Inseparable Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C>J: I'm asking if you want to come over and fuck because you have a nice cock

J>C: I can't right now. Sorry

Jack didn't think he wanted to see Clara anymore. He was fucking her for all the wrong reasons and he knew it. It was time to stop pretending.

He wanted Killian.

Killian

Killian put her hair up and looked in the mirror. She thought she looked a little sassy like that. Maybe if she looked it, she'd start to feel it too. Sassy. Playful. She could use some of those feelings. All she felt was a numb queasiness. Killian did want to go see Logan but she was afraid of seeing Jack.

She walked over to the Johnson's.

Killian's phone buzzed. She froze as she read the message from Jack.

J>K: I'm not seeing Clara anymore.

Killian wasn't sure what to do or what to say. She was almost to his house. She'd already agreed to see Logan that night. She didn't know what difference it made one way or another though. Did it matter if Jack was seeing Clara anymore? Did it change things?

Jack answered the door.

"Kil?" he asked, sounding hopeful.

"Hey, Jack," she greeted him.

"Hey, sweetheart," said Logan, appearing behind Jack.

Jack frowned, looking confused.

"Jack? Can you move please?" asked Killian. Jack was still standing in front of the door. He stepped aside, now looking very irritated.

Logan smiled at her and she followed him down the hall.

"I fucking love those shorts on you," Logan said lowly, his hand trailed down her lower back. He played with the frayed ends of her shorts.

"I know." She shot him a flirtatious smirk.

Killian could just see Jack out of the corner of her eye as he slammed the door of his room behind him. She wasn't trying to make him mad or jealous specifically. Maybe a little bit of her actions were for payback. But mostly, she just wanted to feel okay around someone. Not betrayed. Just easy to be around. Like how Jack used to be.

"You're way too cute for your own good, you know that right?" said Logan, closing the door to his room.

"Not even." She smiled. She wound her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "You wanna fool around a little?"

He looked down at her, raising an eyebrow. "Here I just wanted to take you out for dinner."

"I mean, if that's all you want to do, we don't have to..." she teased.

"I guess there are other things I could keep my mouth occupied with." He walked her backwards, picked her up, and put her on his bed.

"What?" Killian looked down at him as he started to unbutton her shorts.

"Is that okay?" he asked. "You seem frisky. Lemme take care of you, princess."

"Oh, okay," she said, still a little surprised. She'd just planned on sucking him off. But his idea didn't sound so bad either.

He slipped her panties off. "You have such a pretty pussy," he said, looking at her. "I bet you taste as good as you look."

"Why don't you find out, stud?"

Logan grinned and pushed her back on the bed. He knelt between her legs, stroking her lips with his fingers. She felt herself growing damp. It had been a long time since a guy had gone down on her, and she had denied Jack's offer the other night. Don't think about Jack, she told herself. Don't think about Jack.

Logan started to tease at her clit with his tongue, making her shudder with anticipation.

"Mm...you're already dripping, sweetheart." Logan gently fingered the entrance of her hole, slick with her juices. He ran his tongue along her slit.

Killian moaned in delight as he pushed his tongue inside her while he rubbed her clit.

He worked one finger inside her, and stopped what he was doing, looking up at her. "Holy fuck. You have the tightest little pussy I have ever felt."

"Don't stop, Logan," she breathed. He smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair and returned to what he had been doing.

He is good. Really fucking good, she thought, as he began to suck on her clitoris, lightly flicking it with his tongue.

With his finger inside her and his tongue working over her little nub, it was too much. "Logan," she moaned, "you're gonna make me cum so fucking hard."

Her pussy tightened around his finger. Killian remembered the way it had clamped down on Jack's finger; his hands were just a little bigger than Logan's. Don't think about Jack while you cum, you fucking bitch, she told herself. But she was thinking about it. The way he had held her close. The tender but sultry look in his eyes as he watched her climax.

Killian did cum hard for Logan. Mostly for Logan.

Logan licked up the juices, trickling from her pussy as she shivered in delight. He looked up, taking in the sight of her, and said, "You are beyond sexy. I love the way you cum, princess."

"Thank you," she said, pulling him up and kissing him. She could taste herself on his lips.

Killian rolled him over and straddled him, unbuckling his belt. She could feel his erection straining against his jeans. She pulled them off him, freeing his cock. He was already rock-hard. Definitely not as big as Jack, but that was just ridiculous anyway.

Stop thinking about Jack!

She rubbed her pussy, still wet with her juices, along his cock as she kissed him. Then she moved down his body.

"Aw, Killie. I just want to be inside that tight pussy of yours."

She shook her head. "I want to taste you." She put her lips to his cock, kissing it lightly before licking the pre-cum that had beaded there.

She briefly considered fucking him as she sucked his manhood. She didn't really want to though. Not because Jack had told her not to. Maybe just a little bit because of that.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as she pushed his length down her throat.

He gripped the back of her head, thrusting his cock down her throat again. Killian had never really been with a guy who did that before--just took her and face fucked her. She was a little surprised to find that it was getting her excited. She kind of liked it when he was rough like that. Just like when he had pinned her to the wall.

"Fuck, Killian," he grunted. "Just like that."

She continued to massage his cock with her throat until warm cum filled her mouth and she sucked him clean.

"Goddamn," he breathed, once she had finished. "You have one hell of talent."

"You're not so bad yourself, stud," she smiled.

"I can't wait to be inside you," he said, pulling her up and kissing her. "Spend the night with me, princess."

Killian hoped she didn't look as surprised as she felt. "You know my parents would never let me spend the night with you."

"No, but they let you spend the night with Jack. And since we are all in the same house..." he trailed off, kissing Killian's neck softly. "We can get some dinner. Watch a movie. Then I'll fuck your brains out and make you cum a couple more times before you fall asleep in my arms." His voice made her shiver. "If you're into that kind of thing."

She'd never received an offer like that before, and she found it hard not say yes. "My mom knows Jack and I haven't been talking much. I think she'd see right through it."

"You're probably right," he sighed, "but a man can dream."

"You know I wish I could."

He nodded, watching her get dressed. "You still wanna do dinner?"

"Sure," she smiled.

Loud music was audible from Jack's room when they walked by it. Killian wondered if he had heard anything. A glance at her phone made her suspect that he had. There were more than a few messages from him that she would have to read later.

Killian

Killian finally looked at her phone when she got home from dinner. Saying Jack had blown her up was an understatement.

J>K: Are you serious Killian

J>K: Please tell me you aren't going to fuck him

J>K: Please please please

J>K: Guess I ditched Clara a little preemptively. Thought that would change things but I guess not.

J>K: Are you fucking kidding me

J>K: I can hear you, you know

J>K: Fuck

J>K: Fuck this.

K>J: I didn't fuck him Jack

K>J: Not that it's any of your business

J>K: What did I hear then?

K>J: Do you really want to know?

J>K: Yes

J>K: No

J>K: Fuck. I don't know.

L>K: I had fun today

K>L: Me too. Thank you

J>K: I want to know

J>K: Not the graphic details though. Spare me. Just tell me how far you went.

K>J: Oral

J>K: Both of you?

K>J: Yeah. What does it matter?

J>K: He ate you out?

J>K: But you wouldn't let me? WTF

L>K: Can't help wishing you were still here right now

K>L: Yeah. And I gave him head. You know. Just like the fantastic blowjob I gave you that made this whole mess in the first place.

J>K: This is driving me crazy Kil

J>K: I don't know what to do

L>K: Killian.

K>L: Yeah?

L>K: What the fuck.

L>K: Look at the last message you sent me.

L>K: What the fuck Killian

Killian's stomach dropped. With both Logan and Jack texting her at the same time, she had sent her reply to Jack to Logan instead. Fuck. She had no idea what to say. Fuck!

L>K: Want to explain what the fuck is going on?

L>K: Because I have a guess

L>K: And I really hope I'm wrong

The only thing Killian could think of to do was at least send the message to Jack as intended. She couldn't even begin to think of what to say to Logan.

K>J: Yeah. And I gave him head. You know. Just like the fantastic blowjob I gave you that made this whole mess in the first place.

L>K: Killian. Who was that message meant for?

L>K: Please tell me you're just trying to make an ex jealous or something stupid like that.

L>K: Because right now I have this feeling it was meant for Jack.

J>K: Fuck Killian. Why did you have to put that image in my head?

K>J: Because you asked.

J>K: Fuck

L>K: Killian

L>K: Was it meant for Jack. Tell me.

K>L: It's not as bad as it sounds...

L>K: Really? Cause right now it sounds like you and Jack fucked around. He pissed you off with that girl. So you tried to make him jealous by sucking his brother's dick. That's really fucking twisted. You know that, right?

K>L: So we messed around a little before you got back from school. But I wasn't with you to make him jealous

L>K: So that's why he's been a raging asshole

K>L: Yeah

L>K: Not cool Killian

K>L: Seriously Logan. It wasn't just about Jack. I do like you.

L>K: If you liked me, you would have told me the truth

L>K: The worst part is, I actually really fucking liked you Killian. Have for a long time.

K>L: I'm sorry Logan

L>K: I don't want to be a part of your drama

Killian rubbed her head. How could she have been so fucking stupid.

J>K: Killian

J>K: Would you like to explain why Logan just walked by my room and yelled SHE'S ALL FUCKING YOURS, ASSHOLE

K>J: Oh

K>J: I uh might have accidentally sent him a text meant for you

J>K: Are you serious

K>J: I wish I wasn't

J>K: Wow. Way to go.

K>J: Don't act like you feel bad about it

J>K: I don't feel bad. You're an idiot.

K>J: Asshole

J>K: Is it true?

K>J: What? That you're an asshole? Yes, that's been established.

J>K: That you're mine.

K>J: Just because I'm not with him, doesn't mean I'm automatically with you.

J>K: I know

J>K: Have you thought about it?

K>J: Yes

J>K: And?

K>J: I don't know Jack

J>K: Can I come over at least?

J>K: Not tonight

J>K: I don't think I can look at you the same day you just had my brother's cock down your throat

J>K: That's really fucking twisted Killian. You know that, right?

K>J: You know all about twisted Jack.

K>J: Fucking a girl who looks like me while thinking about me

J>K: Are you telling me you didn't think about me at all when you were with Logan?

K>J: Why? Would it make you feel better if I told you I was thinking about you while I was sucking his dick?

J>K: No

J>K: But it might make me feel better if you said you were thinking about me when you came.

J>K: Wait, were you thinking about me while you were sucking him off?

K>J: No

J>K: What about when you came?

K>J: How do you know if I came or not?

J>K: Don't stop Logan. You're gonna make me cum so fucking hard.

J>K: Unless you were just faking

J>K: Were you faking?

K>J: No Jack. I came really fucking hard.

J>K: I didn't need to know that

K>J: You were the one listening

J>K: You were the one moaning in the room next to mine. Trust me. I didn't want to hear any of that.

J>K: You didn't answer my question

K>J: I said I wasn't faking

J>K: I asked if you were thinking about me when you came

It took a couple minutes before Killian finally got the courage to reply.

K>J: Yes.

J>K: Good.

You really made a fucking mess outta things, Kil. She sighed and lay back on her bed. Stupid blowjobs.