Inseparable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over her shoulder at him and then turned to face him. She put her arms around him and stood on her toes, pressing her lips to his again. Logan returned the affection with enthusiasm, backing her against the wall. He wound his fingers through hers, pinning her hands behind her.

Killian's heart was racing. "Maybe I could stay a little longer," she breathed, finding herself very interested in learning what might happen if she did.

Logan opened his mouth to speak, but then the front door opened and whatever he started to say was drowned out completely by Jack, who roared, "What the fuck!?"

"Relax, Jack," said Killian, trying to intervene but he ignored her.

"Get the fuck off of her." Jack grabbed Logan by the back of his shirt and dragged him away from Killian. "What the fuck are you doing, Logan?"

"He wasn't doing anything I didn't want."

"What are you doing here anyway?" He rounded on her.

"It's Friday." Killian shrugged nonchalantly.

"What?" He looked confused.

"Not like you to miss movie night, little bro," said Logan.

"Hope you had a nice time tonight, Jack," Killian said coolly.

"What the fuck, Killian," Jack growled.

Raising her eyebrows, she said, "Next time, text me back," and headed for the door.

"Want me to walk you home, sweetheart?" Logan asked.

"Please." Killian shot him sweet smile.

"Night, little bro. See you tomorrow." Logan clapped Jack on the shoulder as he walked by him, grabbed his coat, and followed Killian out the door into the cool summer night.

Logan put his arm around Killian's shoulder and walked her home.

"I'm glad you came over tonight," said Logan quietly.

"Me too." Killian looked up at him with a small smile.

"I'm sorry about Jack. I hope he isn't mad at you."

"Jack hasn't really been around much; in case you haven't noticed."

He kept his arm around her until they reached her doorstep.

"Night, sweetheart." He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers a final time.

"Goodnight," said Killian breathily, watching him disappear into the night.

Killian opened the door quietly, fingers crossed her mother wasn't waiting on the other side like last time.

Her phone had been buzzing constantly in her pocket after leaving with Logan. She pulled it out and sat on her bed.

J>K: What the fuck Killian

J>K: Logan? Are you fucking kidding me!?

J>K: Tell me this is a stupid fucking prank

J>K: You know what. I don't care. Have your fun with him.

It buzzed again in her hand as she was reading.

J>K: Don't ignore me. I know you're not even with him. He's home now.

K>J: Calm down

J>K: Calm down? What the fuck is your problem?

L>K: Jack is pissed

K>L: Yeah he's blowing me up

K>J: What's your problem Jack? You're the one who is acting psycho.

J>K: My problem is that you're trying to get fucked by my brother

K>J: Dunno how much trying I'm really gonna need to do for that

L>K: I'm still glad I got to see you.

K>L: Me too

J>K: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FUCK HIM

K>J: Not allowed to fuck him? Sorry dad.

J>K: Don't be a cunt

K>J: Don't tell me who I can and can't fuck

J>K: I'm your best fucking friend. I get to have a say.

K>J: Really? Cause you've been doing a shitty job of acting like it recently

J>K: I'm coming over.

K>J: I'm going to bed.

J>K: Now, Killian

K>J: Yeah I'm going to bed now

J>K: Don't be a fucking smartass

J>K: We need to talk.

K>J: Then talk to me tomorrow.

K>J: If you're not too busy with your new slam piece

J>K: Jealous much?

K>J: Goodnight Jack

Furious and a little guilty, Killian turned off her light and tried to go to sleep. But her heart was pounding, and her mind was racing. She didn't know what she'd gotten herself into.

Killian heard her phone buzz. She ignored it. Until it buzzed a second time. Unable to resist, she reached over and grabbed it.

L>K: I just finished talking to jack

L>K: Are you still up?

Seeing it was from Logan and not Jack, she replied immediately.

K>L: I'm still up

K>L: How was your talk

L>K: It was more him yelling at me vs a real conversation

K>L: Anything good?

L>K: Just confirmation of why I didn't do this sooner

K>L: oh?

L>K: I figured he'd be protective

K>L: You mean you wanted to kiss me before now?

L>K: Might have crossed my mind

K>L: When was that?

L>K: I've always noticed you Killian

L>K: Prettiest girl I know

K>L: You're sweet

K>L: I'm sorry about the drama

L>K: You're worth it.

SATURDAY

Killian

Killian woke up in the morning with her phone still in her hand. There were two more messages from Logan that she had fallen asleep before seeing.

L>K: I want to see you again soon

L>K: Sleep well princess

Killian hurriedly replied.

K>L: I want to see you soon too

K>L: I'm so sorry!! I totally fell asleep last night

L>K: How soon are we talking?

K>L: Oh hey!

Killian hadn't actually expected an immediate reply.

L>K: Morning sweetheart

She looked at the clock and saw it was only 7:30.

K>L: What are you doing up already?

L>K: Finishing run. You?

K>L: Still in bed

L>K: Mm don't distract me

K>L: You could come over if you want

L>K: When?

K>L: Now if you're close?

L>K: I am

L>K: But I'm also sweaty

L>K: Kinda gross

K>L: I don't mind

Killian had an image of Logan in her mind--sweaty, post-workout--and it was far from gross.

L>K: What about your parents?

K>L: lol you're def not coming in the front

K>L: Be quiet. I'll unlock my door.

L>K: Okay. 5 min

She swallowed, suddenly nervous. Killian hadn't planned on asking Logan to come, and when she did, she didn't expect him to say yes. She leapt up, ran to the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and combed her hair; then she ran back, unlocked the backdoor to her room, jumped back into bed and slid under the covers.

She took a deep breath, trying to relax again.

The only boy who'd ever been in her room was Jack. Killian was sure it was the only reason her parents had never set explicit rules around the use of her bedroom doors. She suspected the rules would change very quickly if her parents ever found out she was sneaking Logan in.

The backdoor opened and Logan popped his head in. "Hey, you."

"Good morning."

She sat up in bed as he walked in, closing the door quietly behind him. Logan came over and sat down next to her. She watched as his eyes travelled around the room, taking in his surroundings.

"I don't remember the last time I was in your room," he said. "But I thought it was a lot pinker."

"I don't recall you ever being in my room."

"I was watching your cat--the big, fluffy, orange guy with a human name."

"Roger," she laughed. Roger was the family cat. He was nowhere near as fluffy now as he once was, and his orange fur had become significantly lighter. "You haven't seen him for a while, have you?"

"I didn't know you still had him. He's gotta be ancient now."

"Fifteen."

"Impressive."

Killian eyed Logan. He was a little sweaty, to be fair; just enough for the thin fabric of his white shirt to cling to his body in a way Killian found far from gross. She could see the faint outline of more tattoos on his chest. Killian bit her lip and looked away, long enough to get up the nerve to reach out and touch his cheek. She pressed her lips to his, drawing him into a kiss.

"Oh, it's like that, is it?" He raised an eyebrow.

"We could keep talking about my cat, if you'd prefer."

He proceeded to make it very clear which he preferred, without the use of words.

"How are you so damn pretty, even right when you wake up?" he asked, gently tracing the line of her jaw with his thumb.

"I'm not," she blushed.

"You are."

"You're not so bad yourself, stud," she smiled, pulling him to her.

In truth, he was the most attractive person she'd been with. Except, maybe Jack, but she wasn't in the mood to think about Jack. And there were things about Logan that Jack didn't have. Like blue eyes and tattoos. Killian's hands moved from his neck, down to his shoulders, his arms, his chest... She wanted him closer.

Logan pushed her back into her pillows, kissing her deeply. His hands felt hot on her bare waist. She kissed his neck, enjoying the lightly salty taste of his skin. She nipped him softly.

"Killian," he growled, sending shivers down her spine, "I don't want to get carried away right now."

"Then you better practice self-control," she breathed, pulling up his shirt a bit.

"You're making it hard," he groaned.

"Yeah, I bet," Killian smirked.

"You know that's not what I meant."

"Doesn't mean it's not true too," she said sultrily. "Take your shirt off."

"Your parents..." he protested half-heartedly.

"If my parents came in right now, I don't think it would matter if you were wearing a shirt or not." She was sure here parents would kill them either way. She buried her face in his neck, nibbling teasingly. His natural masculine scent was intoxicating.

"I always thought you were a good girl," he said, letting Killian pull his shirt off.

"I usually am."

"But?"

"But you're really fucking hot," she murmured, her fingers lightly exploring the firm ridges of muscle under her fingers.

"Likewise, princess," said Logan huskily. His lips met hers again, hungrily.

Killian was coursing with adrenaline. She was hyperaware of every sensation. Logan's hands moved up the side of her slight body. His thumb barely grazed the side of her breast. But it was enough for him to feel she wasn't wearing a bra under her tank.

Killian's hips moved against his, fevered with excitement. Through the thin layers of fabric between them, she felt his arousal pressing against her thigh.

Finally, Logan pulled away. "I think I should go," he murmured.

"Already?" She kissed him again.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"I really want to be gone before your parents wake up." He pulled his shirt back on. "And I need to take a cold shower."

"Fine," she pouted.

"You want to do something later?" he asked.

"Like what?"

"Lunch? Movie? Lake? Whatever you want."

"Like a date?" she asked, feeling suddenly very shy, despite her bold moves, moments before.

"Do you want it to be?"

"Do you?"

"I'd love it," he said, standing up.

"Okay," she agreed.

He leaned down to give her another kiss before heading to the door. "Text me when you're ready, princess."

Jack

Even in the morning, Jack was seething. He shouldn't have blown up like that at Killian. But Logan? Was she intentionally picking Logan to piss him off? He should talk to Killian. He knew it was the right thing to do, but she was making it really hard to want to.

J>K: Can we talk now?

K>J: No

J>K (draft): Fuck you. You fucking bitch.

He almost sent it. But thought better of it.

J>K: How about tonight

K>J: I'm busy

J>K (draft): Fuck you. You fucking bitch.

Again, he almost sent it.

J>K: With Logan?

K>J: Does it matter

J>K: Did he spend the night with you

K>J:????

J>K: He wasn't here when I got up

K>J: No

J>K: Is he with you now?

K>J: If you care so much about where your brother is, why don't you ask him yourself.

J>K: Fine.

J>K: Tell me when you give a shit about our friendship again.

K>J: Seriously?

K>J: Fuck you.

Jack ground his teeth furiously. He couldn't talk to her.

J>C: Hey sexy

C>J: Good morning handsome

J>C: Come over. I want to see you.

C>J: Now?

J>C: Whenever you can

C>J: I'll be over in an hour

Clara was going to come over. That would help distract him.

He heard the front door open, frowned, and stood up. His parents said they'd be gone all day. Hearing running water from the kitchen, he poked his head around the corner. Logan was drinking a glass of water.

"Where have you been?" Jack demanded accusatorially.

Logan finished drinking his water before acknowledging Jack. Finally, he said, "Went for a run. What does it look like?" He was wearing running clothes. He looked as though he had been running. But for some reason Jack couldn't quell the feeling Logan had been doing more than just running. "And since when have my whereabouts been any of your business?"

"Since you started fucking around with my best friend."

"So, you are still friends?" Logan raised an eyebrow. "Cause it seems like you're too busy for her these days."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you, man?" Logan walked down the hall and past Jack. "You've had, like, fifteen years with Killian to figure out she's special. I can tell you it didn't take me nearly that long to realize she's a catch."

"I know she's special," said Jack tightly.

Killian

Killian showered and got ready. She put on her shorts and crop top and straightened her long hair into a high ponytail. Once she was feeling thoroughly pretty, she texted Logan.

K>L: I'm ready

L>K: I'll be there soon.

Killian hadn't thought this part through. The part where Logan showed up on the doorstep at 10 AM, and her mother's questions that would inevitably follow. She should have mentioned Logan would be arriving, but somehow that seemed harder than just waiting and dealing with it when it happened.

A few minutes later, Killian casually entered the kitchen and sat down at the bar. Her mom was making coffee.

"Good morning, honey," said her mother, looking slightly surprised to see her. "I didn't realize you were home. Didn't spend the night at Jack's?"

"No," Killian said, trying not to sound too irritable. "Came home after the movie."

"Do you want me to make you a cup of coffee?"

Killian was about to politely decline when there was a knock on the door. Killian's mother answered it.

"Hello, Logan," she greeted him, sounding a little confused.

"Good morning, Mrs. Mason," he said brightly. "How are you?"

"Just fine, thank you," she said. "It's been some time since we've seen you."

"I'm sorry I didn't say hello the other night when I dropped Killian off," he apologized politely. "It was late." Logan shot Killian a smile that made her blush.

"Would you like to come in?" asked her mother, who also noticed the smile, although it didn't seem to have the same effect on her.

"Sorry to drop by unexpectedly," he said, accepting the invitation and coming in. "Killian told me I could come see Roger sometime."

"Roger," her mother repeated blankly. "The cat, Roger?"

"Yeah, sorry, Mom," Killian jumped in. "I forgot to tell you."

"I didn't realize he was still alive," explained Logan.

"I didn't realize you were so fond of him." Killian's mother looked at him curiously.

Killian spotted Roger, napping peacefully in a patch of morning sun at the end of the hallway. "He's over here," she said, indicating Logan should follow.

She walked down the hallway with Logan a pace behind her, sure her mother's eyes were following them. Killian sat on the window seat next to the aging cat, and Logan sat down on the other side.

"Hi, buddy," Logan cooed at the cat. "Oh my goodness, you're getting so white, my friend."

Roger stretched luxuriously, half opened one yellow eye to give Logan a rather bored look, and then went back to his nap.

"That's the most excitement he'll have all day."

"See how much excitement you want in a day when you're eighty."

"Fair enough," Killian laughed.

Letting Roger get back to his nap, they stood up. "I was thinking," said Logan, turning his attention back to Killian, "if you're free, I could take you out to brunch." Killian nodded quickly. "To make up for sticking you alone with my parents at the fair because I was late," he added, as an explanation clearly meant for Killian's mom.

"Yes," said Killian, heading to the door and hoping to avoid further conversation with her mom.

"As long as it's alright with you, Mrs. Mason," he looked to her.

"Of course," said Killian's mother, who still seemed a little thrown to have Logan in their home suddenly. "Have fun," she waved as they left.

When the front door closed behind them, Logan said, "We have to walk back to my place first. Thought it might be best to show up on foot this time."

"That was a good call," said Killian, remembering her mother's less than pleased reaction the other night.

Jack

Logan would be out of the house, presumably doing whatever he and Killian were going to do, which meant he and Clara would have some privacy and not need to worry about her roommate, Bailey, walking in on them. Jack really wasn't sure how to handle the situation with Bailey, but Clara didn't seem too worried.

In all fairness, Jack probably shouldn't have taken Bailey out on a couple dates, and then met her roommate and immediately start fucking the shit out of her on the regular...but there was something about Clara that he found much more appealing. It had taken him off guard too. Bailey was the raven-haired beauty that Killian had told him to message. Clara was Bailey's roommate that he had met after his second time out with Bailey.

As soon as he saw Clara, all bets were off. Sure, Bailey was his type, through and through. But Clara... Clara was a little shorter, with perky tits, a cute little ass, bright blue eyes, and waist-length blonde hair. And she was wearing these cut-off jean shorts that barely covered her ass when he had first seen her. And fuck, Jack really had a thing for great asses in jean shorts. He knew immediately, he was going to pound that right into tomorrow. And he had. Several times.

Clara knocked on the door shortly after Logan left.

"Hey, baby," said Jack, opening the door. He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. He grabbed that tight ass and walked her into his bedroom.

"This town is kind of cute," said Clara, as he put her down on his bed.

"There's nothing here."

"Do you want to get lunch or something?" she asked. "I want to see it."

"I want to tear you apart first. Then we can get lunch. How does that sound?"

"What's got into you today, handsome?" she asked, as he pushed her back onto his bed. "You're an animal."

"I'm alone with you. Can you blame me?"

"Not at all," she giggled, unbuttoning his pants.

Within a few seconds, Clara's mouth was full of Jack's rock-hard cock. He grabbed a handful of her blonde hair as she looked up at him. Her blue eyes watered as she tried to force as much of him down her throat as she could. She couldn't get it all. But she was a really good trier.

He picked her up and flipped her over, as easily as if she was a doll. He yanked off her shorts and panties and buried his face between her ass cheeks. Clara moaned as he worked his tongue over her slit, right up to tease around her pink little flower of an asshole. Maybe he'd get lucky and she'd finally let him fuck her in the ass today.

Jack teased the head of his swollen cock around her hole.

"You still sore from the last time?"

"A little bit," Clara smirked, looking back at him.

"Good." Jack pushed her head down on his bed and crammed his cock into her pussy, making her whimper and moan. He started to fuck her slowly, but watching the way her butt jiggled every time he slammed into her excited him and there was soon nothing slow about his movements. She moaned loudly as he fucked her roughly.

"Did you hear that?" she panted, pausing and raising her head.

"No," Jack grunted, and pushed her back down. The only thing he had heard was the sound of her ass slapping against his hips.

A voice that was not Clara's brought him to attention. "Dude, at least close your door."