Insatiable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Terry came inside Katy's pussy. For the first time. She collapsed on top of him. Only then did Maggie make her presence known.

"You should probably go and clean up." She said. "I'll start preparing dinner. After we've all eaten, we'll go to my room and get things started."

"Okay, Mom." Terry said, his sister's naked body draped all over him. His hands were roaming all over her long, smooth, naked back.

'He's mine, you little bitch! He's all mine!' Is what Maggie wanted to say, but she didn't. Instead she went to the kitchen, weeping silently.

6

The youngsters did as they were told and went upstairs to get dressed. They showered separately, wanting to save their energies for what was to come. Then the three of them sat for dinner; salmon, new potatoes and salad. Terry wolfed his food down as quickly as possible. He wanted to get on with it. You could hardly blame him, he was about to live the dream. How many straight men fantasised about a threesome? How many fantasised about a threesome with a mother and daughter? No wonder Terry made short work of his repast.

"Looks like someone's in a hurry." Maggie said, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry, Mom. It just tastes really nice."

"I don't think one morsel of that meal spent enough time in your mouth to leave any taste at all. But that doesn't matter. I want to say something to you both."

She took hold of their hands and looked at both of them intently.

"Let's just ask this question, one more time, so we all know we're on the same page. Do you both still want to do this? If one of you, or both of you, think it's too weird and you don't want to go ahead with it, we'll call it off."

"Fuck! No way, Mom! We're doing this." Terry said.

"Well, I don't think you get to decide for your sister, young man. Katy?"

"Yes, I want to do it."

"Okay then, I just wanted to be sure. I want you to know that I love you. I love both of you. What we're about to do is very...unusual...to say the least. But hopefully it will be very special too. We're going to share something with each other, we're going to create something together made of love. Remember that."

Both of her children nodded, solemnly.

"No time like the present, then. Terry, I want you to wait here, while Katy and I go upstairs to get ready. Give us ten minutes and then come and join us in my room."

"Okay." He replied, barely able to contain his giddy, childish glee.

"And then, my little prince, you'll be able to do anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"To both of us." Katy interjected.

Maggie and Katy stood up and walked out of the room, hand in hand. Terry waited, or at least tried to wait; but patience had never been one of his major virtues. He didn't check his watch, but it was closer to five minutes than ten, when he galloped upstairs and reached his parents' bedroom.

The door was slightly ajar and he could see a soft warm glow. It was still bright outside but his mother had drawn the drapes and lit a few candles. Maggie and Katy were stood at the foot of the bed. Terry didn't know it, but they were wearing the exact same outfits they had tried on at the boutique, the day the two women had first slept together.

They looked like whores. Really expensive, high-class, ultra sophisticated whores, but whores nonetheless. That was the look Maggie was aiming for. That was the look Terry was most turned on by. They were a vision of silk and lace and black nylon. There was exposed flesh, erect nipples and the dark shadows of cleavage. So much fucking cleavage.

Mother and daughter stood side by side, their arms around each other's waists. Terry pulled off his t-shirt and took a few steps towards them.

"Jesus Christ! You look so beautiful, both of you." He said, a tone of hushed awe in his voice.

He wrapped his big, powerful arms round them, embracing them tenderly. Terry kissed his mother, before turning to kiss his sister. Then, all three of them tried to kiss each other at the same time, which is easier said than done. After a few moments of awkwardness, they gave up, sniggering as they shared this moment of silly intimacy.

"So then, big brother, what do you wanna do first?" Katy asked.

"Hmmm, let me think." Terry said, before snapping his fingers. "I know. Why don't you two lovely ladies put on a bit of a show for me?"

"What kind of show did you have in mind?" Katy wondered.

"I was thinking of the eating-each-other-out kind of show. How does that grab you?"

"It grabs me just fine."

With that, Terry stepped back and sat down opposite the bed. Maggie and Katy turned to each other and started kissing. They knew they had an audience, so this was a very obvious, ostentatious, open-mouthed type of kissing. A lot of tongue, a lot of licking, a lot of biting of lips. Their bodies rubbing up together, their breasts squeezed tightly between them, their legs intertwined. Hands roamed over soft flesh. There was a lot of stroking and fondling and caressing.

Terry slipped out of his sweatpants and began to stroke his cock. Maggie and Katy sank on to the bed, both of them taking off their bras. Katy began to suck on her mother's breasts, as Maggie stroked her hair and back. Katy lay flat on the bed and Maggie hovered over her, her breasts swinging down below her, like a couple of milky-white pendulums. She dragged her nipples across Katy's exposed skin.

Eventually, the two women rearranged themselves so they were in a position to feast on each other's twats. Katy lifted her head up off the bed and buried her face in her mother's snatch. Terry could see her tongue slipping and sliding between the glistening lips of Maggie's vagina. Both women were moaning and groaning as they feasted on each other. Katy grabbed hold of Maggie's butt cheeks and started fondling them. Then she pulled her down towards her, so she could start licking her butthole as well.

After a few minutes of lazy masturbation, Terry decided he wanted to take a closer look. He stood up and walked over to the bed, hovering over the two women, who had formed a contorted mass of legs and buttocks and boobs. He leant down and studied intently as his sister rimmed their mother. Katy saw him and the two siblings shared a deep kiss, the tangy flavour of their Mom's asshole was evident on Katy's tongue and lips.

"I need to stick my dick in something. Now!" Terry said, bluntly. The nearest 'something' happened to be Maggie's butt, so without further ado he lined up his cock and slammed it home with one stroke.

"Of fuck! You're so big in my ass!" Maggie groaned.

"Your ass is so tight." Terry replied.

"It was built to take my baby's cock. Fuck me harder!"

Katy slid out from underneath her mother and rolled off the bed. She knelt down behind her brother and grabbed hold of his buttocks; pulling them apart and starting to frantically lick his anus. Terry's cock twitched and pulsed inside Maggie's bum with every stabbing stroke of Katy's tongue.

"Jesus Christ, lick my ass, you filthy bitch."

There was a muffled gurgling sound as she did exactly that.

Terry gave his mother a light slap on her ass.

"Get down here and join your daughter. I want you both to suck my cock."

As always, Maggie immediately did as she was told. Terry turned round and both women were kneeling in front of him. First, they took turns gobbling his dick, then, like good girls, they shared it between them. Both of them licked his shaft, sucked on his balls or wrapped their lips round the head of his cock. Then Terry jacked himself off and hosed both of them down with his hot creamy cum. Mother and daughter licked his jizz off each other's face and tits, then they kissed passionately.

It didn't take all that long for Terry to get his breath back, and soon enough he had both of them kneeling on the bed side by side. He then fucked them doggy style, doing one, then the other. After a while, Katy climbed on board his dick and rode him like a bucking bronco. Maggie sat on his face, grinding her cunt into his mouth. She was facing her daughter, and the two women started kissing and suckling on each other's breasts. They formed this bizarre human triangle, devoted to sinful incest.

Eventually, Katy disappeared, only to return a minute or two later; the Dark Destroyer strapped on and ready for action. Since Maggie had taken it upon herself to have sex with both her children, it seemed kind of appropriate that she let them fuck her at the same time. So, there she was, sandwiched between them, Katy's rubber dick buried in her asshole, her son's flesh and blood version stuffed up her pussy. By the time Terry came inside her, Maggie had passed out, and both siblings were basically fucking a dead weight.

The sex went on for hours, albeit gradually it got less and less frantic. Every so often, one member of the incestuous trio would take a break and just watch the other two go at it for a while. Both Maggie and Katy had cum countless times; Terry had no complaints on that score, either. Eventually, it all came to a halt. For now, they were a spent force. The three of them were wrapped round each other; you had to look carefully to work out which limb belonged to which person.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?" Maggie asked her son stroking his wet, sweat-soaked hair softly.

"Yes, Mom. It was amazing."

"I enjoyed it too, you know." Katy said, pointedly.

"Good, I'm glad." Maggie said.

"What time is it?" Terry asked.

"Around midnight." Katy replied.

"Time for bed, I suppose." Maggie said. "Although, we'll have to change these sheets."

They got up and stripped the bed. Then they put on clean sheets and opened the window, hoping to air the room out. The stench of their sex was strong. They all took showers; Maggie and Terry in the ensuite bathroom, mostly keeping their hands to themselves; Katy in the other bathroom down the hall. It was obvious that mother and son were going to sleep together in the main bedroom, but what about Katy?

"It's okay, Mom. I'll sleep in my room."

"You don't have to, honey. There's plenty of space."

"No, it's fine. You're the couple, I'm just a guest."

"Well, if you're sure." Maggie didn't press the issue, the truth is she wanted Terry to herself. She had greatly enjoyed the experience they had all just shared - it was exciting and forbidden and taboo - but she would always prefer being alone with her son.

Katy kissed both of them goodnight and quietly slipped out of the room. Within five minutes, Terry was lying on top of his mother and they were making love again. Gently, this time, but with no less passion or feeling. Both of them kissing, as his dick moved slowly inside her; they whispered sentiments of mutual love and adoration.

7

After that night, and contrary to what you might have expected, the floodgates did not open, the tidal wave was not unleashed. Their threesome remained an interesting and somewhat peculiar one-off. At least for a while. Maggie continued having sex with both her children, separately; and her offspring did, on occasion, have sex with one another. But what they all did together that night, did not set any precedent. Terry would have happily been up for it, of course, and Maggie always did whatever her son wanted. Katy would have probably been amenable to the idea too, she had come to greatly enjoy sex with both her mother and her brother, but the opportunity never arose. Elliott returned home from his trip to Atlanta; Terry eventually went back to college.

There was the possibility something might occur later in the spring. Maybe they could arrange a repeat performance around Easter, or early Summer? Maggie sensed Terry was interested in the idea, and she knew she'd go along with it, if it's what he really wanted.

But then Elliott caught the pair of them fucking, and their whole world changed in an instant.

It was probably inevitable they'd get found out one day. They had become too reckless, too desperate. They had just fucked too many times, the odds were not in their favour. Even a trusting man like Elliott couldn't overlook the obvious, when the obvious was taking place right in front of him. Incest may indeed provide its own greatest alibi, but that was not a maxim you could rely on a hundred percent of the time.

In the end, it all happened so quickly. Terry had returned home from college one weekend. Katy was away on a school trip, so played no part in the fireworks that were to follow. Once again, Elliott was due to go golfing for the day, so mother and son would have plenty of time to indulge their carnal desires. Maggie waved her husband off and was hitching up her skirt by the time he had left the driveway. By the time he was at the end of the road, she was bent over the kitchen table, and Terry was balls deep inside her.

But the propitious luck they had enjoyed for nearly two years now, suddenly ran out on them. Just like that. It turns out Elliott had forgotten his favourite golfing glove and was forced to return home. As soon as he walked through the front door, he heard the unmistakable sound of sex. The slapping of flesh against flesh. He recognised the lusty groans and moans of his wife. When he actually reached the kitchen and saw the pair of them in the act, he momentarily failed to recognise his son. He could see his wife, bent double with her big ass on display, at nine-thirty in the morning on an unremarkable Saturday. But at first he just saw a young man pounding away at her from behind.

A thousand thoughts, probably a million, ricocheted through his brain at that exact moment; the thought of his wife and his son having sex was not one of them. But then, suddenly, the truth of what he was witnessing came into sharp focus. This wasn't just any young man. This was Terry.

"What the...what the fuck is going on?!?" Elliott screamed.

The sight of Terry and Maggie suddenly realising they had been caught, the look on their faces transforming in a nanosecond from sexual delight to shock and then to dismay, was almost comical. But then Elliott punched Terry and all hell broke loose.

The skuffle probably only lasted about thirty seconds and it could have been a lot nastier. Elliott leapt at his son and gave him one solid blow to the mouth, splitting Terry's lip. He tried to follow up with a second, but by now Terry had some of his wits about him, and was able to deflect any physical assault. He was nearly thirty years younger than his father and was in considerably better shape. If this had gotten serious, Terry could have easily beaten the shit out of him. But instead he simply restrained him until he was calm enough to talk. Or at least calm enough to just content himself with shouting.

"Elliott! Leave him alone! Leave my baby alone!" Maggie screamed. She was almost hysterical. Elliott had punched her darling boy, drawn blood no less, and, like a lioness defending her cub, Maggie responded with some violence of her own. She scratched at Elliott's face, and he howled in pain. This was in danger of getting seriously out of hand. Terry tried to restrain both his parents, even as one of them wanted to punch his lights out.

Looking back, Elliott wouldn't remember much of what happened in those frantic seconds, but two things did occur to him. Firstly, when did his wife start shaving her pussy? And secondly, when did his son get such a big cock?

After a minute or so, things began to calm down a little. Without warning, Elliott threw up on the kitchen floor, which somewhat took the wind out of his sails. Maggie rushed to her son's side and clung onto him for dear life. Elliott was bent over, his hands on his knees, his heart racing, his throat burning. He looked up at his wife and son, stood together like Bonnie and Clyde. Like husband and wife.

He didn't say another word. Instead he turned round and walked out of the house.

Elliott vanished for three days. Completely vanished. He didn't answer his phone, he didn't contact any of his family. He booked himself in to a nice hotel and, for most of the time, just watched television. Maggie was beginning to consider calling the police, although what the fuck she was going to tell them, she had no idea. But then, finally, he phoned Maggie's cellphone.

"Hello?" She answered.

"It's me." Elliott said, coldly.

"Elliott? Is that you? Oh God, Elliott we've been so worried. Where are you? Are you okay?"

"Shut up. Shut up and listen to me."

"Okay. Okay, Elliott."

"I'll be back tomorrow afternoon. We need to talk. Is Katy there?"

"Yes."

"I assume you haven't told her what's happened?"

"No." This was a lie, but Elliott didn't know how deeply Katy was involved. That omission was something Maggie wanted to maintain. She saw no need to drop her daughter in the shit as well. "I told her you were on a business trip."

"Okay, good. Make sure she stays away. Get her to visit a friend or something."

"I will."

"And he better not be there."

"No, Terry won't be there. I promise."

"Good. I'll be over at about two."

And with that, he hung up.

True to his word, and Elliott had always been fastidious about punctuality, he came home just before two o'clock the next day. Maggie was waiting for him in the living room. Terry had insisted on staying with her for the last few days, but he had returned to college that morning. Katy had been given the bare bones of what had happened, and had wanted to talk to her father, but Maggie insisted she stay away too. A little reluctantly, she agreed.

Elliott looked a mess. He hadn't shaved for at least a couple of days, and he looked rumpled and dishevelled. He didn't so much sit, but collapse into his favourite chair. Maggie sat opposite him and waited for him to speak.

"Where is he?"

"Terry?"

"Yeah, who else do you think I mean?"

"He's back at college."

"So...I assume...that wasn't the first time you and he had...been together?"

"No."

"And it didn't look like he was forcing you to do something you didn't want to do?"

"No! God, no! Terry would never do anything like that. What kind of boy do you think he is?"

"That's a question I've been asking myself ever since I found him with his dick buried inside his mother's snatch!"

Elliott glared at Maggie, and she looked the other way.

"How long has all this been going on?"

Maggie paused, not sure how much to tell him.

"How long?!?"

"Nearly two years."

"Two years!?! Jesus fucking Christ, Maggie, two years!?! How old was he when you first slept with him? Eighteen!?! Seventeen!?!"

"He was eighteen."

"Eighteen! You started fucking him when he was eighteen?!?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course I want to fucking know! You start having sex with our son, when he was a goddamn teenager, and you wonder if I want to know why?!?"

"I don't know why. It just happened."

"It just happened? It just happened!?! You just happened to commit incest with your own son? It was an accident? Is that what you're telling me. What, you were bending over, looking for something in the fridge and Terry accidentally stuck his dick in you?"

"Please, Elliott, don't be like this."

"Don't be like what? What am I being like, Maggie? I think I'm being pretty fucking amazing, frankly. I could've gone straight to the police and have you locked up for being a fucking pervert. But I didn't."

"I know. I'm grateful."

"Jesus, what a mess." Elliott sighed and let his head fall backwards. She could hear his heavy breathing, as the two of them sat in silence.