Inseparable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, thanks, likewise," he said to be polite, though he barely looked at her.

"Did you come here with anyone?"

"Yeah. Killian."

Sarah rolled her heavily lined eyes. "Anyone other than your friend."

"No," he said shortly, not knowing what else he could really say. "I'm gonna go get a drink. Later," he excused himself as quickly as he could. He didn't go get another drink. He made a beeline for Killian, which he realized was probably blatantly obvious, but he didn't really care.

"Never seen you play such a terrible game of pong," said Killian when he joined her. Both Adam and the other girl were gone.

"I was distracted."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, couldn't decide if I wanted to tell Adam to fuck off for having dumped you, or give him a high-five for being the catalyst of you sucking my dick."

"Very funny," she rolled her eyes.

"Bet he regrets it now."

Killian shrugged. "Angela took one for the team and decided to talk to him somewhere more private. Think she had a crush on him anyway."

"Jack," he heard someone speak his name. "Um, excuse me," she cleared her throat.

"Yeah?" Jack turned and looked at her blankly at Gina, who was the cause of the interruption.

"Did you get my texts?" she asked expectantly.

Jack had felt his phone buzz several times but hadn't pulled it out. "Haven't checked my phone. Sorry."

"Haven't checked it for two days?"

"Oh, sorry," he said. He'd honestly forgotten to reply to the message he'd gotten from her the other day. He had been thoroughly preoccupied with thoughts of Killian, and Killian based activities. He didn't even remember if he'd read her message or not. "So, uh, what's up?"

"I mean, you said you wanted to hang out tonight, didn't you?"

Shit. He had said that. In passing. At least a month before. "Plans changed. Sorry I didn't hit you up sooner."

"Oh?" Gina raised your eyebrow and looked around, as though expecting to see another girl besides Killian.

"Sorry," said Jack, not quite sure what else he could say. "Hanging out with Killian tonight."

She gazed at him coolly, flipped her hair, and muttered, "Whatever," as she stalked off.

"I'm sorry, babe," Jack apologized to Killian. He was starting to wonder why he thought going to the party was such a great idea.

"Didn't realize you'd made plans to meet up with anyone tonight," said Killian, sounding a little taken aback.

"I forgot," he sighed. "I didn't even realize she still thought that. I mentioned it in passing after we--it was a while ago."

"I already know you fucked her, Jack. You can say it. I won't be mad." Killian folded her arms. "I just didn't know you had continuing interest."

"I obviously don't. I honestly forgot I even said that. Assumed she did too."

"Clearly, she did not."

"I'm sorry, Kil, I feel bad that you have to deal with this," sighed Jack. "With them."

"What? With every girl you fucked? Nothing new about that."

"It's different now. You don't have to pretend it's not."

"You're still the same Jack. And I'm still the same Killian. It's not that different."

"Bullshit."

"I'm not saying it isn't different for us," said Killian. "But it's not different for everyone else since no one thinks we are together."

"Oh, fuck this." He couldn't stand it anymore. He pulled Killian to him and kissed her.

"Jack," she looked up at him, shocked, "what are you doing?"

"I'm fucking tired of this. You're mine."

His lips met hers again and she wound her arms around his neck. Despite what Killian had said about wanting to keep it secret, he could feel her smiling. He was vaguely aware of a couple hoots and gasps from people around them, but he couldn't be bothered to look.

Her lips parted against his as he probed gently with his tongue. He kissed her deeply. Passionately.

She was his and it was time everyone here knew it.

***

Author's note: Thanks to everyone who made it to this point! The story isn't over, but due to the evolving nature and themes, I've chosen to split the next part into a separate series. I understand many readers who found this in the "First Time" category may not be interested in where this is headed. To those of you who choose to end the story here, I thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed it! To those who want to follow the journey of these characters as they explore some of their darker interests, be sure to check out Insatiable, which I'll start posting in about a week.