Insatiable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it would be Katy's curse and blessing to discover that, apart from her looks, she had also inherited from her mother a raging libido.

Being a super horny girl was, in many ways, a damn sight more difficult than being a super horny guy. Terry could go round, shooting his beans up every cunt willing to oblige him; and he was a stud, a jock, a player.

If Katy wanted to tread a similar path, she was a slut, a whore, a tramp.

But Katy had quickly realised she quite liked being a slut, a whore and a tramp. And she could pursue sluttiness, whorishness and trampiness to her heart's content, as long as she was smart about how she did it.

First things first, find a suitable number of friends who had similar inclinations, and take advantage of them. That was where girls like Liberty came in. Katy was sexually dominant and somehow, almost by instinct, her more submissive friends recognised the fact. She had half a dozen beautiful young women who, while not exactly at her beck and call, were certainly enthusiastic when it came to offering her a little physical pleasure.

Katy was dominant, at least with women, but she wasn't a domme. She didn't demand to be called mistress or make her partners wear leather, studded collars. She didn't tie them up or whip them. But she was in charge and expected to call the shots. Her little harem spent a lot more time going down on her than vice versa.

Let's put it this way, if Katy had been locked up in some all-female correctional facility, she would've been a formidable opponent for any bull-dyke who was trying to rule the roost. With her looks, her wits, and her sexual charm, there was every chance she would soon have the aforementioned bull-dyke eating out of the palm of her hand...or anywhere else she might have wanted.

Not that Katy contented herself with just dining out on gash. She had discovered quite a taste for cock too, although she was a little more circumspect about getting it on with guys. She didn't advertise the fact she was an easy lay, but that's pretty much what she was. She was careful about who she pursued, steering clear of jocks and the like. If you were canny and did your homework, there was plenty of dick available. Above all else, if a guy was cute, kind and treated her with respect, Katy would almost certainly put out. Even on a first date. She liked to fuck, and she liked to be fucked.

It probably goes without saying, that Katy's parents were unaware of their daughter's burgeoning career as an equal opportunities slut. Elliott was just generally unaware about most things, most of the time. And Maggie? Well, her hands were a little full, at the moment. What with the whole incestuous-affair-with-her-son thing. And she had always rather neglected Katy at the best of times.

So, on that particular Sunday morning, after the big revelation, Katy disappeared from the yard, sneaked back inside the house, quietly stashed her bag in her room and then hightailed it out of there. She ended up at a little diner, not that far away. She ordered a coffee and sat in a booth, trying to come to terms with what she'd seen. Her heart was racing like a getaway car after a bank heist gone wrong.

Mom was fucking Terry!

Terry was fucking Mom!

They were fucking each other!

God, it's so gross!

God, it's so hot!

Katy was, to say the least, conflicted.

Imagine the scene from her point of view. A tableau of pure depravity, the dirtiest porno you could ever imagine, taking place right in front of her eyes, in her pool, in her backyard, involving her mother and her brother.

She had to admit, they both looked pretty amazing.

Katy had always been aware of her mother's appeal. You would have to be blind not to notice the extraordinary physical allure she had. Katy had resented it in some ways. Resented the way every man they ever met, would flirt with her. Waiters, teachers at her school, strangers in the street. They would clock this incredible bodacious babe, and the hormones would start working, the testosterone would start pumping.

But recently, Katy had begun to understand what it was like to walk in her mother's shoes. Since her own physical maturation, she had been the recipient of the same sort of attention. Initially, it had unnerved her. Creeped her out. But soon enough she began to revel in it, recognising why her mother was such a flirt. What a joy it was, to be wanted.

So, Maggie was a known commodity. But Terry? That was harder to come to terms with. The two siblings had enjoyed and endured a pretty standard relationship growing up. They had argued like cats and dogs, much of the time; but they loved each other all the same.

Then, seemingly overnight, Terry became this muscle bound adonis, all rippling pectorals and rock hard abs. And Katy noticed. Boy, did she notice. Maggie was not the only female in the Molloy family to become a little bit too interested in this particular member of the clan. Clearly, Katy's interest didn't reach the same level as her mother's, but it was there.

Seeing her brother as a real life sex god, was a difficult mental hurdle to overcome, but over time Katy did just that. He had never been a masturbatory fantasy for her, but she was objectively aware of his good looks. God knows, all her friends reminded her of the fact often enough.

But knowing he was a bit of a stud, and then seeing that stud in action, drilling his own mother in fact, was a different story.

But what do you do with that information, now you have it? That was Katy's dilemma, as she sat in the diner, letting her coffee go cold.

3

Back at the Molloy family home, Maggie and Terry had completed their morning exertions and gone back inside the house. When the family had first moved in to this property, it had been a new build development. One of the perks of getting in on the ground floor, so to speak, was the opportunity to personalise the place, by suggesting possible room layouts, choosing bespoke fixtures and fittings, that sort of thing.

The only request Maggie had made, was the addition of a big tub in the en-suite bathroom she and Elliott would share. She had always enjoyed a long soak, but finding a bath big enough has been hard work. So when she knew she could decide the matter for herself, she insisted Elliott pay that little bit extra for this very specific luxury. Perhaps Maggie had envisaged using it with her husband, wallowing in their own filth, Elliott wrapped round her, as they soaked in steaming hot water? If that had been the plan, she was to be disappointed. Elliott always thought a bath was a waste of time, and insisted on taking showers; so she never got to take up the opportunity.

Not until she started having sex with her son, that is. Terry was perfectly happy to spend any quality time with his mother, especially when they were both as naked as the day they were born.

So, there they were, reclining together, both of them happy to have something of a rest. They'd spent most of the previous day screwing each other's brains out, barring their little excursion to the hospital. Then they'd got straight back into the groove that morning. Even a couple of pure sexual dynamos like Maggie and Terry need to recharge the batteries a little. This was their chance to do exactly that. Both of them reckoned they had at least a couple of hours until Katy returned home; neither of them knowing that her timing was a little out of sync with theirs.

Even at rest, they were magnificent. Terry was lying behind and beneath his mother. His legs were spread, and she was sat between them, reclining back onto his hard, muscular frame. They'd been there for nearly an hour, so the water was cooling and most of the bubbles had evaporated. You could see their sumptuous figures in the water, Maggie's amazing tits just breaking the surface.

Terry stroked her arms and chest gently, occasionally cupping a boob and squeezing it firmly. Maggie would grind her butt against his cock for a moment or two. But essentially this was not a sexual scenario. They were simply enjoying a close physical connection; mother and son displaying all the characteristics of the most intimate of lovers. Which is exactly what they were.

"How long have we got?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know. An hour maybe?" Terry replied. "We'll have to tidy up a bit before Katy gets back."

"Sure, but we've had plenty of practice cleaning up after ourselves."

"Fuck, yeah. That's the truth. What about Dad? Do you think he'll be back home today?"

"The doctors seemed to think he might be in for a day or two more. Not that it makes any difference, you'll have to head back to school anyway."

"I could phone in sick?"

"That sounds so tempting, sweetheart, but you can't keep skipping class just to fuck me."

"I absolutely could."

"No. No, you can't. God knows, I'm heading straight to hell, for all the sins I've committed, but even if I'm a bad mother, I'm not going to let you screw up your education."

"You're not a bad mother, Mom. You're the best mother."

"You're only saying that because I let you stick your dick in me."

"Well, duh!"

Maggie laughed, and they fell into a comfortable silence. Then Terry piped up.

"Mom?"

"Honey?"

"I was wondering..."

"About what?"

"About Dad."

"What about him?"

"Well, I'm super glad he didn't have a heart attack, and that it wasn't anything serious, but it kind of made me think...what if you wanted to stop this?"

"Stop us?"

"Yeah."

"Never. I've told you this so many times, you mean everything to me, baby. I'm not giving you up for anything."

"But he might have died."

"He didn't. He had a chest infection and fell over. End of story. Look, I love your father, in my own way, but he's irrelevant compared to you. You're the only thing that matters to me. Us is the only thing that matters to me. And that's the way it always will be."

"Okay."

"Now, hush, and let's enjoy being together, before your sister gets home."

"Okay, Mom."

This moment of tranquility lasted only a few seconds, before Maggie suddenly said.

"Speaking of your sister, don't think for a second I've forgotten what you told me to do, yesterday."

"What was that?"

"About you, me and Katy. What you want us to do together."

"Which is?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"I'm very forgetful after I cum. And I've cum a whole hell of a lot in the last 24 hours."

"Well let me remind you then. You specifically requested that I set it up so you, me and your sister fuck each other's brains out."

"Oh riiiight, that! I vaguely recall something along those lines."

"Oh, you do, do you?"

"Yeah, I can't remember the specifics. Perhaps you can spell out in more detail what you have in mind?"

"Sure. Why don't I do that?" Maggie said, in mock serious tones. "Well, I suppose, once the practicalities of seducing your sister have been achieved somehow..."

"A pretty big if there, Mom." Terry interjected. "But I have faith in you."

"Good to know, good to know. So, assuming Katy would be amenable to joining us in bed together, I assumed we'd start with me and Katy making out. That sound about right to you?"

"Absolutely."

"Yes, Katy and I would be getting it on. A lot of tongue action, I imagine. A lot of saliva. I envisage a situation where you'll be seeing long strands of the stuff stretching out between us as we kiss. You know how sloppy a kisser I can be, when I'm in the mood."

"Oh yes."

"So, we'd be kissing, your sister and I; then we'd get naked. She's got quite the figure, albeit not as hot as mine. But I imagine you won't discern too much difference when my juicy tits are crushed up against her juicy tits?"

"Not all that much, no."

"Should I suck her nipples first? Or should she suck mine? Mine first, I think. I am her mother, after all, so it sort of feels right for her to chew on my tits, like she did when she was a baby."

"Yeah." Terry replied, his dick beginning to stiffen again, as she described the imaginary scene.

"Then, after a few minutes of doing that, I suppose we'd get down to licking each other's cunts."

"You down for that, Mom? Eating out your little girl's snatch?" Terry asked.

"If it makes my little boy happy, sure thing." Maggie replied, as she took hold of his cock and started to gently stroke it. "Although, I think I'd like it if she ate me out first. I've already given you a close-up view of the place you spent the first nine months of your life; it's only fair I do the same with your sister."

She continued to lavish attention on his dick, squeezing it a little harder now, as it bobbed around in the bath water.

"She'd go down on me, then I'd go down on her. I wonder if she's got a baby smooth snatch, like you want? I imagine so. Most girls these days are fastidious about feminine hygiene. I bet the skin of her twat is so soft. While I'm down there, I'd probably stick my tongue in her asshole too. Would you like that? Watching me rim your sister's dirty little shitter?"

"Of fuck, yeah. That'd be amazing."

This little fantasy continued to play out for a few more minutes, right up to the point when Terry's cock squirted jizz all over Maggie's hand, little strands of cum sinking under the water. Both of them revelled in the post-orgasmic glow that so often overcame them once they had climaxed together. But Terry had something to say.

"You know, this whole fucking-Katy thing is a lot of fun. But we don't actually have to do it." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"I know I told you to make it happen, but that was just dirty sex-talk. That was bravado. I was trying to look cool and in control. But you don't actually have to seduce her for me."

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"Sure."

"Do you want to watch me fuck her?"

"Yes."

"Then, that's what will happen. I've told you this so many times. I'll do anything to make you happy."

"But isn't it incredibly risky? What if she freaks out and tells Dad?"

"There's a risk. There's definitely a risk. So I'll play it by ear, push her buttons, see if she wants to play along. But I won't endanger what we have. If she resists, I'll back off."

"Okay, cool."

"What was that present you wanted for Christmas when you were...ten...I think it was?"

"A Star Command Battle Cruiser?"

"Yeah, that was it. An expensive piece of plastic crap, but that's what you wanted. I searched every store I could think of. I went online. I did everything to find you one. That was the most popular toy that year, everyone wanted it. They were so hard to find. But what present did you unwrap on Christmas morning?"

"A Star Command Battle Cruiser?"

"A Star Command Battle Cruiser. That's what my little prince wanted, so that's what he got. It was my job to get you the thing you wanted. When you were ten years old, it was an overpriced toy. Now, it's your sister's cunt. The principle is the same. Mommy will provide. Okay?"

"Okay. You spoil me Mom, you know that don't you?"

"No. I give you what you deserve. You make me so happy, baby. It's only fair I do what I can to reward you."

By now, she had shifted round and was lying on top of him. She leant forward and kissed him, sweetly.

"Trust me, baby. Mommy will make everything okay."

No more was said, and eventually the illicit lovers got out of the bath, began drying up, and prepared themselves for the rest of the day. Maggie prepared herself for the imminent arrival of her teenage daughter.

Her youngest child.

And now, her prey.

4

Life continued as life does. Terry returned to college. Elliott came out of hospital and began his recuperation. Katy mostly kept herself to herself. Since her brother wasn't usually present in the family home, she was able to almost forget what she had seen.

Most of the time...

Some of the time...

Sometimes it was all she could think of. Visions of naked flesh and splashing water. Visions of her mother's meaty tits bouncing around as she enthusiastically welcomed her son's invading cock. Visions of Terry's firm butt cheeks twitching and pulsing as he pounded away at his mother's cunt, the sun glistening on his wet back.

When Katy masturbated, which she did a lot, those visions were almost overwhelming. When her hands were rubbing furiously at her clit, or her fingers were pushing ever deeper inside herself, those moments dominated her conscious mind.

So too when she was with fooling round with her 'friends'. The Dark Destroyer saw plenty of action in the following days and weeks. Did any of her harem notice a greater intensity to the fucking they were getting? A greater brutality? As if Katy was possessed by a new spirit of sexual arousal, for some reason? Try as she might, she couldn't help imagine what it might be like to use that big, intimidating strap-on with her mother. Every time she grabbed hold of a slender teenage waist and rammed that rubber dick home, it was the considerably more statuesque frame of her Mom, she imagined was on the receiving end.

Being around her mother was such a challenge. Knowing what she was doing. Knowing how she was betraying Katy's father. Betraying all of them. Knowing too that she was turned on by that betrayal. She hated to admit it, but she was becoming more and more attracted to her mother. Seeing her behave in such an outrageously brazen way. Seeing her naked in all her mature glory. Fuck, she wanted her. She didn't like that fact, but she had to admit it.

And it didn't help that Maggie was acting so weird. She was way more attentive than normal. Way more tactile. She was giving her little hugs and kisses all the time. Katy was pretty certain that neither her mother or her brother knew she had been there that Sunday morning. They didn't know they'd been caught in the act. But Maggie's behaviour suggested she might have known. Was her Mom acting in such a peculiar way because she wanted something from her? Wanted to glean some information? Wanted to know what she knew?

What Katy did know was that she seemed to be trapped in a strange new world, not of her creation. She knew that her mother and her brother were lovers. She knew that she was becoming increasingly obsessed with her Mom. And she knew that her Mom was showing a newfound interest in her. The whole situation was just so strange.

And it was about to get stranger.

A few weeks later and Maggie, out of the blue, asked Katy if she wanted to go to the mall. For most mothers and daughters this would be a perfectly normal occurrence; parent and child spending some quality time together, doing the thing most women liked doing more than anything else, shopping. But for Maggie and Katy this was a little unusual. It's not that they had never gone shopping together; it's just not something they did with any regularity.

But here they were, travelling in Maggie's sporty little convertible, heading to the mall. Both women looked ravishing. Maggie was wearing a fitted white blouse and a tight black pencil skirt. Katy was going for a far more informal, but no less alluring, look; a pink strappy top that showcased her bare midriff and highlighted a massive amount of cleavage, and an almost obscenely short pair of Daisy Dukes.