Inseparable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want--I'm gonna cum, Jack."

"You have to say it while you cum."

"I'm cumming," she gasped, and managed to say, "because I'm your buttslut." Her body shuddered as she orgasmed. Her ring contracted around his finger tightly with every spasm.

"Yes, you are," he said, sounding proud. He pulled his finger slowly from her ass and kissed her hair. "Now put your ass in the air."

He smacked her butt lightly and she raised her hips obediently. He yanked her panties off the rest of the way before burying his face between her cheeks. Killian moaned in delight as Jack ran his tongue along her wet slit. She'd gotten so wet when she'd orgasmed. He licked her sweet juices, and then sucked on her clit until she was squirming so much that he had to hold her hips in place.

"You're gonna make me cum again." Killian's voice was muffled against the pillow.

Jack paused long enough to say, "Not yet," before continuing to tend to her with his mouth.

"I-I can't help it if you don't stop."

"Control yourself, Killian. Do not cum until I tell you to." He wasn't she if she could, but he was curious to find out.

"Jack," she whimpered. "Please." She was trying so hard, he could tell. "Please. I have to," she begged. Jack didn't reply, nor did he stop tonguing her. "Jack." Killian was almost in tears from pleasure and frustration as she tried to resist. "Please, Jack. Please let me cum," she pleaded desperately.

"Okay, Killie," he said finally. "Cum hard for me."

He kept rubbing her clit with his thumb, but his eyes were fixed on her slit. She moaned loudly. Her hips shook in Jack's hands but he held her steady. Her pussy started to convulse. Each contraction forced more cream from her until she was practically dripping.

He finally released his grip once her orgasm had subsided. He crawled up next to her and put his arms around her as he gently rolled her on to her side.

"I love how hard you cum," said Jack, covering her neck and cheek in kisses. "And making you cum is one of my favorite things to do."

"I love being with you," she sighed.

"I love you." It certainly wasn't the first time he'd said he loved her, but they both knew it was different this time. Killian turned her head and looked at Jack questioningly, as though unsure if she'd heard him right. Jack just smiled and kissed her cheek, murmuring softly in her ear, "Yes, Killian. I said I love you."

"I love you too, Jack."

"I know you do." It didn't stop him from feeling relieved at her words though.

"Cocky much?" she snorted.

"Maybe. But I see it in your eyes every time you look at me." He smiled at her, wondering for the millionth time how he had got so lucky.

"Get dressed, babe," said Jack, patting her butt and sitting up.

"What?" she asked, confused. "But sex?"

"Butt sex?" Jack raised an eyebrow. "Think you're ready for that?"

"What? No. Not butt sex. I meant, what about sex?"

"What about it?"

"Jack, you're being a smartass," Killian whined.

"Yes I am, Kil. I know you want to have sex."

"You said we would." She crossed her arms.

"And we will," he reassured her. "Just like I said. I also told you I was going to make you wait."

"Oh." He could tell she was starting to get frustrated.

"Killie," said Jack, "you're pouting."

"No, I'm not," she said, sounding very pouty indeed.

"I was just going to take you out to dinner first. Don't worry, you'll still get fucked afterwards."

"Oh," said Killian, taken aback. "You were going to take me to dinner?"

"That was the plan."

"Like, a date?"

He nodded. "But if you refuse to get dressed, I can always cook."

"You can't cook," she snorted.

"Not true!" he protested. "You love my grilled cheese." He'd sort of thought she'd prefer something a bit more special before her first time though.

"True," Killian agreed.

"So, you have two choices, Killie. Suck it up and get yourself dressed so I can take you out to dinner. Or follow me to the kitchen and keep me company while I make grilled cheese, in which case, you don't have to get dressed."

Killian pondered both options. "What do you want me to say?" she asked.

"It's not a trick question," he laughed. "You can choose whatever you want. I have what I want already."

"You cook," Killian decided.

Killian

"What do you think you're doing, missy," Jack asked, as Killian came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him.

"I thought I'd distract you while you cook and we can fool around."

"Oh, no," he crooned, turning around and looking down at her; suddenly she felt very small. "You are sadly mistaken if you think that." He picked her up again and set her down on the counter. "If you can't even act like a big girl long enough to go get dinner--" he grabbed her chin firmly and forced her to look up at him, "--you certainly don't get to make decisions like that for yourself."

"You said there wasn't a wrong answer," frowned Killian.

"There wasn't a wrong answer. Your choice just involves you following a hell of a lot more rules. But I think you already knew that, didn't you?"

She shrugged. Maybe subconsciously.

"Killian," said Jack firmly. "When I ask you a question, I expect an answer."

"Yes, Jack," Killian complied quickly.

"Good. Now, I'm going to make you dinner and you are going to sit here and watch. Got it?"

"Yes, Jack."

"You're not going to do anything unless I tell you to, and if you want to, you need to ask me first."

"Okay," nodded Killian, trying not to smile too much. She was starting to really love following Jack's rules.

He kissed her on the forehead. "Take my shirt off."

"What?" asked Killian, caught off guard.

He looked at her expectantly; she didn't want him to ask twice. Killian quickly pulled his shirt over his head and off him. It took all her strength to resist the temptation of running her hands over his chest and down his stomach. She loved Jack's build. He was big. Strong. Lean enough that his muscle was defined but not so much that he didn't feel soft enough to cuddle.

"Just want you to have something nice to look at while you wait," he winked, and then started to prepare dinner. Something about Jack shirtless in the kitchen was one of the sexiest things Killian had seen. He put a pan on the stove. Without turning to her, he said, "Come here, Killian."

Killian promptly hopped off the counter and went over to him. She stood next to Jack, waiting for him to look at her. He did not. He just kept cooking.

"Knees," he said, pointing at the ground, though he still didn't look at her. Killian knelt on the ground and looked expectantly up at him. He continued to put the sandwiches in the pan. Finally, he turned and looked down at her. "You get to suck my dick now."

Killian grinned as she undid his pants and revealed his semi-hard member.

"Wait," he stopped her as she reached for it. "Hands behind your back. Mouth only."

Killian clasped her hands behind her back. Jack was looking down at her with a dominate smile that made her pussy wet all over again. She eagerly wrapped her lips around his shaft. She loved feeling it respond to her attention, growing harder in her mouth as she teased the head with her tongue. Jack let out an appreciative sigh.

"Pause," he said. Killian released his cock from her mouth with a pop. Jack flipped the sandwiches and then looked down at Killian again. "Resume."

She ran her tongue along his length and accepted him into her mouth again. She looked up as she continued to suck him when she felt his hand on her head. His cock hit the back of Killian's throat unexpectedly as he forced her head towards himself.

She could feel spit running down her chin as he continued to control the speed and depths of his thrusts. Her eyes watered as he rammed himself down her throat. The way he was grabbing her hair was making her sticky with her own excitement.

"Would my slut like some cum?" he asked.

"Puhhhlsh. Puhlsh cuhmn," she begged as she sucked him.

"Only because you asked so nicely."

He gripped her head, forcing himself completely down her throat and holding her there. Killian desperately gulped his cum as quickly as she could as he spilled his seed in her throat.

Jack helped her up once he had finished. "Wipe your face. You were sloppy." He handed her a paper towel.

Killian cleaned her face off. When she looked at Jack again, he was holding a plate out for her. "Thank you," she smiled as she took it from him.

Killian devoured her grilled cheese as fast as she had Jack's cock. When she was done, she waited, watching him quietly.

"You know, there is this part of me that wants to eat really slow and draw this out for you," said Jack, assessing her attempt at waiting patiently. Killian kept her mouth shut. She knew he would do it if she protested. "But the part of me that's been itching to take you since the moment I woke up today is a little stronger right now. Lucky for you."

Killian just smiled sweetly at him and waited as patiently as she could until he had finally finished.

Killian could hardly believe it. Her mind was racing. It was actually going to happen. Finally. Fucking finally.

Jack set her down on the bed and pushed her gently back. His lips brushed against hers and grazed her neck as he removed her bra. He sprinkled kisses down her chest and stomach before pulling off her panties.

Suddenly it felt like things were happening so quickly. It had taken forever to get here but now it was flying by in a blur.

Jack moved lower, his kisses descending below her waist.

"Nooooo," Killian whimpered involuntarily, as he teased her clit with his tongue.

"I'm sorry--what?" He looked up at her.

"I thought you were going to fuck me," she bemoaned.

"Killie," he started laughing, "I'm going to make you cum. Then I'm going to fuck you and make you cum. Then I'm probably going to make you cum again."

"Oh," she blinked. She'd half expected him to say he was going to eat her and that was all she would get.

"Is that plan okay with you?" he asked.

"Yes," she said quickly.

"Good," he smiled, spreading her legs. "You're so fucking wet already I'm not even going to need lube. But I want you to be nice and warmed up before I even attempt to stretch you out with my cock."

He worked his tongue over her clit while he slipped a finger insider her. She moaned as he gently forced a second finger into her. With his other hand, he toyed with one of her nipples, making pleasure radiate through her body. He massaged her sensitive nub with his tongue until she was squirming in delight.

He moved his fingers slightly and Killian gasped. He was doing that thing again. That thing that had made her cum like a fountain for him before.

"Is that the spot, Killie?" he asked, looking up at her as she moaned loudly.

"Yes," she panted, and he applied more pressure, stroking her g-spot slowly.

"I want you to cum really hard for me, Killie. Show me how bad you want my dick inside you."

She writhed under his touch as he pleasured her. The only thing she managed to say was, "Cumming," as her body started to convulse. Jack pulled his fingers out slowly as her orgasm subsided. He wiped her juices off his chin and looked up at her. Drunk with pleasure, Killian could barely move.

"Jack," she breathed, trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah, babe?" He lay beside her.

She managed to shoot him a smile. "Wow."

She closed her eyes blissfully. She could feel Jack kissing her neck tenderly. His fingers lightly tracing the curves of her body. His touch felt electric on her skin.

When Killian opened her eyes again, she saw that Jack was no longer wearing pants. No longer wearing anything. It really was going to happen. Finally.

He cupped her cheek with his hand. She drew him closer, kissing him deeply. He moved on top of her. The sensation of their naked skin together was dizzying. She could feel his dick sliding against her thigh, slick with her juices.

"Killian," he said softly, his cock was teasing agonizingly against her hole, "I'm gonna go slow, but this is gonna be one hell of a tight fit, okay?"

"I know," she breathed. "I'm ready."

He paused and looked at her. "I've never done this before, you know."

"What," Killian couldn't prevent herself from laughing outright at the absurdity of his words. She'd seen him having sex with her own two eyes. And she knew she wasn't his first virgin either. Didn't know how many there had been, but she knew there had been at least one other. She had no idea what Jack was talking about.

"I've never had sex without a condom. Ever."

"Really?" asked Killian, surprised.

"Really."

"We don't have to--"

"I want to," he said quickly.

"So, my pussy will be the first one you ever feel, skin to skin?"

"Yeah," he nodded, "first one I feel, first one I fill."

"Oh, Jack," she murmured, gazing up at him, "thank you."

His lips met hers tenderly. She could feel his hand, guiding his cock to her opening. Pushing against her. She gasped as she felt her pussy stretch, slowly beginning to yield to the pressure. She suddenly started to wonder what she had been thinking. There was no way it was going to fit. No possible way. He was way too big to--

"Oh!" she gasped, as his head penetrated her. She looked up at him with wide eyes as he slowly worked himself inside her.

"That's it, baby girl," he encouraged her. "Almost there."

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, as her virgin hole finally gave in to his cock.

"Oh my god, Killie," he groaned, his length buried in her.

"Jack," she said, in barely a whisper. Her pussy ached with the foreign fullness he provided. She'd never had anything close to that big inside her before. It was way more than two fingers. It was more than she could handle. It was--he pulled out slightly and pushed himself a little deeper--heaven. "Wait. Let me get used to it for a second."

Jack nodded. He kissed her tenderly while he waited for her to adjust to him.

She took a deep breath and tried to let her muscles relax. "You're fucking huge."

"You're fucking tiny."

She wrapped her legs around his waist and wound her fingers through his dark hair. "I'm ready now," she said, gazing up at him.

He rested his forehead on hers. Their noses brushed together. Jack slowly thrusted into her. The sting of his initial entrance faded as euphoria began to well within her. Her nails dug into his shoulder blades as he entered her again and again. She pulled him closer, savoring the weight of his body against hers. He was everything.

"Let me try riding you?" Killian asked softly. Jack rolled over and pulled her on top of him. She put her hands on his chest, pushing herself up slightly. "Oh my god," she yelped, in surprise, struggling to sit down all the way. "It's so deep."

She rocked her hips, exploring the sensation of having Jack's cock submerged in her. Her pelvis ached and she bit her lip as she forced herself to take him deep within her. One of her hands wandered instinctually to her clit, adding another layer of decadent pleasure.

"You are the sexiest thing I have ever seen," said Jack appreciatively, drinking in the sight of her gyrating on him.

She looked down; her juices trickled down his shaft as she rode him. Her movements quickened. Jack gripped her hips tightly, forcing his cock into her with deep thrusts that made her squeal with pangs of pleasure.

Killian felt her pussy start to tighten around his cock. "Jack," she moaned, "I think--I think I'm going to cum." She could feel it building within her, already the most decadent thing she had ever felt and it hadn't even fully hit her yet.

"Fuck yes," he growled. "Cum on my cock, baby girl."

Cum on his cock. On Jack's cock. He's mine now. She moaned loudly and collapsed on him as brutally intense contractions swept her lower half. All she could do was whimper in delight as Jack held her trembling body close and continued to slowly fuck her spasming pussy.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he grunted, as she clamped down uncontrollably on his cock, over and over again.

She felt his cock twitch, and couldn't help smiling as she realized her orgasm had pushed Jack over the edge too. He wrapped his arms tightly around her as he pumped his seed deep inside her.

He stroked her hair softly until their breathing had returned to normal again.

She sat up and slowly moved off him, her eyes glued to his cum coated cock as it slid out of her. He was still mostly hard. She couldn't believe she'd actually managed to fit his massive piece of meat inside her.

"That was amazing," she breathed. She looked over at him suddenly. "It was okay, right?"

"It was perfect, Killie," he smiled. "You're incredible."

Killian beamed at him and curled up against him. "I'm so glad you were my first, Jack," she murmured. "I can't believe it took me so long to realize all I really wanted was you. I guess that explains why I was never really interested in any of the guys around here."

"I'm glad we finally figured our shit out," he smiled, kissing her affectionately on the forehead. "Wanna take a shower?"

Killian nodded and Jack swept her into his arms and carried her into the bathroom.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" asked Killian. Jack had been staring at her as they waited to the water to warm.

"I just can't believe how lucky I am to call you mine."

She arched her eyebrows. "I never thought I'd hear something like that from you. You've never done well with one girl before."

"I've never had you before. So maybe that's why no one else lasted. Heart wasn't in it."

"That's so cheesy," she teased him.

"Maybe," he shrugged. "I've also never had sex with a girl I'm in love with."

"Really?" asked Killian, surprised.

"Yeah. You're special for a lot of reasons, Killie."

Killian knew she was blushing. Warmth radiated from her heart. She hadn't wanted to tell Jack, but there was a small part of her that had worried she'd feel like just another one of many girls he'd been with. But that wasn't the case at all. He made her feel so special.

"Oh my god!" she yelped, shocked to feel her thighs wet suddenly.

"Are you okay?" Jack looked at her, concerned, as she put a hand over her pussy. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine," she said hastily. "It's just, I felt...cum? Just, like, all come out." She flushed, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Yeah?" Jack raised his eyebrows, looking interested. He moved Killian's hand out of the way and slipped his fingers between her thighs. When he pulled his hand back, his fingers were covered in cum. "Nice," he said, examining his hand. "Yours or mine?" He held a finger up and Killian licked it.

"Yours," Killian determined. "And mine," she added. "That's so fucking hot, Jack. Knowing you're dripping out of me."

He nodded in agreement. "I didn't know my girl was such a cumslut. I can't believe you didn't tell me sooner."

"I guess I just forgot to mention it before. But something about the idea of being stuffed with cum really gets me going," she said, as they got into the steamy shower together. "So, how was sex without a condom?"

"Honestly, I'm so glad I didn't know how good it would feel because it would have made my resolve to always use one a lot harder to maintain." Jack ran his hands down her sides and back, covering her in soap.

"It's different then?"

"Imagine you're in this shower right now but had a grocery bag on your arm. You'd know you're in a warm, wet shower, but you wouldn't feel the wet, slippery, sloppy..." he dwindled off distractedly. "Your pussy is heaven, Killie. I've never felt anything so good in my life."

"I'm glad you liked it," she smiled.

They got out of the shower and toweled off.

"I like you like this," said Jack, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"What, wet?" she asked.