Insatiable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Katy doesn't know?" He eventually asked.

"No." Maggie answered, after a long pause.

"Well, that's something. So, what do we do now?"

"I don't know."

"This is...this is all so unbelievable. I just don't know what to say, let alone what to do. I genuinely don't know if I can ever forgive you for this. It's too big. It's too wrong."

"I understand. I'm so sorry. I really am."

"He's going to have to find somewhere else to live. I can't have him under this roof. I can't trust him. I can't trust you either, if I'm being brutally fucking honest, but if we're going to try and make this marriage work, he's got to be way out of the picture. I don't know what we're going to tell Katy. We'll have to come up with something. Something about an argu..."

"No." Maggie said simply.

"What?"

"No. I'm not going to give him up."

"Are you kidding me? Is this a joke?"

"No. It's no joke. I won't give him up. If he moves out, I move out."

"You're in no position to negotiate here, Maggie. If you want to save this marriage..."

"I don't."

Elliott stared at her, not sure what to say. Maggie continued.

"I'm sorry, Elliott, I really am. I know this must have been a terrible shock for you. And I know that I've betrayed you. I've treated you very badly. I love you. I really do. But...I love him more. I've always loved him more. Not sexually, of course. Not when he was a boy. You used to joke that I would rather be married to him. I suppose it isn't a joke anymore."

"You're leaving me? You're leaving me for my son? Our son?"

"Yes, I suppose I am. I can't live without him. He means everything to me. If it's a choice, then it's no choice at all."

"And you think he feels the same way? You think he wants to set up home with his own mother?"

"I believe so, yes."

Elliott burst out laughing. A loud, braying cackle that filled the room. It was an empty, humourless, hollow sound.

"You're completely fucking nuts. You've lost your fucking mind. Do you seriously believe you can make him happy?"

"Yes."

"I mean, sure, I'm not blind. I can see you might have a certain appeal to a horny twenty year old. I know how men look at you. Your body. Your tits. I suppose your son might look at you the same way. You've got that going for you. For now. But you're twenty-five years older than him. Twenty five years! What do you think it'll be like when you're fifty? Fifty-five? Sixty? Do you think he'll still want you then?"

"We love each other."

"You're his goddamn fucking mother, for Christ's sake!" Elliott bellowed. Maggie jumped at the sound of his vocal eruption. "How can you even consider this as an idea? It's insane. It's completely fucking insane! He should be with someone his own age. He should meet a nice girl, get married and have kids. How can you stop him from doing that? How can you be so selfish? You're going to ruin his fucking life!"

"Please, Elliott..."

"And when you're in your seventies and you've got dementia and you're shitting yourself and you've got to wear adult diapers. Do you think he'll be looking after you? Will he want to fuck you, do you think? It won't be all that sexy then, will it?"

Maggie burst into tears. She bent over, her head in her hands and she wept.

"I was prepared to give you a chance. Not many people would, after what you did, but I was going to try and find a way through this. But not now. This marriage is over. We are over. You're welcome to him. You sick pair of fucks."

She just carried on crying, not saying a word, her head and shoulders shaking as she wept.

"I'm going away for a few days. While I'm gone, get your stuff out of the house. Get his stuff out too. Find a good lawyer. And just hope I don't tell my lawyer why I'm filing for divorce."

Elliott stood up.

"Goodbye, Maggie. Make sure I never see you again."

He turned round and walked away, not looking back for a single moment. Maggie heard the front door slam shut, and then she slid onto the floor, where she curled up in a ball and cried and cried and cried until the welcome veil of darkness finally descended upon her.

8

Eighteen months later...

The storeroom was pretty crappy, but it would suffice for their needs. It was a fairly small space at the back of the building. Not all that much stuff was actually stored there; a few drums of cooking oil, some piles of white tablecloths and a photocopier that hadn't worked since the days of the second Bush administration.

It was mid-afternoon and the restaurant wasn't that busy. Tawny was supposed to be on shift. She was a waitress who worked there part-time. She was nineteen and a typical LA bimbo. She had long blonde hair, a pretty smile and fake boobs her father had bought her for her birthday. Her uniform was relatively demure - this was a classy establishment, not some T-and-A joint like Hooters - but most of it was lying on the floor. Tawny was leaning up against the wall, facing forward, with her hands flat on the peeling plaster; wearing nothing but a black bra and what remained of her pantyhose. Her body shook rhythmically as a large, erect cock slid in and out of her tight, waxed cunt.

That cock belonged to Terry Molloy.

He and Tawny had been fooling around together ever since she started working there. He'd been her designated mentor, which meant he had to show her the ropes, tell her where she could store her stuff, point out where the staff bathroom was, that sort of thing. He'd offered her a lift home that first night, after flirting with her remorselessly throughout the evening. Both of them knew exactly what was going to happen, and he had ended up fucking her on the back seat of his car, when it was parked outside her house. Tawny actually had a boyfriend at the time, but she thought Terry was crazily cute and she had always had a fairly relaxed attitude when it came to sexual commitment.

Terry hammered away at her, as he reached round to grab hold of her tits. They were not as spectacular as his mother's, but they were good enough. He loved the soft, fleshy nature of large, natural breasts; but he could live with fake boobs all day long. Whoever had augmented Tawny's chest had done some great work.

He came inside her and then suggested she clean him up. Tawny was always the kind of girl who was happy to oblige, and she sank down to her knees in front of him, and started licking his cock and balls. It was while she was tending to her work, that Terry's phone began to ring in his pocket. A familiar name appeared on the screen.

"Hey, Mom."

"Terry, where are you?"

"Still at work."

"You know you've got to be at the hospital by four? We've got to fill out a ton of forms before the ultrasound."

"I'll be there, don't worry."

"Okay, great."

There was a pause, and for a second he thought they had been disconnected. But then...

"Who is she?"

"Who?"

"The girl you're with."

"Oh, her. That's Tawny. We work together. Tawny, say hello to my mom." He said, peering down at her, as she continued to suck on his cock.

Tawny tried to respond, but her response was mostly indecipherable, for obvious reasons.

"She says hello."

"I'm sure she does. She's got your dick in her mouth, I assume?"

"Yep."

"Is she as good at sucking your cock as I am?"

"No one is, Mom, you know that."

Maggie chuckled to herself. Her son was such a rogue, but she could never stay angry with him.

"Hospital. Four o'clock. Be there."

"Will do."

"Try not to fuck her again before you leave."

"I'll try, but you know what you always say? I am insatiable."

"Well, ain't that the truth." Maggie said, before hanging up.

"That was really your mom?" Tawny asked, after temporarily suspending her cleaning duties.

"Yeah."

"You don't mind talking to her, while I'm going down on you?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Isn't that a bit weird?"

"No. Mom and I are very close. There's nothing a boy shouldn't be able to tell his mother."

Tawny shrugged, then wrapped her lips round the head of his dick. Terry reckoned he probably could cum again before having to leave for the hospital.

9

Despite everything, despite all the ways in which he had been betrayed, Elliott was surprisingly decent about the divorce. When he left Maggie alone in the house that day, the day she told him she was leaving him for their son, he had gone back to the same hotel where he had been staying for the previous few days. He scoured the internet for local listings, and hired himself an escort. The first time he had ever done such a thing. A young woman called Amanda - working under the name of Angel - arrived at his room an hour or so later. Elliott promptly lost his nerve and ended up paying for the girl to leave. Then he lay on the bed and wept.

No more than twenty miles away, back home, Maggie had phoned Terry and explained what had happened. He insisted on coming back and she spent hours enveloped in his arms, sobbing and wailing and howling. Then, once she'd calm down a little, they had made love. Terry was still Terry, after all.

Over the next couple of days, they had gone looking for somewhere to live. Maggie had relatively few close friends and she could hardly turn up at someone's door, with her son in tow, explaining how they were now a couple. Eventually, they found a small bungalow, a few miles away from Lafayette Terrace. By the time Elliott returned, Maggie and Terry were gone. She left a note for him in the kitchen, which contained her new address and the contact details of her divorce attorney.

Nobody would have blamed him if Elliott had wanted to be a vengeful asshole about it all, but he opted to be the better man. He didn't take advantage of his wife's indiscretions and he was generous in the settlement. The Molloys were rich after all. He kept the house and he handed over a sizeable lump sum to his soon-to-be ex-wife. He also agreed to pay a monthly allowance that comfortably took care of Maggie and Terry's living expenses. The fact that both their children were adults made the divorce simpler, on some level at least. Of course, the fact their son was an adult had ultimately caused all the problems in the first place.

But one thing Elliott was clear on; he didn't want to see either of them, ever again. This was particularly painful on Terry. He could be a cocky little schmuck, but he was fundamentally sweet natured. That might sound a little far fetched when you saw him pounding away at his mother's cunt or asshole, but it was basically true. And Elliott was his father. He understood why his Dad was so upset; Terry had betrayed him in the most profound and disturbing way possible. He had literally stolen his wife away from him, right from under his nose. There was some twisted psychosexual shit going on there, make no mistake. But he was still Dad. He had played catch with him as a kid. He had taught him how to ride a bike. He had taken him swimming.

And then Terry fucked his wife.

The complete and utter disintegration of the relationship between Elliott and Terry Molloy was the saddest and single most destructive consequence of the whole affair. It was a wound that both men felt deeply, even if neither of them much wanted to talk about it. Maggie had been married to Elliott for nearly a quarter of a century, and she felt her loss greatly; but Elliott and Terry were flesh and blood. She hoped that one day, Elliott may rethink matters a little, and welcome his son back into his life, in some capacity. Although she understood that might be impossible while she was still Terry's lover.

Similar thoughts had crossed Katy's mind too. She was another piece of flotsam thrown around by the raging storm that was the breakup of her family. Elliott did not know of her sexual involvement with her mother and brother, and that wasn't likely to change either. Everyone agreed that would be a revelation sure to break Elliott's heart all over again.

She found herself in the strangest of positions. Elliott, knowing no better and trying to protect her, did not tell her why he was throwing her mother and brother out on their ears. But she knew what had been going on, indeed she had been a party to it, so she had to feign ignorance. She would keep asking questions, but not ask too many questions.

Katy continued to live with her Dad, but she maintained contact with the rest of her family. All forms of contact. She occasionally had sex with both of them, although not usually at the same time. That happened only rarely. One notable occasion was the night of Terry's college graduation. Maggie booked them into an expensive hotel suite and they spent a sinful few hours sucking and fucking like lunatics. This time, Maggie insisted she would wear the Dark Destroyer, and it was Katy who had to endure the bracing experience of taking both of them at the same time. She had never cum so hard in her life.

Elliott knew his daughter was still in touch with Maggie and Terry, but he obviously didn't know the full extent of their relationship. He made no secret of the fact he would prefer it if Katy stayed away, but she was nineteen now, and he could hardly forbid her from going. Sometimes she asked him if he wanted her to pass on any messages, but he always said no.

Then Katy did something really stupid, that was also kind of sweet. In a really weird way.

A couple of months after Maggie and Terry had left, Elliott had gone out with some work friends for a drink. The end of his marriage was common knowledge by now, although the cause of it was still a mystery. Any of his co-workers who had ever met Maggie, especially one individual who had encountered her in a stationery cupboard at an office party a few years earlier, may have had their suspicions about why they had split up, but the full details were unknown.

Somewhat to his surprise, Elliott had actually quite enjoyed the evening. It was one of the first times in weeks he had almost been able to forget what had happened. One of the first times he had been able to banish the images in his mind of his son and his wife having sex. When he got home, the place was silent. All the lights were switched off. When he got to his room, he found he wasn't alone. There was someone lying in his bed. A familiar, curvaceous shape could be seen under the covers.

"Maggie...?"

"Daddy."

It was Katy, rather than her mother, who greeted him that night. Sometime later, Elliott would realise that he had been a little disappointed. For a brief, shining moment, he thought his wife had come back to him. And he knew, if that had been the case, he would have welcomed her back, with open arms.

But it was his daughter, not his wife, who greeted him that night.

"Katy, what's wrong? Why are you in here?"

It was only then, he realised she was naked. She had thrown back the covers and climbed out of bed. Nineteen years old and the very model of physical perfection. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms round his neck.

"Katy, why are you in here...with no clothes on?"

"I've been thinking. I've worked out what we can do to make things better."

"What do you mean?"

"I know about Mom and Terry. I know what they've been doing."

"Oh God, Katy. I'm so sorry you've had to learn about that."

"It's okay."

"No, it's not okay."

"No. No, it is. It makes things easier, don't you see?"

"No, I don't see."

"It's so simple. Mom and Terry are together. If you and I got together, we could all be happy."

"Katy, what are you talking about?"

"Us."

"I don't understand."

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy."

"What?"

"You can fuck me. We can do it right now, on your bed. I'll be your little slut. I'll be your little dirty girl. I'll be your sexy Katy-pie."

"No, Katy. No, that's not right."

"You're wrong, Daddy. It makes perfect sense." As she spoke, she reached forward and started stroking his dick, still covered by his boxers and pants. "I'll suck your cock. You can fuck my pussy. Or my ass. You can do whatever you want."

"Katy, this is so wrong. Just because your mother and your brother have gone nuts, it doesn't mean we have to as well."

"But it'll make everything right. It'll bring us all back together." By now she was crying, as she continued to massage the front of his pants.

"Katy, please stop. Katy-pie...please."

She let her hand fall to her side, and he wrapped his arms around her. Then he tenderly placed his finger under her chin and lifted her face up, before kissing her on the forehead.

"Katy. I'm your father. I love you more than anything else in the whole wide world. I'd do anything for you. Anything. But we're not supposed to do that. It would ruin our relationship. It would ruin your life. I couldn't live with myself. Some things are just wrong. This would be wrong."

"But I want my family back, Daddy."

"I know. But some things can't happen. We're going to get through this, together. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay. Now go to bed."

She walked off and Elliott couldn't resist watching her intently, in all her naked glory, as she disappeared out of the room. Her long, elegant back. Her large curvy buttocks. Her shapely legs. She was so beautiful.

He sat down on his bed and let out a loud sigh.

"Jesus!" He said to himself.

What the fuck had just happened? What the fuck had happened to his family? Elliott couldn't believe how fucked up everything had got. First his wife runs off with his son, then his daughter offers herself to him on a silver platter. And he had wanted to accept. He had seen his precious child, naked and willing, and he had wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her brains out. But Elliott had been the voice of reason, the voice of sanity. He had done the right thing.

Just barely.

Katy never told her mother or brother about that night. She didn't see the point. She felt a bit embarrassed about the whole thing, to be honest. In the light of day, it seemed kind of childish, kind of desperate. She sincerely believed that sleeping with her father would make things better between all four of them. But Dad had turned her down. And anyway, Maggie and Terry soon had other things to concern themselves with. Another complication had occurred.

Maggie was pregnant.

In a way, this development was both extraordinary and kind of inevitable. Since the pair of them had essentially moved in together, the opportunities for sex had greatly improved. They didn't have to sneak around anymore, they had a home of their own. Terry had graduated and was working as a waiter. Maggie could live out her fantasies of domestic bliss. Her son had fired a lot of spunk inside her. And maybe she wasn't always that careful about taking her contraceptive pill. But it had still come as a surprise when she realised her period was late.

Terry was shocked, and that was putting it mildly. All the blood had disappeared from his face. He didn't utter a sound for what seemed like the longest time. Maggie sat there, stroking his hand, as he absorbed the full impact of what he'd just been told. His life had taken some unusual turns in the last few years; this felt like the most unusual turn yet.