Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter now helped his mom back up on her feet. She thought he was about to flush. But instead, he asked her to kneel down in front of the toilet bowl.

Hunter: You're thirsty mom?

Jacinda nodded, with a confused look.

Hunter: Well, your bowl is full of delicious dessert and water. It's time to lap it up.

Jacinda couldn't believe the depths of depravity her son, her master, was forcing her to go to. She looked at the yellow, piss filled toilet bowl. She just stood there contemplating, waiting on her knees. When suddenly, Hunter grabbed her hair in a bunch, held it all together so none of it fell in the toilet bowl or touched the water and forced her head close to the toilet bowl. Jacinda could now smell the same acidic, pungent stench of urine as she was inches away from the contents of her son's bladder. He then guided her head further down until her lips were touching the yellow pool of urine.

Hunter: Drink it. Lap it up Mom.

Jacinda took her tongue out and began lapping it up like a dog. She was beyond humiliated and degraded. She was drinking her son, her Master's piss out of a toilet bowl like an animal. And her son was forcing her to do it. But she was thirsty. The warm liquid going down her throat actually felt somewhat soothing to her. And she began lapping it up more and more trying to get as much as she could without getting any piss on her face or hair. Hunter watched as he enjoyed the visual of his slave mother's head in the toilet bowl, as she lapped up his piss like a dog.

Once Jacinda was satisfied, she pulled out of the bowl and wiped her mouth with toilet paper. Her thirst was quenched. She looked up at Hunter who helped her to her feet. Looked directly in her eyes and hugged her in a tight embrace. Jacinda melted in his arms, tired, spent, sweaty. Their bodies stuck to one other.

Hunter: Mom, today was the happiest, greatest day of my life.

Jacinda: Me too honey.

Hunter: I love you mom. I love you, Jacinda.

Jacinda: I love you too Master

Hunter: Let's go to bed mom.

Jacinda nodded.

Jacinda: Hunter..... Master...

Hunter: Yes ma?

Jacinda: Baby, can you sleep in my room, with me?

Hunter: I thought you'd never ask.

Jacinda's sweet, innocent smile returned. She wanted him. She loved him. She wanted his touch. She was tired of sleeping alone for years. Jacinda washed her face, used mouthwash to get the pungent pee breath out of her mouth and got ready for bed.

Hunter had already got on his mom's bed and was under the duvet. Jacinda slowly slid into her bed. They could both feel the cold wet bedsheets under them. Wet with Jacinda's vaginal excretions. Wet with their sweat. Their bodies embraced and connected again. Hunter was big spooning his mom. She felt safe, she felt protected, she felt owned. But more importantly, she felt loved. Love that she had never experienced in her life.

Jacinda looked at her alarm clock next to the night stand which read 11:45pm. They had been fucking for almost the last 3 hours. She had been up for 18 hours and had experienced one of the most eventful days in her entire life. In those 18 hours, she had climaxed and orgasmed three times, bathed in piss twice, drank it twice, blew her son twice, deepthroated once and used, abused, humiliated, degraded like a slut slave countless times. Just in a span of 2 days, her life had flipped upside down. But she had never been happier. She felt complete. She felt like she was finally living up to the purpose of her life. To love and serve her son in any way she could. She had found true love and finally embraced her inner desires. She had found the beast who could tame this beauty and her inner animal. Jacinda had accepted her son as her Master and owner of her body. She had given in to him. She was committed to his love and pain. She had turned into a complete submissive slut. A sex slave to her son.

.... to be continued.

(This part got a bit longer than I had planned. Please leave comments and feedback. Thank you for reading, enjoy)