Insatiable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" He asked, his voice almost breaking.

"Well, I've done three pregnancy tests, and they're all positive. I'm going to have book an appointment with a doctor, to have a proper one."

"What are we going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Are you going to...keep it?"

"Of course. It's our baby, of course I'll keep it. I know it's a shock. I know it's a pretty big thing to deal with. But everything will be okay."

"But what if it isn't?"

"I know there are risks. I'm not getting any younger and then there's our situation."

"The baby could be deformed."

"Well, we don't know, do we? Let's just see what happens. There are tests. I'm sure our baby will be healthy."

"I don't know if I'm ready to be a dad."

"Oh baby, you'll be a wonderful father. Don't doubt it for a second. Every new parent worries if they'll be up to the task. I felt the same way when I was pregnant with you. No one knows if they'll be any good. You can only try your best."

"I suppose."

"And there'll be perks."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. Firstly, I get really horny when I'm pregnant. Like, even more horny than usual, and I'm already pretty horny, aren't I? I'm gonna want your cock inside me all the time."

"Is that a fact?"

"Oh yeah. And my boobs are going to grow. You think they're big now? They're going to get huge."

Terry pulled her onto his lap and started to fondle her breasts. Whenever she was at home, Maggie had usually taken to wearing nothing but one of Terry's t-shirts. She loved having the smell of him, up close all the time. And they did, of course, provide easy access whenever Terry wanted to fuck. And Terry wanted to fuck a lot. She was wearing one now, and she lifted it up over his head and shoulders, so he could snuggle up to her naked chest. Mother and son were soon making love on the kitchen floor.

The doctor's appointment would lead to confirmation that she was indeed pregnant. Terry was sat by her side when they got the news. Maggie explained that she was going through a divorce and the baby's father was not going to be present for any of what would follow. Her son was here to support her, and he would be by her side throughout. The doctor thought it was all a little weird, but he'd seen weirder.

So that was why Terry had to rush to the hospital for Maggie's ultrasound, Tawny's saliva still drying on his dick and balls as he drove. There was a whole load of challenges and hurdles mother and son were going to have to overcome. Maggie had faith they would, but only if they stuck together.

No story really has a happy ending, because no story really ends. Life continues. It just keeps flowing like a river, stretching out into the distance. Life was going to stretch out ahead of the Molloys, and there were going to be ups and downs for all of them, in the years to come.

Elliott would try to rebuild his life, as best he could. Maybe he would start dating again? Maybe he would meet someone new? He'd received a shocking blow when Katy told him her mother was pregnant. It brought back memories of that day, images of them together. Katy asked if he might want to meet the baby when it was born. Elliott said no, but he wondered about that. It wasn't the kid's fault after all. He or she couldn't be blamed for his or her parents. And, whether he liked it or not, he or she would be his first grandchild. That was something to ponder.

So too was Katy's offer. He tried to forget what she'd said. He tried to forget her perfect body, her beautiful breasts, her naked skin. But it was difficult. Really fucking difficult. He knew he was right to turn her down. He knew someone in this goddamn family had to have a shred of moral backbone. But why had he been so tempted? Why did he think about it all the time? And what would he do if she made the same offer again? He hoped he'd do the right thing, but he couldn't be a hundred percent sure he would.

Katy tried to live her life as best she could, which was easier said than done when you thought about it. She lived a sort of strange double existence; part of the time with her father, the other part with Maggie and Terry. She still slept with both of them, but less regularly now. She knew they were truly focussed on one another. Katy was a pleasant diversion, but the real bond was between mother and son. She had always been a second choice for Maggie. But she accepted that now.

And there was always the harem. They hadn't gone away, and the Dark Destroyer was in regular use. She was excited too about becoming an aunt for the first time. Not just an aunt of course; she was going to be a sister again. Incest could certainly be confusing. She saw the excitement in her mother's face; the trepidation in her brother's. Katy hoped for the best. What else could you do?

Maggie hoped for the best too, but she tried not to think too much about the future. She vividly recalled those harsh words Elliott had spoken, the last time she saw him. What would it be like when she was older? When she was fifty-five? Or sixty? She was about to have a baby, starting a new family at an age when most women were beginning to think about winding down. She and Elliott would probably have been empty-nesters by now, if she hadn't started this mad, wonderful affair with her son. Instead, she was looking forward to another twenty years of parenting. It was a daunting prospect.

She was happy though, most of the time. Yes, Terry was still fucking around with his little floozies. She didn't like that, but she indulged him, like she always did. They'd come to a tacit agreement that he could screw other women, but he didn't do it at home. And, truth be told, he wasn't fucking around all the time; Maggie was always available to him, and he enjoyed sleeping with her far more than anyone else. But she understood that he was probably going to need an outlet for all that sexual energy once the baby arrived. She wasn't going to be at his beck and call, with a crying infant on the scene. And what would they tell that child when it got older? Would they explain the true nature of their relationship? Explain how Maggie could be a mother and a grandmother at the same time? Or that Terry was both a father and a brother? Difficult questions to answer - but those were tomorrow's problems.

For now, Maggie was where she felt she belonged...in bed, with her son. She was sat on top of him, riding his cock. His face was buried in her tits, and she was kissing the top of his head. She was beginning to show now, her belly expanding with their child inside her. Her son's child. Her tits were bigger, just like she promised. And she was extra horny all the time. She had promised that too.

All the tests so far had been clear, all the scans had been fine; their baby was healthy and thriving. The doctors wanted to be extra careful, due to her age, but they said everything seemed to be going exactly to plan. Maggie had always known that would be the case, she had never doubted it for a second. The love she felt for Terry was too strong. As far as she was concerned, anything they created together would be perfect. Earlier that day, they had seen their baby for the first time. A small image on a computer screen, no more than a shape really. But there was a heartbeat. There was life. Both of them had burst into tears, so moved were they to be witnessing the miracle that had been created from their incest.

Maggie had seen her life turned upside down over the last few years. Most of that was her own fault. She had been unremittingly selfish and appallingly cruel. She had broken the heart of a good man, who she had loved, and who had always treated her well. And she felt tremendous sorrow and regret about that. But it had all been worth it. She didn't care what anyone else thought. She had what she wanted, and that was the end of the matter, as far as she was concerned. After all, she had been driven by love. A bizarre, twisted, perverted love; but love nonetheless. Perhaps no one else would ever be able to understand. Well, that wasn't Maggie's problem. The world outside could be a big, frightening place; but she had the love of her life right where she wanted him. Together they would embrace life. Grab it by the horns.

They would be fearless.

They would be passionate.

They would be insatiable.

The End

***Okay, that's it for Maggie, Terry et al...for now. It's funny, I had envisioned this as a self-contained two-parter, with no more sequels to come. But then, as I finished it, an idea occurred to me...what if Maggie and Terry had a little girl? What might happen when that little girl grew up? Might the Molloy tendency for family fun be passed on to the next generation? I'm making no promises, there are other stories I want to concentrate on first, but the Molloys might - just might - return.***