Insatiable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie screamed, cumming once more. She was on a hair trigger now, the slightest sexual contact spurring her to orgasm after orgasm. She could feel Katy's tongue inside her, burrowing away like an eel. Katy's hands were rubbing up and down her legs, occasionally stopping to squeeze or fondle her flesh. Maggie felt overwhelmed, her whole body was shaking. Katy shook her head from side to side. She was like a dog with a bone, as she feasted on her mother's cunt. Maggie grabbed hold of her own breasts, pulling and twisting at her nipples. She moved her hips back and forth, grinding her cunt into her daughter's mouth, her clitoris rubbing against Katy's upper lip.

What a sight this was to behold. These two women, mother and daughter, all tits and hips, clamped together like the most obscene sculpture imaginable. The younger woman eating out the older woman, triggering orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. By now, she was fingering her own twat, while she went to town on her mother's. Both women were whimpering and groaning and moaning.

Then Katy stood up, trailing her fingers up her mother's body as she rose. She stood facing her, both of them were panting. Katy's face was glistening, covered in her mother's sexual juices. Maggie's face was covered in smeared lipstick and the trail of dark mascara tears. Katy was toying with her mother's nipple, just gently stroking it, then twisting it a little.

"Do you think you've cum enough, Mommy?"

"No. Not yet. Not nearly enough."

"I think you're right. Go upstairs and wait for me in your room. Take your clothes off. I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

"Okay, baby."

Maggie kissed her daughter on the lips, their tongues touching for just a moment or two, then she walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, and Mom?"

Maggie paused, and turned to face her daughter.

"Leave the stockings on."

"Okay, baby."

Two minutes later and Maggie was sat at the foot of her bed. She'd quickly wiped her face and applied a little more lipstick. Her blouse and skirt were neatly folded over the back of a chair, and she was sitting cross legged, wearing nothing but her black nylons and a necklace. A necklace that contained a picture of Terry, and only Terry. She looked up, as the door opened and Katy entered. Maggie gasped.

Her daughter was also naked, except for the ginormous black dildo that was strapped round her waist.

"Get up on your hands and knees and turn round. I'm going to go easy on you, and fuck you in your cunt first. Then I'm gonna have you in the ass."

"Sure thing, baby. Sure thing." Maggie did exactly as she was told.

An hour or so later and both women were lying on the bed. Both of them were completely exhausted. Their bodies were flushed and covered in sweat; their hair was wet and clustered in thick dark strands. Katy was flat on her back, the Dark Destroyer was on the floor. She'd taken it off after three quarters of an hour or so. Exactly as promised, she had fucked her mother in both holes. She had been totally remorseless and unforgiving, slapping her ass as that thick shaft of rubber sawed in and out of her mother's cunt and then her butthole. To begin with, it had been agony for Maggie, but eventually she had cum so hard she momentarily passed out.

Now, she was lying next to her daughter, her head resting on Katy's shoulder. She was tenderly stroking her skin, despite the savage fucking she had just received.

Katy was always dominant when she had sex with women, but the ferocity and brutality she had doled out to Maggie had shocked both of them. Terry could be rough, he was a big, muscular man, who had the ability to throw his mother around like a rag doll, but beneath it all he was tender. He was fundamentally a sweetheart, even when she wanted him to be a bit mean.

The sex Maggie had just experienced with Katy was something else entirely. Her daughter had fucked her like an animal. Like a beast. In her experience, admittedly from a long time ago, Maggie had always found sex with women to be sensuous and kind of gentle. But Katy had treated her like a piece of meat. That wasn't fucking. That was war.

But Maggie had loved it. Despite it all, she had enjoyed every second of it. She liked giving up control. She wanted to be abused. She wanted to be hurt.

That realisation frightened her a little, but excited her all the same.

Katy was more than a little freaked out too. She hadn't planned on what had happened. She hadn't expected things to pan out the way they did. She'd lost control. But, much like her mother, she was a little frightened and a little excited at the same time.

You didn't have to be Sigmund Freud to work out what was happening. There was a lot of unresolved tension, a lot of bad blood, between the two women. For years, subconsciously at least, Katy had resented her mother's benign neglect. Treating her mean when they were having sex, was an obvious way to get back at her in some fashion. Maggie's acceptance of what had just happened suggested she felt Katy had a point. She deserved to be punished.

"Well, that was certainly something." Maggie said softly.

"Yeah, it certainly was."

"I'm assuming, from the sudden appearance of your little rubber friend, I'm not the first woman you've had sex with?"

Katy giggled.

"No, you're not." She replied.

"So, are you gay? I mean, if you are, that's fine. But, as coming out of the closets go, that was pretty dramatic."

"No. I'm not gay. Well, I suppose I'm a bit gay. I'm bisexual, really. But it's all just labels, isn't it?"

"I suppose so. It seemed a bit more clear-cut when I was your age."

"I'm sorry, by the way."

"For what?"

"Getting so carried away. I was pretty...rough on you."

"No, no, no. I enjoyed it. I'll admit, it took some...getting used to, but you were incredible."

"Better than Terry?"

The words had escaped from Katy's mouth before she even knew it. A sudden silence descended on both of them. Maggie felt her stomach churn, her chest tighten, her eyes widen.

Fuck.

"How long have you known?" She eventually asked.

"Not long. A few weeks, maybe. Although, in some ways, I think I've sort of known for a lot longer than that. I knew it but I didn't know it. Not for sure."

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry that you're fucking him? Sorry that you got caught? Or sorry that you fucked him before you fucked me?"

"I don't know. I'm just...sorry."

"What about Dad?"

"What about him?"

"You're cheating on him. With his son. Now, with his daughter."

"I know, I know. I feel guilty. I have done right from the start. I love your father, but I needed something more."

"Is Terry worth it? Worth all the lying and the sneaking around?"

"Oh God, baby, you have no idea. He is so worth it."

"And now you've fucked me too?"

"Yes, although technically I think you were the one doing the actual fucking."

"I suppose you're right. Technically."

"Are you going to tell your father?"

"No. I'm not exactly taking the moral high ground here, am I? Not now. Are you going to keep sleeping with Terry?"

"Yes."

"And what about me? Do you want this to be a one-off?"

"No."

"Okay then. Well, we're all going to have to be very fucking careful, aren't we?"

"Yes."

Katy kissed the top of her mother's head, and nothing more was said.

5

So, simple as that, Maggie Molloy began a sexual relationship with her daughter. The companion piece to the sexual relationship she had already been enjoying with her son. As soon as she got a moment to herself, she phoned Terry to explain what was happening. Being the horny little shit he was, he insisted on a full and graphic recounting of everything that had taken place between mother and daughter that day. Eventually, the conversation descended into one of the hottest bouts of phone sex the two of them had ever indulged in. By the time she hung up, Maggie's twat was red raw from all the frantic rubbing and fingering that had taken place.

From then on, the problem was one of logistics rather than lust.

Terry was still away at college, Katy was more readily available; so mother and daughter got plenty of time to fool around with each other. The sex was never quite as savage or hardcore as it had been that first time, but it was usually pretty intense. This strange dynamic that existed between them, Maggie's guilt combined with Katy's resentment, took them to strange and unusual places. Both women would often find bruises, scratches and bite marks on their bodies.

Katy sometimes wanted to humiliate; Maggie sometimes wanted to be humiliated. The errant mother got used to occasionally being spat on, or slapped, or even pissed on. Her daughter would normally apologise afterwards, but Maggie always reassured her that everything was fine. She was doing more mothering of her youngest child, now that they were lovers, than she had ever accomplished in the previous eighteen years. Although this was mothering that took a decidedly strange form.

The idea of the three of them all hooking up seemed fairly obvious. Maggie had hinted at it on more than a few occasions, and she had regularly vouchsafed for Terry's competency as a lover. The two women were lazing around on the couch in the living room, after a particularly vigorous session of mutual fisting, when Katy finally bit on the bait that had been dangling in front of her for some time now.

"I suppose you want all three of us to fuck at some point?" She inquired in the most mundane of fashion, as if she was simply suggesting a new restaurant they might try, rather than a sexual assignation most right-minded people would be astonished and horrified by.

"Well, it does seem the next obvious step, doesn't it?" Maggie responded, clenching and unclenching her sticky fist, trying to loosen up her digits, after their recent exertions in the tight confines of her daughter's vagina.

"What if I don't want to sleep with Terry?"

"Well, that's up to you, of course. No one's going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. But he's a fabulous fuck, and wouldn't it be fun? He'd love to watch us go down on each other. It would get him so horny. And you wouldn't believe how impressive he is when he gets really turned on."

"Is this why you seduced me in the first place? Just so he could have a threesome with his mother and his sister?"

"Well, as I recall, young lady, you didn't need all that much seducing. But...yes...Terry and I had discussed ways of involving you in our love life."

"Jesus! He's a spoiled little shit. You spoiled him when he was a kid, and you're spoiling him again now."

"I feel like I've spoiled you quite a bit in the last few weeks."

"Okay, I'll consider it." Katy said, as she turned round and bent herself over the back of the couch. "But you're going to have butter me up to get me really interested. For starters, you can eat out my asshole for a while."

Maggie made a great show of rolling her eyes, but she soon had her tongue buried in Katy's anus.

In the end, it happened around Christmas. Terry finished college at the beginning of December and wouldn't have to be back until the new year. In the week or so leading up to his return, Katy noticed how distracted Maggie was becoming. How on edge she was all the time. She couldn't stop talking about him, she couldn't stop saying his name.

"Why do you love him so much more than me?" Katy asked. There was no malice in her voice. It was a genuine, honest inquiry.

"Oh, don't be silly, Katy. I love both of you."

"Yes, I know. But you love him more. It's obvious. It's always been obvious. Even before you started sleeping with him. It used to piss me off. I was jealous. But I don't mind now. It's just the way it is. But I wonder if you know why your love for him is so powerful?"

"I'm so sorry, Katy. I never meant to hurt you. I didn't choose to love him more. I can't explain it. Like you say, it's just the way it is."

"It's okay. You know, it's funny. These last few weeks...us being together...it's made us closer too. Not as close as you and Terry - that would be impossible - but much closer than we had been. It's a weird way to forge a bond with your mother...by eating her out."

"It's a lot more fun, though."

"That's true." Katy said, an almost wistful smile on her face.

Terry arrived home on a Friday, around noon. Elliott was at work. Katy had made herself scarce. She knew Maggie would want to be alone with her son, and so she spent the day with friends. Nothing sexual, no dildos involved, just a few teenage girls hanging out together.

Back at Lafayette Terrace, Maggie prepared herself for Terry's homecoming. The last time he'd returned, it was a surprise visit. This time, she knew he was coming and she wanted to give him a suitable welcome. She'd been freshly waxed the previous day, so her pussy was as smooth and hair-free as Terry could ever possibly want. She applied a little make-up and picked out her wardrobe.

She began with a black bra, barely able to contain the pulchritudinous delights of her chest. No panties, of course. Then she picked out a pair of grey socks that reached up just past her knees. She combined this with a white blouse, unbuttoned but tied up just below her breasts, and a red and black plaid mini-skirt that barely covered the crack of her ass. Her hair, up in pigtails, completed the ensemble - the classic slutty, schoolgirl look. Terry was going to love it.

She waited for him in her bedroom. She heard him burst through the front door, and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. She'd texted him earlier on, telling him she was on her own and she'd be waiting for him upstairs. By the time he reached the master bedroom, he'd already taken off his sneakers and his t-shirt. Once again, she marvelled at his physical beauty, his rippling muscles and his bronzed skin.

He stopped and stared at her, a huge grin lighting up his face.

"Jesus Christ, Mom, you look so fucking hot!"

"Hello, Daddy." She said, affecting a little girl voice she saved for special occasions like this. This wasn't the first time they had role-played this sort of scenario. For a guy fucking his Mommy, Terry quite liked being called Daddy.

Terry wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her. A full open-mouthed kiss. The kiss of lovers. The kiss of soulmates.

"Oh God, I've missed you so much." He said.

"I've missed you too, Daddy."

He lifted her up and spun her round. Then he kissed her some more, grabbing big handfuls of butt-flesh. He started licking her neck, biting at her skin.

"Do you like my uniform, Daddy? I got it especially for you."

"It's fucking amazing. You're fucking amazing. I've been dreaming about fucking you, every moment of every day."

"Me too, Daddy. Me too."

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you're not going to be able to walk straight for a week."

"Yes please, Daddy."

"Here's a plan. Why don't you suck Daddy's cock and make him cum. Be a good girl and make sure to swallow every drop of my jizz. Then, once you've taken the edge off, I can fuck you all afternoon, and cum in every hole you've got. Does that sound okay to you, baby girl?"

"Yes, Daddy, it does." She said, practically squealing in anticipation.

So that's exactly what they did.

A week or so later, the entire family were sat round the dining table. A rare occurrence where all four of them were together at one time. Maggie and Terry had fucked that day, and his spunk was simmering away inside her twat. Katy and Maggie hadn't had any overtly sexual contact since Terry's return, but there had been some meaningful hugs and kisses in the last day or two.

Elliott looked round the table, proud of his family, and totally unaware of what the other three people at this table were up to, when he wasn't there. Totally unaware of how they were destroying the normality of this home. And totally unaware of what the three of them were about to do together.

"Oh, I'm going to have to fly to the Atlanta office on Friday." Elliott said.

"Really?" Maggie responded, trying to maintain an even tone, but the excitement in her voice was almost palpable.

"Yeah. There's some issues with local suppliers I'll have to take a look at. I should be back by Monday, so it won't affect our festive plans."

"No, that's fine. I'm sure we'll find some way to amuse ourselves without you."

"I'm sure you will."

Maggie, Terry and Katy shared furtive, knowing glances. Each of them understood what this meant. Friday night would be the night. The big show. The threesome.

Elliott's flight left late afternoon, so Maggie drove him to the airport a few hours earlier. This meant Terry and Katy were alone in the house together. The first time the two of them had been alone since he'd come back from college. He was sat in the living room, feet up on the coffee table, looking at porn on his phone. It would be no surprise to anyone that knew him, that Terry watched a lot of porn.

Katy came in and sat at the far end of the couch. She was wearing another one of her little strappy tops and a short, short skirt. She lifted her bare legs up on to the couch and wrapped her arms round them, her knees under her chin. Terry glanced over at her, a flash of her panties were on display.

"Hey." She said.

"Hey." He replied.

Katy sat there, looking at her brother. He was undoubtedly very handsome, she had to admit it. Tall, lean, muscular. A big dick, too, if her mother was to be believed. Katy had seen it from a distance, when she caught them fucking, but she wanted a close up view.

"You want to fool around?" Katy asked.

"What?"

"You want to fool around?"

"When you say 'fool around', what exactly do you mean? A pillow fight? A game of Clue?"

"No. I thought we could fuck."

"Oh, you did, did you?"

"Yeah. I mean, we're going to do it later, with Mom. I thought it might make sense for us to practice a little first."

"Sounds like a good idea. Let's fuck."

So they did.

Katy crawled along the couch and threw her leg over her brother's lap, straddling him. He rested his hands on her thighs, as she squirmed around on top of him, feeling his hard cock press against her groin. Slowly, ever so slowly, she leant forward and kissed him. Tentative little kisses at first. She giggled.

"It feels weird, you and me, doing this."

Terry didn't say anything. Instead he lifted his hands up to her cheeks and cupped them softly. He pulled her face towards his and they kissed again. The kiss deepened. Their mouths opening, their tongues meeting. There was no giggling now. She wrapped her arms round his neck, and brother and sister spent the next few minutes making out.

"I love you, Katy-pie."

"I love you too."

Katy then pulled off her top and threw it on to the floor. Although her breasts were not as big or imposing as her mother's, they were still pretty spectacular. Terry buried his face in her chest. Katy pulled him tight, grinding herself against him as he licked and sucked and chewed on her tits.

Ten minutes later, they were both naked and Katy was riding his cock with lusty abandon. She was panting like a dog, and every so often she made these cute little squeaking sounds. Terry's hands moved from her ass cheeks to her thighs and then her boobs, grabbing big handfuls of meaty flesh wherever they fell.

This was the sight that greeted Maggie as she returned home. She stood and watched her son and daughter make love. It was, in its own weird and depraved way, a beautiful sight, but she was still so, so jealous. She wanted Terry all to herself, she didn't want to share him with anyone. But she had promised him anything, and that included his sister's cunt. So, she would let him have Katy, and later on he would have both of them. Sacrifice was part of parenting, although this was the strangest kind of sacrifice you could possibly imagine.