All Comments on 'Innocent Mom now Son's Slave Ch. 07'

by banyadeewana1501

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This series is like watching an episode of on tv. Really hot! I like how you're keeping it realistic. The gradual transition of the mom into a painslut is so hot. I sometimes have to keep going back to read older parts for some things to connect and remember. Is there any way you could merge all the parts into one long story? Like I didnt know who is mr gomez and went back to first part to remind myself.

I'm also curious to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a 4.

It's getting too lengthy for me. It seems to just keep dragging along. At this rate you can keep this story going on for the rest of the year. But please don't. Bring it to a conclusion. If I truly love a woman, as this couple claim to love one another, then my woman would be begging me to fuck my baby in her. I want to see my woman's belly grow big everyday with our baby. Working out those details on how they will go about doing this will be a story in itself.

banyadeewana1501banyadeewana1501about 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous thank you for the feedback about putting a baby in her. Its the most requested element readers have suggested. And that is certainly on the cards. If you've read Ch. 06 and 04 there are hints of going in that direction. I am going for a long episodic series like the other anonymous has commented. Dont want to finish a story in haste. Remember its only been 3 days in the story and this is the first time he came inside her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbanyadeewana1501@banyadeewana1501
Hello readers! I've been a fan of the site for a few years. Primarily interested in incest, romance and bdsm themed fantasy stories. I have a pee and slap fetish/kink. **VISUAL REFERENCES AND PHOTOS OF CHARACTERS LIKE HOT MILF JACINDA from my Stories (Innocent Mom now Son's...