted his dominance by suggesting she would have to get used to it. And that dominant side of her son was what she was working towards. It made him more self confident and sure in himself. That made Jacinda proud. She now wanted to be the perfect submissive slave her Master had asked her to be.

After she had finished her second shower for the day. Jacinda walked out of the cold bathroom into her bedroom, towards her closet. She stopped by the mirror on her dressing table again. This is where she would often have talks with herself and observe her body. She noticed she had a very rare glow on her face. There was a sparkle in her eye. Her lips were naturally grinning. Her cheeks had a rosy shine on them. The stress wrinkles on her forehead had disappeared. Jacinda was happy for the first time in years. She was happy, satisfied, and content. She felt like a void in her life had been filled. She felt complete. This was a different Jacinda looking back through the mirror. One who had a newfound purpose in her life. One who was willing to try and act out on forbidden desires.

It was now 5:15pm. Jacinda was thinking about what she wanted to cook for dinner. She entered her closet to make a difficult decision, which was easy until just a day ago. What to wear to please and look good for her master, her son? Jacinda raided through her closet of expensive shirts, tops, blouses, dresses, nightwear but couldn't find anything that she thought would appeal to him. Her instructions were clear, no bras and panties were up to her discretion. She figured by the kind of lust-filled day they both had, whatever she wears would eventually probably be taken off of her in a rough fashion. Just then her eyes stumbled upon that locked box on a shelf. The same locked box Hunter had curiously observed a couple of days prior when he breached her private inner sanctum and was rummaging through his mother's closet.

Jacinda opened up that box. It was a few sexy lingerie and nightwear pieces that she had purchased years ago, but never had the chance to. She would often just buy sexy lingerie, undergarments and jewelry to feel better about herself. She wasn't a shopaholic, but like some women, shopping was a stressbuster for her. Jacinda would often try on these clothes and model in the mirror for herself, since she didn't have anyone to model for. But now, she had found her lover, her man. Someone who would appreciate her and cared about what she wore and how she looked. Her son, her master, Hunter.

Jacinda opened the box and found a few items in it.

- A maroon colored Silk Criss-cross-back Chemise Nightgown (silksilky)

- A lace bordered Pearl's backless sexy nightdress gown (from Intimate diamond)

- A Two-piece dark green Heart Printed Pure Silk Camisole Pjs set (silksilky)

- A light rose-gold colored, Momme Maxi Lace V-Back Pure Silk Dress (silksilky)

- A pearl white Pure Silk Belted Wrap Womens Robe (from silksilky. Very similar to the black one she had on earlier that day)

- A charcoal-light-gray colored, Spaghetti Strap Pure Silk Camisole Pjs Set (also from silksilky)

- And a Black V-Notch Bikini Set (Rihoas)

Clearly, Jacinda was a woman with great, classy taste and pure silk being her favorite material. It was smooth and felt easy on her smooth skin. Jacinda had totally forgotten about these sets that she'd purchased some years back and had no opportunity to wear them. Her son had already seen her in the silky black robe with the belt, so she figured she wanted to try something else that's also comfortable. The winner that evening was the two-piece dark green colored "Heart Printed Pure Silk Camisole Pjs set". The material was smooth, shiny and the heart prints were in white, like polka dots on a shiny rich green fabric. Jacinda packed the rest in the box and left it unlocked and wore the green silk camisole Pjs.

The camisole still fit her perfectly and ended just under her belly button exposing a thin line of her waist. The two thin straps that went over the shoulders were a bit loose and barely stayed up. The tiny bottoms of this Pj set were particularly sexy as they tapered on the sides and back, leaving very little covering for her smooth, sexy legs and thighs and easily exposing the bottom of her bum. It however had ample coverage for her groin.

Jacinda got back out of the closet and looked at herself in the mirror. The green camisole PJs looked really cute and sexy on her. She didn't look 42 at all, more like a hot girl next door in her late 20s. Jacinda's hair had dried off by now and she decided to add a bit extra to her look tonight for her Master. "He made love to me in my most natural, unkempt state. He makes me so happy, he deserves me at my best" she thought.

Jacinda put on some dark eyeliner under her eyes. Rolled her natural, luscious lashes. Used a curling iron to give a slight curl and bounce to the ends of her long hair that reached the middle of her spine. She also put on a darker shade of salmon pink lipstick and some silver earrings to complete the look. She looked exquisite. The perfect mix of sexy, cute, homely and ravishing. Any man would get a boner just looking at her face, but the choice of her Pjs made sure that boner would erupt.

It was now 5:45pm. All this while, Hunter had been in his room, recovering from the two huge loads of cum his teenage balls had delivered. He was on his computer sending in more applications for colleges and universities. When he sent in his final email, he contemplated what life would look like if he got an acceptance letter from one of these universities. Hunter would have to move away to the campus, separating him from his mom. He had just begun a brand new, exciting relationship with his sexy milf of a mother and he wasn't willing to let that go, ever. To Hunter, she was his girlfriend now. His first love. His lover. His sex slave. And suddenly Hunter had an idea.

Jacinda started walking towards the kitchen to fix up dinner. She found some chicken in the fridge and thought of cooking up grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy. A simple home cooked meal that she hadn't cooked in a while. Something Hunter really liked too. As she had begun cooking, Hunter called out for his mother walking down the stairs towards the living room.

Hunter: Mooomm... Hey Mom...

Jacinda hurriedly walked out of the kitchen towards the living room.

Jacinda: Yes honey...

Hunter literally just stopped in his tracks. He couldn't believe the sight in front of him. His mother, his sexy milf mom, Jacinda was standing by the doorway to the kitchen wearing a sexy dark green silky shiny camisole pj and tiny bottoms. Her shapely legs looked sexy, her tiny bit of belly oozed out of the bottom of her camisole, just above her Pjs and her delicious arms, armpits, shoulders, chest and neck were exposing her smooth skin. As she was walking towards him, he noticed the loose thin string from her left shoulder just fell to the side clinging on her forearms. Hunter instantly had a hardon. Jacinda couldn't really tell how hard he was since his jeans did a good job covering his manhood, but she knew by his stunned face, sparkling eyes and drooling mouth half open that he liked what he was seeing.

Hunter: OH MY GAWD MOM. You looked absolutely ravishing. So fucking sexy.

Jacinda: (Blushing and smiling ear to ear) Thank You Honey.... I thought I'd put something a bit different on for my new lover, since you've always seen me in my work clothes.

Hunter: Mom, I love what you're wearing. And your eyes, your eyes just look so sharp. Gosh, you're beautiful. Your earrings are so pretty. Your top is fucking sexy, I love how it shows your arms and shoulders. Your hair looks full and curly at the bottom too! Much different than this morning. You look so fucking hot mom.

Jacinda blushed, and hurriedly walked close to Hunter and kissed him straight on his lips with her arms around his neck, slightly raising herself on her toes. Her 5'4" frame was much smaller compared to Hunter's 6' athletic body. Hunter held her by the hips and his hands involuntarily slid inside her camisole feeling up the smoothness of her skin by her waist and lower back. As they continued their liplock in a passionate embrace, now their tongues dancing with each other, Hunter slid his right hand in his mom's tiny silk bottoms and noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. This made him smile and he trapped Jacinda's lower lip in between his teeth. Not chewing them, just holding them as Jacinda closed her eyes, her tiny lips still trying to smile.

Hunter slowly bit into her bottom lip making her moan in the kind of pain she had begun to accept and enjoy. As Hunter played with his mother's lips and tongue, his hands were now firmly over her left buttock and he gave it a gentle squeeze, which made Jacinda wince in agony. This came as a surprise to Hunter since he had only lightly squeezed her butt. As he continued running his palms and fingers along her ass he noticed a rare uneven surface on her butt and he recalled his brutal, feral bite that he laid on her ass that morning. He now understood why his mother squealed and shuddered in pain, as the temporary wound inflicted by his savage teeth was still fresh. Those same teeth were now gently chewing and biting on Jacinda's cute little lips. He wanted her to feel the pain but didn't want her to bleed. So he let her go and air finally passed between their bodies.

Jacinda was still smiling despite the pain in her lips and the skin on her ass. Her lower lip now showed signs of wear and tear swelling ever so slightly, appearing fuller than 5 minutes back. She was yearning to hear someone compliment her. And hearing those words in her son's voice was like music to her ears. She was incredibly delighted that her son loved what she was wearing and appreciated the effort she had put into her appearance for that evening. He noticed the little things and that's what she loved about him. His attention to detail.

Hunter: Mom, are you cooking?

Jacinda: Yes honey. I'm making some grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and...(she gets cut off)

Hunter: Mom, let's go out.

Jacinda: Now? We can go after dinner honey, I still have to walk the dogs anyway.

Hunter: No, I mean, for dinner.

Jacinda: Honey but I just started cooking.

Hunter: Yeah, but we can cook tomorrow mom. Let's go out. I want to go out with you. I've never been on a date before with a hot girlfriend you know.

Jacinda: Baby, I understand, but you know we don't have many restaurants in the area and people around here know us. I just don't know if... (Hunter cuts her off again)

Jacinda was scared of going out in public with her son, since their relationship had graduated from just a son and mother to lovers. She would definitely feel awkward in public knowing the things they have done. She was also worried about people that knew them in their small town, learning about their little secret. It was all still pretty new for them both and she didn't want to lose it.

Hunter: Don't worry about it. Just follow my lead. And I'm not asking. Remember, you're still my slave.

In their break since the bathroom golden shower episode, both mother and son had briefly forgotten their new contract. They weren't just in a loving relationship. They were not just lovers. They were also Master and slave. And Hunter had that sudden recollection when Jacinda was protesting his wish. He felt his power over her growing and he loved to dominate her. He was never this persuasion before. And now he just asserted his will, and his slave mother followed along. Jacinda was so lost in her soft romantic mood that she had forgotten she was now a sex slave to Hunter. And as soon as she heard him say the word 'slave', the switch in her turned on. Her inner submissive slut rose from the ashes and showed up to accept her destiny. The wide grin from her face was now a subtle, soft smile. As being a sex slave to her son, came with the fear of the unknown and painful consequences but also excitement of the pleasures in store for her.

Jacinda: Okay baby... I'll go get changed, while you pick a restaurant.

Hunter: No need.

Jacinda: What?

Hunter: No need to change. I love what you're wearing. Just keep this on.

Jacinda: But Hunter... I've never gone out like this in public. It's showing off too much.

Hunter: I don't care. Maybe you should start dressing sexier for me. When I'm with you, I expect you to dress sexy for me. And right now, you've dressed the sexiest I've ever seen you. And we're going together so keep it on.

Jacinda: Okay honey, just uhm.. Just bear with me. I'm not used to wearing such clothes and... I... I don't know, it's scary, Hunter.

Hunter: No need to be scared. I'm with you.

Jacinda could have melted in that moment, when she heard him say that. "I'm with you". His subtle reassurance meant so much to his introverted, unsure woman. He was with her, as a protector. As a lover. As her boyfriend. As her Master. She suddenly felt safe in his presence. He was right! There was no need to be scared. Other girls wear these kinds of clothes in public. The difference was, Jacinda was in her forties and a very classy, conservative woman in a conservative and orthodox town. Going out with her son, wearing such clothes was definitely going to raise some eyebrows. She found it extremely attractive how Hunter would switch gears from being this naive young teenager, to a stern authoritative stubborn dominant to a sweet loving, caring lover. Just two days ago, the boy who was her son, was the man she was falling in love with over and over again. Heart, Mind, Body and Soul.

Hunter: Mom, go get the car ready, I'll be there in a min.

Jacinda went to her garage and got into her luxury SUV, started the car and brought it around to the front entrance. She waited for Hunter, sitting at the wheel staring blankly in the distance. Still contemplating the risks involved in going out for dinner with her son, wearing her skimpy Pjs. She saw Hunter close the front door with their two dogs on leashes, walk towards the car and just as Hunter was stunned watching her earlier, Jacinda, now had a sparkle in her eye looking at her son. He had a full sleeve white dress shirt on, his hair was waxed and set nicely. He had black trousers on with a dark brown leather bomber jacket and white sneakers. He looked like one of the handsome guys from the chic-tv shows she watched. Her romantic grin was back on her face as her heart kept pounding, staring at her own son looking handsome, sexy, macho and very classy.

Hunter got both their dogs (Tuffy the Golden Retriever and Morty the rottweiler) in the back seat and got into the car next to his mom.

Hunter: Alright mom, let's go.

Jacinda: Honey, where are we going?

Hunter: Mario's. You know the way? Or do you need me to map it for you?

Jacinda: I know it honey. Good choice, I love their food.

Hunter: Me too! And I know Italian is your favorite.

Jacinda couldn't help it but her smile was getting wider and wider. Her son was giving her so many butterfly moments. He remembered things about her that nobody cared about. 'He's like the perfect boyfriend' she thought.

Hunter: I'm the best boyfriend mom.

Jacinda in a flash turned her head sideways, looked at him with surprise and mouth agape. He just read her mind.

Jacinda: I was just thinking that, how did you...

Hunter: What can I say, I told you, I'm the perfect boyfriend.

Jacinda: Mmmhmmm... I think you are honey! So, are you my boyfriend now?

Hunter: I guess, I am. But Mom, I'm a better Master.