Inseparable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next one, miss. But after that, another lucky score. And another. Killian started to realize it wasn't luck when she lost count of how many landed correctly. When the pile of hoops was gone, Killian stared at him and just said, "What the fuck?"

Looking amused, Logan said, "Told you I'd make up for the both of us."

"Thirteen," reported the teenager working the booth, looking begrudgingly impressed. "You can basically have anything," he pointed at the prizes.

After selecting one that was an appropriate size to transport on a motorcycle, he and Killian moved on.

"I've literally never seen anything like that before," said Killian, still in disbelief.

"It's a secret talent of mine," he shrugged.

"Aren't nerds traditionally not good and physical things? Hand-eye coordination or whatever."

"Stereotypes are meant to be broken," he said. "I'm pretty good at physical things." He winked at her and she felt her cheeks go warm, not entirely sure if he was joking or flirting with her. She was pretty sure it was the former.

"How'd you get so good at that game anyway?" Killian asked.

"Practice," he said nonchalantly. When Killian looked at him dubiously, he said, "You really wanna know?" She nodded. "When I was about thirteen or so, I was pretty convinced that being able to win a teddy bear was basically the key to every girl's heart--I've since learned women are a bit more complex than that, obviously. Anyway, I decided to pick one and get good at it. I honestly can't tell you how much of my allowance I spent on that mission," he laughed, "but it was a lot."

"So it was just a plan to get girls?" Killian snorted.

"Yes. About as strategic as a thirteen year old boy can be. Thought if I could find the hardest game it would be the most impressive to show off."

"Did it work?"

"You tell me."

"I am pretty impressed," she admitted.

"Then I'll consider all that allowance worth it."

It had grown completely dark, save for the bright flashing lights of the midway. It was Killian's favorite time, but she realized she'd only ever experienced it with Jack before.

"Ferris wheel," said Logan.

"Boring," Killian rolled her eyes.

"It won't be," he promised, leading the way.

They waited in line for a few minutes before boarding. Killian couldn't help noticing almost everyone in line seemed to be couples. She realized, apart from a couple of groups of friends, everyone was apparently on a date. She wondered if that's what people thought when they saw her and Logan. Not that it mattered one way or another.

"You know, I always thought you going to school for computer science was a joke," Killian said as they boarded. "I didn't think you'd actually follow through with it."

"Why, because brilliant, bad-boy, sexy, programmer isn't something you see every day?"

He wasn't wrong. He didn't fit the typical profile at all. He was muscular, kept his blond hair military-short, had full sleeves tattooed on both arms, and all-in-all, was a borderline douche bag looking stud.

"Something like that," said Killian.

"Looks can be deceiving. For example, you look like a princess bitch, but I know you're pretty cool."

"Princess bitch?" she repeated.

"It's not a bad thing, sweetheart. Bad thing to be. Not a bad thing to look like."

"Thanks?" she said, unsurely.

"Figured out what you're gonna do for college?" he asked.

"Nah. Not yet."

"Come hang out with me at UT."

"Yeah right. You don't want me tagging along. Isn't it your last year anyway?"

"I wouldn't mind. I've never minded you tagging along."

"You've always given me a hard time."

"You know what they say about why boys tease girls, right? It's usually because they like them."

"Right," laughed Killian.

"Take a picture with me," said Logan.

"What?" Killian looked at him, confused. "Together?"

"Unless you don't want to be seen with me," he teased.

"Yeah, right," she snorted. "You're the one who's hanging out with a high schooler."

"Only weird if you make it weird, sweetheart. Besides," he added, "that's only going to be true for a little longer." He showed her the picture. "See? Adorable."

She nodded. Killian had to admit, it actually was a pretty good photo. She realized they were now sitting much closer together than they had been when they got on the ride. She swallowed, not sure why that thought had elevated her heart rate slightly.

"What is it?" Killian asked, noticing Logan was looking at her.

"Honestly? You're so fucking pretty right now I can't take my eyes off you."

"Oh," she blushed, and looked down modestly, "thank you." Killian wasn't sure what to say. Logan had never commented on her appearance before, and he'd certainly never said he couldn't take his eyes off her. No one had ever said that to her before. She was spared from having to come up with more of a reply when the Ferris wheel came to a stop and they had to get out.

Jack

Jack heard the front door open as his family arrived home. It was a little early, he thought. Killian would be bummed, she loved the fair after dark.

J>K: Hey Kil

J>K: I'm sorry I bailed today

She didn't reply. He sighed. Half hoping Killian had come back with his family, he wandered out of his room.

"How do you feel, hun?" His mom swooped in on him immediately.

"Fine," he grunted.

Jack looked around surreptitiously for any sign of Killian while he got a glass of orange juice. Disappointed, he sulked back to his room.

J>K: I hope you got home safe

J>K: Maybe we can hang out tomorrow.

Jack refreshed his feed, bored, and ready to scroll. He stared, stunned, at the first picture he saw.

"Mother!" Jack bellowed.

"What is it?" She came rushing in. "Is everything okay?"

"Where's Logan?"

"Why are you yelling?"

"Sorry," he apologized hastily, and then repeated the question. "Where's Logan?"

"You don't look very sick, Jack," she narrowed her eyes at him. "And you're not acting like it either."

"Never mind," he muttered.

His mother shook her head disapprovingly and left him.

Jack took a screenshot of the picture Logan had posted and captioned it, preparing to send it to Killian.

J>K (draft): So are you just too busy to text me back?

Jack deleted the message and tried again. It sounded so childish.

J>K (draft): What is this?

Delete.

J>K (draft): You don't make a cute couple.

Delete.

J>K (draft): Tell me this isn't you.

Delete. Delete. Delete.

He sounded jealous and he knew it. He couldn't say any of those things to Killian. He had no right to. He had no reason to be jealous even. It's not like Logan had ever shown interest in her before anyway.

He opted to send the screenshot sans caption. Then he texted Clara, desperate for a distraction. Anything to help prevent him from thinking about what the hell Logan was doing with Killian.

J>C: I need to see you.

C>J: Thought you couldn't tonight?

J>C: I know

J>C: But I want you

C>J: I want you too, sexy

J>C: How bad?

C>J: See for yourself

A few moments later, he did see. His cock instantly perked up as he laid eyes on the wet slit on his screen.

J>C: You always know how to make me feel better

C>J: Are you doin okay?

J>C: Nothing to worry about sweetheart

J>C: Send me another?

C>J: Pic?

J>C: Yeah

C>J: Are you alone?

J>C: Shouldn't you have asked me that before sending me your pussy a min ago?

C>J: I'll rephrase: are you jerking off?

Jack sent her a picture of his growing erection.

C>J: God you're huge

J>C: I'll remind you how big I am tomorrow

J>C: Show me your cute little ass

J>C: Pleaseeeeeee

Jack barely realized he'd already started touching himself. He started to stroke it with more vigor, his eyes fixed on the picture of Clara's slit.

She sent another.

She must have been laying on her stomach on her bed when she took the selfie. Her butt was raised just a little, making it look very round. She wore a pink lacy thong and her blonde hair was just visible in the frame.

J>C: thank you baby

J>C: You know just what I needed

Jack beat his cock aggressively. Maybe he'd fuck her in the ass tomorrow. He couldn't take his eyes off the picture, but in his mind all he was seeing was Killian from the other night. When he had walked into her room and she was wearing nothing but pink panties while she brushed her long locks.

Jack grunted and clasped his cock tightly, watching himself spill his seed.

He felt a little better. Briefly. But his mind went right back to where it was.

Killian hadn't replied to his texts. He decided to send Logan the screenshot too, this time, followed by a text.

J>L: Fuck you bro.

About ten minutes later, Jack's phone buzzed, making him jump in surprise.

L>J: Thanks, I thought it was a cute pic too.

Jack almost threw his phone straight through his bedroom window. Logan was the biggest asshole ever. And he still wasn't home. And Killian hadn't texted back.

He was feeling murderous.

Killian

"Is this your first time then?" Logan asked, watching Killian eye his bike. It took her a moment to realize he meant being on a motorcycle, then she nodded. "Don't worry, I'll keep you safe." He handed her his helmet. Logan got on his bike, and Killian sat down behind him.

"What do I hold on to?" Killian asked, sitting down and seeing no obvious places to put her hands.

"Me." The engine revved; Killian slipped her arms around him quickly. She realized she might have been holding on a little too tightly when they stopped at a stop sign and Logan asked, "You okay back there?"

"Yeah." Killian nodded, getting over the initial shock of cool wind.

Killian realized the whole trip had gone by very fast when they slowed as they entered her neighborhood.

"Thanks for the ride, Logan," she said when they came to a stop in front of her house. Killian dismounted. She handed Logan the helmet and paused, glancing up at him. There was something in the way he looked at her that made her heart quicken, just like when they were on the ferris wheel.

"Anytime, sweetheart. I had fun tonight."

"Me too," said Killian shyly. With an awkward wave goodbye, she turned from him and walked to the door.

"Hey, princess," he called, making her pause. "This is yours." He tossed her the stuffed panda.

Killian's mother was waiting for her on the other side of the door when she opened it. Killian wondered if she had come because she had heard the sound of the bike in the driveway, or if she just happened to be standing by the door and drinking a glass of wine. She suspected it was the first option.

"Hi, Mom," said Killian brightly.

"Hello, Killie," she said, raising an expectant eyebrow. "Who was that?"

"Logan."

"Logan who?"

"Um, Johnson, Mom. What other Logan would it be?"

"I thought you were going to the fair with Jack," she didn't sound mad, just curious.

"Yeah, well, so did I," said Killian, a little clipped. "I told you I was going with his family. Not my fault he didn't come."

"Logan is back for the summer then?" her mother asked.

"Yeah," Killian shrugged. "Got back this week."

Killian's mom continued to pepper her with questions as she followed Killian towards her room. "Do I dare ask how you ended up on Logan's bike at," she paused to look at the time, "ten-thirty at night?"

"I'm back before curfew, aren't I?"

"Yes," her mother agreed, looking for the next issue. "But his bike."

"You let me ride Jack's ATV all the time. I wore a helmet."

Her mother pursed her lips. "If you were out with his family, why didn't you get a ride home with them?"

"Because Mr. and Mrs. Johnson are parents and, like you, have no interest in being out this time of night."

"I have to say, Killie, I am a little surprised. I didn't realize you were close to Logan."

"Close? Mom," she said exasperated, "don't make it weird. He's just Jack's brother."

Unable to find any other argument, Killian's mother stopped harassing her.

Killian went to her room, sat on her bed, and opened her missed texts. All from Jack.

J>K: Hey Kil

J>K: I'm sorry I bailed today

J>K: I hope you got home safe

J>K: Maybe we can hang out tomorrow.

The last message made her heart sink. It was simply a screenshot of the picture of her and Logan.

K>J: Hey

She swallowed. There was no reply.

K>J (draft): I'm sorry.

K>J (draft): Do you want to talk?

K>J (draft): It's not what it looks like.

She deleted all the drafts and stared at her phone blankly. She didn't have anything to apologize for. She hadn't done anything wrong.

So why had Jack's texts made her feel like she had?

K>L: Thanks for hanging out with me today. I had fun.

L>K: My pleasure

L>K: Let's do it again soon.

Killian smiled and bit her lip thoughtfully. She had definitely felt a connection with him but... The thought of enjoying herself made her feel guilty. Which was stupid, considering Jack was clearly not struggling with the same issue. Plus, she was supposed to try being interested in other guys.

FRIDAY

Killian

Killian didn't know which would be worse. If Jack bailed on movie night, or if he was actually there. He hadn't picked her up. He hadn't been in class.

K>J: Still sick?

The least he could do was text her a bit more regularly. She hadn't received a text from him since the picture of her and Logan.

She sighed and decided to text Logan instead. At least he would probably reply.

K>L: Is Jack home?

L>K: No

L>K: He's not with you?

K>L: No

L>K: But it's Friday

K>L: I know

L>K: You can come watch a movie with me if you want

K>L: Maybe

L>K: Do you know where he is?

K>L: I assume the usual.

L>K: The new girl?

K>L: Probably

L>K: On movie night? Isn't that against the law

K>L: Yep.

L>K: Seriously, you can still come over and watch a movie

K>L: Don't you have real friends to hang out with?

L>K: Maybe I want to hang out with you

K>L: You just feel sorry for me cause Jack blew me off twice in a row

L>K: No. I feel sorry for you because Jack is your only friend.

K>L: Asshole

L>K: You coming over then?

K>L: Yeah

The fact that Logan was taking pity on Killian was just sad. And the fact that he was kind of right about her not having anyone else to hang out with was also sad. But she'd had fun with him at the fair and wasn't opposed to spending more time with Logan.

Killian walked outside and then doubled back for a sweatshirt. It had been a brutally hot day and she was still in cut-off shorts and a crop top. It had finally cooled off enough for another layer.

There were no cars in the driveway; the rest of the family must have been out. Killian let herself in.

"Head's up," said Logan.

Killian looked up just in time to catch a can of beer that was hurtling towards her head. She opened the beer and walked into the den. "You could have knocked me out with that."

"Sorry, sweetheart." He followed her into the den.

"Have you seen Jack at all today?" Killian asked.

"Nah," said Logan, "why?"

"He skipped school," she said blandly. "Guess he's not that sick after all."

"Evidently." Logan raised his brows. "Christ, is that what kids are wearing these days?" He watched her pull off her sweatshirt she had worn over.

"I don't know. Do I look like a kid to you?"

"No." His eyes travelled down her body slowly. "No, you do not."

Killian swallowed, feeling very much like she had the night before when he said goodbye to her. She assumed it was simply due to having an attractive, older man give her attention. Very attractive, to be fair.

"Anyway," said Killian, "what have you been up to today?"

"Went for a run. Worked on my project." He shrugged. "That's about it."

"You're really focused on your project," Killian observed. "I don't remember you ever being particularly well known for your academics in high school, and now you're doing it all summer. What changed?"

"I enjoy it," he said simply. "And I'm a lot less worried about what people think of me now. Being popular in high school doesn't mean anything after it's over."

"Yeah I guess that's true." Killian found herself drawn to his easy confidence.

"What movie do you want to watch?" he asked her.

"Your choice," she offered.

"You sure about that?"

"Why not?"

"Because if I choose, it will be a scary movie, in the hopes you feel inclined to be close to me when you're all scared."

Killian bit her lip, now certain Logan was flirting with her. And she liked it. "How scary?" she asked innocently.

"How scary will it take?" he quipped.

"Not very," admitted Killian. When Logan raised an eyebrow and looked at her interestedly, she hastily added, "I mean because I get scared easily, not that I want to--not that I don't want to..." she blushed deeply. "I just meant--"

"Killian," Logan stopped her.

"Y-yes?" she stammered.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her. It didn't last long but it left her breathless by the time he stopped. Killian didn't pull away immediately; she looked up at him, eyes wide.

"That's what you wanted last night, yeah?" he asked. "I saw it in your eyes when I dropped you off."

"Maybe," she said shyly. "It seemed like you wanted to."

"I did. Still do." He brushed a stray lock of hair from her face. "You've already got me wrapped around your finger, princess, and you don't even realize it."

"Oh," said Killian dumbly. She didn't know what to say. But she did want to kiss Logan again.

"I'm gonna put on the movie." He smiled at her and stepped away. "And you can decide what happens after that," he winked.

Killian was only half interested in watching The Lost Boys. Maybe a little less than half. She was also very interested in what she thought was an inevitable make-out session. She moved a little closer to Logan; he put one tattooed arm casually around her shoulder as they watched the movie.

How come all I can think about is how hot he is? Killian wondered. Did I not notice before?

She hadn't. Or at least not consciously. Certainly not like she was now.

"I'm going to get a drink; do want anything, princess?" he asked her, a little way into the movie.

"Same, please," she said.

Logan got up to leave. Killian ran her fingers through her hair, unnecessarily trying to perfect it.

"Thanks," she said sweetly, when he returned.

Killian conveniently readjusted as Logan sat back down. She cuddled up to him, taking the opportunity he had just given her.

"You comfortable?" he asked casually.

"Very." She looked up at him.

Killian, surprising herself, shimmied closer to Logan. Close enough to kiss. Tentatively, she pressed her lips to his. Not tentatively, he kissed her back.

She crawled into his lap; he looked up at her. "You're really fucking pretty, you know that?"

"Thanks, stud."

"You know...I always thought you were shy."

"Maybe I was just waiting for the right guy to open me up."

She leaned in and kissed him. He felt good. He pulled her closer, kissing her deeply. Her lips parted willingly against his. Killian melted into his touch, eyes closing, as he gripped her waist. Her hands moved along his arms. His chest.

"The movie is over," said Killian awkwardly, pulling away when she realized the credits were running.

"You gonna head home?" he asked.

"I should." She stood up and stretched.

Logan stood too. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her close again, following her to the door with his arms around her waist.

"What if I'm not ready to say goodbye to you yet?" murmured Logan, kissing her neck and sending shivers down her spine.