Inseparable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" She looked over her shoulder at him, surprised.

"Breakfast?" Jack asked Logan. He nodded. "Make enough for Logan too. You know how much everyone loves your French toast."

"Okay," she shrugged.

She opened the pantry and looked up at the shelf the sugar was on. Jack could see her mental debate. Stand on her toes and raise her arms and she would give both boys a clear view of her naked ass. Ask for help and it would be just as obvious that it was because she wasn't wearing any panties.

She decided to get it for herself. Sure enough, the shirt rode up, putting her flawless ass on display, but Jack wasn't watching her. His eyes were on Logan, who he could tell was trying desperately not to stare. And failing. Jack wasn't mad. Killian was so completely his, he couldn't be bothered to be mad. He was simply amused. He couldn't even blame Logan for looking. Killian was impossible not to look at. Especially her ass. With no panties. Jack could only imagine it was driving Logan insane. He had come close to tapping that. A fact that didn't bother Jack so much anymore.

Logan caught Jack's eye as he looked away from Killian, looking disgruntled. "Fucking prick," he said, just loud enough for Jack to hear as he walked out of the kitchen.

Killian turned to Jack as soon as Logan was out of the room. "What the fuck," she hissed.

"What?" said Jack innocently.

"I don't want to have breakfast with him."

"He's my brother, Kil," he said simply.

"Yeah, b-but--" she spluttered. She gave up and started to walk past him.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" Jack growled.

"To put on pants." She rolled her eyes.

"Absolutely not." Jack grabbed her around the waist as she started to leave the kitchen.

"What the fuck, Jack?"

"I told you, you make breakfast under the condition that you wear that shirt and only that."

"But that was before--"

"First of all, Killian, he left the room. Second, it's nothing he hasn't seen before. And third--can you guess what the third thing is? I'll give you a hint, it's the most important one."

"Because you said so," she said, her voice small.

"That's right, Killian. And why do you do what I say?"

"Because I'm your slut?" she said quietly.

"Yes you are. So, be a good slut and make us breakfast, dressed just the way you are."

"Yes, Jack." Her cheeks were bright pink as she turned away.

"Oh, and, Kil?" he said, making her pause and look back at him. "Sir. That was a good call last night. Do it more."

"Yes, Sir," she said, her eyes full of the utmost subservience.

Calm the fuck down, Jack told his cock which had immediately started to grow at her words.

"Hey, Killie," he said, as she went back to cooking. She looked over at him questioningly. "Be good girl and bend over for me."

She bent over the counter obediently.

"Nice," he smirked. Just as he had expected, her pussy was shining with excitement.

She smiled shyly and stood up. She finished prepping the French toast and put it in the pan to cook.

Hearing footsteps approaching, she straightened up quickly and scurried back to the stove as Logan walked back in. Logan sat down next to Jack and drank his coffee. Between watching Killian cooking, and watching Logan trying not to look at her, Jack found the wait for breakfast highly entertaining.

Killian pulled the food off the stove. The combination of her legs moving and her shirt fluttering gave Jack a cock-hardening glimpse of her thighs; he could just make out a shimmer. He wondered if this had got her completely dripping wet, or if that was his cum leaking out of her. Probably both.

Finally, she set three plates of food on the table and sat down with the boys.

"Thanks, baby girl," said Jack, his eyes lingering on her hard nipples poking through the shirt.

Jack couldn't help wondering if Logan had noticed her wet thighs too. He was certainly doing a good job of avoiding eye contact with both of them.

"Thanks for breakfast, princess," said Logan emotionlessly, standing up once he had finished eating and leaving Killian and Jack alone.

"Slut," said Jack quietly, looking at Killian.

"Yes?" She raised her eyebrows questioningly.

"I saw your pussy dripping while you made breakfast."

"Maybe," she said sheepishly.

"Maybe?" he repeated, reaching under the table.

Killian's eyes went wide as Jack touched her wet slit. "Jack," she whispered, her eyes darting to the hallway, "what if he comes back?"

"That feels like a lot more than maybe," said Jack, ignoring her question. He withdrew his hand. He had to stop touching her because feeling her swampy pussy was weakening his resolve to give her a break. "I think you should get dressed properly before I try to fuck you again," he suggested.

Killian smirked, seeing his erection very obviously through his sweats when he stood up. "Want me to help you with that?" she asked quietly, bushing her hand across the front of his pants as they went to his room.

"Mm, no," he declined, though it did take some effort. "Contrary to how it may appear, I'm very satisfied right now."

"You might be right about me needing a break," Killian admitted, as she pulled her panties on.

"You gonna be able to walk home or do you want me to carry to you?"

"I don't know about carrying me, but I wouldn't say no to a ride."

"You got it, baby girl."

Killian

K>J: I don't know if I'll ever be able to do it

J>K: Do what babe?

K>J: Take it in the butt

She been thinking about it ever since the night before. She had really liked it when Jack played with her ass. More than she thought. Especially with his tongue. It felt deliciously dirty. She'd love it when he made her say she was his buttslut while she came with his finger in her ass, but it made her very aware of how tight that hole was.

J>K: We'll get there eventually

K>J: It was a stretch getting that thing in my pussy the first time. No pun intended. You'll split me in half

J>K: I'm in no hurry babe

J>K: You satisfy fantasies I didn't even know I had

J>K: I'm going to fit myself in there eventually, but it's not like I'm in any danger of getting bored with you

K>J: Are you sure

J>K: 100%

J>K: Is that what you're worried about?

K>J: I dunno

K>J: I know you really like butt stuff

She all too vividly remembered hearing Jack doing anal with her slutty doppelganger.

K>J: You fucked Clara in the ass

J>K: So?

K>J: You said you were thinking about me

J>K: Yeah

K>J: I wish it had been me

K>J: I want to give you everything

K>J: Every other girl seems to be fine with giving you every hole

J>K: That's not true. I definitely didn't do anal with a lot of girls

J>K: And everyone I did had already done it before

Killian sighed. She wished she wasn't overthinking things but she couldn't help it.

J>K: I'm sorry I slept around Kil

J>K: I know you're mad, but I don't know what to do to fix it

K>J: I'm not mad

K>J: Sometimes I just wish I didn't know you tried to fuck every girl in our high school

J>K: Not every girl. Only the hot ones

K>J: They were definitely not all hot

J>K: Average to hot

K>J: Becky Jenson

Becky Jenson might have been able to hit 'average' on a really, really good day. Jack had been sixteen; Becky, a senior. She had practically thrown herself at him and opened every hole to him.

J>K: What does Becky Jenson have to do with anything? There's obviously no comparison

K>J: You told me she asked you to fuck her ass so hard she couldn't walk

J>K: She asked every guy to do that to her. And it showed.

J>K: Killian, I would rather spend the rest of my life with you and only you even if you only let me fuck you once a month than do anal with the Becky Jensons of this world whenever I want

K>J: Promise?

J>K: Yes.

K>J: I just want to satisfy all of your desires

J>K: You do that and more Kil

K>J: I promise I'll let you do me in the butt one day

K>J: It just might take awhile

J>K: I'm in no hurry babe

K>J: I just wish your cock was a little smaller so I won't break in half the first time I have it in my ass

J>K: You do a good job with my finger. We'll work up to it. Don't stress

K>J: Have you compared your finger to your cock? You have big hands, but not that big.

J>K: Sorry about my big dick baby girl

J>K: I love you so much I'd make it smaller for you if I could

Killian laughed. She felt better knowing Jack wasn't in a hurry. But she was determined not to make him wait too long.

FRIDAY

Killian

Graduated.

They'd done it. Diploma in hand. The ceremony had been in the afternoon.

Killian lay back on her bed, staring at the ceiling in total bliss. High school was over. Somehow she'd scored the most lusted after guy in school as her boyfriend. Her best friend. She was so fucking lucky.

Eventually she got up, realizing what she needed before the party that night was a shower and some Advil. And maybe a nap.

Her shower was long, hot, and glorious. She toweled off hair and put lotion on. She glanced at her pussy as she rubbed lotion on her legs. It still looked a little pinker and puffier than usual, but she wasn't too sore anymore. It had certainly taken a beating in the first twenty-four hours after her deflowering. But man, had it been worth it. Jack fucked like a god.

It was with irritation that she noticed herself start to grow moist at the thought. Stop that, she willed her pussy. You need to take a damn break while you have the chance. She planned on spending the night with Jack and knew there was no way he wouldn't be inside her at least once. But the more she thought about it, the more she wanted it. No, she scolded herself, retracting her hand which had started playing absently with her wet lips.

She just needed to take her mind off it. Read a book. Watch TV. She almost wished she still had to study for finals. Anything to stop thinking about Jack's glorious cock inside her. And how hard he made her cum. And the way--

She stopped herself there. Not thinking about that.

Killian picked up a graphic novel and lay on her bed with it.

It worked decently well to distract her from Jack. She got in about an hour of reading before a knock on her door interrupted her.

"Come in," she called.

Her mom came in. Seeing Killian reading, she said, "I thought you'd be getting ready for the party."

Killian checked the clock. She'd lost track of time and did need to get ready. "Yeah, I should."

"Safe to assume you won't be home tonight?"

"No, I was gonna go back with Jack."

"He didn't want to have one last hoorah?"

"What?" Killian looked at her mother, confused.

"Last high school fling."

"Ew, Mom, I don't want to discus Jack's sex life, and especially not with you."

"Okay, okay." Her mother put her hands up.

"And, for your information, no. We agreed to hang out tonight."

"You know how proud I am of you, Killian," said her mother, sitting next to her on her bed.

"For hanging out with Jack?" Killian raised her eyebrows.

"For graduating. For being such a good daughter." Her mom was getting sentimental. "Sometimes it's hard to think you're almost all grown up."

"Oh, thanks, Mom."

"You be safe tonight, Killian."

"It's just a house party. The Nelson's live close by."

"A house party with plenty of boys and alcohol."

"You know Jack wouldn't let anyone touch me. I'll be safe. Promise."

"Okay, sweetie." She stroked her daughter's hair affectionately before standing up. "Jesus, Killian, what happened to you?"

"Huh?"

"Your hips are bruised." Her mom was looking at her legs. Killian had only put on a shirt and panties when she finished her shower and a good amount of skin was showing.

Killian looked down. Her mom was right. There were light bruises showing right where Jack had grabbed her hips so many times. Fuck. Killian shrugged, not sure how she was gonna explain this one.

"It looks like you got fucked by the Hulk," her mom said, sounding suspicious and amused.

"Ew, mom. Please don't say fucked," said Killian. "I fell the other day when we were at the lake. No big deal."

"If you say so." She didn't look like she was buying Killian's explanation but to Killian's relief, her mom didn't ask more questions. "See if Jack wants to come over for dinner tomorrow," she said, making her way to the door.

"Why?" asked Killian hesitantly. Does she suspect something?

"Why?" she repeated, giving Killian a puzzled look. "Because he hasn't been over for a while? Because I'm sure he's coming over anyway? Because he's the son I never had?"

"Oh right," Killian said hastily. "Yeah. I'm sure he can come."

Killian got up once her mom left, closing the bedroom door behind her. She went the mirror and looked at her hips. Front and back, she could see traces of where Jack's fingers had dug into her. She pulled her panties down to reveal her ass. The shadow of bruises in the shape of Jack's large hand were printed there.

K>J: So my mom just looked at my hips and saw bruises.

K>J: Her observation: You look like you got fucked by the Hulk

J>K: LOL

J>K: Wait. Why were you showing your mom your ass?

K>J: She came into my room and saw me in my panties.

J>K: So you're just wearing panties right now?

K>J: Well I'm about to get dressed for the party. But yes, I've just been in panties.

J>K: Picture. I want to see these Hulk bruises.

K>J: You'll see them tonight

J>K: Are you saying no?

J>K: Maybe I just want to look as you perfect ass.

Killian quickly snapped a picture and sent it to him.

J>K: God that's fucking hot

J>K: I mean...sorry?

K>J: It's fucking hot.

J>K: You gonna be ready to go in an hour or so?

K>J: Sure

Killian couldn't resist looking in the mirror again before going to her closet. It is so fucking hot to have his handprints on me. She touched them lightly as she admired them.

Jack

Jack stared at Killian wide-eyed when she opened the door. She was wearing a skintight black dress that was just long enough to be considered a dress and not a shirt. And high heels. Really, really sexy red ones.

"Hi, Jack," she said brightly.

Jack meant to say hi, but ended up making an undefinable grunt instead, which made her giggle. He thought there was a chance he might actually be drooling. Her hair hung, golden and long and straight. And her eyes were all dark and smokey. He'd never seen Killian look quite like this before.

"Leaving, honey?" Killian's mother came over to the door to say goodbye. "Oh my." She looked her daughter up and down. "Jack will have his work cut out for him tonight, won't he?"

"Huh?" said Jack, confused.

"Killian will turn heads tonight. Make sure no one slips anything in her drink."

"Mom, it'll be fine," sighed Killian, exasperated.

"Oh, yeah," Jack's eye's drifted inadvertently back to Killian. "She'll be safe with me." He had a bad feeling he was ogling Killian again and couldn't do anything about it except hope Mrs. Mason didn't notice.

"Bye, Mom," said Killian, giving her mom a hug and following Jack to his ATV.

"Holy fucking shit," said Jack under his breath once they were out of earshot. "Killian, what the fuck."

"What?" she asked innocently, as if she didn't know exactly the kind of effect she was having on him.

"You are literally the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life."

"Mm, I'm glad you like it," she said, getting on behind him and wrapping her arms around him.

"If I'd know you were gonna wear a dress, I would have borrowed the car." He glanced behind him and saw Killian's long bare legs; her dress was bunched up high enough that it only just covered her panties. God, he hoped she was wearing panties. "Is it new?"

"I actually bought it for the party last year, but I chickened out of wearing it. I'm glad you like it."

Like, was the understatement of the year, in Jack's opinion. The ride to Blake Nelson's house was only about ten minutes, but Jack's head was spinning so much it felt like it had gone by in the blink of an eye.

"I don't know how I'm going to keep my hands off you tonight," he moaned, as they walked in. "You never wear heels, Kil. Didn't even know you owned them." Even with heels on, she was still a good four inches shorter than Jack.

"A woman's closet is full of secrets," Killian winked.

"Swear to god," Jack poured them both drinks, "it will take all my self-restraint to not fuck you right here, right now." The house was already packed and loud and made that completely impractical.

"Mm, tease."

"Takes one to know one, babe."

"Hey, stud." Jack felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned to see the speaker.

"Oh, hey, Jessica."

"Did you just get here?" she asked.

"Yes," said Jack shortly, not interested in conversing with her much beyond that.

"You plan on celebrating tonight?" she asked meaningfully.

"I'm here, aren't I?"

"You know what I mean."

"No. I'm here with Killian."

"Oh." As if she'd just noticed the other girl's existence, Jessica looked at Killian. Jessica gave her a thorough look up and down. "Almost didn't recognize you dressed like that." Killian made a hm noise and looked disinterested. "Well, have fun with that," she turned and left them.

"Sorry," Jack muttered to Killian.

"Nothing I'm not used to." She shrugged. "You're the hottest guy here. Kind of to be expected."

Jack still felt bad she had to deal with it. Always had. But it was one thing when Killian was in the friend zone. It was another thing now that she was his girlfriend.

They went to mingle with some of their friends. Some of Jack's friends anyway. He felt bad that Killian didn't have a group of friends to talk to. It's not like he had a million friends, and not any that he was very close to besides Killian, but he was a popular acquaintance with a lot of people. Killian was more solitary. It's not that she didn't know people, or that she was unliked, but she'd never had any interest in establishing herself in the social hierarchy of high school. Luckily, after tonight, that petty bullshit would no longer be relevant.

Eventually Jack found himself playing a round of beer pong while Killian chatted with a girl from her history class.

The next time he turned around, he noticed her ex, Adam, had joined the two girls talking. Jack managed to look away in time to catch the ping-pong ball headed his way, but only just. It didn't talk much imagination to know what Adam was up to. He was probably having serious regrets about dumping Killian.

Jack thought it was for the best that he was in the middle of the game because all he really wanted to do was go hang out with Killian and tell Adam to fuck right off. He knew Killian could take care of herself, but it didn't stop him from feeling intensely protective. He probably owed Adam a thank you, if anything. If it weren't for him, Killian probably wouldn't have asked to suck Jack's dick to begin with. It was an odd realization. She might have, he supposed. Or maybe they would have ended up together some other way.

Thoroughly distracted, Jack brutally lost the game he was playing. He turned from the table, glad to be able to return to Killian, but ran smack into another girl instead.

"Hey, Jack," she said in a low, come-hither voice.

"Hi, Sarah," he sighed, hoping this was the last time he'd be approached by any girls.

"You look good tonight," she said, eyeing him up and down. Sarah was pretty. A tall, brunette cheerleader. Jack had hooked up with her as a sophomore, but it hadn't lasted beyond that.