Inseparable Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but," he smiled mischievously, "that too. I like you natural like this." He touched her face. "No makeup."

"Nothing you haven't seen before," said Killian shyly.

"That just makes me like it more, if anything."

"I can tell." Killian glanced down, noticing that Jack's cock had become a little more alert.

"My super fucking sexy naked girlfriend is standing in front of me. Can you blame me?"

"Girlfriend?" she repeated, looking up at him hopefully.

"Unless you want me to refer to you as my cumslut in public too?"

"Girlfriend does sound a little better," she giggled. "In public anyway." Killian's hand trailed down Jack's chest and abs. She still had a hard time believing this perfectly modeled man was really hers. "And does your cumslut get to be stuffed with that nice big cock of yours again?"

"Already?" asked Jack, looking amused.

"I know you can go again," she bit her lip. "Please?"

Jack picked her up and sat her on his bed. He rubbed her clit lightly, making her shiver, and looked down at her pussy. It was visibly puffy from the first time.

"You're not too sore?" He stroked her wet slit. "You certainly feel ready." He continued to play with her.

She shook her head. "A bit," she admitted. "But I still want it."

"You are my little slut, aren't you?" he said proudly.

Killian nodded. She was already itching to have him inside her again. Sex was glorious and she wanted to have as much of it as possible.

"You know what happens to sluts?" he asked.

"What?"

"They get fucked." He worked one of his fingers inside her tender hole. "You think you can handle that?"

"Yes," she said apprehensively.

"You don't sound very sure, Killie. And I need you to be very sure because if you ask me to fuck you like a slut, that means I'm going to have my way with you and fuck you however I want until I'm good and through with you. And I don't know if your freshly deflowered pussy can handle that."

Killian was dripping by the time Jack was done speaking. "Please make me your slut, Jack," said Killian, looking up at him with sultry eyes.

He kissed her as he continued to finger her. She squirmed. She was still sensitive, but it felt good. Having him inside her once had only made her want him more.

"Please, Jack?"

His fingers moved faster and he started to rub her clit again. She was soaking wet and so ready to have him again. But he was doing what he did best. Making her wait for it.

"I dunno, Killie," he teased. "See, I'm just not sure your little pussy is ready for what I'm gonna give it."

"But I want it," she pouted. God, he is good with his hands.

"I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into."

He knelt between her legs and began to tongue her swollen nub.

"Fuck," she moaned, she curled her fingers in his hair. "You're gonna make me cum."

He didn't reply. He didn't stop. Her breath came in short gasps as she felt her muscles tense. Euphoria overwhelmed her as her excitement peaked. Jack stood up and pushed her backwards on to the bed as she began to climax. Killian let out a cry of surprise as Jack forced his cock into her clenching hole.

"Fuck," she whimpered, as he thrust eagerly into her.

"I told you, baby girl, if you wanna get fucked like a slut, I'm gonna do whatever I want to you."

Everything Jack said to her turned her on beyond belief. He rammed himself into her firmly. She could hear her wetness squelch with every thrust. Killian squealed in delight as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, sending electric waves of pleasure through her body.

"Play with yourself," he commanded.

She reached between her legs and rubbed herself while he fucked her. She closed her eyes, moved by sensation.

"Eyes open," said Jack. "I want you to watch me fuck you like a dirty whore."

Killian opened her eyes and gazed up at Jack. She didn't really want to take her eyes off him anyway. The way he drove his manhood in to her was mesmerizing. Every pump was made with intention.

"Jack," she cried, as he lifted her legs and put her feet on his shoulders, "it's too deep like that."

"Too bad."

She whimpered with every plunge and looked up at him pleadingly. She couldn't handle it. It was so fucking deep. He looked at her hungrily; there was no sign of sympathy in his eyes as he pounded her. She rubbed herself quickly, mixing pleasure with the aching pain.

"Oh my god," she gasped suddenly. "Oh my god. Jack!" Killian might have thought she couldn't handle it, but her body had a different opinion.

"Do not cum," said Jack firmly, reading her body.

He grabbed her wrists and pinned them by her side. But it was too late. Killian was already climaxing uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry," she moaned, caught off guard by her own orgasm.

"You are a fucking slut, aren't you?" Jack grabbed her chin as he pounded her pulsing pussy unforgivingly. "Begging me to stop because it's too deep and then you cum anyway. And after I told you not to. You really shouldn't have done that," he growled.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, her voice shaky. "I didn't mean to."

He pulled her off the bed roughly and bent her over it.

"I didn't want to have to punish you tonight, Killie. But you disobeyed me."

Jack slapped her ass sharply, creating a radiating sting that made her moan. She could feel her juices trickling down her thigh.

"Oh my god," he sneered, as she looked back at him. "Look at all that fucking cum." He dragged his finger over her wet thighs.

She didn't have long to think before Jack drove his cock into her pussy again. It was so tender and tight, she didn't know how he was even inside her. But he was. And every plunge sent a pang through her pelvis. She reached down to touch herself. It was the only way she'd be able to get through the abuse of his cock.

"Don't even think about it," he said, grabbing her wrists and holding them behind her back.

"Jack," she sobbed, as he fucked her sore little hole.

"Yes, slut?"

Killian had nothing to say. She wasn't about to argue. She was determined to take it. He held both her wrists firmly in one of his large hands as he ravaged her. She was delirious--with pain or pleasure, she wasn't sure.

"I told you, Killian," said Jack, thrusting into her hard, "sluts get fucked however I want. You said you wanted to be my slut, so now you get to take it like one."

He reached around her and began to rub her clit. Again, an overwhelming pleasure mixed with the pain. What the fuck is wrong with me, she wondered, I fucking hate this but I can't get enough of it.

"I think this is pretty obvious, but don't you dare cum until I tell you to," he leaned over and whispered in her ear. She nodded. "Do you understand?"

Killian nodded again.

"Do you understand me, Killian?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes, Sir."

"Much better."

She had no idea where 'sir' came from. It had just slipped out. But apparently it had been the right thing to say.

But fuck, if he kept playing with her like that, she didn't know if she'd be able to stop herself from cumming. The way pleasure radiated through her while he fucked her roughly was a foreign sensation that proved to be nearly impossible to control.

"Jack," she whimpered, "I don't think I can stop."

"Stop what?"

"I think I'm gonna cum."

"Oh, no," he laughed, "I love that you're a dirty fucking whore getting off on me tearing you apart, but you really need to follow instructions when I tell you what to do."

He stopped rubbing her clit long enough to administer a sharp slap to her ass. The pause was just enough for her to regain some control and force herself away from peaking. But she was so close to the edge. It was torture. Pure, intoxicating, delicious torture.

He slammed into her, making her cry out. She couldn't think. She couldn't speak. All she could do was relinquish herself to him.

"Would you like me to fill you, slut?" he asked, as he plowed her.

Killian nodded. She was biting the bedspread in an effort not to cry out.

"I asked you a fucking question, Killian. I expect a goddamn answer from you."

"Yes," she squeaked. "I want you to cum in me."

"Show me how bad you want it."

"I want it!" Killian forced her hips back against him, making him plunge deeper than ever into her.

"Beg."

"What?"

"Here's the thing, Killian," he said, plowing her with even strokes as he spoke, "I've already cum three times today, so I can keep this up longer than you'll want to." Thump. Thump. Thump. "So if you want me to cum, you're really gonna have to beg for it."

Thump. Thump. Thump. He fucked her steadily.

"Please, Jack," she wheezed. "Fill my little hole again." Thump. Thump. Thump. He had started rubbing her again and it was hard to form sentences. "Please let me be your cumslut."

"Do you want to cum too?"

"Yes," she begged. Thump. Thump. Thump. "Oh god, please, Jack."

"Okay, baby girl," he said. "Cum for me while I dump another big load of cum into that pretty little pussy of yours."

She felt Jack's cock twitch, buried deep inside her. It was all she needed. It pushed her over the edge. Killian came hard. Harder than she ever had. She felt Jack's weight on her. His breath on her neck. His lips on her cheek. Her ear. But she couldn't even move.

Finally, Jack shifted off her. He crawled onto the bed and picked her up, pulling him to her. She collapsed in his arms and he held her quietly.

"Here," he said eventually, propping her up and handing her a cup of water he'd grabbed from the bedside table.

She gratefully took a sip. "Thank you."

"You okay, baby girl?" he asked, setting the cup back down and wrapping his arms around her.

"Yeah," she said softly, curling up against him. "Everything is perfect."

Killian loved the way he planted soft kissed on her neck as they lay together. She loved the way he gently traced his fingers on her skin.

"You already came three times today, huh?" Killian smirked, remembering what he'd said.

"Four, now," Jack yawned.

"I only recall being here for three."

"Yeah, well, I had to get off this morning," said Jack matter-of-factly. "Knew I'd never last more than a second inside you if I didn't."

"That why you wanted me to suck you off first?"

"Yeah. Good thing too. Still didn't last long though. It was when you started to cum that did me in. Feeling the ridges in your pussy milking my cock. It was the most incredible feeling."

"I thought so to," sighed Killian, ready to fall asleep in the arms of her lover.

THURSDAY

Jack

Jack woke in the morning to the most delightful sensation of his cock in Killian's mouth.

Could I get any luckier?

He reached under the covers and ran his fingers through her hair as she slurped at his cock.

"You're up," she said happily, poking her head out from under the blanket a few minutes later.

"If every sense of the word," he agreed, looking down at his erection.

"I wanted to fuck you, but I thought doing it while you were asleep might be a bit rapey so I decided to suck that absolutely perfect cock of yours until you woke up," she explained.

"Can't rape the willing, babe," he grinned. "You can ride my cock anytime you want. Although, I'm not complaining about waking up this way either."

"Sometimes you don't let me have your cock when you're being mean."

"I'm only mean because you like it."

"I do," she said, nodding.

"So, what was that about wanting to fuck?" Jack prompted.

Killian blushed a little. "Can we?"

"Climb on, baby girl."

Killian straddled him and rubbed her pussy on his cock. Her lips were already wet and slid along his member, making it shine with her juices. She wrapped one of her hands around the base, guiding it towards her entrance. His cock looked absurdly large in Killian's little hands. He was transfixed as she lowered herself onto him. Her tight pussy, stretching to accommodate his girth as she did her best to wedge his shaft into her.

"Oh my god, Killie," he groaned, as she finally managed to take his length. "You feel so fucking good."

She just smiled at him and started to bob steadily up and down. He closed his eyes in total bliss. But they didn't stay closed for long. Her movements became quicker. When he opened his eyes, he saw that she was playing with herself excitedly while she ground her hips into his.

"I love watching you," he said, appreciatively watching the way her full, perky tits bounced with her movement. So. Fucking. Hot. "Aren't you sore, Killie?" he asked, a little surprised, as she bounced rapidly on him.

"Very," she admitted. "But I'm so fucking horny, Jack. I need to cum so bad. If you'd slept much longer, I wouldn't have been able to help myself from taking care of it."

"I'm glad you didn't. I don't want to be robbed of watching that."

"Jack," she whimpered.

He knew what was coming. He could always tell. "Already, Killie?"

"Mm-hm." She nodded, biting her lip.

She arched her back, bracing her hands on his thighs. It was the hottest damn thing he'd ever seen her do. Jack watched her pussy contracting around his thick cock as she came. The reaction was immediate; he spilled his seed in her.

She slowly continued to grind her hips on his pulsing shaft as she caught her breath. She needed more. Jack could see it in her eyes. He sat up and pushed her back on the bed. He kissed her stomach, moving lower. He parted her folds with his fingers. Her clit was engorged and her lips were puffy from his ravishings. He wanted to give her poor little hole a rest and resisted the urge to finger her.

He kissed her clit affectionately. Even the light touch was enough to make her shiver. He couldn't imagine how sensitive she must be by now. He had lost track of how many times she'd cum in the past twenty-four hours.

"Jack, what are you doing?" she asked, as he slowly ran his tongue over her slit.

"He paused and looked up at her. "I'm making you cum again, what does it look like I'm doing?"

"But you just came in me."

He rubbed her swollen nub as he talked to her, "It's nothing I haven't tasted before. I still love how you taste."

"Is there a lot?" she asked.

It took a moment for Jack to realize what she was asking, then he remembered the new found information of Killian's creampie kink, and he knew what to say. "So much. Your little pussy is overflowing with my cum."

"Oh," she was breathing shallowly and didn't say more, but her gaze was fixed deliriously on Jack.

"You must be just full of it right now." He continued to rub her clit in little circles while he spoke. "I put three big loads in you in the past twelve hours. I'll clean you up a bit with my tongue, but you're still going to be dripping with my cum all day."

She nodded and whimpered a little.

Jack decided to put his mouth to its previous use and started to like Killian's slit again. It wasn't actually that bad, he decided, tasting his seed mixed with her cream. He wondered if it turned her on to think about him eating her after he'd filled her. Judging by her moaning and squirming, it certainly wasn't a turn off. He made a mental note to ask her about it later.

He teased Killian's clit again. He could tell it must be sensitive because every time he'd run his tongue over it she would shudder. He sucked on it lightly, experimenting and trying to learn what made her feel best.

"Jack," she sighed with delight, "that feels so good."

He continued to stimulate her until she was panting with pleasure. Her hands were knotted in his hair and she was moaning and thrusting against his mouth. She couldn't get enough and he loved it.

"Just like that," she panted, as he flicked his tongue against her. "Don't stop, I'm gonna--I-I'm--"

Jack had no intention of stopping. Her legs shook. She held his head in place firmly and wrapped her legs around his neck.

"Jack!" she cried, her body quaking. "Fuck yes."

Her legs slowly went slack as her twitching subsided. Jack looked at her beautiful pussy as a steady stream of her juices dripped from it. He lapped it up. Even tinged with the saltiness of his own cum, Killian tasted amazing.

"Thanks," she said, still trying to catch her breath once he had finished cleaning her up.

"I think your kitty needs a break," he said, giving her kiss. "You're so swollen."

"I know, but I don't want a break," she pouted. "I just want to fuck you constantly."

He laughed. She was too fucking perfect. "I'm gonna make coffee," said Jack, stretching and standing up.

"Can I make us breakfast?"

He pulled on his sweats. "On one condition."

"Yes?" She pulled one of his shirts over her head. She looked so fucking cute in it.

"That's all your wearing." He swiped the panties she had started to reach for.

"Your parents are still gone, right?"

"Until tonight."

"Okay," she agreed brightly, standing up and following him to the door.

His shirt was big enough on her that it hung low enough to just cover her pussy. But not enough to cover her ass all the way, he noted as she cut in front of him. He stared at her butt wiggling as she trotted down the hall. Delicious.

He put water on to boil and sat down. Killian bounced around the kitchen, getting breakfast makings. Brunch was her favorite meal.

"New favorite outfit," said Jack, staring at her longingly. Between her succulent round booty poking out from under the hem of his shirt, and the way her perky tits filled out the top, she was every guy's wet dream. Her nipples, clearly very hard, poked obviously against the thin fabric.

"I'm glad you like it," she winked, pulling her hair into a high ponytail as she spoke.

He got up as the water started to boil. The pungent smell of hot coffee filled the room as he poured it. He couldn't help grabbing Killie's ass as she walked by. He followed her to the stove, still gripping her butt.

"I just can't keep my hands off of you," he murmured. "Your too fucking sexy for your own good."

He delivered a satisfying smack to her ass and went back to the coffee. He poured a cup for her and put a heavy dose of cream in it, just the way she liked it, and handed the mug to Killian.

She took a sip and smiled at him. "Perfect," she said, setting it down. "Thanks, handsome."

"Anything for you," he said, pulling her close and kissing her.

"Jack!" She swatted him away playfully. "I'm trying to cook for you."

"I told you, I can't keep my hands off you, Killie." He picked her up and set her on the counter. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he kissed her. He couldn't help noticing the way the shirt rode up and exposed her pussy. "Never wear a bra again?" he asked, toying with her nipples through her shirt.

"Was that a question or an order?" she asked, looking up at him mischievously.

"I haven't decided yet," he said lowly. Why the fuck is it so hot when she's submissive? he wondered. So fucking hot. He tried to ignore his cock which had immediately perked up again.

He backed away and watched her hop off the counter, staring blatantly at her tits bouncing as she did so. Jack took a seat again, gazing at Killian as she went back to work.

"Morning, little br--" Logan walked into the kitchen and seeing Killian there, finished his sentence with, "Oh."

Killian turned around and froze as she saw Logan. "Hey," she muttered, turning back to the stove quickly.

"Didn't know you were home," said Jack, watching Killian try to pull her shirt down more with little success.

"Clearly," said Logan under his breath, as poured himself a cup of coffee.

Jack wondered if Logan had been home last night too. In the excitement to take Killian, he had completely forgotten his brother might be there.

"Make enough for three, Kil," said Jack, looking at Killian.