Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She immediately closed her eyes again as she felt the tip of his cock enter her glistening, moist pussy. She could feel the veins of his dick rubbing along her labia as it entered the most sacred hole in her body. Hunter leaned forward with her legs raised on his shoulders in missionary and began fucking his mother as his hands went back to playing with her boobs. This time the sex wasn't slow and sensual, Hunter was in charge and he was in control. He was fucking her hard and fast and Jacinda kept moaning in pleasure. She could feel his dick go deeper and deeper inside her pussy. Her pussy was still unable to take all of his 7 inches. But he managed to go deeper than he did that afternoon.

Hunter took his mother's hands on each side in his hands, and pinned them down against the mattress. He was fucking her pussy vigorously and with pace. He managed to keep getting faster and faster and deeper and deeper. Jacinda could barely handle his dick as she was moaning and now screaming. She was making sounds Hunter had never heard before. She wasn't one to dirty talk but Hunter wanted the receipt to her amazing fucking.

Hunter: Hey mom....how's it feeling?

Jacinda: So good Hunter, so good. This is the best feeling I've ever experienced in my life.

Hunter: And why is that mom?

Jacinda: Because you're having sex with me.

Hunter: And who am I mom?

Jacinda: Hunter. My son. My handsome, sexy son.

Hunter: What are you doing mom? What is happening right now...

Jacinda: My son is having sex with me.

*CHHAP*

Hunter suddenly raised his right hand up and brought it down disdainfully across the left side of Jacinda's face with force. He just laid a rough, hard slap on his own mother. Jacinda was startled and stunned. It was another unexpected consequence of her giving up control in her relationship with her son. The sound of his palm meeting her face reverberated throughout the room.

Hunter: (As soon as he slapped her) Talk dirty to me mom.

Jacinda: I'm having sex with my son... Hunter.

Hunter laid another slap on her face, the same way as before. All this as he's madly fucking her pussy raw. The heat in Jacinda's vagina was scorching and Hunter could feel the heat and moisture surrounding his penis. He knew she was extremely turned on and also slightly intoxicated.

Hunter: I SAID DIRTY. DIRTIER MOM! (He yelled)

Jacinda: (Screaming) I....I'm fucking. My son, Hunter is fucking me. He's fucking me oh soooo hard...so goooddd...

After the unexpected second slap on her face. Tears began rolling down Jacinda's eyes. There was a clear dark river flowing out of her eyes on either side of her face. Her mascara and eyeliner are now running down with her tears. Hunter loved that look. She looked extremely sexy, disheveled, abused and roughly fucked. Jacinda's face was now gushing red with the blood circulation in her body at an all time high. With her vagina on fire and her son roughly fucking her she was on cloud nine. It was literally the greatest feeling she had felt in her entire 42 years of existence.

Hunter laid another slap on his mother's face as she continued getting roughly pounded by his dick. She didn't know why he was slapping her but she wasn't complaining. It somehow felt good to her. It definitely hurt as her cheeks were now stinging and there was a very visible red print of Hunter's 4 fingers on the left side of her face. Hunter continued his brutal fucking and swung another slap on the same side of her face. This time, making Jacinda scream in agony. He smiled at every contact his palm made with her cheeks. He enjoyed the sound of his hand smacking her face. He loved hearing her scream in pain like that. It just made him more horny.

Jacinda couldn't believe her son was slapping her face like it was nothing. She had never been slapped in her entire life. But as soon as his fourth slap landed. The sting sent a tingle down her spine reaching her vaginal walls making them work overtime. Again, she was beginning to enjoy the hard, rough, brutal fucking her son was inflicting on her. Her body was no longer in her control. Her mind had transcended in another dimension where she was see-sawing between pain and pleasure. Her own 18 year old teenage son had turned into a pain slut and was treating her like a real sex slave. Roughly slapping her and brutally fucking her pussy raw and wild. She was in sensory overload.

Hunter: Do you like it when I fuck you mom?

Jacinda: Yes, Yes Hunter. I love it. I love how you fuck me.

Hunter: Do you like HOW I fuck you mom?

Jacinda: urghhh aahh ahh oh my gaawdd yess... I love how you fuck me baby. I love how rough you are. How you use me.... I love the way you treat my body..arrghhh...

Jacinda was now grunting, moaning, shrieking, screeching, screaming, making all sorts of sounds as her body moved up and down rhythmically, dancing to her son's cock.

Hunter: What do you like the most mom?

Jacinda: I like when you play with my breasts... I like how you fuck my vagina

*CHHAP* Hunter lands another hard slap, but this time back-handed, hitting the right side of Jacinda's face. Her left cheek got some respite, but since this one was backhanded, she felt his knuckles connect hard with her cheeks and cheekbone, hurting it more. She yelled out loud as the intense pain caused her to feel another amazing sensation in her pussy. But she wondered why she was slapped again, so brutally.

Hunter: I told you to talk dirty to me mom....Say Pussy.

Jacinda: Yess...Yess..Sorry Hunter....

Hunter laid another backhanded slap on her face. This one was just as hard as the last which shook his mother's head wildly to her left. Her right cheek was now showing subtle signs of abuse. Again, she was dumbfounded and surprised why she was slapped.

Hunter: It's master, for you... my slave.

Jacinda: arhghh.... Yess... I'm sorry Master. I love how your dick feels in my pussy master. I love how you fuck me roughly. I love my master. I love you. Please fuck me forever.

Hunter switched hands and swung another hard slap on his mother's face again.

Hunter: Slaves don't make demands. Slaves just say Thank You.

Jacinda: Yesss..I'm sorry Master. I love how you fuck me so roughly Master. Thank You for my brutal fucking Master.

Hunter now switched his target and swung his open palm flat and hard on his mother's right breast. Her face had already turned red with brutal slaps on both sides. And now her boobs were under attack. As soon as his hand made contact with her right breast, it jiggled and her nipples instantly got harder poking out upwards against gravity.

Hunter: What else do you like about your Master fucking you, Bitch?

Another first for Jacinda. Only occasionally some bullies in school had called her a bitch. Jacinda was a sweet, nice, highly valued woman all her life and was rarely sweared and abused at. Now, in the midst of a brutal sexual intercourse with her own son, her master had referred to her as "Bitch". He wanted her as a sex slave and he got that wish. She was just barely getting used to him calling her by her name or slave, instead of mom. And now, he just called her 'Bitch'. A word that was so taboo for her growing up. It was a bad word. And her son just casually used it while slapping her face, smacking her tits and fucking her wet pussy with his hard cock. Jacinda, as a slave to her son had no other choice but to answer her Master.

Jacinda: I.... I love... I love everything about it, Master. mmmmmhmmm I love how you bite me... I love how you play with my nipples and suck on my boobs. Aahhh ahhha arghh I... I love when you give me pain Master... I like when you slap me.

Jacinda didn't know what made her say all of that. But all of it was the truth. Her brain wasn't thinking anymore, her body was reacting to the overwhelming sensations rummaging through it. It wasn't the uptight, conservative, classy woman talking anymore. It was the submissive slut inside of her speaking the truth. Jacinda had just realized she had confessed to her deepest inner desires. And she had done it in front of the one man who could give her the pain and pleasure she yearned for. As a counselor by profession herself, she realized this was her therapy.

Hunter was already steaming and getting close to cumming while fucking his mother so rough, hard and brutally. But when he heard his mother confess, she actually enjoyed the brutality he was inflicting on her, his inner sexual beast went wild. He began laying more slaps on his mother's face. This time, repeatedly, back to back, one after the other. There was no counting anymore. Jacinda's head kept bobbing up and down as her son was pistoning in and out of her wet hot pussy, but now her head was spinning left and right with each strike that landed on her face.

Jacinda was so turned on that the repeated slaps and hardcore fucking made her erupt juices on her son's dick. Hunter could feel her inner vaginal walls tighten and wrap and squeeze his cock, as she oozed squirt after squirt of warm slimy water on his dick and thighs. The bedsheets under them were drenched. Hunter stopped his slaps and looked down to see the puddle his mom had formed under her ass. He pulled his cock out, her legs were already raised over his shoulders, he pushed them further back, stretching his mom in a way that her feet were now next to her own shoulders. This made her pussy position upwards and Hunter leaned his head down on the entrance of her love hole. With each gust of vaginal juice Jacinda squirted Hunter tried to get it in his mouth and lap it up as much as he could.

Jacinda was now spent. She had her third orgasm of the day. And each one, more intense than the last. This one was by far the wildest and intense orgasm she had ever had in her entire existence. She was tired, satisfied, happy and roughed up by her son's dick, his mouth and his hands. Jacinda had a satisfied grin on her face with her eyes half closed. Wet black lines running across her face, a mix of her tears and eyeliner plus mascara. Both her cheeks, red with hand prints on them showing signs of hard slaps. A visible blue mark on her neck, a red bite mark on her shoulder, the skin of her left nipple cracked, red and swollen, her right breast tan and red in comparison to her left. Her pussy, fupa, belly, pelvis, thighs, love handles, hips drenched her own juices.

Hunter loved the visual of his slave in front of him. His own mother, his sex slave, after a rough and brutal fucking. She had just climaxed, overwhelmed and had almost passed out. Her body had never taken this much sensory stimulation before. The multiple sensations of pleasure, sex and pain were more than she could handle. Her eyes were half open and she laid motionless on the bed. Hunter was at the peak of his horniness. He knew he had just made his mom climax, but he was left wanting more. He was still hard and ready to go. He tapped her face to try to wake her up from her state of sexual bliss. But Jacinda was in a momentary hibernation, somewhere in between passing out, sleep and an unfathomable emotional, physical release. She sported a weak, satisfied smile.

But Hunter didn't care. He was her Master, and she was his slave. And it was her duty to please her Master. He wanted to get his release. He got up out of the bed. Pulled his mother's motionless body perpendicular to the bed, so her feet were facing the right side of the bed, and her head rested on the left. He pulled her out towards him a bit more so that her head now leaned a little off the edge of the bed. Gravity made her hair fall and the tip of her hair touched the carpet on the floor. Hunter stood in front of her, as he once again adored his mother's sexy naked body lay in front of him. His cock now directly facing her head.

Hunter manually opened her mouth with his hands as she was still half immobile. He inserted his dick inside her mouth such that his balls were now hitting her nose and forehead. Given the small size of Jacinda's mouth, he was still not able to get the entire length of his cock in her mouth. He loved the feeling of his mother's warm, moist mouth on his dick. This time, the feeling was unique as her mouth engulfed his cock, upside down. It was different than that morning, when she was in a similar spent state and he roughly facefucked her. It was different than when she was voluntarily blowing him in the bathroom that afternoon. It was different than when she gave him a blowjob out in the open yard.

He wanted Jacinda to know and feel that she was his slave. He wanted to give her the pleasure and pain she so desired. But he was unable to do so when she was half out of her mind, almost passed out. He looked to his left and found his gallon of water bottle on the nightstand. He picked it up and emptied it on Jacinda's chest, neck, and her face, while keeping his dick inside her mouth. The cold temperature of water on her scorching hot, steaming, sweaty body woke her up from her state of limbo. And the first thing she noticed upon returning to her senses was Hunter's perineum and ballsack. The world was upside down and her mouth was full.

Jacinda returned to her senses and realized Hunter was facefucking her. She had no recollection of what had happened between the rough face slaps, her orgasm and now. Hunter, realizing his water pouring trick worked, began thrusting his pelvis in and out of his mom's mouth. Except now, he wanted to make sure he gave her the rough facefuck of her life that she deserved. His 7 inch cock started pistoning in and out of his slave's mouth, but again was met by the back of her throat just a few inches in. But Hunter was now in no mood to stop.

He continued facefucking her, as Jacinda had now grabbed the back of his thighs to balance her head and not fall out of the bed. She was going along with his hip movements and trying to give her son the best blowjob she could. But due to the physical limitations of her mouth she could only take in so much. Hunter then grabbed a hold of both her boobs, such that his left hand grabbed her left tit and his right hand grabbed her right. Since her boobs were average sized, he wasn't able to use or palm them as leverage to grab and push his cock in her mouth further. So he got creative and pulled on both her nipples instead.

Hunter now had a hold of Jacinda's erect, rubbery nipples and he pulled and held them up high so her breasts made a pointy conical shape. He was using them to grip her body and shove his dick in her mouth deeper and deeper. After a few pistoning attempts he suddenly smacked his mother's chest hard. This time, it didn't sound like a slap, but the sound was more bassy.

Hunter: Open up your throat for your Master, slave.

Jacinda didn't know how to, so she tried to mimic the swallowing motion. That was it. Hunter gave her another hard push and his cock had found the free entrance into her throat. She could feel a heavy lump form in her throat and it hurt really bad. It made her cough but she couldn't since the passage of air was now blocked by her son's cock going deep inside her throat. Hunter looked down and could clearly see the outline of his dick going in her throat, making a mound on her neck. His dick felt like it was entering a canal that was gripping tighter than anything else he had ever felt.

Jacinda had more water running out of her eyes now that her tiny food pipe had expanded with her son's massive cockhead entering it. Hunter was now successfully facefucking his mother but also brutally deepthroating his sex slave. As Hunter pulled his dick out, Jacinda winced and coughed and turned her head and body to the side to spit out the drool and cough that had formed from her throat because of her son's deepthroat abuse. She spat out some drool on the carpet below. Hunter continued tugging on her nipples and roughly pulled her head back in place to continue violating her throat.

He shoved his dick in her mouth again, to meet with the same resistance as earlier. And he landed another firm, hard smack, this time on her right boob. She knew what he wanted and she tried to swallow his cockhead again. It made his dick slide in her throat with ease one more time. Jacinda was learning what he wanted and she was now a willing slut to let her Master use her tiny face and throat. Hunter had now picked up rhythm and continued his assault on his sex slave mom's throat. Everytime he thrusted in, he saw her neck swell knowing that was his dick causing the pipes in her neck to expand. Hunter continued to deepthroat his sex slave mom until he was ready to cum.

He didn't pull out and kept his dick deep inside her throat, while Jacinda felt the veins of his cock throbbing in her mouth and throat muscles. Hunter came loads and loads directly into his mother's throat. Which naturally gushed down into her belly. Once he was done cumming, he pulled out and roughly put her back up on the bed. Jacinda was still coughing hard since her tonsils were tickled by his cockhead as it slid deep in her neck. She could sense the slimy, sticky goo down her throat and she tried her best to swallow. There was no taste of his cum, since she didn't get any on her tongue. All of his cum went directly into her esophagus down into her stomach. Hunter was tired and spent too and looked at his sexy mom as she was disheveled. She looked spectacular in her roughed up, sexually used and abused form.

Hunter wanted to capture the moment and ran out to his room to grab his phone. Meanwhile Jacinda had tremendous pain in her neck and throat. Her face hurt with the countless slaps her Master son unleashed upon her. Her pussy was sore with the long, rough fucking his giant cock gave her. She felt thoroughly used and abused. She was humiliated. She was tired. She was fucked like a proper pain slut. Like the sex slave that she was to her Master, her lover, her son, Hunter.

Jacinda was thirsty and wanted some water to soothe her throat and her general exhaustion, but her son had just emptied the last bits of water on her face and body to wake her up from her orgasmic bliss. Hunter returned and took some pictures of his mom and she smiled as she saw him take pictures.

Jacinda wanted to drink water but all that was available was the bottle of red wine with a little wine left in it. She definitely didn't want to drink wine anymore. So she looked at Hunter.

Jacinda: Hunter...Baby that was the best fuck of my entire life. Thank You, my Master. But Master, I'm thirsty and my throat hurts. Can I have some water please?

Jacinda had now experienced this twice. She was aware of Hunter's pee fetish. But she was hoping he would go get her some water.

Hunter: I see. Did you enjoy your dessert, slave?

Jacinda: (Smiling) Yes, I did Master.

Hunter: Was it sweet?

Jacinda: I don't know Master, I didn't get to taste it. It went straight down my throat.

Hunter: Maybe you haven't tasted it yet.

Hunter walked close to his naked mother, picked her up in his arms like a baby, and walked into the bathroom. As she was in his arms and their sweaty bodies touched, she had a feeling he was going to make him drink his pee again.

Hunter placed her on the toilet seat in the bathroom, as if she was peeing. But made sure she was scooted back on the seat so there was room between her and the front rim of the commode. Hunter then took his dick out and aimed at the gap between her belly and front rim of the porcelain bowl and began peeing into the bowl. Jacinda expected him to raise his stream and pee all over her again like he had done before. She was just expecting it and instinctively closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She was thirsty after all.

But Hunter continued peeing perfectly in the bowl. Jacinda could hear his piss splash in the water in the toilet bowl and some drops splashed on the bottom of her bum and close to her sore, glistening pussy. Hunter then raised the stream of his urine slightly so it was brushing her week old pubes and labia. She thought 'this is it, he's going to start peeing on me again'. But no, Hunter just got her pussy and pubes wet with his piss and was done. Once his stream stopped, his mother looked at him confused. Again, her expectations were wronged and he managed to surprise her. Little did she know, there were more surprises in store for her.