Inseparable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still deep in Clara, pinning her head to the bed, Jack turned to look at the door. He'd been in such a hurry and knew he had the house to himself, that he hadn't even bothered to close his bedroom door. But now Logan was standing there, looking at him with an expression torn between irritation and laughter. But Killian. Killian was standing in his shadow and her expression looked like neither of those things.

"What the fuck," growled Jack. "Get out."

"Jack, what--" Clara raised her head. Seeing two people in the doorway, she squealed and quickly tried to cover herself with her hands.

"Wait," said Logan slowly. "What the fuck?" He looked at Clara curiously, then turned and looked at Killian, and then back to Clara.

"Get out, Logan," said Jack.

"It's uncanny." Logan still looked at the two girls.

Jack wanted to look anywhere but Killian. She was just standing there, staring blankly, with a look of deadpan disgust on her face.

"Let's get out of here," said Killian quietly, tugging on Logan's arm.

"And close the fucking door behind you," snapped Jack.

"That's fucking hilarious," laughed Logan, shaking his head. He put his arm around Killian and closed the door to Jack's room.

"That was so embarrassing," moaned Clara.

"Don't worry about it," grunted Jack.

"Who was that, Jack?"

"It's just my stepbrother and his girl. It doesn't matter."

"Looks like you guys have similar taste," she giggled.

"You know, Clara, maybe you should go too. This is why I didn't bring you over sooner."

"God, Jack, can't you take a joke?"

"No," he snapped.

"Maybe I can distract you?" She turned to him. "Or remind you what we were doing..." She looked down at his cock which was now showing very little interest in the situation. Clara wrapped her lips around it before Jack could reply. Which definitely helped. "I know what you really want anyway," said Clara, sucking on her finger and wetting it with spit. Then she turned around, put her ass in the air, and worked her finger into her asshole.

Jack watched, now feeling much less inclined to kick her out. "You gonna let me fuck that sweet ass of yours?" he asked, rubbing his cock along her wet slit.

"I know that's what you've been thinking about. You want it?"

"Fuck yes, I do."

He lubricated his cock with her juices. She pulled her finger out of her asshole as he lowered his head to tease it with his tongue.

"Be gentle, big boy," she said, as he pressed his cock to her puckered hole. "I've never had something that size in it before."

"Don't worry, baby, I'll be as nice as I can." Jack wasn't sure how nice that was going to be. He really was going to be as gentle as he could be. But it was going to be one hell of a stretch and he wasn't exactly in the sweetest of moods. He pushed his head inside, making her whimper. "That's it," he coaxed her, rubbing her clit with one hand.

She was so tiny and tight, and he was so big, he almost felt bad for her. Almost. But she was determined, and he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity. Her little ring was so tight on his cock it almost hurt as he started to force his shaft into her.

"Fuck, Jack," she cried. "Slow."

"Sorry, baby." He leaned down and kissed her neck, slowly working his way deeper into her. "Almost there."

He paused once he had finally buried the length of his cock in her, letting her adjust to the fullness. She was so fucking tight, Jack was amazed he even had managed to fit inside her. He couldn't help remembering that he had thought something very similar when Killian's pussy had contracted around his finger. And god if she was that tight just on his finger... He had wondered how on earth he would ever fit his cock in.

Get your head in the game, Jack, he told himself. Stop thinking about Killian while your cock is deep in Clara's ass. But wasn't that why he was in Clara's ass anyway? Because he couldn't stop thinking about Killian? So much so, that he had to go fuck a girl that looked as close to her as he could find.

Jack pushed Clara gently onto her stomach as he pulled out a bit and started to slowly thrust into her, making her cry out. He kissed her neck and murmured in her ear, "Just relax, baby."

She moaned softly. He closed his eyes and buried his face in her hair. God, he loved Killie's hair--Clara's hair, he corrected himself.

He wasn't sure why he was still trying to fool himself. There was only one thing on his mind while he slowly fucked Clara's ass; what it would be like to be the first man to fill Killian.

Her ass clenched on his cock. It was too much. "God, you feel good," he groaned. "You're gonna make me cum already, baby."

She mewled in delight and pushed her hips into him. He came hard--disgusted with himself--as he imagined he was filling Killian's virgin pussy.

Killian

Killian knew Jack fucked girls. Hot girls. Lots of them. But she'd never actually seen him fucking a girl. Right in front of her. His cock buried deep in someone.

She wished it were still true.

"I assume that's not the girl you chose?" said Logan, as he closed his bedroom door behind them.

"No. I know what kind of girls he goes for and it's not ones that look like her," said Killian with some distain.

"Like you, you mean?"

"Yeah," she said shortly.

"I'm just glad I get the real thing." He looped his fingers through her belt loop and pulled her to him.

Jack's voice was just audible from the other room. "You gonna let me fuck that sweet ass of yours?"

"She sounds more fun." Killian had been aiming for a joking manner but suspected it had come out sounding insecure and petty.

"She sounds like a slut," he shrugged. "And you're a princess. I'm glad I have you and not some off-brand version of you."

"Thanks, Logan," she sighed, trying not to sound upset. "You mind if we go now?"

"Course, sweetheart."

Killian was putting a lot of effort into controlling her emotions and she wasn't sure how much longer she could keep it up. She wondered if she was going to be sick. She wondered if she'd be able make it through a date with Logan.

Jack

Jack ran the shower after Clara left. He checked his phone while he waited for the water to warm up, half expecting to see a message from Killian. There was none. No message from her. No message from Clara--whom he had not taken out to lunch afterwards. No message from Logan. Nothing.

J>K: Tell me when you're home

Jack stood motionless under the hot water. He had never hated himself more.

Killian

By the time Killian managed to get her helmet off, Logan was already waiting for her, holding a bag that had seemingly come from nowhere.

"I didn't know we were coming to this lake," said Killian. It was ten minutes further than the lake she and Jack always went to.

"Don't worry, I brought brunch."

Feeling his hand touch hers, she glanced down. "This is not what I expected from you," admitted Killian, as their fingers intertwined.

"I was in your bed this morning. Holding your hand doesn't seem that shocking, does it?" he said, leading them to the end of the dock.

"No," she laughed, sitting down on the edge. "I mean this picnic-brunch thing."

He raised his eyebrows. "It's a beautiful day, and I'd rather enjoy it out here with you, than from inside a restaurant."

"Me too," she smiled at him shyly.

"I had to work with what I could find at the house, so it's not exactly gourmet." He pulled out several mason jars filled with different things. He handed her one with granola and yogurt in it.

"Logan?" She watched him open a jar that had fruit.

"Sup, princess?" He paused what he was doing and turned his attention to her.

"This is...really fucking cute." It almost made her want to laugh.

"Trust me, it wouldn't be nearly so cute if I'd been at my place. This was all I could find to pack things in." He handed her a jar of what turned out to be mimosa. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"This was a sweet idea."

"I've been known to be sweet on occasion."

Killian wanted to say something. Anything. Have a conversation. But it was like her mind just couldn't come up with anything. She pretended to be occupied by eating.

"You doing okay, sweetheart?" he asked.

"Yeah," said Killian, "why?"

"You've been quiet." He paused. "It's about earlier, isn't it? Back at the house."

Killian shrugged, wishing he weren't right.

"Weird you out a bit to see Jack with that girl?"

"I guess, yeah."

"Explains the sneaking around though." When Killian looked at him questioningly, he explained, "Because he knew it was weird that he's fucking someone who pretty closely resembles his best friend."

"Yep. A bit weird," said Killian blandly.

"You're about ten times prettier though, for the record."

"Thanks, Logan," she smiled.

"You think he's doing it because he's pissed we're spending time together?"

Killian shook her head. "Pretty sure it's the same girl he started seeing right before you came back."

"I know it was probably uncomfortable to see him like that, regardless of what she looked like. Trust me, seeing my brother balls deep in some girl was not something I needed to witness either. Just try to get your mind off it. It'll be less awkward over time."

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right," Killian nodded, sounding more confident than she felt. "Sorry I'm so distracted," she apologized, knowing she wasn't doing great at being a good date.

"You have nothing to apologize for, sweetheart. I'm just glad you're here with me."

Killian was glad too, and all she wanted was to enjoy it without thinking about Jack.

"Can I help take your mind off things?" he asked, holding up a spliff.

"Definitely," she agreed, accepting it gratefully once he had lit it. Killian knew no amount of weed in the world would erase the image of Jack plowing that girl from her mind, but it didn't mean she wouldn't try.

"Two years ago," said Logan. Killian looked at him, confused by the random statement. "You asked me last night when I first thought of kissing you."

"Oh?" Killian hadn't expected that.

"When we all went to the beach house," he referred to the joint family vacation two years prior.

Killian raised her eyebrows. "Funny, I remember thinking you were avoiding me."

"I was. You barely wore more than a bikini all week. Felt weird about staring at you since you were sixteen."

"Three years isn't too bad."

"Four," he corrected. "But I like to think it wasn't creepy since we knew each other."

"That why you waited until I was eighteen?"

"Partially," he shrugged. At her inquisitive look, he said, "I was waiting for you and Jack to get together, honestly. I always assumed it would happen eventually and I didn't want to make things weird."

"Really?" asked Killian, completely caught off guard.

"Yeah. But it's senior year, almost summer. If it hasn't happened by now, it probably never will. What with college and all that."

"Yeah," Killian swallowed. "You're right."

"When I realized he was dodging you, I didn't feel so bad about making a move."

Killian gave him a smile but her mind was stuck on what he'd said previously. If it hasn't happened by now, it probably never will. For a moment, Killian was afraid she might start crying. Not because she and Jack would never be together, but because this was how their friendship might end.

"You really don't know what you're going to be doing next year?" he asked. Killian shook her head, feeling especially young and embarrassed by her lack of responsibility regarding her future. "You should consider Austin, really."

"You won't be there much longer."

"It's still a good school, even without me at it," he winked. "Besides, I'd like to stay in the area."

"Well, I'm sure I'll be in-state, but I've only applied a couple places and it's getting late."

"I'll help you," he offered, "if you want."

"That's really sweet of you, Logan."

"I'm just looking for excuses to spend time with you, princess."

"Maybe you don't need an excuse," suggested Killian.

"No?" He smiled. "Lucky me."

Killian bit her lip shyly. He had a way of looking at her that made her heart race.

"Come here, beautiful," he murmured, touching her cheek and drawing her into a kiss. His lips brushed hers teasingly, but Killian wanted more; their kiss deepened. "You're way too sexy for your own good," he said gruffly.

She nipped his lip teasingly. He made her feel good. Killian found herself on her back with Logan braced over her. Backlit by the sun, his hair looked like molten gold. "So are you," she returned.

Logan squeezed Killian's waist gently, causing a warm, tingling feeling of excitement to fill her stomach. His insistent mouth against hers left her breathless, but she didn't struggle to breathe. She let the dizzying warmth sweep through her, carrying her to a place where her thoughts couldn't reach her and all that existed was Logan.

Killian felt rudely pulled back to reality when Logan stopped kissing her. "We aren't alone anymore," he explained, looking off in a direction Killian couldn't see.

Killian sighed and sat up. Her heart was still racing, and she found she couldn't tear her gaze from him. He pressed his lips to hers again. When he pulled away, Killian felt her lips stick slightly to his, as though unwilling to let him go.

Logan stood, and Killian accepted the hand he offered to help her up. "I'm gonna take you home now," he put his arm around her, "because I think your mom would like that, but I'm going to be thinking about this the rest of the day."

Jack

He made himself lunch and stared at his phone some more.

J>K: Please don't ignore me Kil

J>K: I just wanna talk

Logan walked in the door. Alone.

"Where's Killian?" Jack demanded.

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"What have you been doing with her?"

"I haven't been--how did you put it--fucking that sweet little ass of hers?"

"Listening in on me, perv?"

"Maybe you should have waited until we were out of the house if you wanted privacy."

"You weren't supposed to be home."

"Killie left her sweatshirt here last night and wanted to get it."

"Don't call her 'Killie,'" snapped Jack.

"What's your problem, bro?" asked Logan. "It's not like you wanted her."

"Doesn't mean I want her with you."

"Dude, what's going on? We've always got along fine. You know me. You know I'll treat her right, if that's what you're worried about."

"You're too--too...you're too old for her."

"That's really the best you got?" Logan rolled his eyes. "Get over it, Jack. Go have fun with your knockoff-Killian-butt-slut."

"Fuck you," Jack muttered. He picked up his phone and walked out the door.

J>K: I'm coming over Killie

Finally, she replied.

K>J: I don't want to talk

J>K: We need to.

She didn't reply.

Killian

"Mom," Killian called, jumping up from bed. She checked to make sure her back door was locked, as she again shouted, "Mom!"

She ran down the hall, nearly running into her mother.

"Killian, what is it?" she asked, taken aback by the urgency of her daughter's call.

"Don't open the door."

"The door? What are you talking about?"

As if on cue, there was a knock.

"Who's at the door, Killian?" her mother asked.

"I--Mom, please." Killian wasn't ready to tell her mom the whole truth, but she knew she had to give her something. "It-it's Jack," she said finally. "Please don't open it."

"I won't," her mother agreed, softening at the sight of her daughter's distress. "How about I pour us some iced tea and you can tell me why we're avoiding Jack?"

"Okay," Killian nodded, and followed her mom to the kitchen.

Killian sat down at the table and waited for her mother to sit down with their teas before she started speaking again.

"Jack and I aren't really talking right now," Killian began.

"It looks like he doesn't think so."

"He started it," she said childishly. "He's been freezing me out. He doesn't even read my texts. I don't know why I should talk to him when he chooses to ignore me. And I know why--it's the girl he's seeing. But he's never done this before," Killian sniffled a little bit, trying hard not to cry.

"It will probably pass, honey. You know how he is. Jumping from one girl to the next."

"That's not it," said Killian. "I-I," Killian got up the courage to finish the sentence, "I saw them today."

"You met her?"

"No, Mom, I mean I walked in on them...literally having sex."

"That is awkward, but I'm sure--"

"She looked like me, Mom," Killian cut her off. "She could have been my sister."

"Oh dear..."

"So, yeah. That's why I'm avoiding him. I don't think I can look him in the eyes right now."

"Maybe he wants to apologize or explain things?" she suggested.

"I'm sure. But I'm not ready to see him so it will have to wait."

"Killian," her mother started delicately, "do you think this is Jack's way of telling you he doesn't like you spending time with his brother?"

Killian raised her eyebrows. "Jack started being a dick right before Logan got back. So no. And even if that was the case, he needs to find a better way to communicate his feelings than that."

"I don't disagree with you."

Killian's phone buzzed in her pocket. She checked the new messages, already knowing they were from Jack.

J>K: I'm here

J>K: Your door is locked

J>K: Killian open the door

J>K: Seriously?

J>K: I just want to talk. Please.

K>J: I can't. I'm sorry.

"Jack?" her mother asked, as Killian replied.

J>K: Stop hiding. Can't we handle this like adults?

Killian made a derisive noise that answered the question.

K>J: Can you not be a hypocrite for like 2 seconds asshole

K>J: I'm not the one pretending to be sick to get out of seeing you.

"He just told me to stop hiding."

"Do you want to let him in?"

"No," said Killian firmly. "Mom, he pretended to be sick to get out of going to the fair."

"So that's how you and Logan happened?"

"Logan went out of his way to spend time with me; Jack went out of his way to avoid me," Killian shrugged. "He's made it pretty clear I've been replaced."

"Do you want my advice, Killie?" She set her glass down. "Go on a double date. You, Logan, Jack, and this new girl."

"No! I don't want to get to know her. I'm not going to suddenly be her friend."

"I didn't say you need to be her friend. I'm saying, keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Killian stared at her in disbelief. "Mom, I don't think that's usually considered motherly advice."

"It's woman to woman advice, Killian. You said she's your replacement. Go see if it's true. Be yourself; show Jack you don't need him to be you."

"I thought you didn't approve of Logan."

"Hasn't sopped you yet, has it?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I can't just ask him on a date."

"Says who?" her mother asked. When Killian shrugged noncommittally, she sighed, "I can tell he likes you."

"Yeah." Killian looked into her glass bashfully. "I think he does."

"No boy has ever gone to a girl's house just to see her geriatric cat," she said, giving her daughter a knowing smile.

"Oh, that's probably true." Killian's cheeks had grown very warm.

"He has more tattoos than I remember," she commented, to which Killian made a vague noise of agreement.

"You know he's actually smart, Mom?" To Killian's surprise, her mother laughed at her. "It wasn't a joke."

"Killian, of course he is," she said. "He was accepted to Cal Tech and Harvey Mudd, neither of which tend to extend the offer to people who aren't actually smart--smart, like, almost perfect math SAT, smart."

"Really?" Killian gawked at her mother. "How do you know that?"