Inseparable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As it stands right now, I bet I know more about Logan than you do, honey. Moms talk; Judy is a close friend."

"Oh." Killian felt a little stupid for not having thought of that. "So...what else do you know? Is that why you disapprove of him?"

"I don't approve or disapprove. I just want you to be careful. I'm your mother, Killian, it's my job." She looked seriously at her. "He's a very smart and handsome young man. I know you feel like an adult because you're eighteen--"

"He's only a few years older than me, Mom. It's not that much. Besides isn't Dad like twenty years older than you." Killian knew perfectly well it was only ten years. "If Logan is too old for me, Dad is way too old for you."

"I never said your father wasn't too old for me," she winked. "But jokes aside, I don't mind you spending time with Logan and getting to know him more if you like him. Just be careful. Logan is very intelligent, and you are very beautiful. You may have different expectations for each other."

Killian frowned, trying to figure out what exactly that was supposed to mean. "If he got into Cal Tech and Harvey Mudd, why is he at UT Austin?"

"UT Austin is about a quarter of the price."

SUNDAY

Killian

K>L: I wanna find out what's so great about the new girl. You down to help?

L>K: What did you have in mind?

K>L: The 4 of us should go do something

L>K: You wanna go on a double date with Jack and your slutty twin?

L>K: I'm in

L>K: Did you just ask me on a date?

K>L: Maybe I did

L>K: Lucky me

L>K: What are you up to today princess?

K>L: Studying. Trying to anyway. Finals start next week.

L>K: I was gonna try to persuade you to come over, but I won't. I forgot it's finals. You feeling ready?

K>L: tbh not really

L>K: Try to focus on studying this afternoon. Turn your phone off for a while.

K>L: But I like having you to distract me

L>K: Me too. But I don't want to distract you from important things like passing your classes

K>L: Text me later tonight then?

L>K: Sure thing sweetheart

MONDAY

Jack

J>K: You wanna ride to school

K>J: yes

It was weird to text her and ask her that. He never had to ask. Then again, Killian had never literally locked him out before either, so he didn't think he could make assumptions. Except the assumption that she now hated him. He thought that was a reasonable thing to think. Hell, he hated himself too.

"Sorry I didn't let you in yesterday," said Killian, somewhat begrudgingly when they got to school. She avoided meeting his gaze.

"I just wanted to talk," said Jack.

"I know and we should." Killian hesitated before continuing. "I was thinking we could all get to know each other a bit better."

"Huh?" Jack stared at her dumbly.

"We could all hang out. You know, like a double date. You and..." she trailed off, expectantly waiting for Jack to fill in the blank.

"Clara," Jack managed to choke out.

"You and Clara, and me and Logan."

The bell rang, forcing an end to the conversation.

J>K: So you're dating my brother now?

K>J: tbd

J>K: You know he just wants to fuck you right

K>J: You sure you're not projecting?

J>K: Not everything is about you Killian.

K>J: No but this is

J>K: If you're so desperate to spend time with me that you want to hang out with the girl I'm fucking too, fine.

K>J: Nothing says desperate like you fucking a girl who looks like me

J>K: God you're self-centered

Killian didn't reply.

TUESDAY

Killian

"So, Clara," Killian smiled sweetly, "how did you and Jack meet?" To her surprise, the other girl looked slightly embarrassed by the question.

Jack helped answer. "I, uh, went on a date with her roommate, Bailey, last week."

Killian raised her eyebrows but didn't say anything. She recognized the name 'Bailey.' That was the Tinder girl Killian had chosen. The one he couldn't get it up for. It was all starting to make sense now. How the hell Jack had managed to fuck this girl's roommate instead was beyond her.

"They didn't hit it off," explained Clara, "but we did."

"Clearly," said Killian.

"And how did you two meet?" Clara asked politely.

Killian wasn't sure how to answer. Luckily, Logan helped. "Killie and Jack grew up together. We've all known each other forever."

"Jack didn't mention that."

"We're still getting to know each other," muttered Jack.

There was a long, uncomfortable silence. Clara attempted to resume polite small talk. "So, Killie, are--"

"Killian," she corrected coolly.

"Sorry," Clara apologized quickly. "Are you the same year as Jack then?" When Killian nodded, Clara followed up with, "Do you have plans for next year?"

"Not solidified." Killian thought of the conversation she'd had with her mother about Logan. When he was her age, he'd already declined two of the top schools for his major in the country. "Where do you go to school?"

"I study nursing at Baylor."

Killian was glad she hadn't mentioned her possible plan of going to McLellan Community College until she figured out where she really wanted to go. It sounded beyond pathetic.

Killian sat through the most painful 45 minutes of small talk she had ever experienced. Her mother's suggestion had sounded reasonable at the time, but she was starting to think it was completely unnecessary. Killian didn't want to get to know Clara. She didn't want to sit across from her and Jack at a fucking restaurant like everything was normal. Nothing about it was normal. Things were irrevocably fucked up.

WEDNESDAY

Jack

Jack knocked on the door. He hadn't texted Killian first. He knew she would have said she didn't want to talk. He just hoped that by catching her off guard she'd at least be willing to talk long enough to open the door.

It felt like a million years before she finally answered.

"I told you I didn't want to talk, Jack," she said quietly.

"Have you been crying, Kil?" He looked down at her, concerned, and reached out to touch her chin. Her eyes looked puffy and red.

"Don't touch me." She hit his hand away from her.

"Was it Logan? Did he hurt you?" It was only after he said it that he realized it was probably the stupidest thing he could have said.

"Logan?" She looked up at him, confused. "No, you fucking idiot. It wasn't Logan. And I wasn't crying."

"Are you going to invite me in?"

She didn't say anything, but she stepped back from the door so he could enter.

"Why are you here anyway?" she asked, sitting on her bed.

"Didn't we say we were going to talk about things after a couple days?"

"That was before you froze me out and pretended I didn't exist."

"I didn't mean it like that, Kil."

"You didn't mean to ignore all my texts? You didn't mean to blow off movie night? And I bet you didn't mean to leave your door open so I'd have to see you fucking that girl too."

"I didn't. I swear."

"Look, Jack, we had this plan for a reason, and it obviously worked. I just didn't expect you to be such a prick about it. You could have just told me and everything would have gone back to normal. But instead, you had to hide it and ignore me and not talk to me about anything. You've never done that to me! I get it. Really. You found an older, hotter girl, who would put out, and sure, happened to look a lot like me which is a little weird but whatever. That was what the plan was for. So you could realize that there was nothing between us. But Jesus fucking Christ, all you had to do was tell me."

"What?" Jack looked stunned. "You have it all wrong."

"You don't have to lie to me, Jack," she sighed. "I wouldn't have been hurt if you'd just told me. It's hiding it from me that fucked with my head."

"Oh my god, Killian. That's not what it was at all. I didn't want to tell you because of how fucked the truth was--you fucked with my head."

"Don't try and blame me for this," she snapped.

"No! I'm not. I know I fucked up," he said quickly. "How could I talk to you? How on earth could I tell you the truth? I literally couldn't even think about fucking that girl you told me go out with because I couldn't stop thinking about you. And then I met her roommate who looked enough like you that if I didn't look too closely, I could pretend it was you for a bit. Which is so beyond fucked, I didn't know how to handle it. I was fucking disgusted with myself and there was no way I could explain it to you."

"You're sick, Jack. That's one hell of a twisted story to tell me to try and make me feel better."

"Why the hell would I make that up?!" Jack put his head in his hands. "Christ, Killian, all this is about you. Do you see that?"

"Does she know that?"

"Does Logan?"

"No," said Killian shortly.

"What do I do, Killian?" Jack looked at her. "How do I make things right with you?"

"I don't know."

"I'll do anything."

"What do you even want, Jack?"

"You. I want you, Killie."

"You want to fuck me," she corrected.

"Sure. But that's not all."

"Right."

"It's not even close. I want you back. I want everything we had before. And more. I don't want you with Logan. It drives me insane to think of you with another guy. I want to be your world, Killie," he begged, "because you're mine."

"Do you expect me to believe you?"

"I don't know. Could you try?"

"I don't know."

"Just think about it, okay?"

"I guess." She looked out the window, her pale blue eyes, filled with sadness. "You really fucked up, Jack. You know that?"

"I know." Jack hated the look on Killian's face. He hated the pain. He hated, more than anything, that it was his fault. He stood up. "Think about it, Killie. Please." He reached out to touch her hand but the glare she gave froze him in place. "I'll do anything to make it right."

"I'll think about it," she said quietly, still not looking at him.

"Okay," he sighed.

Jack showed himself to the door and walked slowly back home, wondering how things could have gone so horribly wrong.

Killian

Killian was at a complete loss about what to do with Jack. The way he'd left things...his final statements to her--they seemed honest. Sweet. Right. Everything she knew she now wanted. But she didn't know if she could forget what he'd done, what she'd seen, and what she'd heard. Or, at least, forgive it. But she would think about it, as he had requested.

The screen on her phone lit up. She looked down.

L>K: Was Jack with you?

K>L: Yeah

L>K: Are you ok?

K>L: I'm fine. He just came to apologize for blowing me off for his new fuck toy.

J>K: Promise you'll think about it Kil?

J>K: I meant everything I said

L>K: He's overreacting to everything

K>J: I told you I would

L>K: It's not like him.

K>L: Dunno Logan. He's acting weird.

J>K: Are you going to keep seeing my brother

L>K: Do I get to see you tomorrow?

K>J: Can't exactly not see him. He's your brother.

K>L: What do you have in mind?

J>K: Don't be a smartass

J>K: You know what I mean

L>K: I don't know. But I'm really into spending time with you, Kil.

K>L: I like spending time with you too

J>K: I don't want you to sleep with him

J>K: Please.

K>J: Why. You think you deserve it?

J>K: I don't deserve you at all. But I want you.

L>K: Come over tomorrow?

L>K: Or we can go out if you don't want to see Jack

K>L: I'll come over for a bit

L>K: Ok princess. But I'm taking you out to lunch too.

K>L: You don't have to do that

L>K: I know but I want to.

J>K: Killian?

K>J: What

J>K: You never replied

K>J: I don't know what to say Jack

J>K: He doesn't deserve you either.

K>J: That's not your call to make

J>K: It makes me sick to think about you with him

K>J: It made me sick to see you fucking some hotter slutty version of me

J>K: I'm sorry Killian. I'm so so sorry.

J>K: For the record... Not even close to as hot as you.

J>K: You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Everyone pales in comparison.

K>J: Thanks

K>J: Doesn't make me any less sick to think about

J>K: I know

THURSDAY

Killian

K>L: Hey you

L>K: Hey princess

L>K: I was just thinking about you

K>L: Yeah? Good things I hope

L>K: Always

K>L: Can I ask a favor?

L>K: You name it

K>L: It's really lame. Please don't laugh.

K>L: I know we were gonna hang out, but could you come help me study for finals instead?

L>K: That's not lame. Of course I will. Anything in particular?

K>L: Math

K>L: Rumor has it you got near perfect score on your SATs and I...definitely didn't

L>K: I'll help you. You want me to come over now?

K>L: Please

Killian answered the door a few minutes later and let Logan in.

"Alright, you tell me what you need help with, and I'll see what I can do."

"Implicit differentiation?"

"Show me what you got."

"I made these flash cards." Killian offered him a stack.

He shuffled through them, gave Killian a somewhat pitying look, and said, "Pen?" When she handed it to him, he proceeded to correct several small errors in the flashcards, crossing them out and noting the correction in neat printing. "That's better." He passed the cards back to her.

"You must think I'm an idiot," mumbled Killian.

"Not at all. Although, evidently, you do suck at calc."

"How did you become so good at math?"

"I like it." He shrugged. "How did you come to know my SATs, missy? It's not something I usually talk about."

"My mother may have mentioned you were accepted into some very selective schools."

"Ah. Right." His expression was unreadable. "So," he smirked, redirecting the conversation, "you been talking to your mom about me?"

"Well, not willingly," said Killian. "She was just trying to have the he's-too-old-for-you conversation."

"How'd that go?"

Killian shrugged. "Told her dad was too old for her."

"You're not in trouble though?"

"Not particularly."

"Good," he said, "because I really didn't want to have to stay away from you."

"Me neither." Killian bit her lip and looked up at him through her lashes. "Can we take a break?"

"I mean, we just started. But sure." No sooner had he put down the flashcards then Killian crawled into his lap. "Oh, that kind of break," he chuckled.

"Sorry," she said, not feeling very sorry at all. "You're even hotter when you're being smart."

"Glad you think so, sweetheart," he said, right before Killian's lips met his. It grew heated quickly. Killian felt his excitement as she ground her hips against him. "Is anyone else home right now, Killie?"

"No," Killian breathed. Her mother wouldn't be home from work for while longer, but she didn't know how long.

"You've been on my mind all week," he murmured between kisses.

"That's okay with me."

It felt good, the way Logan wanted her. And he was so hot. A perfect distraction really. But if he was really such a good distraction, Killian wondered why she had to keep reminding herself of it so often.

"Are you going to get in trouble for this?" he asked. Killian shrugged, not sure of the answer. "I don't want your parents mad at you because of me."

"I'm sure if they walked in on us like this I would be. But not if you're helping me study."

"I'm not helping you study."

"You will be by the time my mom gets home," said Killian slyly. She'd be able to hear the front door open with the door to her bedroom open.

For some reason, Jack's words floated through her mind, He just wants to fuck you.

She had a very sudden realization that Logan might actually want to fuck her. Like, now. She wasn't necessarily opposed to the idea of having sex with Logan, but she definitely wasn't ready to yet. Killian was 99% sure Logan didn't know she was a virgin, and she didn't really want to talk about it at the moment.

His cock felt very rigid against her. She liked knowing she got him going. She wondered what it was like. It felt bigger than she'd anticipated. Killian realized she could probably find out anything she wanted to about Logan's cock right now.

Killian moved her hand down his chest, lingering around his belt before resting on the front of his jeans. Her fingers explored the shape of his bulge, which made Logan groan and kiss her harder.

She undid his jeans. "Can I play with it?" asked Killian.

"Sure, princess."

She touched his piece. Hard as steel. And big. Not as long as Jack's, she thought, but when she wrapped her hand around it, it felt nearly as thick. She ran her thumb across the tip and felt pre-cum leaking from it.

Killian had been straddling him and now moved from his lap. She gently pushed him back on her bed and moved lower, hands on the waistband of his pants as she got ready to pull them down.

The sound of the front door unlocking made Killian freeze. "Fuck," she muttered, "my mom's home."

Logan groaned mournfully and quickly zipped his jeans and arranged himself. He grabbed the stack of flashcards, moved from her bed to the desk chair, and crossed his legs in an attempt to make his erection less obvious.

"Hi, Mom," Killian called, hearing her mother's footsteps in the hall.

"Hi, Killie." Her mother poked her head into the bedroom. "Oh, Logan, hi," she added, catching sight of him.

"Hi, Mrs. Mason," he greeted her.

"Logan was just helping me study," explained Killian.

Her mother raised her brows. "In the future, Killian, I would prefer if you waited until I'm home to have people over."

"Oh, sorry. I just really wanted to get as much time as possible to study," she said earnestly. "Passing Calc is gonna be touch and go--I thought you'd be happy I was getting help from someone who is actually good at it."

"I am happy you're taking it seriously. And thank you for helping her study, Logan." To Killian's relief, her mother seemed to be satisfied enough to leave.

Killian breathed a sigh when he mother was out of earshot. "Sorry about that," she said to Logan. Her mother was a constant reminder of how much younger she was than Logan, and Killian was self-conscious about it.

"Nothing to apologize for, princess. I just don't want to get you in trouble."

"Well, sorry we got interrupted anyway," said Killian meaningfully, her gaze drifting lower.

"Mm, me too," he agreed. "Good thing you're the one who has to study, because my mind is completely elsewhere now." When Logan uncrossed his legs, she could still see the outline of his hard on through his jeans.

Killian tried to think about studying. She really did. But there was something about Math Logan with a boner that she found intensely sexy.

The voice of her mother drew Killian back to reality. "Would you like to stay for dinner, Logan?" She appeared in the doorway again.

"Oh, thanks, Mrs. Mason, but I told my mom I'd be home for dinner tonight."

"Maybe next time then."

"Absolutely," he agreed.

FRIDAY

Jack

Jack had hardly texted Killian since the last time they'd spoken. He wanted to ask her if she was going to come over for a movie, but he already knew the answer. She'd tell him she already had plans with Logan. Maybe it was true. It probably was. Jack hadn't been speaking to Logan much lately either. Jack hadn't been speaking to many people at all.

C>J: Hey handsome..you have plans tonight?

J>C: I liked spending time with you Clara. You're fun and pretty but I'm not emotionally available. Sorry

C>J: To be honest Jack, your emotions aren't what I'm interested in